PDA

View Full Version : Obama.........

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 09:17 AM
is any one besides me getting sick of fuck hearing about him on v103 or that Jay-z song "my presidant"....wtf even t-shirts i see all the black peep wearing and ACTION FIGURES!!! wow, are you kidding me??

i mean do you really think all that shit would be the same if he was white??? noooooooooooooooooo...

i wonder wut kind of shirts and songs are gonna be made when he fucks up cuz he couldnt do wut he promised...

sick of seeing and hearing all this shit..

i guess it kinda figures huh?

AirMax95
02-06-2009, 09:26 AM
This has been covered numerous times, but to address your woes:

The original song has been played on V103 and 107.9 just as much as every other popular song. Now that the remix is out with Jay-Z on it, it will play for some more months. Hell, J.Sullivan has been busting windows out of cars for the last 4 months now, still spinning. Action figures I have not seen yet, but its a smart move by whoever made them; get to the cash cow quick. If he were white there would not be T-shirts or action figures becuase there is nothing "special" about a white president. If Obama sucks, I am pretty sure there will be plenty of negative shirts for him, and songs made by white people laughing at his supporters, lol.

P.S.----I see/saw lots of white people wearing Obama shirts too; just in case you didn't know.

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 09:29 AM
i seen one white person and then i see bumber stickers thats about all..

gets irritating just like my spelling:lmfao:

The original song has been played on V103 and 107.9 just as much as every other popular song. Now that the remix is out with Jay-Z on it, it will play for some more months. Hell, J.Sullivan has been busting windows out of cars for the last 4 months now, still spinning. Action figures I have not seen yet, but its a smart move by whoever made them; get to the cash cow quick. If he were white there would not be T-shirts or action figures becuase there is nothing "special" about a white president. If Obama sucks, I am pretty sure there will be plenty of negative shirts for him, and songs made by white people laughing at his supporters, lol.

P.S.----I see/saw lots of white people wearing Obama shirts too; just in case you didn't know.

AirMax95
02-06-2009, 09:34 AM
i seen one white person and then i see bumber stickers thats about all..

gets irritating just like my spelling:lmfao:

I kinda got irritated with the "W" The President stickers everywhere. Then someone went out and made a "F" The President sticker, lol. Its just us being human.

blackboi50
02-06-2009, 09:42 AM
hahahah i have bill clinton action figures at my house!!!! :lmfao:.....1

JITB
02-06-2009, 09:47 AM
1st black president of the most powerful nation in the world.. is kind of a big deal.. mr. biker. Especially the mess the economy is in etc..

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 10:43 AM
and i can give a shit because???????????? MR. JITB

i can care less if he was fucking asian or wutever...soooo
stereotypical of how black people acted when this happened...not all...but alot them..

and now evrything is gonna be alll fucked up:lmfao:

1st black president of the most powerful nation in the world.. is kind of a big deal.. mr. biker. Especially the mess the economy is in etc..

BanginJimmy
02-06-2009, 10:44 AM
well according to Obama, if the senate doesnt pass his plan, and only his plan, the economy will collapse.

Damn I am glad to have the fear mongerer out of office.

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 10:44 AM
you would!!! lol

hahahah i have bill clinton action figures at my house!!!! :lmfao:.....1

JITB
02-06-2009, 10:47 AM

stereotypical of how black people acted when this happened...not all...but alot them..

black asian mexican either way.. its history regardless of what race he is.. and with the situation... with the economy, and the big changes hes proposing.. Its always gonna be big news. It should be big news to you also, its your lively hood they are talking about. And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on.

Vteckidd
02-06-2009, 10:51 AM

this is completely true.

Hell if i could make a few grand selling Obama stuff i would lol

BanginJimmy
02-06-2009, 10:53 AM
And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on.

I have been paying attention and I see nothing good about him.

We have a tax cheat has a sec tres
We have lobbiests in advisor and cabinate positions (against his own policy)
We have Gitmo closing within a year, and absolutely no clue what to do with them
We have a fear mongering president who has the love of the liberal press.

what else would you like?

Vteckidd
02-06-2009, 10:53 AM
It is a big deal, but i think its time to move on from it.

People are starting to realize the euphoria is over, he is not going to save us. He cant even pick a cabinet that paid its taxes on time. I dont think he is really prepared for this, and, the HARD LEFT liberals (pelosi, reid, frank) are running him right now, not the other way around.

Hence his approval rating dropping by the day

Vteckidd
02-06-2009, 10:54 AM

We have Gitmo closing within a year, and absolutely no clue what to do with them

Did someone say Mussolini?

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
It is a big deal, but i think its time to move on from it.

People are starting to realize the euphoria is over, he is not going to save us. He cant even pick a cabinet that paid its taxes on time. I dont think he is really prepared for this, and, the HARD LEFT liberals (pelosi, reid, frank) are running him right now, not the other way around.

Hence his approval rating dropping by the day

Thhaaank u.. See time to get over it. Drop all the bull shit cuz I hear more about songs stickers and other bull shit then how he is helping us

blackboi50
02-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Thhaaank u.. See time to get over it. Drop all the bull shit cuz I hear more about songs stickers and other bull shit then how he is helping us

ok so people made songs!!!! because now your listening to it you hear it!!!.....when the war started there were all kinds of songs and nobody said anything!!!

people referenced 9/11 in songs and nobody was complaining!!!.....

so obama is president and people will make songs :dunno:....1

BanginJimmy
02-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Obama is speaking again now, and I have to say that I am very glad we no longer have that fear mongering Bush in office.

FAM0U5
02-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I dont see people aguring over a pointless rant.. [stating a fact im not saying who is right nor wrong] what is done is done, let's all sit in our seat to see what happens... BTW we do have the right to bear ARMS bitches!

Brick
He's just as much white as he is black.

Just saying.... :dunno:

Nobody will remember that if he does well though.

AirMax95

Trust me, coming from a black person who does not fit the stereotypical norm, I NEVER saw this coming. Call him black, mixed, white, carmel/mocha/chocolatte, but it is special. If an Asian won there would be the same reaction, as with hispanic.

The continuous thought that he is going to fuckup is what really irritates me. Its like you are expecting him to fail, or further screw the country. No support whatsoever, no faith at all. :no:

Oh, please explain the sterotypical actions of black people please.

AirMax95
02-06-2009, 11:08 AM
ok so people made songs!!!! because now your listening to it you hear it!!!.....when the war started there were all kinds of songs and nobody said anything!!!

:goodjob:

Wyclef pwned Bush and the war. That song was awesome, but no one cared. Music is an expression of what people feel. True artist make music that has a meaning to it. If you get but hurt over Jeezy's song, KILL URSELF!

BanginJimmy
02-06-2009, 11:13 AM
The continuous thought that he is going to fuckup is what really irritates me. Its like you are expecting him to fail, or further screw the country. No support whatsoever, no faith at all. :no:

I do expect him to fuck up. I base that on what he campaigned on and what he has done since he got in office. I do expect him to further screw the country and the economy with his spending bill. And no, I have absolutely no faith in his ability to lead this country through any crisis that will come up.

If he really was a leader he would not be pushing the Senate to push this bill through. He would be telling them to take as much time as necessary to get a good bill. What Obama is really doing is trying to push a bad bill thorugh as quickly as possible because it is losing support in the public and in the Senate every day it is on the table. If it doesnt pass today, it will not pass at all without major changes.

BanginJimmy
02-06-2009, 11:14 AM

Wyclef pwned Bush and the war. That song was awesome, but no one cared. Music is an expression of what people feel. True artist make music that has a meaning to it. If you get but hurt over Jeezy's song, KILL URSELF!

That is Wyclef though, no one has cared about anything he has said, or sang, since the Fugees.

Vteckidd
02-06-2009, 11:15 AM
I dont want him to fail, at all.

But banginjimmy is right. Lindsey Graham was right, THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER, HE NEEDS TO LEAD.

Which means telling congress its a BAD BILL, try again, instead of pushing a TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF SPENDING though in a WEEK.

thats RETARDED and that kind of fiscal responsibility is what got us here in the first place.

He is going out warning IF YOU DONT PASS THIS CATASTROPHE IS COMING, thats not leading, thats scare tactics

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 01:51 PM
x2

agree...

I dont want him to fail, at all.

But banginjimmy is right. Lindsey Graham was right, THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER, HE NEEDS TO LEAD.

Which means telling congress its a BAD BILL, try again, instead of pushing a TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF SPENDING though in a WEEK.

thats RETARDED and that kind of fiscal responsibility is what got us here in the first place.

He is going out warning IF YOU DONT PASS THIS CATASTROPHE IS COMING, thats not leading, thats scare tactics

Humphrizzle
02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
the obama songs suck though..

so does young jeezy and anyone that "raps" like him.

JITB
02-06-2009, 02:04 PM

sahll we go down the list of all the skeletons in the bush administrations closet... my comment wasnt a list everything that u think is flawed. it was me explaining to him why theres a big deal, and why he is getting so much attention.

blackboi50
02-06-2009, 02:07 PM
but for real im about tired of people making threads like this......its the same shit being said over and over again!!!!.....1

OMG Its Platz
02-06-2009, 02:09 PM
:cry: tissue??

lol
:crazy:

but for real im about tired of people making threads like this......its the same shit being said over and over again!!!!.....1

blackboi50
02-06-2009, 02:10 PM
:cry: tissue??

lol
:crazy:

fuck you jason!!!!! :smilefu:

just the ranting sooooooo much is actually kinda annoying!!!

i still lub joo though!!!! :D:D:D....1

Brick
02-06-2009, 03:00 PM

Wyclef pwned Bush and the war. That song was awesome, but no one cared.

Please post lyrics, I would love to see how Wyclef "pwned Bush and the war". :screwy:

BanginJimmy
02-06-2009, 03:37 PM
sahll we go down the list of all the skeletons in the bush administrations closet... my comment wasnt a list everything that u think is flawed. it was me explaining to him why theres a big deal, and why he is getting so much attention.

You can if you want, but the skeletons for the Obama administration are already adding up and he has been president for less than a month. At this pace he should surpass all of the Bush "skeletons" by June of this year.

What you said:

It should be big news to you also, its your lively hood they are talking about. And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on.

And I responded to the point about paying attention and it being my future at stake. I was simply pointing out his MANY deficiencies.

Vteckidd
02-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Im sorry, but you are all in for a wake up call and SOON. Obama is going to make everyone realize just how NOT SO BAD Bushs presidency was.

I say this in terms of hes starting to see just how hard it is, and the last 2 years was all of Congresses fault, something Bush had no control over, Congress is now controlling Obama.

You can see the frustration starting to come out

Brick
02-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Im sorry, but you are all in for a wake up call and SOON. Obama is going to make everyone realize just how NOT SO BAD Bushs presidency was.

I say this in terms of hes starting to see just how hard it is, and the last 2 years was all of Congresses fault, something Bush had no control over, Congress is now controlling Obama.

You can see the frustration starting to come out

^^^The man is right.

VIP Style
02-09-2009, 02:23 PM
i think its time for you to just shut up dude. first off, how you gone sit here and dog "our" president, at least give the man his full term before writing him off as a fuck up. and if your really behind "our" country moving forward towards a better future, you wouldnt be sitting here praying on the mans downfall. have faith and confidence, obama is our president, and theres nothing you can do about it.
I do expect him to fuck up. I base that on what he campaigned on and what he has done since he got in office. I do expect him to further screw the country and the economy with his spending bill. And no, I have absolutely no faith in his ability to lead this country through any crisis that will come up.

If he really was a leader he would not be pushing the Senate to push this bill through. He would be telling them to take as much time as necessary to get a good bill. What Obama is really doing is trying to push a bad bill thorugh as quickly as possible because it is losing support in the public and in the Senate every day it is on the table. If it doesnt pass today, it will not pass at all without major changes.

NEMO
02-09-2009, 02:49 PM
the only problem that i see is how everyone says he is black. yes is father was black but the only thing he helped out was making him. he was brought up by his white grandparents after his white mother died. so when i see "black" people say my president is "black" it pisses me off. i dont agree with what he is trying to do but i will give him a chance.

BanginJimmy
02-09-2009, 06:20 PM
i think its time for you to just shut up dude. first off, how you gone sit here and dog "our" president, at least give the man his full term before writing him off as a fuck up. and if your really behind "our" country moving forward towards a better future, you wouldnt be sitting here praying on the mans downfall. have faith and confidence, obama is our president, and theres nothing you can do about it.

Why should I give him anything? I dont like his politics. I dont like his ethics. I dont like his policies. Nothing he has done since he got into washington has been transparent as he claimed it would be. Who said I was "praying" for his downfall? Just because I believe he will fuck up doesnt mean I want him to. When he does fuck up, I will be one of those that pay for it. Not him or anyone else in Washington.

What should I have faith and confidence in? Hope and change? His entire campaign was based on avoiding answering hard questions about what hope and change meant. 3 weeks into his presidency, and all we have found out about him is that he is perfectly willing to ignore his own policies in the name of political expedience.

Maybe its you who should shut up and end this blind obedience to the messiah.

Julio
02-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Lets get some bumper stickers going..

Nixon

SCtuneguy
02-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Let's face it, there were people dogging Bush the whole time he was in office, there are going to be people dogging Obama the whole time he was in office. If Obama is so offensive to everyone, maybe you should take a step back and look at the ridiculous amount of deficit incurred by Bush... that might humble you.

Vteckidd
02-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Let's face it, there were people dogging Bush the whole time he was in office, there are going to be people dogging Obama the whole time he was in office. If Obama is so offensive to everyone, maybe you should take a step back and look at the ridiculous amount of deficit incurred by Bush... that might humble you.
which is going to be nothing compared to the deficit Obama is going to put us in............

No one gave Bush his whole term before they made a decision about him. The media played judge jury and executioner long before he left.

Obama is going down a DANGEROUS road, the government has proved it cannot be fiscally responsible, and this bill proves it even MORE. Any attempt they have at making money and wastefull spending they do it. If this is such a economic crisis, why is Pelosi SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY ON SHIT THAT DOESNT CREATE JOBS???????

Deficit? How come everyone is so quick to criticize Bush, but its like no big deal we are about to spend 1 TRILLION DOLLARS WE DONT HAVE? You know thats not the end of it either, we still have the bailout of the Big 3 coming in march/april. Obama has said he doesnt care about the deficit and thats ok to some people ?

SPOOLIN
02-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Obama was a little bitch when he told the press conference good night. fucker.

wheres my "F" ...The President sticker.

VIP Style
02-09-2009, 10:26 PM
messiah? are you serious? i dont recall saying he was god, so i dont know where you came up with that one. sounds like somebody has a lil bit of hate in his blood. your being far too critical of obama is all i was getting at. it has not even been a whole month and folks already trying to write him off. rather it is obama or if mccain had took the office, there will not be a over night turn around to our economy. all we can do as the people is sit back and have patience.

Maybe its you who should shut up and end this blind obedience to the messiah.

VIP Style
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
exactly man, give him a chance. i could care less about him being called black, white, mixed, who fuccin cares! just give it your all at turning this country around so all the downtalkers can shut the fuck up.
the only problem that i see is how everyone says he is black. yes is father was black but the only thing he helped out was making him. he was brought up by his white grandparents after his white mother died. so when i see "black" people say my president is "black" it pisses me off. i dont agree with what he is trying to do but i will give him a chance.

gottraction?
02-09-2009, 10:41 PM
biker you need to shut up you ignorant asshole. its about time someone else is in office. Look threw the white house pages and tell me what race do you see?? lol let everyone enjoy change! You can always move if it sucks so badly for you

eraser4g63
02-09-2009, 11:00 PM
I guess I am going to chime in on this one.
1- A " Black" president was history on November 4th, It is over has been over and now it is time for him to do his fucking job.
2- All his policies are nothing more than socialistic rhetoric, Welcome to the Peoples Republic of America.
3- His gun control ideal are outrageous.
4- The only way the economy is going to get fixed is for it to end its downward cycle and self correct like it always has.
5- I believe at one point during his attempting to get elected and a public address he stated " we are not just gonna throw money at the problem" though i do believe that is exactly what he is trying to do.
6- Where in the Fuck are we going to get approx. 1 trillion dollars from??? Is he going to shit it or.....?
7- I don't know about yall but i am over the god damn celebrity worship this is the biggest problem with 90% of Americans.
8- And don't get me started on Change.
Sorry my rant it over.

BanginJimmy
02-10-2009, 07:40 AM
sounds like somebody has a lil bit of hate in his blood.

I have said several times that I hate Obama's politics, ethics and policies.

your being far too critical of obama is all i was getting at. it has not even been a whole month and folks already trying to write him off.

So how long do I have to wait to write him off? How many times should I turn a blind eye towards what he is doing?

rather it is obama or if mccain had took the office, there will not be a over night turn around to our economy. all we can do as the people is sit back and have patience.

The only mention of the economy I have directed towards the Obama is Obama's fear tactics to push his bill through congress. I thought liberals were tired of fear mongering? Now we have a fear monger in office that cites money instead of death as his reasoning.

Now if you want to go into further detail about why I hate Obama then let me know and I will be happy to debate it with you.

AirMax95
02-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Funny how everyone has chimes on how to save the economy AND fix the deficit, but it has not been done yet.

Shut your mouths and let him do his thing. Every President has a plan that they hope will work. Very few have started something and see it come to light 100%. Bush had it hard, and Obama has it harder. The next President will have it bad to, but HOPEFULLY the road will be a little clearer. I rooted for when he was elected Bush until he started "slacking" and losing his drive to be our leader. He was not my choice, but he was the Pres. I am going to back any President until they prove they suck.

The difference with Obama and some other Presidents is that he is focused on the people more than normal. I watched his PC in Indiana where the unemployment rate is beyond scary, and he stressed getting jobs going. His path does not follow what the NORM thinks is right, but the NORM is kinda what got us here.

Edit: Doing more research/reading, be back later, lol!

Boosted FC
02-10-2009, 09:19 AM
1- A " Black" president was history on November 4th, It is over has been over and now it is time for him to do his fucking job.
2- All his policies are nothing more than socialistic rhetoric, Welcome to the Peoples Republic of America.
4- The only way the economy is going to get fixed is for it to end its downward cycle and self correct like it always has.
5- I believe at one point during his attempting to get elected and a public address he stated " we are not just gonna throw money at the problem" though i do believe that is exactly what he is trying to do.
6- Where in the Fuck are we going to get approx. 1 trillion dollars from??? Is he going to shit it or.....?
7- I don't know about yall but i am over the god damn celebrity worship this is the biggest problem with 90% of Americans.
Sorry my rant it over.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

OMG Its Platz
02-10-2009, 10:09 AM
yes i am a ignorant asshole....and:thinking: ????????? get over it you fucking noob....hahha..CHANGE???????? there is gonna be a big Fucked up change! LOL

biker you need to shut up you ignorant asshole. its about time someone else is in office. Look threw the white house pages and tell me what race do you see?? lol let everyone enjoy change! You can always move if it sucks so badly for you

OMG Its Platz
02-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
bikerj11, GOT_PURP, SPOOLIN

I SEE YOU PUUURRRRP

PURP
02-10-2009, 10:33 AM
no you don't...

I just like reading both sides...

Logan
02-10-2009, 01:16 PM
OP, reading this thread made me laugh. Plus you have a BMW.

WIN WIN!

+1!

OMG Its Platz
02-10-2009, 01:17 PM
lol help me find some wheels man!

OP, reading this thread made me laugh. Plus you have a BMW.

WIN WIN!

+1!

Logan
02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I got some BBS CH's for sale, buy them bitches!

sidewayz13b
02-10-2009, 02:48 PM
what pisses me off is the only reason he got voted for is because he appears black!!!! you wouldn't believe some of the retarded ass comments i heard at work when he got elected. as long as i can still carry my gun it doesn't bother me. so fuck it. lol

VIP Style
02-11-2009, 07:28 PM
uhh shut the hell up with that, lol he got voted for because thats who majority of the people wanted in office.
what pisses me off is the only reason he got voted for is because he appears black!!!!

StarBwoy
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
black asian mexican either way.. its history regardless of what race he is.. and with the situation... with the economy, and the big changes hes proposing.. Its always gonna be big news. It should be big news to you also, its your lively hood they are talking about. And your future at stake.. You might need to pay attention to whats goin on. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::good job::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

unkn0wndj
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
lol he got voted for because thats who majority of the people wanted in office.

Okay I'm guessing you aren't familiar with electoral college. Spend some money and goto school, maybe then you will realize how ignorant you really are. He was voted in because of his race. That's it. If a white man rose to the stand and said that he wanted change and hope everyone would think he's speaking bombastically.

Next; Yes I'am calling Obama out after he has been in for not even a month so far. He is trying to pass a multi-trillion dollar bill through congress and it HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH! He has no experience whatsoever. His congressional experience is quite humorous. How does he expect to gain all of the knowledge of our economic situation within a month? He's trying to force it through congress by saying it's vital to our economy and there will be catastrophe if it doesn't pass. THIS PLAN WILL JUST HELP TO PAYOFF OLD DEBTS SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE IT OFF OR POSSIBLY INVEST IN ANOTHER CURRENCY THAT WILL ONE DAY HAVE VALUE!

/end

eraser4g63
02-12-2009, 12:06 AM
uhh shut the hell up with that, lol he got voted for because thats who majority of the people wanted in office.

On that note, If you look at the exit polls the majority of Obama's supporters are of lower education. Which brings me back to my next point CELEBRITY WORSHIP!!!! That would be the only reason he is in office.

pbstarr1
02-12-2009, 07:20 AM

Man you only hear what you want to hear. Its a shame how you are letting the first blk president get to you. This is history man, and you are a part of it regardless of how much anger and hate that you have for the whole situation. Just let it be, and please find it in your heart to let the hate go, its a new year, a new president, a new plan and a new direction. All race including white people are saying screw the 30-40% white racist people that are left over still raising there kids to be racist. They need to jump on the wagon or just get left behind b/c its 2009!!! Fuc:2up: racist people!!!!!

pbstarr1
02-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Okay I'm guessing you aren't familiar with electoral college. Spend some money and goto school, maybe then you will realize how ignorant you really are. He was voted in because of his race. That's it. If a white man rose to the stand and said that he wanted change and hope everyone would think he's speaking bombastically.

Next; Yes I'am calling Obama out after he has been in for not even a month so far. He is trying to pass a multi-trillion dollar bill through congress and it HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MONTH! He has no experience whatsoever. His congressional experience is quite humorous. How does he expect to gain all of the knowledge of our economic situation within a month? He's trying to force it through congress by saying it's vital to our economy and there will be catastrophe if it doesn't pass. THIS PLAN WILL JUST HELP TO PAYOFF OLD DEBTS SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE IT OFF OR POSSIBLY INVEST IN ANOTHER CURRENCY THAT WILL ONE DAY HAVE VALUE!

/end

Damn, HATER!!! Who cares, he just got the stimulus passed so one step in the right direction. In the end it don't matter b/c we are all americans and if this country goes down, we all go down!!!

pbstarr1
02-12-2009, 07:28 AM
That is Wyclef though, no one has cared about anything he has said, or sang, since the Fugees.

:thinking: I really don't think you know what you are talking about. Do you know how many songs he has wrote and produced? Just stick to what you know, or think you know:goodjob: . God bless

pbstarr1
02-12-2009, 07:29 AM
the obama songs suck though..

so does young jeezy and anyone that "raps" like him.

Man keep delivering pizza. :lmfao:

pbstarr1
02-12-2009, 07:35 AM

Stop acting :gay:

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 08:33 AM
Man you only hear what you want to hear. Its a shame how you are letting the first blk president get to you. This is history man, and you are a part of it regardless of how much anger and hate that you have for the whole situation. Just let it be, and please find it in your heart to let the hate go, its a new year, a new president, a new plan and a new direction. All race including white people are saying screw the 30-40% white racist people that are left over still raising there kids to be racist. They need to jump on the wagon or just get left behind b/c its 2009!!! Fuc:2up: racist people!!!!!

30-40% of whites are racist huh? So are you saying that anyone that didnt vote for Obama is a racist? I will come back and say that any blacks that voted for Obama are racists. Is it true? No, but it holds as much weight as your moronic arguements. You are the racist one in this thread. Its all whiteys fault boo hoo. I'm broke, uneducated and have 8 kids because whitey is opressing me. That excuse is played out and I really do hope that white guilt is finlly dead.

That new plan and new direction seems to be socialism, maybe you are ok with that, but I'm not. I happen to prefer capitalism.

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 09:31 AM
That new plan and new direction seems to be socialism, maybe you are ok with that, but I'm not. I happen to prefer capitalism.

These ignorant people actually think this "stimulus" plan is going to stimulate the economy instead of the politician's pockets.

Oh yeah if this was such a great plan he proposed why did he have to force it through congress? Last time I checked he was the president, and for what reason I have no idea. His cabinet has proven to be self-explanitory. I hope he really isn't consulting with these clowns. Obama used the race card to become the President of the US and all we can say is .. Welcome socialism!

You, my friend, know exactly what you're talking about and have educated thoughts to boot! Quite unusual here lately...

OMG Its Platz
02-12-2009, 09:37 AM
hahah love this thread....

bet you if there was a white school we are racest

but a blck school is oooooooook..

i can go on and on and on

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 09:50 AM
Does anyone even know what the words racist and racism mean? I am tired of everyone (insert race) slinging the word in the wrong context. Educate yourself on the words, their origin, and meaning.

That excuse is played out and I really do hope that white guilt is finlly dead.

Explain the white guilt theory, and why Obama being elected voids it?

hahah love this thread....

bet you if there was a white school we are racest

but a blck school is oooooooook..

i can go on and on and on

You can go on, but you will lose. Again, do you know why HBCU's were created? Do you understand the meaning that they hold? HBCU is there title, but anyone can enroll there. The term was coined b/c blacks weren't allowed near white sacred institutions. HBCU's never turned away other races, EVER. Never did they say, we don't want you there. Come on, please be a little more open minded. Also, as stated before, you don't have to coin "white" entities because it is the norm/majority.

Please don't turn this thread somewhere it doesn't need to go guys.

StarBwoy
02-12-2009, 12:43 PM
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/tieuthu_romance/funwithmccain28.gif

StarBwoy
02-12-2009, 12:46 PM
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/anaxinamun-04/obama.gif

Total_Blender
02-12-2009, 01:37 PM
HBCU's never turned away other races, EVER. Never did they say, we don't want you there. Come on, please be a little more open minded. Also, as stated before, you don't have to coin "white" entities because it is the norm/majority. .

QFT... I considered going to Fort Valley State at one point in time. I have never, ever been turned away from anything for being White... when I was religious as a teenager I would go to Black churches and they were really welcoming even though me and my family were the only White people there.

The thing about the whole "race" deal in this forum is that there are no new questions. About once evey two weeks some noob will come in and say one of the following:

1.) Why can't we have all-white institutions?
2.) Slavery was 144 years ago... get over it.
3.) People voted for Obama just because he's Black
4.) Immigrants are mooching welfare programs

There are a couple more, but these seem to be the ones we get the most. These are all fictions, each one of these questions comes from a standpoint of such willfully-blind White privilidge its just ridiculous.

How can you just so nonchalantly tell people that they need to "get over it" when it comes to 300 years of slavery followed by 144 years of abuse and discrimination?

How can you overlook the fact that pople in large numbers voted for John C. Calhoun, Strom Thurmond, George Wallace, Lester Maddox, David Duke, and many more racists/segregationists because they were White? And has it never occurred to any of you that many voters just didn't find John McCain to be an appealing candidate after careful study of his policies and his lenghy career in Congress? Do you all feel that you have the authority to decide for others who they should vote for and for what reasons?

I could go on and on... but really, do any of you think that John McCain and Sarah Palin could handle this situation any better?

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 03:13 PM
How can you just so nonchalantly tell people that they need to "get over it" when it comes to 300 years of slavery

So who should be blamed for this? The white slave owners, or he african tribal leaders that sold members of their tribe for guns and tobacco? It is a fact that very few would be slaves were kidnapped from africa. Be careful of which history book you read from though. I have seen several newer ones that play on words a bit and paint a different picture.

I could go on and on... but really, do any of you think that John McCain and Sarah Palin could handle this situation any better?

McCain is just as unqualified as Obama is. Obama is simply an overly educated politician that looks out for himself first. McCain just doest have the brains to do the job. This election was by far the worst collection of possible canidates this country has ever seen. Now we will feel the pain for their ineptitude for the next who knows how long.

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Explain the white guilt theory, and why Obama being elected voids it?

You know exactly what white guilt is and how it has been used over the years. If you really need a lesson though here you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt

Hopefully it can be voided now because those guilty whites can now claim victory in the war for racial equality. A black man is the most powerful man in the world. You will still have the white racists, just like you will still have the black 'victims', but maybe a small portion of people will stop blaming whites for every social inequality and start looking at the real causes.

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 03:22 PM
So who should be blamed for this? The white slave owners, or he african tribal leaders that sold members of their tribe for guns and tobacco? It is a fact that very few would be slaves were kidnapped from africa. Be careful of which history book you read from though. I have seen several newer ones that play on words a bit and paint a different picture.

Holds no water......

Doesn't matter if the africans were sold into slavery from Africa or not. He is referring to the era of slavery/oppression/discrimination/unjust, etc. in this country. The way people were treated in this country will never be "gotten" over. Sorry, not gonna happen.

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 03:22 PM
How can you just so nonchalantly tell people that they need to "get over it" when it comes to 300 years of slavery followed by 144 years of abuse and discrimination?

Most every race on this planet has been enslaved. That is the dumbest point in this thread. NOONE THAT IS LIVING HAS FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF THE PRE-1865 SLAVE TRADE. Abuse and discrimination? Are you insane? The people that strived for success got just that. Now traditionally most white americans didn't accept the free society yet; hence the discrimination and abuse. Do a favor for me. Send a black person to a predominately white club and a white person to a predominately black one. I guarantee I know who will go through more discrimination and abuse.

Later.

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Holds no water......

Doesn't matter if the africans were sold into slavery from Africa or not. He is referring to the era of slavery/oppression/discrimination/unjust, etc. in this country. The way people were treated in this country will never be "gotten" over. Sorry, not gonna happen.

The way people were treated in this country? Try being Jewish in Germany during World War 2. You will then know what suffering/oppression/discrimination/ is. Over in Germany the Jewish people mostly have forgiven. Never forgotten of course but this happened within 100 years. If they can go through mass-murdering of their families and brutality like that, you can handle "getting over" something YOU didn't even experience.

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Most every race on this planet has been enslaved. That is the dumbest point in this thread. NOONE THAT IS LIVING HAS FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE OF THE PRE-1865 SLAVE TRADE. Abuse and discrimination? Are you insane? The people that strived for success got just that. Now traditionally most white americans didn't accept the free society yet; hence the discrimination and abuse. Do a favor for me. Send a black person to a predominately white club and a white person to a predominately black one. I guarantee I know who will go through more discrimination and abuse.

Later.

Stop assuming things, please.

Judging by your post you do not know much, nor do you understand the scope of the recent turn in this thread. If you fail to realize.......ya know what, nevermind. There is no hope here.

blackboi50
02-12-2009, 03:32 PM

Judging by your post you do not know much, nor do you understand the scope of the recent turn in this thread. If you fail to realize.......ya know what, nevermind. There is no hope here.

damn T u still in this thread!!!........i been stop posting now......i just read!!!! sometimes its better to see how people are through words......just to know peoples mentality when it comes to stuff like this!!!......1

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 03:32 PM
The way people were treated in this country? Try being Jewish in Germany during World War 2. You will then know what suffering/oppression/discrimination/ is. Over in Germany the Jewish people mostly have forgiven. Never forgotten of course but this happened within 100 years. If they can go through mass-murdering of their families and brutality like that, you can handle "getting over" something YOU didn't even experience.

Are you REALLY about to start this arguement, seriously?

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Holds no water......

My great grandparents on my mothers side came to the US with nothing after WWI and were treated every bit as bad as blacks were in the south. The Irish were used as cannon fodder during the civil war and earned far less pay than 'americans' made. Should the irish still hold this institutional hatred and victim status?

In the end you are saying that whites will forever be in debt to blacks for treatment they were not even alive to experience. I see that as nothing more than being a permanent victim and that, above all else, will hold a person back from really excelling in life.

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 03:33 PM
damn T u still in this thread!!!........i been stop posting now......i just read!!!! sometimes its better to see how people are through words......just to know peoples mentality when it comes to stuff like this!!!......1

No Fuck that, ignorance needs attention. Stupidity needs to be addressed.

Plus I am bored in my office, and tired of looking at maps and numbers, lol!

blackboi50
02-12-2009, 03:34 PM
No Fuck that, ignorance needs attention. Stupidity needs to be addressed.

Plus I am bored in my office, and tired of looking at maps and numbers, lol!

ohhhh gotcha!!!! but i also believe ignorance and stupidity cant be stopped so i let people do/act how they feel!!!! YA KNOW?......1

LizBiz
02-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Lmao...you can't cure ignorance.

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 03:38 PM
My great grandparents on my mothers side came to the US with nothing after WWI and were treated every bit as bad as blacks were in the south. The Irish were used as cannon fodder during the civil war and earned far less pay than 'americans' made. Should the irish still hold this institutional hatred and victim status?

In the end you are saying that whites will forever be in debt to blacks for treatment they were not even alive to experience. I see that as nothing more than being a permanent victim and that, above all else, will hold a person back from really excelling in life.

I am not saying hold any hatred at all. Hatred should have no place in this world. It will never be gotten over because OUR society will not let it rest. If blacks drop it, a white will pick it up. If whites drop it, a black will pick it up. There is no debt to be paid by whites, IMO. Black people have risen and will continue to rise. There will always be one side that kicks it, its our harsh reality. I HATE racism and discrimination. I work with kids from 8-12 and young adults who I have seen lost in this "race" driven society. The cycle is slowly broken, but we as Americans have a tendancy to BLAME. Look at our government, lol.

I myself am accepting the fact that how kids are raised in this country, the horrors of the past, IN THIS COUNTRY, will not be "gotten" over by either race.

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 03:43 PM
I am not saying hold any hatred at all. Hatred should have no place in this world. It will never be gotten over because OUR society will not let it rest. If blacks drop it, a white will pick it up. If whites drop it, a black will pick it up. There is no debt to be paid by whites, IMO. Black people have risen and will continue to rise. There will always be one side that kicks it, its our harsh reality. I HATE racism and discrimination. I work with kids from 8-12 and young adults who I have seen lost in this "race" driven society. The cycle is slowly broken, but we as Americans have a tendancy to BLAME. Look at our government, lol.

I myself am accepting the fact that how kids are raised in this country, the horrors of the past, IN THIS COUNTRY, will not be "gotten" over by either race.

We agree here. It seems to me that the race card is played by both races when it will further their agenda. A white politician will claim to help the poor minoritys escape the clutches of white induced poverty by making rich whites pay more taxes. The black community organizer blames racism whenever there is a dispute or violence between the races, especially if the white was the one that initiated it or the aggressor.

Total_Blender
02-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Jews, Eastern Europeans, and the Irish were eventually included in the definition of "White". Those groups are Caucasian, or close enough to be accepted as Caucasian. Eventually the cultural distinction society placed on them dropped and they just blended. Do you see a bubble for "Jewish" or "Irish" when you fill out an application?

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Jews, Eastern Europeans, and the Irish were eventually included in the definition of "White". Those groups are Caucasian, or close enough to be accepted as Caucasian. Eventually the cultural distinction society placed on them dropped and they just blended. Do you see a bubble for "Jewish" or "Irish" when you fill out an application?

That means nothing. In the past each of those groups was repressed and discriminated against. Just like blacks.

AirMax95
02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
You know exactly what white guilt is and how it has been used over the years. If you really need a lesson though here you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt

Hopefully it can be voided now because those guilty whites can now claim victory in the war for racial equality. A black man is the most powerful man in the world. You will still have the white racists, just like you will still have the black 'victims', but maybe a small portion of people will stop blaming whites for every social inequality and start looking at the real causes.

Ha ha, I just saw this. I didn't expect a response, although I do agree. I don't want people who had ZERO direct contact with the acts of thier ancestors feeling bad. What gets me is people act as if there are not people to THIS day who mimic the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs of the past; some even act on them.

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 04:06 PM
What gets me is people act as if there are not people to THIS day who mimic the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs of the past; some even act on them.

This will ALWAYS be around and it will include every race, religion, ethnicity, sex, or anything else that makes 1 person different from another.

What I was speaking about was institutional forms of discrimination and those are gone.

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 05:13 PM

Assumptions? Really?

From my own personal experience this is what has happened to me. My brother is black and he has no spite for white people. I live my life everyday due to past influences and so does everyone else.

For example. Me and my brother went to a predominately white club that is on the southside of town here and when we were dancing on the floor and all most every white guy in there was shakin his hand and just havin a good time.

We went to the POB on the other side of town and most people wouldn't even look at me much less shake at all. There was a MAJOR lack of respect.

Btw Ed dresses just like I do, so that has nothing to do with the scenario.

And again, these are personal experiences so say what you will.

Total_Blender
02-12-2009, 08:32 PM
That means nothing. In the past each of those groups was repressed and discriminated against. Just like blacks.

But ultimately those people lost their culturally unique identities and just became "white". Not as many Jewish people in America speak Yiddish as they did in say, 1925. I'm of Irish and German ancestory and somewhere along the way my ancestors in America became Baptists as opposed to Catholics and Lutherans and stopped speaking Gaelic and German.

Black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from the mainstream American culture that just paints a white face on everything. And then theres the issue of skin color... I mean Black people will probably always be identifiable as a seperate race from Caucasians. Its not like people of color can become "white" like other the ethnic groups that have been persecuted.:screwy:

BanginJimmy
02-12-2009, 08:45 PM
[Black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from the mainstream American culture that just paints a white face on everything. And then theres the issue of skin color... I mean Black people will probably always be identifiable as a seperate race from Caucasians. Its not like people of color can become "white" like other the ethnic groups that have been persecuted.:screwy:

How many black people do you see walking around Atlanta with antelope bones shoved through their nose? How about women with rings to stretch their necks?

Now how many do you see that are catholic or baptist? Neither of those religions are african in origin. So tell me again how "black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from mainstream american culture". Dont bring up hip hop, either. That is a new generation thing that is no way affialiated with Africa.

The only difference between the irish and blacks is skin color and 99% of americans could not care less what color skin someone has.

VIP Style
02-12-2009, 08:51 PM
lol hmmm so let me ask you this, since your soooo smart with your head all up the rectum, if i spend money to go to school just to realize how ignorant you say i am, then i would be going to school for the wrong thing! so how ignorant are you son. get that head out the ass and stop taking stuff so personal, its just a fukin thread.

/end

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 09:16 PM
lol hmmm so let me ask you this, since your soooo smart with your head all up the rectum, if i spend money to go to school just to realize how ignorant you say i am, then i would be going to school for the wrong thing! so how ignorant are you son. get that head out the ass and stop taking stuff so personal, its just a fukin thread.

Lol I'm so smart with my head up my rectum? You guys take public internet forums much too seriously. If you goto school you may have a chance at learning a thing or two, but with you're attitude I doubt you'll learn a damn thing so scratch that. I guess I gave you too much credit.

VIP Style
02-12-2009, 09:22 PM
lol ahh these politic threads are fun...
Lol I'm so smart with my head up my rectum? You guys take public internet forums much too seriously. If you goto school you may have a chance at learning a thing or two, but with you're attitude I doubt you'll learn a damn thing so scratch that. I guess I gave you too much credit.

StarBwoy
02-12-2009, 09:26 PM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE OBAMA MOVE

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
lol ahh these politic threads are fun...

Of course they are.

unkn0wndj
02-12-2009, 09:45 PM

Lol since when did the constituents have to agree on the presidents actions and beliefs? His approval rating is dropping by the day, much like Bush. I knew plenty of people that disliked Bush and didn't move..

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 09:19 AM
So tell me again how "black people still have their own traditions and their own identity that is seperate from mainstream american culture". Dont bring up hip hop, either. That is a new generation thing that is no way affialiated with Africa.

I could spend all day discussing the native African influence that is present still today in Black culture.

A lot of Southern "soul" food traces its origins back to the methods of cooking that native Africans were using in Africa.

Without native African rythms and musical call and response structures, we would probably still be jamming out to Bach and Handel and partying like it was 1759.

And the way Black people speak is also a unique cultural characteristic. They don't speak the way that they do from a lack of intelligence or even from a lack of education. And this has been proven because the differences between the way that African Americans speak and regular American vernacular English occur in consistent patterns, similarly to the differences that happen between our speech and the speech of people from the UK or other places where English is spoken.

I think the term "racist" gets thrown around a little too much. I don't think anyone on here is racist as much as they are unwilling to develop a critical approach or an analysis that goes any deeper than "get over it" or "Black people voted for Obama just because he's Black".

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 09:22 AM

HAhAh thats what people used to say about Bush. Lets not stoop to their level :goodjob:

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Bwwwahahahahahahha OMFG!!!!! LOL
They way blacks speak Is Africa is culture ... The way BLACKS speak in AMERICA is called ebonix or you can call it GHETTO........ Not all but alot.

Don't start me on all this " I took African studys" in school witch well get you no where in life.

Let me guess... Next your gonna say Africans founded America??? STFU and go home

I could spend all day discussing the native African influence that is present still today in Black culture.

A lot of Southern "soul" food traces its origins back to the methods of cooking that native Africans were using in Africa.

Without native African rythms and musical call and response structures, we would probably still be jamming out to Bach and Handel and partying like it was 1759.

And the way Black people speak is also a unique cultural characteristic. They don't speak the way that they do from a lack of intelligence or even from a lack of education. And this has been proven because the differences between the way that African Americans speak and regular American vernacular English occur in consistent patterns, similarly to the differences that happen between our speech and the speech of people from the UK or other places where English is spoken.

I think the term "racist" gets thrown around a little too much. I don't think anyone on here is racist as much as they are unwilling to develop a critical approach or an analysis that goes any deeper than "get over it" or "Black people voted for Obama just because he's Black".

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 09:44 AM
:blah:

Rather than dignify this bullshit with a response, I decided to correct all your errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and passive voice. I highlighted the errors I corrected in bold.

Are you saying that the way in which Blacks speak is Africa is culture? Black Vernacular English in The United States of America is called Ebonics or, you can call it "ghetto." Not all Blacks speak in Ebonics but a significant portion do.

Don't get me started on all this " I took African studies" in school which will get you nowhere in life.

Let me guess... are you going to say that Africans founded America? STFU and go home!

http://www.soapdick.com/boardstuff/English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Rather than dignify this bullshit with a response, I decided to correct all your errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and passive voice. I highlighted the errors I corrected in bold.

Honor really cuz unlike pen and paper I can careless of my typing on a computer with grammer spelling and other shit.. It IA dumb fuck, not English class or a mid term paper.... So go take ur Ebonix/ghetto speach and keep thinking it's a cutlure

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 09:53 AM
SEE the point of the thread... OMFG
look at this..lets buy 20 of them..... light them all on fire and video tape it then put it on youtube!!\

http://www.vermontteddybear.com/SellGroup/Barack-My-World.aspx

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 09:59 AM
SEE the point of the thread... OMFG
look at this..lets buy 20 of them..... light them all on fire and video tape it then put it on youtube!!\

No one is immune from the perils of merchandising. Its the American way.

http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/1d/06/1023_12.JPG

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:15 AM
fyi the american way is freedom. freedom of speech, press, etc. merchandising is just a way for slums to make money off the circus our election was turned into.

every food and cutlure can be traced back to every racial background not just africa so dont assume that africa has had such a dramatic impact in america. look at how africa is doing compared to america. obviously you can tell who is helping who.

every black person is so proud of their culture and where they came from. nothing wrong with that but how many actually help out their own culture. how many black people actually donate money, food, or even clothing to africa. i am so sick of black people being so proud but theyre still living in fucking tents in the desert. if you were born and raised in america then you are AMERICAN NOT AFRICAN.

his merchandising didnt exist until after he was in office and even then, it wasnt like it is for obama. the dumbass gem filled shirts that i see every black person wearing around the mall. this shit is rediculous. i cant even take him seriously as a president. right now everyone is just acting like he some fucking rapper and the whole election was turned into a joke.

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:21 AM

You should really stop talking, honestly. The black people of America can get away with the most bullshit I have ever seen or read about. Blacks can pull the race card and bring up race where ever, and white people can do nothing about it. As soon as a white guy claims a black was being racist, OHHHHHH LORD!!!!! Call Jesse Jackson, the blacks are on the loose. That shit is ridiculous. They can make songs, t-shirts, posters, dolls, memorabilia, coins, and stickers. For christ sake, when is the black supremacy shit going to stop/

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Damn, HATER!!! Who cares, he just got the stimulus passed so one step in the right direction. In the end it don't matter b/c we are all americans and if this country goes down, we all go down!!!

Stimulus plan?????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joke??? Have you attended a college???? If so, have you taken political systems aka american government???? Didn't think so....you should really shut up now, the stimulus plan is going to do nothing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stick to cars and video games kid. Take some government classes and you won't be such a douche.

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:37 AM
They way blacks speak Is Africa is culture ... The way BLACKS speak in AMERICA is called ebonix or you can call it GHETTO........ Not all but alot.

Don't start me on all this " I took African studys" in school witch well get you no where in life.

Let me guess... Next your gonna say Africans founded America??? STFU and go home

Black people IN AMERICA, born in AMERICA do NOT have a unique way of speaking. They were born here, and raised here, which shows their is no other cultural background for them to derive this fucking tribe type language. It is a monkey, ebonic way of speaking. It contains guttural sounds, abbreviations, and the constant use of the word *****. If you ask me, they got it from RAP music. Black people today share a common goal, it's be a thug and get money. This is bullshit. GET A FUCKING EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are definitely a black supporter, and maybe even a little against whites....and all I have to say is cheers fuckers, see you in hell.

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Black people IN AMERICA, born in AMERICA do NOT have a unique way of speaking. They were born here, and raised here, which shows their is no other cultural background for them to derive this fucking tribe type language. It is a monkey, ebonic way of speaking. It contains guttural sounds, abbreviations, and the constant use of the word *****. If you ask me, they got it from RAP music. Black people today share a common goal, it's be a thug and get money. This is bullshit. GET A FUCKING EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are definitely a black supporter, and maybe even a little against whites....and all I have to say is cheers fuckers, see you in hell.

This was replied to the wrong name

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 10:42 AM

Statements like that show your ignorance.

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Statements like that show your ignorance.
and??

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 10:48 AM
If you're fine with the ignorance then I can't help you sir.

OMG Its Platz
02-13-2009, 10:53 AM
lol

ya ya!
hows rim hunting?

If you're fine with the ignorance then I can't help you sir.

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Rim hunting is complete.

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 11:06 AM
his merchandising didnt exist until after he was in office and even then, it wasnt like it is for obama. the dumbass gem filled shirts that i see every black person wearing around the mall. this shit is rediculous.

Why is it your business what other people do at the mall? Why is it your business what people buy and what people like?

Take some government classes and you won't be such a douche.

Its laughable that you suggest someone take a government course or "GET A FUCKING EDUCATION !!!!!111!!", when its obvious that you yourself haven't made it past middle school English.

[quote=Biker Boyz]
It is a monkey, ebonic way of speaking. It contains guttural sounds, abbreviations, and the constant use of the word *****[quote]

You are hardly in a position to criticize anyone on use of language, your own is not so good based on your posts.

Matthew 7:5
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

JITB
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM
fyi the american way is freedom. freedom of speech, press, etc. merchandising is just a way for slums to make money off the circus our election was turned into.

every food and cutlure can be traced back to every racial background not just africa so dont assume that africa has had such a dramatic impact in america. look at how africa is doing compared to america. obviously you can tell who is helping who.

every black person is so proud of their culture and where they came from. nothing wrong with that but how many actually help out their own culture. how many black people actually donate money, food, or even clothing to africa. i am so sick of black people being so proud but theyre still living in fucking tents in the desert. if you were born and raised in america then you are AMERICAN NOT AFRICAN.

his merchandising didnt exist until after he was in office and even then, it wasnt like it is for obama. the dumbass gem filled shirts that i see every black person wearing around the mall. this shit is rediculous. i cant even take him seriously as a president. right now everyone is just acting like he some fucking rapper and the whole election was turned into a joke.

lol....oh my this guy is......... :thinking:

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 11:17 AM
lol....oh my this guy is......... :thinking:

Yeah, his brain is not made for this much indept thought. This discussion further proves that just because you go to school DOES NOT mean you are getting any smarter :D

Maybe if he REreads what he posted, he will find the issues; I doubt it though.

BobbyFresco
02-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Gah.

I would love to make a few points but I see AirMax and Total Blender have the situation under control, thus far.

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 11:47 AM
Feel free to post away B. Fresh. I am taking a break, lol!

ahabion
02-13-2009, 11:53 AM
I think we've gotten off subject...

But to touch on the subject at hand... as an Asian male that works in a diverse company (a fairly even division between white and black folks) I'd say that about 25% of white people voted for Obama within the work place (no science, just personal communication with folks) and I'd say about a very good majority of black people voted for Obama, probably more than 90% to be on the safe side.

Honestly speaking, this did end up being an election that was determined by the race of a person. Almost all my black coworkers were of course happy to see a black person in office (of course its history and I acknowledge that) but the atmosphere was as if they had won something... Now again, it was history in the making... i get it, but I don't think that it was because a 'minority' won presidency, it was because a black person won presidency. Take it as you want, but had it been an Asian dude, you wouldn't see me cheering in the crowd... given, you would see a lot of them out there too... Reminds me of what "Kay" said to "Jay" in the first MIB, something like, "The person or individuals are smart enough to handle things, but people, crowds are not the most intelligent bunch."

Who says you can't learn a few things from Hollywood.

I'm not a political person by any means nor do I support either party (even tho I'm listed as a Republican)... The only thing I can hope for is that our president can lead this country to a new level of prosperity. Everyone has their own opinions on what should and could be done... I myself feel it doesn't matter who we have in office... it simply comes down to who are they serving, themselves and their party OR the people? I hope its the latter.

BobbyFresco
02-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Feel free to post away B. Fresh. I am taking a break, lol!

Eh. I've grown tired of the repetitive theme of this type of thread and the subsequent arguments and defending that some of us, who are less grammatically and intellectualy incapacitated, have to endure.

Translation for BikerJ11 since I may have used a few words you're not familiar with: This shit is boring and old. Find something else to complain about and move the fuck on.

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 12:09 PM
I think we've gotten off subject...

We had a subject? :crazy:

Oh, right... after viewing the first "post" again I see that this thread is supposed to be about Biker Boyz's dissatisfaction with Obama songs merchandise.

Perhaps he's really crying because he wants a Johnny Mac action figure:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d9Y09Kxa1lc/SMWo5isoGQI/AAAAAAAAACc/j5oi3ZdQIcc/s400/mccain.jpg

... or "Joe the Plumber" action figure

http://blog.indecision2008.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/mccain-web.jpg

or even a Sarah Palin action figure:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/2841036862_14f474edd2.jpg

BobbyFresco
02-13-2009, 12:14 PM
We had a subject? :crazy:

Oh, right... after viewing the first "post" again I see that this thread is supposed to be about Biker Boyz's dissatisfaction with Obama songs merchandise.

Perhaps he's really crying because he wants a Johnny Mac action figure:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_d9Y09Kxa1lc/SMWo5isoGQI/AAAAAAAAACc/j5oi3ZdQIcc/s400/mccain.jpg

... or "Joe the Plumber" action figure

http://blog.indecision2008.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/mccain-web.jpg

or even a Sarah Palin action figure:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/2841036862_14f474edd2.jpg

What?

You mean to tell me marketing and gratuitous use of a person, or in this case, a politician's likeness, isn't just a black thing?:thinking:

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:18 PM
I actually am embarassed by this biker idiot. I could be drunk, stoned, and strung out on meth and still come up with more intelligent arguements against Obama. There are actually MANY legitimate things to attack him on and this moron used capitalism, which Obama is generally opposed to, to do it.

Again I must apologize to the Obamanation for this moron.

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 12:24 PM
I actually am embarassed by this biker idiot. I could be drunk, stoned, and strung out on meth and still come up with more intelligent arguements against Obama. There are actually MANY legitimate things to attack him on and this moron used capitalism, which Obama is generally opposed to, to do it.

:lmfao: Thanks for seeing the "lost" post by Bikerman sir. I enjoy many of your post, and responding to them.

:lmfao: Obamanation, lol. Sweet!

BobbyFresco
02-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Don't forget to pick up your Mccain/ Palin tees from your favorite online retailer, ladies and gentlemen.....

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Total Blender, where can I get a Sarah Palin?

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Total Blender, where can I get a Sarah Palin?

Don't use it for self pleasure, lol....

send me one :ninja:

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Don't use it for self pleasure, lol....

send me one :ninja:

I was going to google a pic of the "inflatable" Sarah Palin (I am 99.9999% sure you can find one somewhere). But I'm on a work computer so I have to keep it SFW. :ninja:

AirMax95
02-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Soooo, since we have concluded that there is merchandise for all of our recent political figureheads.........what is next? Oh, and the fact that white people and black people wear politically motivated clothing, and bumper stickers......what is next?

Man, I tell ya, sometimes it seems like stupidity can be blamed on society, upbringing, or lack of caring to educate oneself. The truth hurts, but it also helps......

http://sub2change.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/the_more_you_know2.jpg

Lunch time!

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjcDW7zIY8

Total_Blender
02-13-2009, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjcDW7zIY8

The parody ones are hilarious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXIKI2XHj4&feature=related

:lmfao:

JITB
02-13-2009, 03:05 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

wow .... :goodjob: :goodjob:

we all agree on something!

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 03:32 PM
The parody ones are hilarious...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXIKI2XHj4&feature=related

:lmfao:

so :gay:

Christopherr
02-13-2009, 07:45 PM
Sorry my rant it over.

:goodjob: :goodjob:

BanginJimmy
02-13-2009, 08:07 PM
I was going to google a pic of the "inflatable" Sarah Palin (I am 99.9999% sure you can find one somewhere). But I'm on a work computer so I have to keep it SFW. :ninja:

http://eplay.typepad.com/eplay_online_sports_fanta/2008/10/first-look-at-t.html

ahmonrah
02-14-2009, 05:17 AM
1st black president of the most powerful nation in the world.. is kind of a big deal.. mr. biker. Especially the mess the economy is in etc..QFT..as a black man, i was proud...but with that major historical milestone passed, let's look at what he's going to ACTUALLY DO....not say as president, and that makes me a critic, as i've been with all our presidents since i've been an adult.

if there's a thing as puppetmasters, which can't be proven or disproven, his performance in dealing with the shitpile of a state we are in, will either put him side-by-side with the likes of bush(s), or where most people see in him, as the new POSITIVE face of the most powerful nation on the planet.

but it all depends where his true interests lie.

i'd say, that if i was a man like him, with 2 little girls and now boss of america(see, the planet), I'd hinge my actions in that role, on wanting to see my kids grow up knowing that daddy truly had them(the next generation) in mind, when i made my decisions on where to steer this nation.

the truth is, he had a lot of people rooting for him, backing him and pushing him to where he is today, but aside from that small circle of people, he has millions...billions looking to the country he now runs for guidance, blindly steering it to ruin for the benefit of a few won't look too positive for him should he not pay attention to whats going on in the lives of the small people (i.e. car mechanics and waitors, for example.) struggling to pay bills and worrying if they will be one check from homelessness.

and to end this speel, i better not see MARSHAL LAW, federal GUN collections OR RFID CHIPS or i'll be a bullet sponge in my house.
due away with the laws that limit the power of the constitution and lol FUCk a N.W.O!!! (i thought that was funny)

pbstarr1
02-15-2009, 01:14 AM

Right on bro!!!!:goodjob:

pbstarr1
02-15-2009, 01:26 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: This is too funny!!!:cheers:

pbstarr1
02-15-2009, 01:35 AM

Thanks man, :cheers: shall we move on.

lawguy85
02-15-2009, 03:43 AM
I love randomly checking in on the politics forum!! I haven't been on IA to make judgments about too many people, but several things are clear. As much as I disagree with 99% of what he types, BagingJimmy is actually very well informed on the issues facing this country, and not a racist. However, Bikerwhatever is a fucking moron who has serious issues that wont be easily treated. From his postings I know AirMax isn't at my law school, but he can argue as well as any barrister (not to be confused with barista) here. My favorite forum burn usually revolves around telling someone to read a book, but that expression is forever ruined by the guy who demonstrated his lack of history by trying to make an argument about the electoral college. Although the Electoral College is the constitutional method for selecting a prez/vice prez, the electoral votes are cast according to the POPULAR VOTE.

Anyway, on topic. Its pretty preposterous to say that a policy will fail because it doesn't comport with your idea as a layman as to how the world works. The most important thing to remember is that a President doesn't set policy, he has a final say as to which policies he will advocate. Short civics lesson, bills originate in Congress, the House and the Senate. The President simply says yay or nay, and is tasked with running agencies that carry out legislation. The practical effect of this is that the President usually tells Congressional leaders what he's willing to sign off on, and it its up to those legislators to draft a bill they think they have a shot at pushing through. Its imperative to keep in mind that each Congressman has a staff of advisors who do the legwork and give the Congressman the actual legislation. On the Presidents end he has even more advisors, and for each of his advisors there are even more advisors. What you get in the end is a general idea that was thought of by President Obama and shaped by basically everyone but him. The reason President Bush was even a moderate success is that he had an excellent cabinet around him, and Karl Rove at his side. The reason President Obama is making me nervous (and I'm a black guy so STFU all of you bitches who think all black blindly follow him) is that his staff did a absolute shit job vetting their appointments. Again, this isn't directly Obama's fault because he didn't personally vet Geigner or Richardson, but it is indirectly his fault because he should have made sure that the people who were vetting his appointments were extremely thorough.

Lastly, a perfect example of not judging a policy based on initial reactions is Iraq. That thing has gone through so many phases that the jury is still out on how sucessful it was. Sure Mike is probably gonna argue that it was a success due to the surge and the fact that deaths are down. However, AirMax could just as easily counter that it was a failure because Bush sent our men and women into harms way without any exit strategy once Sadaam's regime was toppled. Ultimately no one knows how the stimulus package will work because it isn't the year 2040 and it hasn't run its course yet. The logical thing for anyone to do would be sit back and hope the people charged with running the country, not just President Obama, have some fucking clue as to what they are doing. I know that's pretty hard to do when Boortz, Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin are yelling at the top of their lungs from 8am-10pm every day. I get my news from Drudge and I'm not freaking the hell out, so others should take note!

Mot importantly, keep the debate flowing!!!

OMG Its Platz
02-15-2009, 09:30 AM
:blah: :blah:
:blah: :blah: :blah:

:jerkit:

I love randomly checking in on the politics forum!! I haven't been on IA to make judgments about too many people, but several things are clear. As much as I disagree with 99% of what he types, BagingJimmy is actually very well informed on the issues facing this country, and not a racist. However, Bikerwhatever is a fucking moron who has serious issues that wont be easily treated. From his postings I know AirMax isn't at my law school, but he can argue as well as any barrister (not to be confused with barista) here. My favorite forum burn usually revolves around telling someone to read a book, but that expression is forever ruined by the guy who demonstrated his lack of history by trying to make an argument about the electoral college. Although the Electoral College is the constitutional method for selecting a prez/vice prez, the electoral votes are cast according to the POPULAR VOTE.

Anyway, on topic. Its pretty preposterous to say that a policy will fail because it doesn't comport with your idea as a layman as to how the world works. The most important thing to remember is that a President doesn't set policy, he has a final say as to which policies he will advocate. Short civics lesson, bills originate in Congress, the House and the Senate. The President simply says yay or nay, and is tasked with running agencies that carry out legislation. The practical effect of this is that the President usually tells Congressional leaders what he's willing to sign off on, and it its up to those legislators to draft a bill they think they have a shot at pushing through. Its imperative to keep in mind that each Congressman has a staff of advisors who do the legwork and give the Congressman the actual legislation. On the Presidents end he has even more advisors, and for each of his advisors there are even more advisors. What you get in the end is a general idea that was thought of by President Obama and shaped by basically everyone but him. The reason President Bush was even a moderate success is that he had an excellent cabinet around him, and Karl Rove at his side. The reason President Obama is making me nervous (and I'm a black guy so STFU all of you bitches who think all black blindly follow him) is that his staff did a absolute shit job vetting their appointments. Again, this isn't directly Obama's fault because he didn't personally vet Geigner or Richardson, but it is indirectly his fault because he should have made sure that the people who were vetting his appointments were extremely thorough.

Lastly, a perfect example of not judging a policy based on initial reactions is Iraq. That thing has gone through so many phases that the jury is still out on how sucessful it was. Sure Mike is probably gonna argue that it was a success due to the surge and the fact that deaths are down. However, AirMax could just as easily counter that it was a failure because Bush sent our men and women into harms way without any exit strategy once Sadaam's regime was toppled. Ultimately no one knows how the stimulus package will work because it isn't the year 2040 and it hasn't run its course yet. The logical thing for anyone to do would be sit back and hope the people charged with running the country, not just President Obama, have some fucking clue as to what they are doing. I know that's pretty hard to do when Boortz, Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin are yelling at the top of their lungs from 8am-10pm every day. I get my news from Drudge and I'm not freaking the hell out, so others should take note!

lawguy85
02-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow, your retort to a well developed argument is a series of emoticons. To say you have the intellect of a 2nd grader would be giving you too much credit.

One_Bad_SHO
02-16-2009, 02:00 PM
95% of black Americans voted for Obama.

That's pretty racist.

I like him and hope he does a great job. Regardless, the era of White Guilt is over. This election proved that blacks are just as racist.

lol reparations

I'm going to start calling myself a European American, since, being American isn't good enough. Aint that right, African Americans?

AirMax95
02-16-2009, 02:20 PM

Law school.....me? Heck no, lol. I have thought about working towards my J.D. after I hit the 30 mark! I'm a Logistics Analyst, but have had my share of debates throughout college. Seriously, most of the deabtes here are good, but too many people rely on what they hear to formulate their opinion. Even worse, many let one occurance blanket their thought on many issues. Finally you encounter the asshole who spews garbage and deters readers from threads. I don't get into the technicals here because it is a waste. 80% of this forums viewers will negate it, and defeat it with more ignorant responses.

Where do you attend school?

That's pretty racist.
I like him and hope he does a great job. Regardless, the era of White Guilt is over. This election proved that blacks are just as racist.

lol reparations

I'm going to start calling myself a European American, since, being American isn't good enough. Aint that right, African Americans?

Read bold print please, but immediately afterwards, go define racist. Don't go to Dictionary.com or Merriam, but actually research "racist" and "racism". After your findings feel free to correct yourself. After racist, go look up African-American origin. Once you complete this task feel free to correct yourself again. Find out who coined the term. You can call yourself Euro-American, no problem at all. In the end its not your choice. Its ok, I don't blame you, I blame society. :D

Total_Blender
02-16-2009, 03:11 PM
?

So they supposed to vote for McCain? Did the one person who decides how every single African American in this country will vote make some kind of comical error and pull the wrong lever? I mean I know Blacks and the Republican party have been like this:

http://www.insidethecbc.com/uploads/crossed_fingers.jpg

for a long time. Look at the '00 and '04 elections and you will see that the record numbers of African Americans turning out in support of the GOP is what pushed George W. Bush to victory.

:lmfao:please

One_Bad_SHO
02-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Lets not get it twisted, girlfriends. "They" can vote for whomever "they" please. However, it is a fact that 95% of "them" voted for Obama. Can you honestly sit there and say that you believe the votes were because of his policies? Lets be real. All racism aside. "They" rallied together in support of Obama, in part because... he is black and "they" wanted to make history by having a black president.

African American Republicans were called “race traitors” for not supporting Obama.

Racism. Tribalism. Ignorance. Call it what you want.

Not that Howard Stern is a great source to cite but heres an example. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg)

lawguy85
02-16-2009, 11:33 PM
You say Howard Stern isn't a good source, yet you quote him anyway. That shows you are pulling facts out of your ass. Usually, a cursory google search can provide support for one of my arguments, but the best you could pull up is from a shock jock. I can't wait for you to cite the regular guys in your next post. Since the primaries obviously weren't on your radar. Hillary Clinton had a lot of support from the black community. Civil rights leaders like Andrew Young even supported her. Black people didn't vote for John McCain for many reasons. One that comes to mind is the fact that he nominated a complete iditot for veep. I could keep going but I get the feeling that my words are to big for you. By the way, if you ever want to re-enact the gif in your sig, send me a PM and I'll give you the chance to try that in real life.

@AirMax
I'm at Georgia State. I'm doing a JD/Masters program.

jonathanjone
02-16-2009, 11:57 PM
semi off/ semi on subject... why are white ppl " white" and black ppl "african americans"... but ppl get offended when you just call "african americans" blacks.... can someone explain the whatever here?

lawguy85
02-17-2009, 12:55 AM
I don't know about other people, but I'm black. I don't call myself African American, and I certainly don't get offended by the word black. The analogous phrase to African American is caucasian, and you usually hear those two words not to long after each other. One final point, John Kennedy was a big deal for both Irish and catholic Americans, and he still is today. Where is the outrage over that?

One_Bad_SHO
02-17-2009, 05:47 PM
You say Howard Stern isn't a good source, yet you quote him anyway. That shows you are pulling facts out of your ass. Usually, a cursory google search can provide support for one of my arguments, but the best you could pull up is from a shock jock. I can't wait for you to cite the regular guys in your next post. Since the primaries obviously weren't on your radar. Hillary Clinton had a lot of support from the black community. Civil rights leaders like Andrew Young even supported her. Black people didn't vote for John McCain for many reasons. One that comes to mind is the fact that he nominated a complete iditot for veep. I could keep going but I get the feeling that my words are to big for you. By the way, if you ever want to re-enact the gif in your sig, send me a PM and I'll give you the chance to try that in real life.

@AirMax
I'm at Georgia State. I'm doing a JD/Masters program.

LOL @ you for offering a blank threat over an internet post. That right there made your whole post insignificant. :lmfao:

Regardless, what I posted is what I believe. If Howard Sterns interview isn't good enough for you then you are more than welcome to Google yourself some more references. The fact that I cited him as a reference does not mean I am " pulling facts out of my ass." However, the link posted is one with entertainment value that shows what I am expressing. And you said it... its a "fact"... regardless of where it came from. :goodjob: Maybe I'll pull the next one out of your moms ass?

Long story short, my African American friend... its how I feel. Its how many others feel. No post of yours can change my view point on this. Obama has been elected. Whats done is done. We can only hope for the best now.

One_Bad_SHO
02-17-2009, 05:48 PM
It's disturbing how the kettle gets angry when the pot calls it black.

AirMax95
02-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Some people need to do thier history homework; that is all.

DarwinsA32
02-17-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't know about other people, but I'm black. I don't call myself African American, and I certainly don't get offended by the word black. The analogous phrase to African American is caucasian, and you usually hear those two words not to long after each other. One final point, John Kennedy was a big deal for both Irish and catholic Americans, and he still is today. Where is the outrage over that?

really, as an Irish (part) Catholic American I couldn't give two shits less what religion or heritage the president is, so long as their politics are smart and in-line with my own. I certainly don't admire any Kennedy. They're filthy liberal criminals... .

As for the race aspect of this election, It was a huge deal of it.You can't say blacks didn't vote for Obama because he is black, I guarantee you a majority of blacks did simply for that reason and also look at the numbers of first time black voters. Were you in downtown Atlanta during the race? I've never seen so many thuggish black inner city individuals so interested in an election in all my days. As for whites, I don't know how best to describe it, but as far as the young whites who voted Obama it was either because being a liberal is what's hip today, or they're trying to express "how not racist they are" due to their white guilt that was taught to them by the castrated overly politically correct public school system.

On election I also noticed all the blacks jumping for joy and partying like some prize was run and epically large reparations for all blacks whether kin to slaves or not were on the way and in huge sums.

It's impossible not to sound like a complete cross burning goose stepping klansmen, while stating my observations, all I can say is, I'm not.

And to the joker who was saying modern Black English Vernacular is a part of African Heritage... Stop insulting your own people, that speech pattern is nothing but stupid.

OMG Its Platz
02-17-2009, 09:28 PM
And to the joker who was saying modern Black English Vernacular is a part of African Heritage... Stop insulting your own people, that speech pattern is nothing but stupid.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

stephen
02-17-2009, 11:39 PM
really, as an Irish (part) Catholic American I couldn't give two shits less what religion or heritage the president is, so long as their politics are smart and in-line with my own. I certainly don't admire any Kennedy. They're filthy liberal criminals... .

As for the race aspect of this election, It was a huge deal of it.You can't say blacks didn't vote for Obama because he is black, I guarantee you a majority of blacks did simply for that reason and also look at the numbers of first time black voters. Were you in downtown Atlanta during the race? I've never seen so many thuggish black inner city individuals so interested in an election in all my days. As for whites, I don't know how best to describe it, but as far as the young whites who voted Obama it was either because being a liberal is what's hip today, or they're trying to express "how not racist they are" due to their white guilt that was taught to them by the castrated overly politically correct public school system.

On election I also noticed all the blacks jumping for joy and partying like some prize was run and epically large reparations for all blacks whether kin to slaves or not were on the way and in huge sums.

It's impossible not to sound like a complete cross burning goose stepping klansmen, while stating my observations, all I can say is, I'm not.

i think total blender went completely over your head when he gave a VALID explanation for the black votes & obama....let me try to clarify it for you...

EVER SINCE THE 60's....ATLEAST 80% OF THE BLACK POPULATION VOTES DEMOCRAT FOR PRESIDENT!

another fact...the electoral college represents the "black vote" by LESS THAN 50%. i don't think i need to do that math for anyone....do i?

lastly, this jabber about "african" and "african american" culture is absolutely stupid. here's a news flash for some of you....MAJORITY OF AMERICAN BORN BLACKS, DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEIR TRUE HERITAGE.....ok...? the things that "define" us (such as different speech, foods, etc.) are things that were derived from....i'll give you one guess....

........SLAVERY!!!.......

soul food...africans don't cook no damn soul food. that's from slaves getting the LEFTOVER SHIT the masters didn't want. this "ebonics" that "they" have, comes from not having the opportunity to fair education, whipped for reading, etc....the same shit that "they" should "get over" is something black people still live with TODAY, whether you were a slave or not.

banginjimmy, we're cool...and i completely understand where you're coming from, but the difference is...you can tell me about your great great grandparents from your mom's side back in WWI days...you know what i can tell you about mine??? not a damn thing. YOU ARE 100% CORRECT when you say people shouldn't hold that against "the white man." i guess the thing is, it's frustrating when you have people who pretend like shit just wasn't bad for black people, and when you have people who still hold that old "slave master" mentality.

and for the dude complaining because nobody at the "black club" looked at him...WHO CARES??? maybe you're just ugly, which has absolutely nothing to do with your race....just a thought...

DarwinsA32
02-17-2009, 11:58 PM
i think total blender went completely over your head when he gave a VALID explanation for the black votes & obama....let me try to clarify it for you...

EVER SINCE THE 60's....ATLEAST 80% OF THE BLACK POPULATION VOTES DEMOCRAT FOR PRESIDENT!

another fact...the electoral college represents the "black vote" by LESS THAN 50%. i don't think i need to do that math for anyone....do i?

lastly, this jabber about "african" and "african american" culture is absolutely stupid. here's a news flash for some of you....MAJORITY OF AMERICAN BORN BLACKS, DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEIR TRUE HERITAGE.....ok...? the things that "define" us (such as different speech, foods, etc.) are things that were derived from....i'll give you one guess....

........SLAVERY!!!.......

soul food...africans don't cook no damn soul food. that's from slaves getting the LEFTOVER SHIT the masters didn't want. this "ebonics" that "they" have, comes from not having the opportunity to fair education, whipped for reading, etc....the same shit that "they" should "get over" is something black people still live with TODAY, whether you were a slave or not.

banginjimmy, we're cool...and i completely understand where you're coming from, but the difference is...you can tell me about your great great grandparents from your mom's side back in WWI days...you know what i can tell you about mine??? not a damn thing. YOU ARE 100% CORRECT when you say people shouldn't hold that against "the white man." i guess the thing is, it's frustrating when you have people who pretend like shit just wasn't bad for black people, and when you have people who still hold that old "slave master" mentality.

and for the dude complaining because nobody at the "black club" looked at him...WHO CARES??? maybe you're just ugly, which has absolutely nothing to do with your race....just a thought...

Forgive me, i didn't see where he said anything to me, maybe i skipped his post, and i apologize for that, but don't lump me in with the lower percentile crowd. You don't know me at all.

I was referring to the blacks who have never voted before and did so only because a black man was running. I know about the whole not being in with the conservative side.

100% of that "less than 50%" is a big fucking chunk. Honestly i don't understand what you're saying here. you do realize had they not voted mccain would be in office today. Obama didn't win by a landslide.

This "ebonics" that "they" have, comes from not having the opportunity to fair education, whipped for reading, etc....

Bullshit, how come it's the younger generations of blacks using the fools dialect and the older generations shaking their heads in disappointment? It's rare to hear an older black man or woman talking like an idiot today. It's also a FACT that those older black generations had a harder time getting a proper education but they seem to have pulled through and admirably fought and got what was their right to have as far as education is concerned. The younger generations "OUR" generation have had absolutely every opportunity for basic and higher education, some would say an unfair amount of opportunity due to specific schools and scholarships. yet it's them walking around like retards using ridiculous slang and accent. Why is this? some form of white conspiracy to use freedom against the "people" ? ;)

stephen
02-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Forgive me, i didn't see where he said anything to me, maybe i skipped his post, and i apologize for that, but don't lump me in with the lower percentile crowd. You don't know me at all.

i apologize for not being clear...that post was more meant for everyone who thinks "obama got into office because he's black." you did mention something along those lines, hence, why i included your post.

I was referring to the blacks who have never voted before and did so only because a black man was running. I know about the whole not being in with the conservative side.

it doesn't matter...whether they voted before OR NOT. dude...even in the 1930s, blacks were still voting atleast 70% democrat. how many NEW BLACK VOTERS do you think existed during that time? here...i'll just throw a date out there...1964. in 64 only 58% of the black population voted, and 82% voted democrat. how many of those voters do you think were "NEW VOTERS?" the point is, it doesn't matter if the voter is new or not...the trend has existed long before you and i were born...BLACKS VOTE DEMOCRAT...PERIOD.

100% of that "less than 50%" is a big fucking chunk. Honestly i don't understand what you're saying here. you do realize had they not voted mccain would be in office today. Obama didn't win by a landslide.

100% of less than 50% percent still isn't enough to win...my point being IT WASN'T ONLY BLACK PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA. i think the highest state only represents 38% of the black vote in the electoral college. ONCE AGAIN, this point wasn't made directly at you (more at the dude who suggested someone go to school and learn about the electoral college), but I am addressing you since you opted to respond. obama didn't win by a landslide??? dude, did you watch the election? polls were rolling in at like 8pm and it was over by 11pm (EASTERN TIME)....that's not a landslide??? please, explain that to me...

Bullshit, how come it's the younger generations of blacks using the fools dialect and the older generations shaking their heads in disappointment? It's rare to hear an older black man or woman talking like an idiot today. It's also a FACT that those older black generations had a harder time getting a proper education but they seem to have pulled through and admirably fought and got what was their right to have as far as education is concerned. The younger generations "OUR" generation have had absolutely every opportunity for basic and higher education, some would say an unfair amount of opportunity due to specific schools and scholarships. yet it's them walking around like retards using ridiculous slang and accent. Why is this? some form of white conspiracy to use freedom against the "people" ? ;)

lol, ok...so you know the origins of "ebonics?" i tell you what...before i even waste my time responding, how about you do a little more research outside of just "all the old black folks i know." maybe you should go watch ALL OF roots or something. you really think some young hip hop head just woke up and was like "i'm going to make a new slang language!" if you're referring to snoop and his "izzle" and e-40 with his language...then you're right, but we both know that's not what you're talking about. BESIDES, RAP WAS INTRODUCED IN THE 70's.

here...think about it a little more logically. every country & continent in this world has different dialects/slang/"ebonics"/etc. that didn't just come from some music junkie who thought it'd be cool. that shit is born into people and passed down from generation to generation. let's take that lousiana & south carolina "geechie" slang. lil wayne didn't make that shit up. it came from the french & "creole" who came to this country YEARS AGO.

your response to this portion explains to a lot of people as to what is wrong with people in america. black people don't understand and/or can't get control over the shit that's happened in history...and A LOT of white people (like yourself) are just oblivious to it. you think slavery was just whips, chains, cotton, boats, and africa. there's a lot more to it, a lot more that you and MANY others haven't taken the time to understand. like i said though...go watch roots, the great debaters, secret life of bees, ANY OLD TIME BASED "BLACK MOVIE," then spin your least favorite "thug" song...i promise, the similarities are insane...

i almost forgot...in response to education...that's just the root cause of the poor english dialect. it has nothing to do with what the kids are doing these days. lol...this is one of those moments where i'm itching to say "you don't know what it's like to be black." you take a black individual, put them in a school where they speak "proper" english, and guess how their peers, friends, and families will respond to them...."you talk like a white boy/girl." don't take anything i say personal...you're an intelligent individual, but this type of shit isn't the stuff you learn in school...these types of "debates/discussions" are a result of books AND REAL LIFE.

DarwinsA32
02-18-2009, 01:06 AM
[QUOTE=stephen]/QUOTE]

i apologize for not being clear...that post was more meant for everyone who thinks "obama got into office because he's black." you did mention something along those lines, hence, why i included your post.

it doesn't matter...whether they voted before OR NOT. dude...even in the 1930s, blacks were still voting atleast 70% democrat. how many NEW BLACK VOTERS do you think existed during that time? here...i'll just throw a date out there...1964. in 64 only 58% of the black population voted, and 82% voted democrat. how many of those voters do you think were "NEW VOTERS?" the point is, it doesn't matter if the voter is new or not...the trend has existed long before you and i were born...BLACKS VOTE DEMOCRAT...PERIOD.

And we all know why. For some reason Liberals have the stigma as "for the people" and also are more prone to give hand outs.

99.9% of poor people, and gay people vote democrat too. Period.

100% of less than 50% percent still isn't enough to win...my point being IT WASN'T ONLY BLACK PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA. i think the highest state only represents 38% of the black vote in the electoral college. ONCE AGAIN, this point wasn't made directly at you (more at the dude who suggested someone go to school and learn about the electoral college), but I am addressing you since you opted to respond. obama didn't win by a landslide??? dude, did you watch the election? polls were rolling in at like 8pm and it was over by 11pm (EASTERN TIME)....that's not a landslide??? please, explain that to me...

54-46 isn't a slaughter in my book.

lol, ok...so you know the origins of "ebonics?" i tell you what...before i even waste my time responding, how about you do a little more research outside of just "all the old black folks i know." maybe you should go watch ALL OF roots or something. you really think some young hip hop head just woke up and was like "i'm going to make a new slang language!" if you're referring to snoop and his "izzle" and e-40 with his language...then you're right, but we both know that's not what you're talking about. BESIDES, RAP WAS INTRODUCED IN THE 70's.

here...think about it a little more logically. every country & continent in this world has different dialects/slang/"ebonics"/etc. that didn't just come from some music junkie who thought it'd be cool. that shit is born into people and passed down from generation to generation. let's take that lousiana & south carolina "geechie" slang. lil wayne didn't make that shit up. it came from the french & "creole" who came to this country YEARS AGO.

your response to this portion explains to a lot of people as to what is wrong with people in america. black people don't understand and/or can't get control over the shit that's happened in history...and A LOT of white people (like yourself) are just oblivious to it. you think slavery was just whips, chains, cotton, boats, and africa. there's a lot more to it, a lot more that you and MANY others haven't taken the time to understand. like i said though...go watch roots, the great debaters, secret life of bees, ANY OLD TIME BASED "BLACK MOVIE," then spin your least favorite "thug" song...i promise, the similarities are insane...

I haven't said anything about slavery, nor do I claim to be an expert.

i almost forgot...in response to education...that's just the root cause of the poor english dialect. it has nothing to do with what the kids are doing these days. lol...this is one of those moments where i'm itching to say "you don't know what it's like to be black." you take a black individual, put them in a school where they speak "proper" english, and guess how their peers, friends, and families will respond to them...."you talk like a white boy/girl." don't take anything i say personal...you're an intelligent individual, but this type of shit isn't the stuff you learn in school...these types of "debates/discussions" are a result of books AND REAL LIFE.[

The whole blacks demonizing blacks for using proper English is all i was referring to as far as the whole "MODERN black vernacular" that's being used by our generation. There is no reason not to stand up to being called a tom and say "fuck you, I'm not talking like a white I'm talking like a respectable human". I can't stand hearing the words tom, house ******, and other insults of the sort tossed around, it's so ignorant, insulting one for rising above whats expected. This is a response to this and the paragraph 2 up and 3 up. And i'm not talking about the creole and southern spin, Simply the "Skreet" spin, no reason for kids that live around my area specifically to be spitting that shit out.

DarwinsA32
02-18-2009, 01:07 AM

And we all know why. For some reason Liberals have the stigma as "for the people" and also are more prone to give hand outs.

i almost forgot...in response to education...that's just the root cause of the poor english dialect. it has nothing to do with what the kids are doing these days. lol...this is one of those moments where i'm itching to say "you don't know what it's like to be black." you take a black individual, put them in a school where they speak "proper" english, and guess how their peers, friends, and families will respond to them...."you talk like a white boy/girl." don't take anything i say personal...you're an intelligent individual, but this type of shit isn't the stuff you learn in school...these types of "debates/discussions" are a result of books AND REAL LIFE.[

The whole blacks demonizing blacks for using proper English is all i was referring to as far as the whole "MODERN black vernacular" that's being used by our generation. There is no reason not to stand up to being called a tom and say "fuck you, I'm not talking like a white I'm talking like a respectable human". I can't stand hearing the words tom, house ******, and other insults of the sort tossed around, it's so ignorant, insulting one for rising above whats expected. This is a response to this and the paragraph 2 up and 3 up. And i'm not talking about the creole and southern spin, Simply the "Skreet" spin, no reason for kids that live around my area specifically to be spitting that shit out.

stephen
02-18-2009, 01:43 AM

lol...ok...so now it's NOT because there was a black candidate, BUT because blacks just want hand outs?

365 electorals to 173....that's more than DOUBLE.

ok...54-46 isn't a slaughter...but we're talking about how many MILLIONS of people? a difference of more than 8 million. here's a nice figure for you (just to stay on topic)...the black population is only 12.7% of THE TOTAL population. if you add up the total number of votes that obama and mccain received (just those TWO) and take 12% of that number (that's being extremely generous...counting children and those who CAN'T vote...THE WHOLE BLACK POPULATION)...you get 15million. you STILL BELIEVE THE BLACK VOTE IS WHAT GOT OBAMA INTO OFFICE??? oh wait...i forgot...the blacks just needed a brother to give a handout, so that HAD TO BE THE CASE...RIGHT!?!

you made it seem like my relation of the current "black slang" to slavery days was far fetched. my only point was to prove how wrong you were.

you're right...there's no reason for ANYONE to be demonized for being educated. the problem is, that's what plagues this country. black and white people are responsible for it...not just one color alone. i only made reference to it to further prove my point, that "poor education & english" is the result of how the early black people in america were BRED. you don't have to agree with the lingo/way of living in order to understand how it was derived. it's very simple...THE AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE = SLAVERY....NOT AFRICA.

-note- for those of you who are "afrocentric" i don't mean any disrespect.

Total_Blender
02-18-2009, 10:44 AM
How many Whites were first time voters spurred by misinformation and panic from the right like:

"Oh noes... Obama's a Muslim"
"Obama's going to take all our guns away"
or
"I make $18,000 a year and Obama's going to raise my taxes".

It was a divisive election that brought people out from all sides of the political spectrum who would not normally vote.

As critical as some of you are of Obama, it astounds me how you all refuse to see that there are a lot of people who are just as critical of the policies/record of McCain and had legitimate reasons to not vote for him.

lawguy85
02-18-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL @ you for offering a blank threat over an internet post. That right there made your whole post insignificant. :lmfao:

Regardless, what I posted is what I believe. If Howard Sterns interview isn't good enough for you then you are more than welcome to Google yourself some more references. The fact that I cited him as a reference does not mean I am " pulling facts out of my ass." However, the link posted is one with entertainment value that shows what I am expressing. And you said it... its a "fact"... regardless of where it came from. :goodjob: Maybe I'll pull the next one out of your moms ass?

Long story short, my African American friend... its how I feel. Its how many others feel. No post of yours can change my view point on this. Obama has been elected. Whats done is done. We can only hope for the best now.

Yes, I did hit a low when I threatened you over the Internet, but what are you trying to prove with your signature? "Obama stole my bike" followed by an animation of a white guy ground pounding a black guy, I don't know if I've ever seen something that is more inviting of a broken jaw. The point I should have made is while you may have a point about SOME blacks who are doing nothing to further themselves may have voted for Obama, that is hardly representative of ALL blacks. Do you honestly think that Howard left in the clips of people who were informed? It's a comedy show, the point of it is to be as unfair as possible. That's not a hard point to understand, and if you don't get that you shouldn't have the right to reproduce. And while we are discussing uninformed voters, I can just as easily point out the ignorant poor whites who would be the most to gain from a liberal administration, but didn't vote for a black man. It cuts both ways even if Howard Stern doesn't do a sketch on it.

As for the guy who said all young white voters who voted for Obama because they either thought it was hip or they felt white guilt, get a clue. Most of the young white voters probably either are future/current/previous college students and one of Obama's most vocal positions was setting more favorable student loan terms. Making it easier to repay your college debt has nothing to do with hipness or white guilt, it's common sense.

BanginJimmy
02-18-2009, 12:11 PM
As for the guy who said all young white voters who voted for Obama because they either thought it was hip or they felt white guilt, get a clue. Most of the young white voters probably either are future/current/previous college students and one of Obama's most vocal positions was setting more favorable student loan terms. Making it easier to repay your college debt has nothing to do with hipness or white guilt, it's common sense.

Yes, giving away other people's money has always attacted voters. Hell he has given away more than 2 trillion of other people's money in less than 30 days in office.

Now he is going to allow a bankruptcy judge to rewrite mortgage terms, including the principle. Maybe I can apply to the fed govt to have 10 or 20k taken off my mortgage. I made a mistake though and bought a house I could actually afford. How dumb of me. I wonder how much ahrder it is going to be to get a mortgage now. I can assure you though that martgage terms are going to include MUCH higher intrest rates even for people with a steady income and great credit. To those that have less than great credit, they will need to pay cash for their house.

Then you get into the federal welfare package that the dems forced through. Tax cuts for people with a negative tax laibility? That sounds like more welfare, not a tax cut. Welfare checks to everyone in the middle class? How about this, a very very easy tax cut that would mean alot of people put a few hundred dollars in their pockets every year. DONT DOUBLE TAX A TAX RETURN. How the fuck can the govt call the return from their money confiscation efforts more income? Am I supposed to be calling the money I get when I return a shirt as income? Maybe that is where Giethner messed up with turbotax. He just returned 35k worth of shirts and pants. Glad we have such a smart guy running tresury. I mean, we all know how difficult turbotax is to figure out.

I could go on, but the simple fact is that Obama's entire campaign is being proven to be based on lies.

lawguy85
02-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes, giving away other people's money has always attacted voters. Hell he has given away more than 2 trillion of other people's money in less than 30 days in office.

Now he is going to allow a bankruptcy judge to rewrite mortgage terms, including the principle. Maybe I can apply to the fed govt to have 10 or 20k taken off my mortgage. I made a mistake though and bought a house I could actually afford. How dumb of me. I wonder how much ahrder it is going to be to get a mortgage now. I can assure you though that martgage terms are going to include MUCH higher intrest rates even for people with a steady income and great credit. To those that have less than great credit, they will need to pay cash for their house.

Then you get into the federal welfare package that the dems forced through. Tax cuts for people with a negative tax laibility? That sounds like more welfare, not a tax cut. Welfare checks to everyone in the middle class? How about this, a very very easy tax cut that would mean alot of people put a few hundred dollars in their pockets every year. DONT DOUBLE TAX A TAX RETURN. How the fuck can the govt call the return from their money confiscation efforts more income? Am I supposed to be calling the money I get when I return a shirt as income? Maybe that is where Giethner messed up with turbotax. He just returned 35k worth of shirts and pants. Glad we have such a smart guy running tresury. I mean, we all know how difficult turbotax is to figure out.

I could go on, but the simple fact is that Obama's entire campaign is being proven to be based on lies.

Student loans have nothing to do with your tirade. They are made by banks, not by taxpayer money, and unlike every other type of loan you have to pay back 100% of your loan, bankrupcy does not apply.

One_Bad_SHO
02-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Yes, I did hit a low when I threatened you over the Internet, but what are you trying to prove with your signature? "Obama stole my bike" followed by an animation of a white guy ground pounding a black guy, I don't know if I've ever seen something that is more inviting of a broken jaw. The point I should have made is while you may have a point about SOME blacks who are doing nothing to further themselves may have voted for Obama, that is hardly representative of ALL blacks. Do you honestly think that Howard left in the clips of people who were informed? It's a comedy show, the point of it is to be as unfair as possible. That's not a hard point to understand, and if you don't get that you shouldn't have the right to reproduce. And while we are discussing uninformed voters, I can just as easily point out the ignorant poor whites who would be the most to gain from a liberal administration, but didn't vote for a black man. It cuts both ways even if Howard Stern doesn't do a sketch on it.

I have modified my signature since you felt it was offensive. :goodjob:

Now, please find a post where I said ALL blacks are guilty of voting for the black man because of his skin color. You, my silky scrotum sac, are arguing with yourself.

I do agree, however, about whites voting against Obama because he is black. It goes both ways. That, though... wasn't the topic. I was mainly focusing around the large percentage of NEW voters.. NEW BLACK VOTERS.... etc.

:cheers:

AirMax95
02-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Ignorance makes me :lmfao: , then, :headslap:, beacuse most people really are :???:

BanginJimmy
02-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Student loans have nothing to do with your tirade. They are made by banks, not by taxpayer money, and unlike every other type of loan you have to pay back 100% of your loan, bankrupcy does not apply.

There are several stupdent loan programs that are guaranteed by the fed govt though. That means that if you default, then the fed govt picks up the tab or it can maen that the fed govt pays a bank a cerain amount and the bank adjusts the loan to more favorable terms.

Either way, the fed govt has screwed up education enough, they need to stay completely out of it.

Now, back on your point, if the fed govt doesnt give the loans, where do they get the right to restructure them?

stephen
02-19-2009, 04:01 PM
banginjimmy...while i agree with your general argument that government is fucked up, we can't just single out obama.

you're absolutely right, giving people money is welfare...BUT...what's the point of welfare? isn't it supposed to assist those who are hurting financially within our country? THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS HURTING.

would you rather the U.S. continue to "borrow" tax payer money to fight a war, or put it into fixing our economy? think about all of the money good ol' bush borrowed for the war in iraq & afghanistan...we've been there 8yrs...what's it done for us? also, you do know that bush signed off over $1 trillion in bills, and that money is deemed "lost." that's not the total of ALL bills, that's just the total of "lost" money.

we also need to stop making obama's cabinet choices define him. hell, sarah palin owes back taxes. there's a number of congressional and white house employees (info from 2008) whose total delinquent back taxes exceeds $3.5B. bottom line...the man is trying to put our money to good use. when we start getting reports that the money is "lost," then i'll join the obama hating bandwagon.

BanginJimmy
02-19-2009, 04:57 PM
banginjimmy...while i agree with your general argument that government is fucked up, we can't just single out obama.

I only singled out Obama because he is the current president. I was equal in my disgust for Bush with the first bailouts.

you're absolutely right, giving people money is welfare...BUT...what's the point of welfare? isn't it supposed to assist those who are hurting financially within our country? THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS HURTING.

No, welfare was supposed to be temporary money to help those that were affected by the Great Depression. Over the last 70 years it turned into a lifetime paycheck for several million american and illegal parasites. Those same parasites have found ways to get more money too, they breed more parasites.

would you rather the U.S. continue to "borrow" tax payer money to fight a war, or put it into fixing our economy? think about all of the money good ol' bush borrowed for the war in iraq & afghanistan...we've been there 8yrs...what's it done for us? also, you do know that bush signed off over $1 trillion in bills, and that money is deemed "lost." that's not the total of ALL bills, that's just the total of "lost" money.

I would rather spend the money on the war than encourage an increase in parasites. The Japs spent the entire 90's doing bailouts and it never helped their economy. We tried it in the 1930's and it didnt work. We tried it last year and it didnt work. How many more times do we have to waste this money to just watch it go to waste?

Now you brought up iraq and I agree it is a valid arguement, but in 5 years we racked up about 5.5T in debt. In 30 days Obama has overseen an additional 2T. At this rate we will be 100T deeper in debt by the time he leaves office. On top of this, he has said that he will ask for more money and we still have yet to hear a single detail about HOW the second half of TARP is going to be spent. I believe Giethner said he would require the printing of another trillion dollars for this bailout.

we also need to stop making obama's cabinet choices define him. hell, sarah palin owes back taxes. there's a number of congressional and white house employees (info from 2008) whose total delinquent back taxes exceeds $3.5B. bottom line...the man is trying to put our money to good use. when we start getting reports that the money is "lost," then i'll join the obama hating bandwagon.

These are his handpicked advisors, why should we simply ignore them? Didnt he get elected promising hope and change? Why should we not hold him to the standards that he set for himself? No Lobbiests? Well this guy and that guy are too important. Transparency? Well this "stimulous" bill is too important to allow cameras in. Tax cheat as the chief of the IRS? Are you kidding me? This guy is so smart and important he cant even figure out how to use turbo tax!!!!!

I did a quick search, the closest thing I could find to a reliable source for Palin owing back taxes is the huffington post. Even if she did miss the taxes on per diem, owing taxes on per diem is not at all the same as owing taxes on earned income. Hell for my 11+ years in the military I have never been taxed on per diem. I know for a fact that the fed govt doesnt tax per diem so I would have to check Alaskan state tax laws. Does Alaska even have a state income tax?

More than 450,000 federal employees and retirees owe a total of $3 billion in back taxes, according to Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) and Ranking Republican Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa).

Not exactly the white house that owes 3B in back taxes. it is federal employees as a whole.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2007/04/27/federal-employees-owe-3-billion-in-back-taxes-senators-say.htm
A great quote that someone should put up on Giethner's desk.

"Of all people, Federal workers should pay their Federal taxes on time," said Sen. Baucus in a press release. "If the government doesn't make its own employees follow the rules, it's hard to tell the rest of the American people that they should do better."

That came from a democrat that is still in office. I wonder if he still feels the same. I'll send him an email and ask. Anyone know where I can find out how he voted in the confimation of Giethner? Found it.

"Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, managed the confirmation process for Geithner and later gave Geithner strong support."

I guess Baucus doesnt feel so strongly about paying your taxes when it is a democat in office.

stephen
02-19-2009, 06:15 PM
I only singled out Obama because he is the current president. I was equal in my disgust for Bush with the first bailouts.

i know...i'm just determined to get you to say JUST ONCE "obama is an alright guy!" lol

No, welfare was supposed to be temporary money to help those that were affected by the Great Depression. Over the last 70 years it turned into a lifetime paycheck for several million american and illegal parasites. Those same parasites have found ways to get more money too, they breed more parasites.

that's what i was referring to...when the country is hurting. it was created during the great depression...we're headed into that direction now. obama didn't extend those 70yrs of lifetime paychecks, he's doing EXACTLY what "welfare" was designed to do.

I would rather spend the money on the war than encourage an increase in parasites. The Japs spent the entire 90's doing bailouts and it never helped their economy. We tried it in the 1930's and it didnt work. We tried it last year and it didnt work. How many more times do we have to waste this money to just watch it go to waste?

Now you brought up iraq and I agree it is a valid arguement, but in 5 years we racked up about 5.5T in debt. In 30 days Obama has overseen an additional 2T. At this rate we will be 100T deeper in debt by the time he leaves office. On top of this, he has said that he will ask for more money and we still have yet to hear a single detail about HOW the second half of TARP is going to be spent. I believe Giethner said he would require the printing of another trillion dollars for this bailout.

i agree, we shouldn't allow an influx in parasites, but the bottom line is SOMETHING still has to be done. taking $15 -$25 less in taxes a week out of people's paychecks is a far cry from creating parasites. parasites are those who make millions of dollars a year off of this war...parasites are the people who make millions of dollars a year, and refuse to pay their taxes...parasites are the people who find ways of taking money out of the average individuals pocket, and stuff it in their own.

obama hasn't overseen $2T just yet...we're almost at $1T. one thing you have to remember, all of these problems didn't start the day he got into office. what do you think would have happened if bush had another year? would it have been ok for him to oversee $1T in the first 30days of 09? accusing the man of overseeing spending within his first 30days IS PART OF HIS JOB...A JOB THAT DOESN'T END. if he got into office and just didn't do a damn thing the first 30days, would you still complain??? i guess obama is just "damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't."

These are his handpicked advisors, why should we simply ignore them? Didnt he get elected promising hope and change? Why should we not hold him to the standards that he set for himself? No Lobbiests? Well this guy and that guy are too important. Transparency? Well this "stimulous" bill is too important to allow cameras in. Tax cheat as the chief of the IRS? Are you kidding me? This guy is so smart and important he cant even figure out how to use turbo tax!!!!!

it's not necessarily a matter of ignoring them, the fact remains that in the history of this country, there's ALWAYS going to be "fuck ups" in power. it's almost impossible to get any sort of "clean" official. that's something that we KNOW obama can't change. what he can change is the relationship the government has with the people. hell...having a tax cheat as the chief of the IRS may not be a bad idea lol. don't software companies hire hackers to PREVENT hacking? lol, i know that's stretching it...but hey, if dude ends up reducing our national tax gap by hunting for people like himself...then it might've been a wise decision afterall.

I did a quick search, the closest thing I could find to a reliable source for Palin owing back taxes is the huffington post. Even if she did miss the taxes on per diem, owing taxes on per diem is not at all the same as owing taxes on earned income. Hell for my 11+ years in the military I have never been taxed on per diem. I know for a fact that the fed govt doesnt tax per diem so I would have to check Alaskan state tax laws. Does Alaska even have a state income tax?

it's actually some sort of "new law" that they've created. the difference between your per diem and hers...SHE GETS PAID TO LIVE IN HER OWN HOUSE...A PARASITE. her ass needs to pay per diem tax.

Not exactly the white house that owes 3B in back taxes. it is federal employees as a whole.
http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2007/04/27/federal-employees-owe-3-billion-in-back-taxes-senators-say.htm
A great quote that someone should put up on Giethner's desk.

"Of all people, Federal workers should pay their Federal taxes on time," said Sen. Baucus in a press release. "If the government doesn't make its own employees follow the rules, it's hard to tell the rest of the American people that they should do better."

That came from a democrat that is still in office. I wonder if he still feels the same. I'll send him an email and ask. Anyone know where I can find out how he voted in the confimation of Giethner? Found it.

"Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, managed the confirmation process for Geithner and later gave Geithner strong support."

I guess Baucus doesnt feel so strongly about paying your taxes when it is a democat in office.

i stand corrected...i mis-quoted the article. there's still A LOT of capitol hill employees who owe money...regardless of party.

The Executive Office of the President, which includes the White House, has 58 employees who did not pay more than $319,000. More than 1,000 Capitol Hill workers are on the list.

i wish they listed who owes what...

FAM0U5
02-19-2009, 07:20 PM
dam you biker j

BanginJimmy
02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
i know...i'm just determined to get you to say JUST ONCE "obama is an alright guy!" lol

If I am to judge by his first 30 days in office I have to say that it isnt going to happen.

that's what i was referring to...when the country is hurting. it was created during the great depression...we're headed into that direction now. obama didn't extend those 70yrs of lifetime paychecks, he's doing EXACTLY what "welfare" was designed to do.

Part of the money in the "stimulous" is to goto states that add MORE people to their welfare rolls. handing out money for nothing is not stimulous and it encourages behavior that is detrimential to the growth of this country. While on the other hand, his tax hike plans discourage the activities of those that better this country.

IMO the govt needs to make a blanket statement change to welfare. Basicly say that March 1 is day 1. You have 3 years until your welfare benefits are cut off. Kids are counted on day 1 and you get no more money if you have more kids. The only exception to the 3 year rule is for those that are going to COLLEGE fulltime. Then it can be extended for up to 5 years. Grades and verification of enrollment have to be turned in within 1 week of the end of classes. You must retain a cumulative B average and a semester average no lower than a C. That is all. No loopholes, no lifetime parasites.

i agree, we shouldn't allow an influx in parasites, but the bottom line is SOMETHING still has to be done. taking $15 -$25 less in taxes a week out of people's paychecks is a far cry from creating parasites. parasites are those who make millions of dollars a year off of this war...parasites are the people who make millions of dollars a year, and refuse to pay their taxes...parasites are the people who find ways of taking money out of the average individuals pocket, and stuff it in their own.

The people that would only save another 100 a month only pay about 2.5% in income taxes a year anyways, but I could sure as hell use another $100 a month. The govt wouldnt even notice the difference. The people that benefit from tax cuts are the people that actually made something of themselves and they could see in upwards of $100 a week difference.

A parasite is someone that makes money on their own? I guess you consider me a parasite then because I am in the military. I have deployed once and I am volunteering to deploy again. People that make millions are not a parasites as they do not use govt services. How can you have a parasite that doesnt consume anything? Also, that millionaire is still paying more in taxes than 50% of the population, even if he is giving himself a 50% tax break. Now you are calling ANY business owner and the govt a parasite. Judging by your examples I am not sure you know what a parasite is.

obama hasn't overseen $2T just yet...we're almost at $1T. one thing you have to remember, all of these problems didn't start the day he got into office. what do you think would have happened if bush had another year? would it have been ok for him to oversee $1T in the first 30days of 09? accusing the man of overseeing spending within his first 30days IS PART OF HIS JOB...A JOB THAT DOESN'T END. if he got into office and just didn't do a damn thing the first 30days, would you still complain??? i guess obama is just "damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't."

The money that Giethner wants is about a trillion, then another ~1.1 trillion in the bailout. It is right there at 2 trillion already. No, the problems didnt start when he got in office, but look at what investors have said since he got in office. The DOW is now at its lowest point since 2002. The DOW dropped more than 2700 points since Nov. 4, with the biggest losses coming on the heels of every economic move this administration makes.

Would Bush be any different? No, he was a centrist. He had the spine to deal with the press about Iraq, but folded on the economy. I dont think this "stimulous" would have been passed though if Bush was in office.

Would I complain if he didnt do anything? Depends on if you mean doing nothing about the economy, then no I wouldnt have said a word. If you mean sit in the Oval Office and let Biden do the talking, I would be laughing my ass off. Every time he gets in front of a camera he says something stupid.

it's not necessarily a matter of ignoring them, the fact remains that in the history of this country, there's ALWAYS going to be "fuck ups" in power. it's almost impossible to get any sort of "clean" official. that's something that we KNOW obama can't change. what he can change is the relationship the government has with the people. hell...having a tax cheat as the chief of the IRS may not be a bad idea lol. don't software companies hire hackers to PREVENT hacking? lol, i know that's stretching it...but hey, if dude ends up reducing our national tax gap by hunting for people like himself...then it might've been a wise decision afterall.

So just because there is always going to be fuckups we should just let them stay there after they are outed? WE HAVE A TRESURY SECRETARY THAT CANNOT FIGURE OUT TURBO TAX. I'm not sure about you, but that doesnt make me giddy with confidence. How can Obama not change that? If he finds out his nomination for tresury sec. is a tax cheat then he needs to get rid of him and find someone else. It really is that simple. If you really hink he is going to go after his friends then you are kidding yourself.

it's actually some sort of "new law" that they've created. the difference between your per diem and hers...SHE GETS PAID TO LIVE IN HER OWN HOUSE...A PARASITE. her ass needs to pay per diem tax.

Got a reference for this? If this is a new law, then how could she have back taxes on a law that didnt exist yet?

i stand corrected...i mis-quoted the article. there's still A LOT of capitol hill employees who owe money...regardless of party.

i wish they listed who owes what...

How come now mention of Senator Max Baucus? I was sure you would have some great insight into his change of heart on tx cheats.

5k3tch_GTI
02-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Just wait till you have to pay taxes on this so called stimulus check were getting and among other things the war wont be over.. the prez is still ran by the people under him as in his cabinet..

just my thoughts..

Total_Blender
02-20-2009, 08:30 AM
My stimulus check from the last go 'round earned me a tax credit. When I entered the amount of stimulus I received last year, I saw the refund calculator (I use Freetaxusa.com) rise by a few hundred:screwy:

Not quite sure how that works, but it had nothing to do with Obama since it was for fiscal year 2008. :crazy:

stephen
02-21-2009, 03:52 AM
If I am to judge by his first 30 days in office I have to say that it isnt going to happen.

Part of the money in the "stimulous" is to goto states that add MORE people to their welfare rolls. handing out money for nothing is not stimulous and it encourages behavior that is detrimential to the growth of this country. While on the other hand, his tax hike plans discourage the activities of those that better this country.

IMO the govt needs to make a blanket statement change to welfare. Basicly say that March 1 is day 1. You have 3 years until your welfare benefits are cut off. Kids are counted on day 1 and you get no more money if you have more kids. The only exception to the 3 year rule is for those that are going to COLLEGE fulltime. Then it can be extended for up to 5 years. Grades and verification of enrollment have to be turned in within 1 week of the end of classes. You must retain a cumulative B average and a semester average no lower than a C. That is all. No loopholes, no lifetime parasites.

government can't necessarily make a blanket statement such as that. it's funny...in one of your statements you make a comment about me not knowing what a "parasite" is...it's pretty evident that you haven't totally grasped the definition of "welfare." welfare doesn't totally apply to low income individuals...there is a such thing as corporate welfare. let's take bush's bailout for example...how many of those CEO's and other executive individuals took the money that's supposed to SAVE THEIR JOBS, and stuffed ridiculous amounts in their pockets? those OTHER parasites that i spoke of...i was referring to the individuals on corporate welfare.

it's pretty ironic that people believe THE WEALTHY are the ones who need to be given back more of their money (because they're the "key" to the economy)...and yet, they're the only ones who receive "welfare checks" that reach the million dollar mark. what's the difference between the person who bankrupts a business, lays off thousands of hard working employees, and is able to walk away with a severence package that is 3x their $500k salary for the next 5 years (who ultimately sticks it in some off shore account)....and the person who sits on their ass & receives state funding totaling no more than 30k for 3 years? there is no difference...THEY'RE BOTH PARASITES. if government is going to put some sort of cap on welfare for the low income families...then there should be some sort of cap on corporate welfare ALSO.

The people that would only save another 100 a month only pay about 2.5% in income taxes a year anyways, but I could sure as hell use another $100 a month. The govt wouldnt even notice the difference. The people that benefit from tax cuts are the people that actually made something of themselves and they could see in upwards of $100 a week difference.

A parasite is someone that makes money on their own? I guess you consider me a parasite then because I am in the military. I have deployed once and I am volunteering to deploy again. People that make millions are not a parasites as they do not use govt services. How can you have a parasite that doesnt consume anything? Also, that millionaire is still paying more in taxes than 50% of the population, even if he is giving himself a 50% tax break. Now you are calling ANY business owner and the govt a parasite. Judging by your examples I am not sure you know what a parasite is.

making money off of YOUR JOB is not a parasite. the military is YOUR JOB...read a little closer into what i said. you're collecting money off of the war because you're providing a service. it's a shame that you're military, and you can sit here and defend the people who are making millions off of oil, and you risking your life. you said those people that make millions are not parasites because they don't use government services??? lol...wow...ok. let's see...how can i put this so that you'll get it...

YOU....THE MILITARY GUY....YOU'RE THE GOVERNMENT SERVICE THEY'RE USING. YOU'RE FIGHTING TO DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY, GOING TO FIGHT TERRORIST, GOING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE HONOR OF YOUR COUNTRY....THEY (people like mccain's financial advisor, and all the other oil money loving bastards) ARE MAKING MONEY FROM THE OIL THAT FLOWS UNDER THAT BROWN SAND YOU STOOD ON. THE MORE "TERRORIST LIVES" THAT YOU (if your combat) TAKE, THE FATTER THEIR CHECKS GET.

understand that it agitates me to know that your life (eventhough i don't know you personally) & the rest of our service members lives, is represented by a few dollars in some greedy old bastards pocket.

The money that Giethner wants is about a trillion, then another ~1.1 trillion in the bailout. It is right there at 2 trillion already. No, the problems didnt start when he got in office, but look at what investors have said since he got in office. The DOW is now at its lowest point since 2002. The DOW dropped more than 2700 points since Nov. 4, with the biggest losses coming on the heels of every economic move this administration makes.

Would Bush be any different? No, he was a centrist. He had the spine to deal with the press about Iraq, but folded on the economy. I dont think this "stimulous" would have been passed though if Bush was in office.

Would I complain if he didnt do anything? Depends on if you mean doing nothing about the economy, then no I wouldnt have said a word. If you mean sit in the Oval Office and let Biden do the talking, I would be laughing my ass off. Every time he gets in front of a camera he says something stupid.

come on man...the dow was almost this low last fall. i promise you...the decisions his administration have made or proposed have little to do with the dow's current standings. the man didn't even get into office UNTIL january, so anything before that is bush's baby. un-employment shot WAY up in dec/jan....foreclusres are 50% higher in jan. 09 compared to jan. 08....i don't even know how many banks have shut down...A LOT of major companies had a horrible 4th quarter that they're coming out of...dude, do i really need to continue? so, you'd REALLY prefer him to not do anything? yeah..ok. i'm giving you the benefit of a doubt and i'm going to assume you're just saying that for the sake of the argument...i KNOW you're smarter than that.

So just because there is always going to be fuckups we should just let them stay there after they are outed? WE HAVE A TRESURY SECRETARY THAT CANNOT FIGURE OUT TURBO TAX. I'm not sure about you, but that doesnt make me giddy with confidence. How can Obama not change that? If he finds out his nomination for tresury sec. is a tax cheat then he needs to get rid of him and find someone else. It really is that simple. If you really hink he is going to go after his friends then you are kidding yourself.

dude...the treasury secretary cheating on his taxes is the least of our problems. let's think about this...we've got a treasury secretary who TRIED to cheat on his taxes and not pay $35k....BUT we've got the house speaker and 6 other house DEMS who take a fucking $20k per hour, 20 hr plane trip to italy...for this bitch to get a copy of her grandparents' birth certificates, and go to fucking museums, art galleries, and dinners on the tax payers dime. hmmm...let's compare him to something you should be more familiar with. saxby chambliss...he dodged going to fight in a war 6 times (the last excuse was he had an "old football injury"), but he was quick to vote "AYE" to send troops to iraq/afghanistan...he voted against a healthcare bill for low income families, while regular tax payers are paying for him to have the finest, FREE healthcare...guess who hand picked him?

i'm just saying man...we can't just single out obama's picks...THEY ALL HAVE DIRT. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF THEM ALL. you already know this too...you read that other thread about the 500 (something like that) vs 300M.

Got a reference for this? If this is a new law, then how could she have back taxes on a law that didnt exist yet?

here's a source you'll "AGREE" with: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/19/palin-pay-taxes-diem-income/

JUNEAU, Alaska -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will have to pay back taxes on nearly $18,000 in expenses she charged the state for living in her home instead of the state capital, officials said Wednesday.

A review of state policy and Internal Revenue Service tax laws determined the per diems should be treated as income, Department of Administration Commissioner Annette Kreitzer said.

if you read the entire article, they consistently refer to it as a "new" rule. it probably is deemed new because people are finally starting to pay attention to it.

How come now mention of Senator Max Baucus? I was sure you would have some great insight into his change of heart on tx cheats.

you assumed that, because you figure i stand behind any democrat i suppose. i just want obama do help get us out of this mess...and he has to be able to do it with the team he's got (with the losers BOTH him and the american people picked). if the man was going to make ALL of the changes you and i suggest, he'd probably spend all 4 years trying to find "perfect" government employees.

BanginJimmy
02-21-2009, 08:06 AM
government can't necessarily make a blanket statement such as that. it's funny...in one of your statements you make a comment about me not knowing what a "parasite" is...it's pretty evident that you haven't totally grasped the definition of "welfare." welfare doesn't totally apply to low income individuals...there is a such thing as corporate welfare. let's take bush's bailout for example...how many of those CEO's and other executive individuals took the money that's supposed to SAVE THEIR JOBS, and stuffed ridiculous amounts in their pockets? those OTHER parasites that i spoke of...i was referring to the individuals on corporate welfare.

it's pretty ironic that people believe THE WEALTHY are the ones who need to be given back more of their money (because they're the "key" to the economy)...and yet, they're the only ones who receive "welfare checks" that reach the million dollar mark. what's the difference between the person who bankrupts a business, lays off thousands of hard working employees, and is able to walk away with a severence package that is 3x their $500k salary for the next 5 years (who ultimately sticks it in some off shore account)....and the person who sits on their ass & receives state funding totaling no more than 30k for 3 years? there is no difference...THEY'RE BOTH PARASITES. if government is going to put some sort of cap on welfare for the low income families...then there should be some sort of cap on corporate welfare ALSO.

I will write this off as a philosophical difference. We could fight it over for years and never change anyones mind.

making money off of YOUR JOB is not a parasite. the military is YOUR JOB...read a little closer into what i said. you're collecting money off of the war because you're providing a service. it's a shame that you're military, and you can sit here and defend the people who are making millions off of oil, and you risking your life. you said those people that make millions are not parasites because they don't use government services??? lol...wow...ok. let's see...how can i put this so that you'll get it...

YOU....THE MILITARY GUY....YOU'RE THE GOVERNMENT SERVICE THEY'RE USING. YOU'RE FIGHTING TO DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY, GOING TO FIGHT TERRORIST, GOING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE HONOR OF YOUR COUNTRY....THEY (people like mccain's financial advisor, and all the other oil money loving bastards) ARE MAKING MONEY FROM THE OIL THAT FLOWS UNDER THAT BROWN SAND YOU STOOD ON. THE MORE "TERRORIST LIVES" THAT YOU (if your combat) TAKE, THE FATTER THEIR CHECKS GET.

understand that it agitates me to know that your life (eventhough i don't know you personally) & the rest of our service members lives, is represented by a few dollars in some greedy old bastards pocket.

This old, tired excuse isnt even worth talking about. Iraq has nothing to do with cheaper oil. I wont agrue that oil may have played in a role, but in a sense that securing those fields would keep the oil flowing for everyone, and not just to those that were Iraq's friends.

come on man...the dow was almost this low last fall. i promise you...the decisions his administration have made or proposed have little to do with the dow's current standings. the man didn't even get into office UNTIL january, so anything before that is bush's baby. un-employment shot WAY up in dec/jan....foreclusres are 50% higher in jan. 09 compared to jan. 08....i don't even know how many banks have shut down...A LOT of major companies had a horrible 4th quarter that they're coming out of...dude, do i really need to continue? so, you'd REALLY prefer him to not do anything? yeah..ok. i'm giving you the benefit of a doubt and i'm going to assume you're just saying that for the sake of the argument...i KNOW you're smarter than that.

Hannity did it and I looked over it. Every time Obama hit a particular milestone on his way to the White House the dow dropped. It started with his wins in the primaries, then when he finally pulled away from McCain in mid October. After he got elected it dropped, then dropped again with the TARP bill passing. It dropped with Giethner's speech on TARP 2, it dropped again with his speech on bailing out people who were too irresponsible to buy a house they could afford.

dude...the treasury secretary cheating on his taxes is the least of our problems. let's think about this...we've got a treasury secretary who TRIED to cheat on his taxes and not pay $35k....BUT we've got the house speaker and 6 other house DEMS who take a fucking $20k per hour, 20 hr plane trip to italy...for this bitch to get a copy of her grandparents' birth certificates, and go to fucking museums, art galleries, and dinners on the tax payers dime. hmmm...let's compare him to something you should be more familiar with. saxby chambliss...he dodged going to fight in a war 6 times (the last excuse was he had an "old football injury"), but he was quick to vote "AYE" to send troops to iraq/afghanistan...he voted against a healthcare bill for low income families, while regular tax payers are paying for him to have the finest, FREE healthcare...guess who hand picked him?

This country is based on preception and confidence. Obama has gone back on his campaign promises on several key issues already. How much confidence does that give you in his willingness to make good on others? Even this new bailout left exactly $0 earmarked for Katrina cleanup. As far as dodging Vietnam, there isnt a single democrat that can bring that arguement up. Your hero Bill Clinton put his tail between his legs and ran to Canada. Dont bring up voting record either unless you have the complete bill. EVERY politician, regardless of party, has voted down an otherwise good bill because of pork, or some other stipulation in it.

i'm just saying man...we can't just single out obama's picks...THEY ALL HAVE DIRT. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF THEM ALL. you already know this too...you read that other thread about the 500 (something like that) vs 300M.

So is Giethner's dirt an honest mistake or was it a purposeful attempt to defraud the govt? If it was an honest mistake he is not qualified to do the job he has. If it was on purpose, he is not qualified for the job he has.

here's a source you'll "AGREE" with: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/02/19/palin-pay-taxes-diem-income/

if you read the entire article, they consistently refer to it as a "new" rule. it probably is deemed new because people are finally starting to pay attention to it.

Maybe it was an honest mistake consiering it was a new rule. I dont know, I wasnt there, but I stand behind the arguement that the chances are FAR greater that she made a mistake and didnt count per diem as income than Giethner simply made a mistake when he didnt count earned income.

you assumed that, because you figure i stand behind any democrat i suppose. i just want obama do help get us out of this mess...and he has to be able to do it with the team he's got (with the losers BOTH him and the american people picked). if the man was going to make ALL of the changes you and i suggest, he'd probably spend all 4 years trying to find "perfect" government employees.

I didnt assume anything. I simply made a comment and was looking for a response.

stephen
02-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I will write this off as a philosophical difference. We could fight it over for years and never change anyones mind.

This old, tired excuse isnt even worth talking about. Iraq has nothing to do with cheaper oil. I wont agrue that oil may have played in a role, but in a sense that securing those fields would keep the oil flowing for everyone, and not just to those that were Iraq's friends.

i never said it'd result in cheaper oil. hell, i honestly feel like it'll result in more expensive oil. you're absolutely right, it's beneficial to keep the oil flowing for everyone...but at what cost? hell, with the amount of money being spent we could've put that into "green energy" development and just say screw oil.

Hannity did it and I looked over it. Every time Obama hit a particular milestone on his way to the White House the dow dropped. It started with his wins in the primaries, then when he finally pulled away from McCain in mid October. After he got elected it dropped, then dropped again with the TARP bill passing. It dropped with Giethner's speech on TARP 2, it dropped again with his speech on bailing out people who were too irresponsible to buy a house they could afford.

hannity did it.....hannity....sean......hannity....ok. how good do you think the DOW would be doing if mccain made it into office??? the DOW has hit a 6yr low....i.e. 6yrs ago (while bush held the seat) it was at this low point. one could easily say "well, 6yrs ago the stock market fell everytime bush opened his mouth" while we all know that there were BIGGER more significant factors....just like there are today. so...if i were to follow you & mr. hannity's logic, 4th quarter losses had nothing to do with the DOW...the first auto bailout had nothing to do with the DOW...the 2nd request for an auto bailout has nothing to do with the DOW...the high ass unemployment rate has nothing to do with the DOW....the forclosure market has nothing to do with the DOW...the increase in consumer cost has nothing to do with the DOW....hmmm...i guess you two are right...it has nothing to do with any of that, it's all a result of obama winning the election.

This country is based on preception and confidence. Obama has gone back on his campaign promises on several key issues already. How much confidence does that give you in his willingness to make good on others? Even this new bailout left exactly $0 earmarked for Katrina cleanup. As far as dodging Vietnam, there isnt a single democrat that can bring that arguement up. Your hero Bill Clinton put his tail between his legs and ran to Canada. Dont bring up voting record either unless you have the complete bill. EVERY politician, regardless of party, has voted down an otherwise good bill because of pork, or some other stipulation in it.

ummm....let's not even talk about what's in the bailout for lousiana. the lousiana governor REFUSES to take any of the stimulus money. obama still refuses to let those people down though: http://www.nola38.com/pages/abc26news_completestorylist_landing/?Obama-Extends-Federal-Recovery-Office=1&blockID=218945&feedID=1154

President Barack Obama has extended the federal office of Gulf Coast rebuilding through September. He also has asked his heads of Homeland Security and Housing and Urban Development to visit the region and New Orleans in early March.

as far as clinton dodging vietnam...well hell, he also opposed the war in iraq...UNLIKE your man chambliss. the difference between the two:
clinton = dislikes unnecessary war
chambliss = coward...refuses to fight, but will send you to fight

So is Giethner's dirt an honest mistake or was it a purposeful attempt to defraud the govt? If it was an honest mistake he is not qualified to do the job he has. If it was on purpose, he is not qualified for the job he has.

Maybe it was an honest mistake consiering it was a new rule. I dont know, I wasnt there, but I stand behind the arguement that the chances are FAR greater that she made a mistake and didnt count per diem as income than Giethner simply made a mistake when he didnt count earned income.

I didnt assume anything. I simply made a comment and was looking for a response.

don't get me wrong...i completely understand your position on geithner, and i agree to an extent. i just view his dirt as minor compared to the rest of our elected officials. i don't think i've ever met a single person who hasn't cheated on their taxes. you obviously feel the same way about palin. her "honest mistake" is ok...but not for giethner. they both have important jobs which include overseeing large amounts of tax payer money.

regardless...i still don't think you understand my point. by your way of thinking, NO ONE IS FIT FOR THE JOB. they're all dirty (which is true), but you have to pick the lesser of two evils sometimes. that's all i'm saying.