PDA

View Full Version : CLUB PURE ANYONE?

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
been there tonight and it was cool, free pass to get in, and inside was pretty good...

TheGrillMan
02-07-2009, 02:07 AM
did you get laid?

dont lie

if joor ugly we will know

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 02:09 AM
went with my girl, no sex though she was with her cuzin

FasTech
02-07-2009, 03:08 AM
You need to be more focused on getting your car running right or whatever and taking care of the people calling you out for a race. Just an observation though...lolol

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 06:48 AM
You need to be more focused on getting your car running right or whatever and taking care of the people calling you out for a race. Just an observation though...lolol

I agree. The quicker he does this, the quicker is chances for his demise and ridding the world of one more idiot. Later, QD.

J-ROCK
02-07-2009, 07:06 AM
I agree. The quicker he does this, the quicker is chances for his demise and ridding the world of one more idiot. Later, QD.

:lmfao:

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 08:06 AM
hahaha I can't believe im reading these post....I laugh at you guys...

lol I should fix my car instead of going out and having fun with my girl and friends

damn now THAT proves to me how much you guys got lives LOL

Elbow
02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Well transportation is usually important..unless you have another DD?

But yeah I mean I have always wanted to see the 0-60 in 2 second CRX.

G.C
02-07-2009, 09:58 AM
But yeah I mean I have always wanted to see the 0-60 in 2 second CRX.

What!!!:screwy::screwy::screwy::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o:

But yeah danny, pure is pretty cool. Been there few times.

Elbow
02-07-2009, 10:06 AM
What!!!:screwy::screwy::screwy::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o:

But yeah danny, pure is pretty cool. Been there few times.

He use to tell everyone his CRX goes 0-60 in 2 seconds..and a lot of other BS.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 11:35 AM
simontibbett how times did I fuckin message you with my other account saying I would come to you're area to race? message after message call out after call out....and now that my car got messed up now you want to race me?

yea real smooth now you're just making you're self look like a prick

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 11:37 AM
and yea pure was nice G.C it was free last night too

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 11:43 AM
yea real smooth now you're just making you're self look like a prick

And who better to know how to make themselves look like a pick than you. Hurry up and fucking die, idiot. Later, QD.

osnap
02-07-2009, 11:49 AM
simontibbett how times did I fuckin message you with my other accountAE = ban. See ya.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 11:50 AM
AE = ban. See ya.

Already been forwarded. Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 11:51 AM
hahaha quickdodge you like posting a lot of trash talk about me and even messaging me now

if you really want me to "die" lets not put our cars..im always at moreland on sunday nights with my del sol...if you gonna keep saying you want me to die and etc I'd be super f'in nice if you were 2 find me and say it to me not through the internet

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 11:53 AM
the MODS knew I had 2 accounts and they helped me out fixing my issues

osnap
02-07-2009, 11:53 AM
you should probably stop posting.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 11:58 AM
if you really want me to "die" lets not put our cars.

That's exactly where I want to see that you were maimed. You want to drive the car irresponsibly and take chances with normal people's lives with your car, so why not have your car as a tool to your destruction? Live by the sword, die by the sword, right?

I look forward to the day that someone moron who gives enough of a shit about you to post a thread where some other moron was killed street racing and that "racer" idiot is you. I'll definitley post in it with only one word and a few syllables:

OWNED! LOLOL!!

Later, QD.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL wasnt the answer i wanted to hear, my offer got turned down...but ok...

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 12:03 PM
LOL wasnt the answer i wanted to hear, my offer got turned down...but ok...

Lolol wasn't the answer I gave. That is my response for when I read your obituary. Later, QD.

Julio
02-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Pure Sucks.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Pure Sucks.
damn...

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Lolol wasn't the answer I gave. That is my response for when I read your obituary. Later, QD.

qd i have a question, might be a lil off topic.... did you have a bad experiance street racing????? or are you into legal racing????

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 02:17 PM
qd i have a question, might be a lil off topic.... did you have a bad experiance street racing????? or are you into legal racing????

It neither takes a bad experience nor a genius to figure out why someone with any morals or common sense would be against street racing. Later, QD.

Turbo Terrance
02-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Pure Sucks.

I agree with Julio...:goodjob:

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 02:23 PM
yeah, but take it from me..... we got into it wheni first posted....... were im from we dont have a track...... so the only thing that was available was the street...... we would go to a part were no one drives there at night......local wharehouses......

and i mean the people who participated know the risk of being there in the first place........

and mabe some people dont have the funds to go to a track.......
which im not using as an excuse couse as soon as they open here in atlanta im gonna be the first one there.......

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 02:31 PM
and mabe some people dont have the funds to go to a track.......

That, along with the "there is no track near me" bullshit, are two of the main cop outs that idiots use to try to "justify" their actions. If they can't afford, don't do it. Find something that they can afford. Maybe collect and swap Garbage Pail Kids cards or play Connect 4. All in all, it gives joy in reading about a street racing death if it's the "racer" that is deceased. That's just one less person to take out a normal person. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 02:36 PM
That, along with the "there is no track near me" bullshit, are two of the main cop outs that idiots use to try to "justify" their actions. If they can't afford, don't do it. Find something that they can afford. Maybe collect and swap Garbage Pail Kids cards or play Connect 4. All in all, it gives joy in reading about a street racing death if it's the "racer" that is deceased. That's just one less person to take out a normal person. Later, QD.

well that is not bullshit...... and no one tries to justify nothing....... its just the truth..... many people cant afford many things bu they sill do it...... and personally most of the street racing deaths are teens driving their first car......ive never met some one so offended by this topic like you.....

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 02:54 PM
well that is not bullshit.....

Bullshit is exactly what it is.

and no one tries to justify nothing.......

Bullshit is exactly what this is as well.

. many people cant afford many things bu they sill do it......

We're not talking about many people.

....ive never met some one so offended by this topic like you.....

You've only been a member here for less than a month. I wonder if you would still try to justify your stupidity if it was your parents that were killed through the careless negligence of some moron who wanted to see how fast his car could go. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Bullshit is exactly what it is.

Bullshit is exactly what this is as well.

We're not talking about many people.

You've only been a member here for less than a month. I wonder if you would still try to justify your stupidity if it was your parents that were killed through the careless negligence of some moron who wanted to see how fast his car could go. Later, QD.

yeah ive been here for less than a month, but this is no new thing to me...... i see your point, if some one in my family got hurt by someone racing.....

but never the less im not the only one here who thinks your an ass-hole..... i got many pm'ms from other members saying that your a dumb ass who has to much time on your hands with your computer........
but hey just how you like to be an ass-hole people like to street race...... and thats never gonna change.......

as for me, im gonna hit the tracks now that theres access to one.......

later:taun: ,metrolsi......................................... .

TheProfiteer
02-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Pure Sucks.

x121323920193029302932

one of the worst clubs here, next to dreams.

When it gets warmer, the sky rise rooftop at primal is pretty sick.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 04:01 PM
really? well it needs to get warmer for sure

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 04:07 PM
but never the less im not the only one here who thinks your an ass-hole..... i got many pm'ms from other members saying that your a dumb ass who has to much time on your hands with your computer.........

I honestly don't care who thinks I'm an asshole. And, let me mention that the ONLY ones that truly think I'm an asshole, are the ones that I've textually fucked up on here for their own idiocies. The morons of the site are the ones that don't like me. Try asking the better members of IA about me. You'll get a totally different set of responses. I'm an "asshole" to those who deserve it. And to those, I don't give a fuck. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 04:15 PM
I honestly don't care who thinks I'm an asshole. And, let me mention that the ONLY ones that truly think I'm an asshole, are the ones that I've textually fucked up on here for their own idiocies. The morons of the site are the ones that don't like me. Try asking the better members of IA about me. You'll get a totally different set of responses. I'm an "asshole" to those who deserve it. And to those, I don't give a fuck. Later, QD.

well thats what you think hommie..... people express themselves diffrently thru pm'ms about you....... and they are better members of IA....... how do i know that couse they told me they were cool with you just to ignore you........

just like no one deserves to die in a race, no one deserves to take that type of shit from you......

why dont you use your excessive spare time and talk nice to people and offer them some advice and lead them to a track.......

later:taun: ,metrolsi......................................... .....

GaGen2Teg
02-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Damn I see this going on for pages...

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
well thats what you think hommie.....

That's what I know. I'm not really worried about it. I know who my friends are and they know who I really am. It's all good. I'm not worried about who you THINK are the better members of IA are. I know who's who and who's not.

just like no one deserves to die in a race,

Sure they do.

why dont you use your excessive spare time and talk nice to people and offer them some advice and lead them to a track.....

If you act stupid, you get treated as such. Pretty simple philosophy. Your words fall on blind eyes as they won't change my beliefs. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Damn I see this going on for pages...

dont worry QD has nothing but time................

later:taun:,metrolsi.............................. ...lol..............

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 04:35 PM
That's what I know. I'm not really worried about it. I know who my friends are and they know who I really am. It's all good. I'm not worried about who you THINK are the better members of IA are. I know who's who and who's not.

Sure they do.

If you act stupid, you get treated as such. Pretty simple philosophy. Your words fall on blind eyes as they won't change my beliefs. Later, QD.

sure hommie, like i said thats what you think......
and one im not a snitch and im not gonna put no one on blast........

hey its cool do your thing, i just hope that if some one crashes in a street race i hope it crashes into you.........jajajajaja.........that would be a bitch.......

naw j/k........................

naw but seriously that would be some funny shit....................

later:taun: ,metrolsi......................................... .........

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 04:40 PM
sure hommie, like i said thats what you think......
and one im not a snitch and im not gonna put no one on blast........

I know you're not.

hey its cool do your thing, i just hope that if some one crashes in a street race i hope it crashes into you.........jajajajaja.........that would be a bitch.......

Yeah it would be a bitch. But it's life, though and shit happens. But your death would leave a lot less void on the Earth than mine. I know that for fact. So continue on with your ignorance and hopefully soon we'll see your tangled and twisted corpse smoldering on the side of the road and I can stop, point and laugh at you. And I will.

Have fun as you have provide nothing so there's no reason to keep on. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I know you're not.

Yeah it would be a bitch. But it's life, though and shit happens. But your death would leave a lot less void on the Earth than mine. I know that for fact. So continue on with your ignorance and hopefully soon we'll see your tangled and twisted corpse smoldering on the side of the road and I can stop, point and laugh at you. And I will.

Have fun as you have provide nothing so there's no reason to keep on. Later, QD.

exactly you fucking dummass, you just contradicted your self hoe......... its your life and nobody really cares what the hell happens to your (too much time infront of the computer lookin ass)......

shit happens so fuck off...... you killed it for your self hommie.......

and belive me every time you post somehing on a noob im gonna bring this shit up......

and belive me, you have no idea who i am and what ive done with me life.......so dont judge people if you dont know them...........

we can judge you couse you express your self way too much here.........but hey, heres 5 bux.............. go buy a life biatchhhhhhhhhhh...............

later,:taun: metrolsi........................................

blackboi50
02-07-2009, 04:55 PM
this thread reeks of whiners!!!!!........"your a bitch" "go die in a fire".....cotdamn who gives a fuck??

u have to be 18 to join this website which means you are an adult!!

Now yall grow the fuck up and stop acting like high schoolers!!!! :2cents:...1

RL...
02-07-2009, 04:56 PM
I've always had fun

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 05:03 PM
blackboi it sucks I start a thread about a local club and it leads to this...if I knew how to hack websites like I use to

anyways....

LIKE THE TITLE STATES IF YOU LIKE THIS CLUB PUT IN YOU'RE 2 CENTS IF NOT STILL SAY IT SUCKS OR WHATEVER AND LIST BETTER CLUBS

FUCK NO MORE SHIT TALKIN

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 05:06 PM
this thread reeks of whiners!!!!!........"your a bitch" "go die in a fire".....cotdamn who gives a fuck??

u have to be 18 to join this website which means you are an adult!!

Now yall grow the fuck up and stop acting like high schoolers!!!! :2cents:...1

if that was referd to me, jajajajajajaja............

you guyz are not noobs right, and for you bashing on noobs you all must have been in this site for quite some time......... which means that QD is a fucking looser that has too much time on his hands............jajajaja.........

i just joined his site to see how the racing scene was, belive me when the tracks open ill probably have forgot about IA.COM...............

but hey im good with what i had to say to QD.............

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 05:48 PM
metro add me on myspace
www.myspace.com/UndevelopedGod

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 05:51 PM
ok im on it

Julio
02-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I seriously dont know what to say...

RL...
02-07-2009, 05:56 PM
some nice girls @ pure when I went...:idb::yes::camera::bump::boobies:

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 06:00 PM
hell yea NissanTun3r, amazing womean like crazy...fortunately im faithful to my woman but man if there a lot of nice latinas there with all big asses and a lot of girls that come alone...

one even tripped and her shirt came down and everyone saw her tits

but great music great girls and it doesn't get crowded

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 06:08 PM
and belive me every time you post somehing on a noob im gonna bring this shit up......

You're going to bring what up? You don't have anything.

and belive me, you have no idea who i am and what ive done with me life.......so dont judge people if you dont know them...........

I don't give a goddamn who you are. You're not anyone important to me so why should I care? I didn't judge you as much as I did your actions. You're probably an alright dude. But if you see fit to race on public roads, the I see fit to let you know I hope you end up dead on one of those roads.

we can judge you couse you express your self way too much here........

You really can't judge me at all. But you can try. You'll probably be waay off. I'm actually sure of that as well.

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 06:09 PM
but hey im good with what i had to say to QD.............

You didn't say anything. So you should be good with it. Someone of your caliber can't do or say anything to me to bring me down. I'm way too far above you. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
02-07-2009, 06:13 PM
I seriously dont know what to say...

nothing to say man, :gay: sums this whole thread up pretty darn well.

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 06:17 PM
nothing to say man, :gay: sums this whole thread up pretty darn well.

For once, you make a bit of sense. This whole damn shit, although true, was unnecessary, I do admit. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 06:22 PM
You didn't say anything. So you should be good with it. Someone of your caliber can't do or say anything to me to bring me down. I'm way too far above you. Later, QD.

ok hommie, keep trying to be mr.im all bad ass and know one can bring me down......

you have a seriouse issue you need to fix there........ you should seek counseling of some sort....... or get your head out of your ass......

oh i know, relive some stress, jump in your ride and street race..........

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, I BET WHEN SOME ONE SAYS (STREET RACING) YOU STAR SCREAMING AND JUMPING OFF WALLS AND SHIT.........JAJAJAJAJA....

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT QD..................

crazy person........lol..............

but really seek some help.............................

quickdodgeŽ
02-07-2009, 06:25 PM
ok hommie, keep trying to be mr.im all bad ass and know one can bring me down......

you have a seriouse issue you need to fix there........ you should seek counseling of some sort....... or get your out of your ass......

oh i know, relive some stress, jump in your ride and street race..........

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, I BET WHEN SOME ONE SAYS (STREET RACING) YOU STAR SCREAMING AND JUMPING OFF WALLS AND SHIT.........JAJAJAJAJA....

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT QD..................

crazy person........lol..............

but really seek some help.............................

That's pretty much what I figured. have fun with yourself. By yourself. I'll let you finish yourself off. I'm out of here. Later, QD.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 06:27 PM
and the winner of IA.COM mas puto award goes to, the one the only the mr bad ass......................... QD..........................JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 06:50 PM
and the winner of IA.COM mas puto award goes to, the one the only the mr bad ass......................... QD..........................JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

cornercarver78
02-07-2009, 06:57 PM
People that think street racing is real competition entertain me.

metrolsi
02-07-2009, 07:12 PM
People that think street racing is real competition entertain me.

win here win there loose here loose there.............same shit...........

RL...
02-07-2009, 08:43 PM
I hope I don't sounds that stupid as metro when I argue with qd...:no:

speedminded
02-07-2009, 08:45 PM
been there tonight and it was cool, free pass to get in, and inside was pretty good...Was there last weekend, was going almost every week before that and will not be going back. It's gone to shit since they made it 18+.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Was there last weekend, was going almost every week before that and will not be going back. It's gone to shit since they made it 18+.

yea true lol

speedminded
02-07-2009, 09:18 PM
yea true lolThere were 5 white chicks there last Saturday night, not counting the one I took.

Everyone but 7 people were 5 feet tall.

The bartender I always go to was so drunk off her ass she was messing up every tab and mixing everyone's together.

A black chick dancing with an Asian at the bar knocked one of the 3 drinks I ordered over before I even got to pick it up...then runs away.

An Asian girl asks me why there were so many %$%#$ Asians there, lol.

MrBoostedCRX
02-07-2009, 09:20 PM
lets just say its good to go in a big group

Deke
02-08-2009, 01:29 AM
When it gets warmer, the sky rise rooftop at primal is pretty sick.

I went to Primal tonight. The club scene isn't really me (went for a lady friend's birthday), but it was pretty ridiculous. One of the better clubs I've been to.

Turbo Terrance
02-08-2009, 02:35 AM
some nice girls @ pure when I went...:idb::yes::camera::bump::boobies:

that dont ever want to dance because theyre stuck up out the ass and the b/f is always a few feet away just watchin......:gay:

TheProfiteer
02-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Pure just sucks, end of story. How the fuck could an end cap at a small strip mall ever be considered a club?