PDA

View Full Version : My goon logo...

Mr. Clean
02-05-2009, 06:38 PM
i want this one made, brandon.

if anyone else would like one or something like it let me know.

i may edit it slightly, but this is the premise of the one i think i'm gonna throw on mah cah. fuck that bullshitty new one. :D

SLOWR/T
02-05-2009, 06:59 PM
The Bucky said shut the fuck up....

PURP
02-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Fail. You have to hang out and shit, Mr. Busy. And the new logo is not NEGOTIABLE. Matter of fact. IT IS FINAL!!!!!.... No if, ands, or buts about it. That is why we had a poll and a submission process. Should have came up with this design the first time. Just my 2cents, anyways.

d_day87
02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
we still need to get the honorary and official things for the new ones either way.

Mr. Clean
02-05-2009, 09:18 PM
this isn't up for debate.

this is going to be my show of membership lol. i was just letting you know you can haz one too :D

and once i care about my car again... i'll come get back out. it's too fucking cold.

PURP
02-05-2009, 09:25 PM
we still need to get the honorary and official things for the new ones either way.

I'm down with adding that to the new design chosen. But, I feel changing the new design to this design would be stupid. Why go through the whole process we went through to pick. And then a month later, come up with another design. Makes no sense at all. Like I stated, I'm fine with adding honorary and official. But, I am not ok with changing, again.

Mr. Clean
02-06-2009, 06:49 AM
well the whole process was rushed. EVERYONE didn't really agree on the current one. we are not that official, we don't HAVE to have everything set in stone. we're still just a bunch of folks that hang out every once in a while. The current one is one that YOU liked. we'll eventually find one that everyone will know is the right one. this is just one i want to try.

DJ Maestro
02-06-2009, 08:27 AM
I think we should go with my sticker idea. :D

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/joemaestro/Goon%20Squad/goonsquadbird.jpg

PURP
02-06-2009, 08:47 AM
well the whole process was rushed. EVERYONE didn't really agree on the current one. we are not that official, we don't HAVE to have everything set in stone. we're still just a bunch of folks that hang out every once in a while. The current one is one that YOU liked. we'll eventually find one that everyone will know is the right one. this is just one i want to try.

And Daniel, Bruce, Nicole, Chris. They liked the new one over the others as well. Don't try to single me out. Plus, it was Brandons idea to shut the poll down early and go with #5. And if were not official, then why do we have our own section? Why do we even have this team/club? Why are we trying to recruit more members? Maybe we should just call ourselves,

"Team Friends That Hang Out Every Once In Awhile That's Not Really Official"

I'm gonna make another poll. Run it for 1 week. It will be to decide if we should come up with another design. I don't know why, but whatever. If the majority says, Yes. Then you'll get to submit yours. If they say, No. Well, you can deal with it as you want.

SLOWR/T
02-06-2009, 09:00 AM
I think we should go with my sticker idea. :D

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/joemaestro/Goon%20Squad/goonsquadbird.jpg

I want this one ^^^^

The BUCKY
02-06-2009, 11:53 AM
i want that one to

d_day87
02-06-2009, 03:01 PM
I want this one ^^^^

it'll match your tattoo. and if we do have a new one i'm submitting some gangsta ass hand drawn shit

Mr. Clean
02-06-2009, 07:57 PM
holy ballz. this is exactly why i didn't want to be official.

we don't have a "leader" and i don't want to HAVE to do anything with a club. this was just supposed to be for some guys that hang out. yes we have stickers and shit, but i had no intention of being so serious. i just want to be associated with some people. sofakingfresh was exactly that. they weren't a "club" or "team" they were just friends associated by a tag. now they happen to have a show that was very successful which is something we could easily do, but we don't pay dues and all that shit. i just wanted a group of friends. i singled you out, kevin because you are the one taking this to team status. i have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with that, but i don't want to be required to do this or be outcast or anything like that.

i'm not really in the best mood to be writing what i really want to say, but that is a decent summary.

i love all the goons and i want more goons, but this is no democracy, we have no deadline for a sticker or a shirt design or anything. it is as fluid as us. we can have 2039843 what the hell does it matter?

JDMjoe
02-06-2009, 08:01 PM
holy ballz. this is exactly why i didn't want to be official.

we don't have a "leader" and i don't want to HAVE to do anything with a club. this was just supposed to be for some guys that hang out. yes we have stickers and shit, but i had no intention of being so serious. i just want to be associated with some people. sofakingfresh was exactly that. they weren't a "club" or "team" they were just friends associated by a tag. now they happen to have a show that was very successful which is something we could easily do, but we don't pay dues and all that shit. i just wanted a group of friends. i singled you out, kevin because you are the one taking this to team status. i have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with that, but i don't want to be required to do this or be outcast or anything like that.

i'm not really in the best mood to be writing what i really want to say, but that is a decent summary.

i love all the goons and i want more goons, but this is no democracy, we have no deadline for a sticker or a shirt design or anything. it is as fluid as us. we can have 2039843 what the hell does it matter?
X2

BKgen®
02-06-2009, 10:23 PM
And Daniel, Bruce, Nicole, Chris. They liked the new one over the others as well. Don't try to single me out. Plus, it was Brandons idea to shut the poll down early and go with #5. And if were not official, then why do we have our own section? Why do we even have this team/club? Why are we trying to recruit more members? Maybe we should just call ourselves,

"Team Friends That Hang Out Every Once In Awhile That's Not Really Official"

I'm gonna make another poll. Run it for 1 week. It will be to decide if we should come up with another design. I don't know why, but whatever. If the majority says, Yes. Then you'll get to submit yours. If they say, No. Well, you can deal with it as you want.

whoa whoa whoa lolol, wait a damn minute here. It wasn't my idea to "shut the poll down early and go with #5".. That one obviously had the most votes out of the GOON SQUAD members, and ALL of the members had VOTED, so there was no fucking point in keeping it going. Was it not you who said "ONLY GOON SQUAD MEMBER VOTES WILL BE COUNTED"??? Don't pin this shit on me.

uproot
02-06-2009, 10:27 PM
http://www.smokeyrecords.com/images/goon-squad-mixtape-cover.jpg
http://www.smokeyrecords.com/store/goonsquadmixtapethabeginning.htm

problem solved.

SLOWR/T
02-06-2009, 10:32 PM
whoa whoa whoa lolol, wait a damn minute here. It wasn't my idea to "shut the poll down early and go with #5".. That one obviously had the most votes out of the GOON SQUAD members, and ALL of the members had VOTED, so there was no fucking point in keeping it going. Was it not you who said "ONLY GOON SQUAD MEMBER VOTES WILL BE COUNTED"??? Don't pin this shit on me.

might as well go ahead and close the poll lol.

wow...really.. This is purp BTW...all I'm gonna say is fuck this... I'm through with this non official shit...we took this way to far and some things just need to be over... I still fail to understand what people didn't understand about what was stated in the "final thread for a logo."..... Why does it matter if we are rocking 5... why do we still fail to realize that this is an OFFICIAL CLUB. You may not have wanted it that way. But it ended up that way. If we were not to be serious. Then why did we have a poll in the first place for a different logo. Nothing was wrong with the original. Seriously.If you feel that you're in a club now. The Goon Squad. And you see it getting to "Official" then just GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm over this bullshit so bad......

BKgen®
02-06-2009, 10:36 PM
wow...really.. This is purp BTW...all I'm gonna say is fuck this... I'm through with this non official shit...we took this way to far and some things just need to be over... I still fail to understand what people didn't understand about what was stated in the "final thread for a logo."..... Why does it matter if we are rocking 5... why do we still fail to realize that this is an OFFICIAL CLUB. You may not have wanted it that way. But it ended up that way. If we were not to be serious. Then why did we have a poll in the first place for a different logo. Nothing was wrong with the original. Seriously.If you feel that you're in a club now. The Goon Squad. And you see it getting to "Official" then just GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm over this bullshit so bad......

LOL and i said "might as well close the poll now" because all the members had already voted.

I have no problem with the poll, the logo, the club, the members, ANYTHING. I'm completely good with everything in the Goon squad. No idea why you're jumping down my fucking throat.

PURP
02-07-2009, 12:30 AM
LOL and i said "might as well close the poll now" because all the members had already voted.

I have no problem with the poll, the logo, the club, the members, ANYTHING. I'm completely good with everything in the Goon squad. No idea why you're jumping down my fucking throat.

But still, Was it not your idea to close it early?? No matter how it's worded. And after I took them down and closed it early. Nobody bitched and moaned about it. Why now??

All that was not towards you. I love you brandon. NO HOMO....

BKgen®
02-07-2009, 12:30 PM
I love you brandon. ALL HOMO....

yes... i know. :no: