PDA

View Full Version : first naked now a blanket wtf?

JDMJAYDC2
02-08-2009, 05:18 PM
as i sit here doing my sunday usual thing of watching movies. I see a man and a woman having sex and then in the am she hops up with a blanket around her or gets on the edge of the bed and wraps a shirt around her or either puts on a robe:thinking: its starting to make me think about when ive had sex with some females before how some of them will hop up and walk around my place or wherever we may be just naked as hell and others will do the ol im gonna sit up on the bed and cover my breasts with my hands deal lol im like wait a min wasnt it like 20 mins ago i just saw you naked and now your doing the ol your my brothers best friend changing my bra with my shirt still on act :lmfao: anyone else know the deal with this or do i have to wait for the whole idk 5 female members to chime in lol

Kevykev
02-08-2009, 05:27 PM
I.....I don't know how to answ...answer..?

It's something psychological, i know it.

Halfwit
02-08-2009, 05:29 PM
it confuses me as well. they have no problem riding you like a bull, with their boobs flying everywhere, but come time to get dressed.. OH SHIT I BETTER COVER UP

JDMJAYDC2
02-08-2009, 05:36 PM
lmao my point exactly or the whole lights off lights on thing like if i see you naked with the lights on ohhh man your a whole different female

efman
02-08-2009, 05:40 PM
maybe its a confidence thing... like the more confident females know they're hot and believe in themselves and dont care if you see them, while the less confident ones r like oh shit he might judge me.... just a guess lol

LizBiz
02-08-2009, 05:44 PM
hmmmmmm that's a good question.....idk what I do....I'll get back to this thread Saturday.

csmiths
02-08-2009, 05:47 PM
i think its because if they let us see them all the time, then they think we wont like them anymore, but ive never got that either. its like they were just in my mouth but now its like against the law to see them

LizBiz
02-08-2009, 05:49 PM
maybe its a confidence thing... like the more confident females know they're hot and believe in themselves and dont care if you see them, while the less confident ones r like oh shit he might judge me.... just a guess lol I think you hit it dead on the head tho Walking around naked and having a guy on top of you is different. A lot of my girl friends don't want a guy lookin at them, cuz they are just not comfortable enough with their bodies, and afraid of what he may be thinking. All I have to say is, if the guy will have sex with you.....he must like the way you look. So what's the point of hiding....

IMPORTchic
02-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I think part of it is that if you dont leave the mind some imagination some then it kills things(yes, after riding it and letting it all hang out)so its best to kinda cover up. Thats' first thing that came to my mind. I know I am guilty of it too. In my past I might have done it for confidence as well. It goes along as well with the fact that it's just not lady like! haha IF that makes any sense. Its just a hard thing to explain. The more I got use to my serious X's the less I cared. Who knows how I will be in the future.....? Sorry that was not much of help but you have a point! lulz. Next time I do it I am going to be thinking about it when I am done. Buwahahaha.

Arm&hammer
02-08-2009, 06:38 PM
hell yeah dude i hate that.
after I'm done having sex i still want to see boobies.

collins
02-08-2009, 08:08 PM
lmao my point exactly or the whole lights off lights on thing like if i see you naked with the lights on ohhh man your a whole different female hahahahaha sometimes that just might hold more truth than you realize..........

redrumracer
02-08-2009, 08:16 PM
hahahahaha sometimes that just might hold more truth than you realize..........
something like this
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii192/jpohlman012480/funny/butterface.jpg

bigdare23
02-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Jermaine,

They just realize who they just did (you) and get embarrassed. LOL

81911SC
02-08-2009, 08:19 PM
LOL you think a woman knows wtf she is doing? LOL
They make no sense, so don't expect any here.

Kasper
02-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah it honestly makes no sense to me either! i personally hate it! one of my ex's did it all the damn time! its like wait, we just had some hot sweaty sex and now you wanna cover up after all that! wtf? i still wanna see you naked AFTER i got done puttin it in your butt! i asked my girlfriend why women do it, and she didnt have an answer! i guess its just another way to try to mind fuck us!

Sport1.3
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
what?

staysideways
02-09-2009, 03:53 PM
you have to be reassuring if it's cuz of self esteem.

but whether it is or isn't because of that just take whatever they are covering up with away.

then there are titties on the loose and the fun can begin.

LS2ner
02-09-2009, 04:02 PM
as i sit here doing my sunday usual thing of watching movies. I see a man and a woman having sex and then in the am she hops up with a blanket around her or gets on the edge of the bed and wraps a shirt around her or either puts on a robe:thinking: its starting to make me think about when ive had sex with some females before how some of them will hop up and walk around my place or wherever we may be just naked as hell and others will do the ol im gonna sit up on the bed and cover my breasts with my hands deal lol im like wait a min wasnt it like 20 mins ago i just saw you naked and now your doing the ol your my brothers best friend changing my bra with my shirt still on act :lmfao: anyone else know the deal with this or do i have to wait for the whole idk 5 female members to chime in lol

You need more of the highlighted things.

Brett
02-09-2009, 04:32 PM

Cause they bitches.

END OF THREAD!! LOL

SLOWLYbtngU
02-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Cause they bitches.

END OF THREAD!! LOL
I hate to say it but QFTMFT!!!

One of my friends just told me that she likes to have sex in the shower but doesnt want her man to look at her... I was like wtf do u do?? Put soap in his eye??? MAKES NO SENSE!!!

I swear the more and more I hear things my gender does... :no: :screwy:

Julio
02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
I never notice...

Why ? Because When Im done, they cannot walk or move..

Bleh.. lol

Im with kevyKev

Brett
02-09-2009, 04:47 PM
I never notice...

Why ? Because When Im done, they cannot walk or move..

Bleh.. lol

Im with kevyKev

... and thats why you my booiii!!! LOL