PDA

View Full Version : (800)168-4861 or (501)977-0960....bastards.

C-loS109
02-06-2009, 08:04 AM
anybody else getting this fucking calls? i mean fuck they say ur car warranty is way over due or some shit!! i kept ignoring until i got fed up so i pressed 1 to speak to a representative. multiple times.

1st time i said, all i want is for u to stop calling me, the guy said no and hung up

2nd time it was a girl, and i said, yes i know i need to renew my warranty, but which of my cars are u talking about??? lol bitch said i dont know and hung up.

scammers, i googled it and its multiple people getting these calls so im wondering if any of u people are getting them.

ksniperfox
02-06-2009, 08:31 AM
i got one. maybe 2. even an automated voicemail.

i guess they like you more than me.

are they trying to get cc/personal info?

keva52
02-06-2009, 08:45 AM
i get atleast one a day..

Total_Blender
02-06-2009, 08:46 AM
I get those damn calls every day. I put myself on the do not call list and I am still getting them. I always speak to a representative and bitch them out but it never does any good. And having worked at a call center before I know that you will probably never get to speak to anyone with any kind of authority no matter how long you hold.

I am probably going to have to find out the name of the company and call their management directly rather than trying to reach them through the telemarketers who call me. If I ever do get through to anyone there who gives a shit I will tell them I am reporting them to the FTC for violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991.

WalkS
02-06-2009, 09:26 AM
I get them like at least once a day... Getting tired of it, I didn't know my 1986 Dodge would have a warranty that needs to be renewed??

C-loS109
02-06-2009, 09:28 AM
its all a scammmm!!!!

SloWRX
02-06-2009, 09:42 AM
ive gotten a few before and they just stopped

Total_Blender
02-06-2009, 09:54 AM
I get them like at least once a day... Getting tired of it, I didn't know my 1986 Dodge would have a warranty that needs to be renewed??

They get your number from mailing lists and stuff. When you do business online companies save your contact info in big lists that they sell to telemarketers. If the admins here were less than scrupulous they could probably make $$ selling E-mail addresses.

UGA does that shit to their students. They sell my e-mail address and phone number like a hooker on the wrong side of Ponce. I used to get like 5 "pre-approved credit card" offers a day. I would just write a random insult on a piece of paper and put it in the return envelope. They have to pay the postage for the return envelope, so why not? It wasn't long before I stopped recieving credit card offers :goodjob: