PDA

View Full Version : Hankook Z214 R Comp Set(4 Tires) - 245.40.17

DinanM3atl
02-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Hankook Z214 R Comp 245.40.17

Retail - 228 A Piece(eBay and Online)

I have a set of 4 that are from my personal use collection that I have decided to part with. Moved into a new home and it turns out that I just don't have the room to have 4 or 5 full sets of R Comps waiting for track use! We still have overflow of furniture and the track car and vert barely fit into the garage with all the extra wheels and tires!!! Wife says time to move some of them.

The ones for sale are the set with the pebbles/dirt. I pulled off and picked up the pebbles and grime in the nice and sticky rubber! Their condition is great. If I was using them as an Solo/A HPDE Student they would get 3 or 4 more weekends(2 day schools) and then I would normally sell them as almost dead scrubs. To note all 10 tires are of very similar condition.

I MAY consider selling the other set pictures(2 of the 10 are already sold) so if you are interested in 2 sets or someone says they have dibs on the other let me know.

These are just waiting for a new owner. Asking 600 OBO so send them my way :) Willing to ship on my expense. So if you are not local don't be afraid to buy. Will ship them direct via FedEx Ground.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/mdywglr4x4/P1030343.jpg

DinanM3atl
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Bump