PDA

View Full Version : Robbery

girly_typeR
09-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I came home around 2:40 pm, looked around my whole house... saw that things are missing and very outtah place. Clothes, purses, random things just thrown around everywhere.

Told my apt. office, and called the cops.

Lots of jewlery were missing.. My mothers wedding ring, all her jewlery, my wallet, my digital camera.. -sigh-

I don't know what to do. No home insurance, never expected anything like this. I hope the people/kids who this will fucking die in a fire and burn. I'm so angry. I don't know how to get things back. Working at Nopi was so pointless.. even that money is gone.

NO, I do not have renters insurance! I wish to get the HELL out of here. :rant: Goddam kids these days! I've never broken in a house, only time I ever stole was makeup from Kroger to be funny few years ago. I don't fucking deserve this.. Neither does my mom. It HURTS to see the one you LOVE suffer.. All her precious things collected during her life is GONE. That BREAKS ME.. Goddamn to those people who did this!

:2up: :rant:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
09-19-2005, 04:20 PM
that sucks! i'm sorry to hear that & sorry to say this, but you honestly didn't have renters insurance??? just be thankful the place didn't burn down & you really lost everything you had! maybe you learned an expensive lesson?

ŁG2♣
sorry to hear...hope you find out who did it

5thgcelica
damn that sucks. im so sorry.

Tracer
09-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Sorry Lizzie......people in this world make me sick.

Bishop
09-19-2005, 04:23 PM
thats fuckin gay. I hope these bitches burn

Julio
09-19-2005, 05:05 PM
welcome to the club... But renters insurance is god.

dereksi
09-19-2005, 05:39 PM
sorry to hear that. shitty,fuckin theives