PDA

View Full Version : Misc KILLZONE 2 DEMO

ubers2k
02-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Anyone DL it yet? I am right now and am just curious as to whether it's living up to the hype...

ubers2k
02-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Ok... well, apparently nobody has. Anyway, i've been playing it nonstop and it is by far one of the best looking and best feeling fps games i have ever played. If you've preordered it, dl it. It's worth it.

ironchef
02-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Where did you DL it from? I don't see it in the Playstation Store?

gtrmonkey
02-07-2009, 01:44 PM
YOu have to make suro Psn account to download it. And Yes, Its worth all the effort

eViLMunkey
02-07-2009, 02:39 PM
well you can make a EU account or pre-order from Gamestop to get the Demo, and it's worth it. The gameplay was amazing too bad we don't get to see what online will be like, but I can wait till the end of the month when I get my copy. Too many good games coming out. FEAR 2 (get it in on Tues.) KZ2, and in March we get RE5 and SF4

ubers2k
02-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Where did you DL it from? I don't see it in the Playstation Store?

And you won't see it at all unless you preorder the game from gamestop. It's exclusive through them and they give you a code that you have to use to download it.

FasTech
02-07-2009, 11:34 PM
I was disappointed with the 1st one. So, this one is deff. better?

ubers2k
02-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Only played bits and pieces of the first one, but I love the demo and am really excited about the release at the end of the month. It's literally the best FPS (DEMO) I have played thus far.

Schugg
02-08-2009, 04:48 AM
i have an account in japan i believe will it be on there? im deployed and dont really have access to the net in my trailor but im sure i could take it somewhere that does and hook it up. this is off topic, but i was also wondering, say i put a game in that you can get trophies on, will the game download with trophies to my system, or will i have to put it in then log on to PSN and download any patches or anything for my ps3 to register that the game has them?

ubers2k
02-08-2009, 07:36 AM
The trophies depend actually. I know that gta4 and fallout 3 both had to be updated before i could gain access to trophies. So i guess it varies on system and when the game was released