PDA

View Full Version : I heard something is going on this sun at gwinnett place nissan

MS3ZZ
02-07-2009, 02:42 PM
something about reality tv show. Anybody have any info?

just wondering. Woudnt mind test driving GTR :lmfao:

Big D
02-07-2009, 05:03 PM
im down!!

matthewAPM
02-07-2009, 05:04 PM
hmm. anyone know?

cboney
02-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Gwinnett Place Nissan is having their own reality TV series there. It's a family friendly event it says.

Link:

http://www.gwinnettplacenissan.com/index.cfm?action=dealerlink&Link=1423232&linkname=Reality%20TV%20Show

teh_mugen18
02-08-2009, 01:12 PM
:thinking:

Uhh...say what???!

The Yousef
02-08-2009, 01:14 PM
wow that doesn't sound homo at all...

Echonova
02-08-2009, 02:58 PM
LOL, sounds like they're gonna throw a camera in your face when you go to buy a car... No pressure there.

JDMJAYDC2
02-08-2009, 04:00 PM
sounds like a sales pitch to get alot of ppl down to the dealership

MSP1660
02-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Someone should go act like they want a car, find a way to get a camera on you, then propose to the sales guy that you'll only make the purchase if you can get down with his wife or punch him in the nuts. I am sure you'd make the TV cut.

What the hell though? A reality TV show? Honestly WTF? What's fucking next, a reality show about what people purchase at the grocery store? Soon enough, we're just going to be puppets who sit at home plop in front of the TV every non-working waking hour. I mean, hell we're already halfway there.

Seriously, I want the next big reality show to be called "The Real Survivor." Here's the idea, they set a group of people on a deserted island just like Survivor, only this time, they don't give them anything what so ever. No rules. You sign up on a waiver disclaiming that death or dismemberment is not the responsibility of the show. Throw a couple tigers on the island for good measure. THAT'S television.

Where's my Top Gear... I'm outta here.

Big D
02-09-2009, 09:08 AM
^^dude i've been saying that for years, minus the tigers haha in fact i just posted something like this in that survivor thread haha, this is fuckin weird........................................Big D

MSP1660
02-09-2009, 11:56 AM
^_^ Good shit! When Survivor first debuted, I honestly thought that was what we were getting, not this water-down BS.

LAME!!!

Just like The Price is Right. My friend was on there a few months back. She won every game she was a part of and won both Showcase Showdowns. She had to sell both cars she won and only was able to pocket like 6 grand of the money due to all the taxes she had to pay.

LAME!