PDA

View Full Version : Am I retarded?

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 07:25 PM
How the hell do I give reps / view my reps? It used to be under UserCP or clicking on someones name and "add to reputation" but I can't find anything about reps anymore, mother shitters!

Sammich
02-07-2009, 07:26 PM
ibtl

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 07:27 PM
its a cobra thing...

lol its right there!!! top right on each post! the middle thing!

FasTech
02-07-2009, 07:27 PM
How many more threads are we going to have like this?! lolol

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:28 PM
look at your post and there is a weight looking thing in between your post number click on that to give rep and see how much you have! IBTL

Sammich
fourth

FasTech
the middle thing!

You mean, the scale? lolol

03CobraAV8R
LMAO OH JESUS - I'm f'cking stupid. Sorry guys, DELETE.

I don't use IA that much, but that isn't a good excuse :( This is massive FAIL on my part.

BTW, Sammich, who the hell is that girl with the massive pooper? Great Scott, that is good stuff - that kind of offsets my fail.

Arm&hammer
02-07-2009, 07:30 PM
lolololol

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 07:31 PM

I don't use IA that much, but that isn't a good excuse :( This is massive FAIL on my part.

its ok, you own a cobra we'll let u off the hook :goodjob:

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:31 PM

true but at least you admit it! lol

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 07:32 PM
its ok, you own a cobra we'll let u off the hook :goodjob:
Yeah it may have negatively affected meh mental kapacitiez, f'cking breaking crankshaft snouts 'n shit, wtf? Oh well, can't not have your crank in one piece all tha' time!

Echonova
02-07-2009, 07:34 PM
its ok, you own a cobra we'll let u off the hook :goodjob:Who the fuck do you think you are speaking on behalf of IA?

I'll let you off the hook dude.

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks chief, IA FTMFW - I love the internets.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Who the fuck do you think you are speaking on behalf of IA?

lolz

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Who the fuck do you think you are speaking on behalf of IA?

lol im a future Cobra owner and i was trying to be cool?

lol thanks for letting me off:goodjob:

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:47 PM
lol im a future Cobra owner and i was trying to be cool?

lol thanks for letting me off:goodjob:

wishi was cool enough to own a cobra the best i can do is a gt

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 07:49 PM
lol gts are fun man

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:51 PM
yeah but theres nothing like a cobra!

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
well u got a crx, that makes up for it =]

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:54 PM
well u got a crx, that makes up for it =]

shit i would trade my rex and my gt for a cobra any day!lol

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 07:55 PM
what year cobra? im getting the 04 terminator

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:56 PM
what year cobra? im getting the 04 terminator

sn 95 body style!

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:00 PM
A red Civic hatch surprised the hell out of me one night while patrolling around 285.

Came from behind and lined up with me, was very loud, he brake boosted, I downshifted into 3rd, then 2nd from 50 - honked it off, and it was dead even to 120ish. It looked like it had slicks up front and a skinnier tire out back - might have been coming back from Commerce. Anyways, was a good run, and it was loud as hell.

Even with 500 RWHP I'm not cocky and know that it isn't all that fast these days, but it is very rare to randomly run into a car that puts up a good fight/pulls me.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:04 PM
A red Civic hatch surprised the hell out of me one night while patrolling around 285.

Came from behind and lined up with me, was very loud, he brake boosted, I downshifted into 3rd, then 2nd from 50 - honked it off, and it was dead even to 120ish. It looked like it had slicks up front and a skinnier tire out back - might have been coming back from Commerce. Anyways, was a good run, and it was loud as hell.

Even with 500 RWHP I'm not cocky and know that it isn't all that fast these days, but it is very rare to randomly run into a car that puts up a good fight/pulls me.

damn maybe i should keep teh crx after all! lol

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 08:11 PM
http://media.motortopia.com/files/1728/vehicle/45959d011c0e5/DSCN0531.jpg
damn maybe i should keep teh crx after all! lol

thats what im going to do, and just this car and swtich the tranny for a manual one

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:14 PM
http://media.motortopia.com/files/1728/vehicle/45959d011c0e5/DSCN0531.jpg

thats what im going to do, and just this car and swtich the tranny for a manual one

never really like those cause of how big they are!

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:14 PM
But you know it isn't all about speed - the Cobra is just a nicer car all around than a stripped heavily modded Civic, relatively speaking, but it's a POS compared to most other cars though, LOL (that was too harsh but you get the idea, it's a Mustang). However, the Cobra felt worlds nicer than my GT - I couldn't believe it, the IRS really improved the ride, felt very smooth and refined - the power delivery is outstanding as well, so smooth and effortless.

A stock Civic is certainly nicer in terms of build quality, oh, and reliability :( Although my Cobra was very reliable for the most part, just had freak things happen to it, not really a result of being poorly made, just shitty work done on it here and there by shops.

Cobra is a blast though, I think it looks great, performs very well for a Mustang, easy to make fast, and a hell of a lot of fun on the street - can't beat the feeling of that instant torque from the Eaton or a KB, and the whine.

You'll like it - just do your research on http://www.svtperformance.com (http://www.svtperformance.com/) before you buy, read up on what to check out and read up on the common mods/steps to modding - you probably already know a lot of it though - but it's a great site with excellent information and a lot of helpful people.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 08:16 PM
But you know it isn't all about speed - the Cobra is just a nicer car all around than a stripped heavily modded Civic, relatively speaking, but it's a POS compared to most other cars though, LOL.

Actually a stock Civic is much nicer in terms of build quality, oh, and reliability :( Although my Cobra was very reliable for the most part, just had freak things happen to it, not really a result of being poorly made, just shitty work done on it here and there by shops.

Cobra is a blast though, I think it looks great, performs very well for a Mustang, easy to make fast, and a hell of a lot of fun on the street - can't beat the feeling of that instant torque from the Eaton or a KB, and the whine.

You'll like it - just do your research on http://www.svtperformance.com before you buy, read up on what to check out and read up on the common mods/steps to modding - you probably already know a lot of it though - but it's a great site with excellent information and a lot of helpful people.
have u ever been to the weekly mustang meet on wednesday at wing ranch? it gets pretty big on some nights..

never really like those cause of how big they are!

yea but this is a marauder, 4.7 DOHC Cobra engine super charged, they only make them in auto but im going to switch out tranny

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:17 PM
have u ever been to the weekly mustang meet on wednesday at wing ranch? it gets pretty big on some nights..
Don't think I've heard of that, will check it out once I get mine back - probably a good time.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:19 PM
But you know it isn't all about speed - the Cobra is just a nicer car all around than a stripped heavily modded Civic, relatively speaking, but it's a POS compared to most other cars though, LOL (that was too harsh but you get the idea, it's a Mustang). However, the Cobra felt worlds nicer than my GT - I couldn't believe it, the IRS really improved the ride, felt very smooth and refined - the power delivery is outstanding as well, so smooth and effortless.

A stock Civic is certainly nicer in terms of build quality, oh, and reliability :( Although my Cobra was very reliable for the most part, just had freak things happen to it, not really a result of being poorly made, just shitty work done on it here and there by shops.

You'll like it - just do your research on http://www.svtperformance.com (http://www.svtperformance.com/) before you buy, read up on what to check out and read up on the common mods/steps to modding - you probably already know a lot of it though - but it's a great site with excellent information and a lot of helpful people.

yeah parts for mustangs are perty cheap! if i ever got one the only thing i would do performance wise would be exhaust! always wanted a stock cobra cause of how nice they are

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 08:20 PM
yeah parts for mustangs are perty cheap! if i ever got one the only thing i would do performance wise would be exhaust! always wanted a stock cobra cause of how nice they are

i only like them in black or white

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
i only like them in black or white

black is the only color i would want! they also have that rainbow color or watever that was only offered on a few cobras!

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Yeah I like black - and it isn't too hard to keep clean. I quick detail it with some ClearKote Quik Shine and MF towels every few days unless it needed it sooner. I like keeping it clean so it's just part of the hobby to me. It's my daily driver as well, 96k miles!

It's been sitting outside during the day these past few months at the shop, I'm hoping the paint isn't f'cked. I gave them a car cover but they don't put it on it, damnit.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah I like black - and it isn't too hard to keep clean. I quick detail it with some ClearKote Quik Shine and MF towels every few days unless it needed it sooner. I like keeping it clean so it's just part of the hobby to me. It's my daily driver as well, 96k miles!

It's been sitting outside during the day these past few months at the shop, I'm hoping the paint isn't f'cked. I gave them a car cover but they don't put it on it, damnit.

damn that sucks! whats it in the shop for???

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, I've got the story written up in a pretty comical / creative writing sort of way - it's pretty long, I guess I could post it in Off-Topic?

Basically my crankshaft snout broke off due to an improper lower pulley install, caused the lower pulley to wobble a bit and I believe over the miles that fatigued the crank.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Well, I've got the story written up in a pretty comical / creative writing sort of way - it's pretty long, I guess I could post it in Off-Topic?

Basically my crankshaft snout broke off due to an improper lower pulley install, caused the lower pulley to wobble a bit and I believe over the miles that fatigued the crank.

owe that is crazy! when is she gonna be back up and running???

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:38 PM
That's a good question - I'm not really sure. All the shop has to do is put the engine in the car now, but they're taking their time - saying they got busy with other projects. The way I see it is that they should put those other projects that came in after mine and put them on hold - take a day or two to put my engine in and tune it, and get it back to me. I don't know why they won't do that :(

I'm hoping within a few weeks I'll have it back. Went with 9.5:1 compression up from the stock 8.5 - so I'm hoping it'll make a bit more power, maybe 530? We'll see.

Oh, and the tow truck guy tore the tabs all off of the right side of my bumper - so I really need a new front bumper although cosmetically it's all fine, really sucks. Am hoping the body shop guy that the shop uses will be able to rig it up somehow to work for a while until I can save up for a new bumper. I was a dumbass and didn't think it hurt the bumper that bad when it happened, so I failed to get the information of the towing company - I could have had them pay for it, but I'm a 'tard. :(

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:43 PM
That's a good question - I'm not really sure. All the shop has to do is put the engine in the car now, but they're taking their time - saying they got busy with other projects. The way I see it is that they should put those other projects that came in after mine and put them on hold - take a day or two to put my engine in and tune it, and get it back to me. I don't know why they won't do that :(

I'm hoping within a few weeks I'll have it back. Went with 9.5:1 compression up from the stock 8.5 - so I'm hoping it'll make a bit more power, maybe 530? We'll see.

Oh, and the tow truck guy tore the tabs all off of the right side of my bumper - so I really need a new front bumper although cosmetically it's all fine, really sucks. Am hoping the body shop guy that the shop uses will be able to rig it up somehow to work for a while until I can save up for a new bumper. I was a dumbass and didn't think it hurt the bumper that bad when it happened, so I failed to get the information of the towing company - I could have had them pay for it, but I'm a 'tard. :(

thats exactly why i transport all my vehicles myself!

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Yea man that's the way to do it, I wish there was a friend with a trailer I could have called, damn :( He tried to pull it up on the flatbed by going through the hole next to the foglight and hooking the damn thing to a little hole in the core support - the metal of which is very thin, but the piece as a whole, by design is very stout, being part of the frame. Anyways, it tore through the thin layer of metal and then the car rolled backwards before I could catch it and pulled the right side of the bumper off. All aboard the failboat.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Yea man that's the way to do it, I wish there was a friend with a trailer I could have called, damn :( He tried to pull it up on the flatbed by hooking the damn thing to a little hole the core support - the metal of which is very thin, but the piece as a whole, by design is very stout, being part of the frame. Anyways, it tore through the thin layer of metal and then the car rolled backwards before I could catch it and pulled the right side of the bumper off. All aboard the failboat.

thats why i invested in a car trailer and f250! mostly my dads investments i inherited

03CobraAV8R
02-07-2009, 08:56 PM
That's good stuff, I wouldn't feel nearly as nervous at the track with a setup like that - would suck to get a tow from Reynolds to Atlanta, :lmfao:

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:04 PM
That's good stuff, I wouldn't feel nearly as nervous at the track with a setup like that - would suck to get a tow from Reynolds to Atlanta, :lmfao:

lol i live close to reynolds so its not that bad for me! live bout 15 minutes from the track

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Jason?
Ready?

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Jason?
Ready?

hell yeah! no homo

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:29 PM
hell yeah! no homo

What do you have?

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:30 PM
What do you have?

looks the same

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:31 PM
looks the same

I was asking you how much do you have now! I haven't done it yet, dumb shit! lolol

But hear I go.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I was asking you how much do you have now! I haven't done it yet, dumb shit! lolol

But hear I go.

oh i had 383

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:33 PM
now its 393 so you got 10

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:33 PM
now its 393 so you got 10

Hell yeah.. last time I got someone to check, I was 8.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Hell yeah.. last time I got someone to check, I was 8.

well its 10 now! we need to get that coupe goin! bring it by the house so we can put some paint on it

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:38 PM
well its 10 now! we need to get that coupe goin! bring it by the house so we can put some paint on it

I'm having that tooken care of, my son! Going to flat black it until I get a guy my dad knows to paint it.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm having that tooken care of, my son! Going to flat black it until I get a guy my dad knows to paint it.

what color you goin with! that coupe would look good with sonic blue and a nice set of skinny and fattys! oh yeah are you putting a bar in it???

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:42 PM
what color you goin with! that coupe would look good with sonic blue and a nice set of skinny and fattys! oh yeah are you putting a bar in it???

Gloss Black. And I want some Pony wheels. Keep is plain and simple. And 10 holes are fucking ugly..lmao

And bar, I don't know.. Maybe.

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Was between these but I'm deff. going black.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Was between these but I'm deff. going black.

idk the blue would look good if you did the 5 lug conversion and got some bullit wheels! just my:2cents:

FasTech
02-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Yeah... they all look good. I plan to do a 5-lug convo. one day, but I don't have that kind of money at the moment.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Yeah... they all look good. I plan to do a 5-lug convo. one day, but I don't have that kind of money at the moment.

its not really that expensive if you know what to look for!

90_ACCORD
02-07-2009, 10:59 PM
if you have to ask. then yes your retarded....jk jk

FasTech
02-07-2009, 10:59 PM
its not really that expensive if you know what to look for!

Yeah, I know what to look for..Just not who to look too. And don't even bring up that guy that lives down the road from you either...lol I'm not buying shit from him.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I know what to look for..Just not who to look too. And don't even bring up that guy that lives down the road from you either...lol I'm not buying shit from him.

hell no but there might be some mustangs at the pick and pull that you could get all that off of

FasTech
02-07-2009, 11:07 PM
hell no but there might be some mustangs at the pick and pull that you could get all that off of

Yeah, I'll head up that way when I get a little extra $$$, ya digg.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I'll head up that way when I get a little extra $$$, ya digg.

i gotcha just lmk if you need some help with the stang cause ill be more than happy to help

FasTech
02-07-2009, 11:22 PM
i gotcha just lmk if you need some help with the stang cause ill be more than happy to help

Right back at ya, man. Call me tommorrow, regardless if you're coming to get this lude or not.. Have some things we need to discuss. No Homo...lolol

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Right back at ya, man. Call me tommorrow, regardless if you're coming to get this lude or not.. Have some things we need to discuss. No Homo...lolol

alright man i will! i should be goin to sleep soon got work in the morning lol

FasTech
02-07-2009, 11:25 PM
alright man i will! i should be goin to sleep soon got work in the morning lol

Well what time do you get off? Cause Justin said, you and him might be able to come out here.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Well what time do you get off? Cause Justin said, you and him might be able to come out here.

get off at 2 then got to go pick moms up from barnesville so

FasTech
02-07-2009, 11:31 PM
get off at 2 then got to go pick moms up from barnesville so

Alright. Well, it don't matter time of day to me.

pick moms up

What color are you? lmao

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:40 PM
alright man ill let you know! and your ass better be home cause last time i called you werent there

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Alright. Well, it don't matter time of day to me.

What color are you? lmao

white with alot of brown spots lol

blaknoize
02-07-2009, 11:43 PM
I'ma get a Lotus as my DAILY I'm so fukin ballin

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:45 PM
I'ma get a Lotus as my DAILY I'm so fukin ballin

oh shit baller status for sure lol

blaknoize
02-07-2009, 11:49 PM
I jus bought this lastnight

blaknoize
02-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Then sold that bish for this

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:53 PM
went from minimal baller status to OG status! lol jkjkjk

blaknoize
02-07-2009, 11:55 PM
yea, then I went broke... so.. I'ma minium wage baller and that status is very hard to maintain.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 11:56 PM
which equals BallerOnABudget! lol the same as almost evryone else on here

blaknoize
02-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Sept admin... and Tony (which I havent seen in awhile...)

J-ROCK
02-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Sept admin... and Tony (which I havent seen in awhile...)

lol yeah cause i sure as hell no i am one! no question about it