PDA

View Full Version : Misc ◄Solitary 3.0 anyone??►

AnthonyF
02-07-2009, 08:59 PM
That big guy is fuking hilarious! lolol I've never watched this show until this season.

-Ant.

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:10 PM
I love the big guy. I've been keeping up with it. So far, the only thing that would piss me off was the mouse trap test...lolol

Everything else, I could stand.

AnthonyF
02-07-2009, 09:19 PM
^did u watch it tonight? maybe it was a re-run but it was when the skinny asian girl gets booted out?

The big guy calls her a midget bitch. lololol

-Ant.

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:21 PM
^did u watch it tonight? maybe it was a re-run but it was when the skinny asian girl gets booted out?

The big guy calls her a midget bitch. lololol

-Ant.

Yeah, it wasn't a re-run. Did you see the one where they had to smell all that nasty shit and the big guy made it all the way through and asked to have another go at sample two...lmao

Shit was so funny. He's so calm about everything.

AnthonyF
02-07-2009, 09:32 PM
^hahah yea yea I did. I know, all the clips, he could careless. He's a baller. He's so mellow about everything.

-Ant.

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:35 PM
^hahah yea yea I did. I know, all the clips, he could careless. He's a baller. He's so mellow about everything.

-Ant.

Thats actually really good though, because that game is more mental than anything. You have to keep it together. I have a good feeling he is going to win the $50,000.

ironchef
02-07-2009, 10:12 PM
They actually had a promotion of this @ North Point mall today, tried it out, kinda fun and tough.