PDA

View Full Version : Subaru people...

eYezs1ck
02-05-2009, 11:08 PM
thinking about picking up a wrx but the only thing thats holding me back is the mileage. 150k is that a lot for a ej20 wrx. i had one last year had 120k ran fine when i had it. what yall think

AirMax95
02-06-2009, 08:16 AM
150K is a lot on the Ej20, especially if the maintenance is out of date. Not because they are unreliable, but because 9 times out of 10 the car has been ragged. Are you planning on keeping this one, or flipping it?

Dirty Octopus™
02-06-2009, 08:44 AM
150K is a lot on the Ej20, especially if the maintenance is out of date. Not because they are unreliable, but because 9 times out of 10 the car has been ragged. Are you planning on keeping this one, or flipping it?
T... i hope you can take this as a joke i REALLY do. but... when you asked if he planned on keeping it or flipping it, i kinda thought of you :o

AirMax95
02-06-2009, 08:48 AM
T... i hope you can take this as a joke i REALLY do. but... when you asked if he planned on keeping it or flipping it, i kinda thought of you :o

LMAO :lmfao: I almost fell out of my chair!

Seriously, that was a rough time in my life :cry:

P.S....The Audi may go bye bye for an STi :ninja:

Dirty Octopus™
02-06-2009, 09:03 AM
LMAO :lmfao: I almost fell out of my chair!

Seriously, that was a rough time in my life :cry:

P.S....The Audi may go bye bye for an STi :ninja:
whew! thank goodness you could take it lightly now! :D
yeah i wouldnt have dared to crack that remark around that time. i was hurtin with you bruh. to know you were selling it that VERY day. :(
she must have been tryna tell you something too :dunno:

uh oh! big things poppin' eh?! :bump:

dont cheat on this one. it is an STi after all!!