PDA

View Full Version : ...looking for a nopi car picture from this weekend

chuck
09-19-2005, 02:21 PM
did anyone get a picture of the engine bay of the V6 twin turbo, widebody MR2??? it was the one in primer, labeled with shoe polish on the window and trunk...

...anybody??

TranceDJ06
09-19-2005, 02:23 PM
...Maan why didnt you take any pics yourself?

lol J/K its all good..im sure someone here has that pic..

kelly marie
09-19-2005, 02:26 PM
did anyone get a picture of the engine bay of the V6 twin turbo, widebody MR2??? it was the one in primer, labeled with shoe polish on the window and trunk...

...anybody??
nope sowwy babe... i didnt have a camera and i spent most of both days under the tent!!

chuck
09-19-2005, 03:04 PM
...Maan why didnt you take any pics yourself?

lol J/K its all good..im sure someone here has that pic..
no camera...well i have a camera but my computer keeps screwing up the memory cards

speedminded
09-19-2005, 03:42 PM
nope sowwy babe... i didnt have a camera and i spent most of both days under the tent!!remember the black car that was being towed that said V6 TT on the windshield...it was behind the lamborghini that you wanted to :idb: just as we turned onto Jonesboro Rd. going home yesterday? I told you it was probably the camry engine... :tongue:

kelly marie
09-19-2005, 03:45 PM
remember the black car that was being towed that said V6 TT on the windshield...it was behind the lamborghini that you wanted to :idb: just as we turned onto Jonesboro Rd. going home yesterday? I told you it was probably the camry engine... :tongue:
hmmmm i dont remember but you know how my memory is!! lol
*edit* i remember seeing it now :hump:... lol we didnt take any pics...

speedminded
09-19-2005, 04:17 PM
hmmmm i dont remember but you know how my memory is!! lolthat's my girl, forget about the Toyota because of the Italian V-12 next to it... :lickpuss::idb:

chuck
09-19-2005, 06:33 PM
i don't think it was the camry engine, i know it wasn't the common solara engine that people do...i'm pretty sure it was a tundra or tacoma...but %99 sure it was some SUV/truck engine...a talked to the guy for a little bit but the heat exhaustion had already set in...lol

aaronfelipe
09-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Google it.

chuck
09-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Google it.
i've been on the website of the card the guy gave me as well as having been into MR2's for a decent while now...i've never heard of this car or any twin turbo MR2 for that matter, it's brand new, this was the first time it had been out of the garage (still in primer as mentioned)...i wanted to pictures to put on the MR2 forum