PDA

View Full Version : I am

Bajjani
09-19-2005, 11:24 AM
the walking dead...i haven't slept in some 36 hours..I haven't ate anything yet today..i've been studying for a quiz and a test since 2pm yesterday (which are both now over with) and probably still bombed the quiz. I feel like im going to puke and i can't stop coughing. But yet even so I'm not tired..but i want to sleep. Blahhhh..how is everyone elses monday?

The Yousef
09-19-2005, 11:25 AM
the walking dead...i haven't slept in some 36 hours..I haven't ate anything yet today..i've been studying for a quiz and a test since 2pm yesterday (which are both now over with) and probably still bombed the quiz. I feel like im going to puke and i can't stop coughing. But yet even so I'm not tired..but i want to sleep. Blahhhh..how is everyone elses monday?

^after readingthat....i feel a lot better...lol

yousef

Bajjani
09-19-2005, 11:27 AM
anything i can do to help...try staying awake to study tax accounting...thats tough..

The Yousef
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
...try staying awake to study tax accounting...thats tough..

i can only imagine....take some yellow jackets and you'll fine...lol

yousef

Bajjani
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
not a big fan of takin shit to stay awake..two mugs full of coffee and sugar and some oj...thats about all i had to keep me awake

The Yousef
09-19-2005, 11:31 AM
not a big fan of takin shit to stay awake..two mugs full of coffee and sugar and some oj...thats about all i had to keep me awake

mountain dew code red....that shit will keep you awake for about 72 hours...lol

Bajjani
09-19-2005, 11:34 AM
hope everyone is feeling a bit better than me im gonna try to go to sleep...catch ya'll laters

have a good day everyone

except yousef =D haha jk mayne

The Yousef
09-19-2005, 11:36 AM
hope everyone is feeling a bit better than me im gonna try to go to sleep...catch ya'll laters

have a good day everyone

except yousef =D haha jk mayne

alrighty dude...have a good sleep

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-19-2005, 11:54 AM
nah, just drink 4 red bulls, do it every night at the liquor store.. that place is spotless when i leave! lol

chuck
09-19-2005, 01:39 PM
yeah, i'm right there with ya kinda tim...between friday, saturday and sunday night i got maybe 12-15 hours of sleep (kept getting woken up saturday night :idb: ) all that in combination with roaming around nopi all day sunday, i think i'll sleep pretty good tonight...gonna try to hit the bed around 9 for once

silver
09-19-2005, 01:42 PM
I thought I was going to open this up and it say gay... like "I am gay"... lol

You knwo I luv ya tim!!!

Kelly_Rene
09-19-2005, 01:49 PM
yeah, i'm right there with ya kinda tim...between friday, saturday and sunday night i got maybe 12-15 hours of sleep (kept getting woken up saturday night :idb: ) all that in combination with roaming around nopi all day sunday, i think i'll sleep pretty good tonight...gonna try to hit the bed around 9 for once

Yea I've had less than that, I'm gonna go to bed about the same time, but can't get comfortable due to my burnt legs :(

Bajjani
09-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Heather..i hate you