PDA

View Full Version : Misc TI's new reality show leaked...

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2009, 09:50 AM
LINK!!! (http://www.weyowzers.com/2009/02/tis-road-to-redemption-episode-1.html)

I believe this is the first episode of the new show for TI. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
02-08-2009, 10:03 AM
YOu know, good for him, it looks like a really good show IMO and its hard for me to say that when its MTV

quickdodgeŽ
02-08-2009, 10:14 AM
YOu know, good for him, it looks like a really good show IMO and its hard for me to say that when its MTV

You finally said something worth a damn when it comes to rap, lolol.

I agree. It at least starts off like it's going to be a decent show. I'll actually see if I can watch a bit of it. Hopefully, it will start off and remain good and not sour up into your average reality show crap. Later, QD.

90_ACCORD
02-08-2009, 10:18 AM
damn i didnt know his bond was 3 million. thats crazy

Deke
02-08-2009, 11:46 AM
I think I'd respect it more if someone wasn't turning a profit off of it. But it looks pretty good nonetheless. And that's something I have NEVER said about a reality show.

The Ninja
02-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I think I'd respect it more if someone wasn't turning a profit off of it. But it looks pretty good nonetheless. And that's something I have NEVER said about a reality show.

This is 'Murrica. Someone turns a profit off everything, get used to it.

Revmaynard
02-08-2009, 01:43 PM
I watched it and it was decent enough. Nice to know even if his main goal is to not serve 30 years at least he's trying to help some young people along the way.

LizBiz
02-08-2009, 01:44 PM
It's def not like the rest of dumbass reality shows on TV :goodjob:

Deke
02-08-2009, 01:48 PM
This is 'Murrica. Someone turns a profit off everything, get used to it.

Haha, yeah I know. I'm just saying the fact that it is a TV show. I'd think much more highly about it, if it was something he just did, and not turn into a TV show. But like I said, it's still pretty cool.

yunglaosta
02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
my homeboi edwin is on there

speedminded
02-19-2009, 04:44 PM
It's awesome he's putting life into perspective for people, sometimes it takes a celebrity they may look up to just to get them to listen.

VIP Style
02-19-2009, 07:41 PM
just another reality show...who cares

wannab20hatch
02-20-2009, 01:18 AM
ive always liked t.i. and he seems half way smart on the show which makes me wonder why he still carries a weapon? i mean he has enough money for a body guard. i dont see this show helpin him in court. if he gets a lesser sentence then a regular joe with the same charge itll be because hes a celebrity.

VIP Style
02-22-2009, 07:41 PM
exactly, but tip has always been big on publicity stunts. like the one time he was arrested on that possesion charge, it just makes no sense at all to be peddling around with some mess that takes people lives everyday when your a celebrity making all this money.
ive always liked t.i. and he seems half way smart on the show which makes me wonder why he still carries a weapon? i mean he has enough money for a body guard. i dont see this show helpin him in court. if he gets a lesser sentence then a regular joe with the same charge itll be because hes a celebrity.

yunglaosta
03-04-2009, 01:59 PM
exactly, but tip has always been big on publicity stunts. like the one time he was arrested on that possesion charge, it just makes no sense at all to be peddling around with some mess that takes people lives everyday when your a celebrity making all this money.

yup, but then again he did need a gun when they killed his homeboy phillant.

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
03-04-2009, 03:54 PM

1) The show shows you what happens even when you have a bodyguard.. His best friend dies. Bodyguards don't stop moving bullets from a shooting. especially machine gun bullets.

2) The courts are not using the show for his sentencing. actually the sentencing has already occured and from the show you can see how many days he has left until prision. This is not a publicity stunt its a real life situation.

3) I would definately buy guns to if I thought people had a hit on me. People who just killed my lifetime best friend. It's the whole paranoia factor.

4) You don't always want a bodyguard because you want your privacy sometimes. Also a bodyguard and a female can not ride in a lambo together.. so you gotta choose one and at the time TI choose the female.

Even the secret service can't protect the president all the time. Look at history, so what makes you think bodyguard would save him.

AirMax95
03-04-2009, 03:59 PM
To me, honestly, this reality show has substance.

leobond001
03-04-2009, 04:11 PM

like most rappers, he has an image to uphold, but you see where that image gets you. and i think the show might go along with his community service or something. i know he had to speak to children on how to make there live positive and stuff.

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
03-04-2009, 04:21 PM
The show does not count towards his community service.

VIP Style
03-04-2009, 07:28 PM
you know i wonder what side started the whole altercation anyway.
yup, but then again he did need a gun when they killed his homeboy phillant.

yunglaosta
03-04-2009, 09:03 PM
you know i wonder what side started the whole altercation anyway.

yeah your right, i wonder who did to...:thinking: