PDA

View Full Version : Misc Music LOVERS

man
02-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Who here really loves music? I'm talking like you know the words/instrumentals to thousands of songs by heart and you can't last 5 minutes without music before you go insane.

I live and breath music, seriously. And I love all music as long as it's something from the artist's soul. From Dylan, The Beatles, to T.I., to Incubus, etc... can't do about 99% of country music though

YoTa_BoX
02-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I have a deep love of music my self. I get emotional with music and i feel the music in my soul.

I have always had a connection with music growing up, My father owned a few recording studios. There is some music where i listen to the lyrics and try to hear what the singer is saying but for the most part i listen for just the music.

When i listen to music the singer is more like an instrument with their vocals going with the tune of the music.

Its weird because ill know the words to as song but i wont even really pay attention to what is being said.

I feel music is made with emotion and listening to certain types of music brings out that emotion that the music was made on. I have a very wide range of music i listen to and it all depends on what mood im in as to what im listening to.

I like everything from Classical all the way to Hardcore metal and everything in between.

I just love music :)

man
02-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Its weird because ill know the words to as song but i wont even really pay attention to what is being said.

Same here man. I really have to go into a song with the sole purpose of listening to the lyrics if I want to understand. But that's boring because you lose focus of the whole ensemble.

Maniacc
02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I can live without music but it does bring out something in me.

Especially music that talks about real life. Rock, hiphop, rave, ect ect. As long as it's not obvious fake shit than I'm down to listen to it. I've recently been listening to a lot of funk and spanish music.

As a matter of fact I'm downloading some spanish music as I'm typing this.

FasTech
02-05-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm constantly listen'n to something. Whether I'm on the computer, car, taking a shower, etc... And I can listen to just about everything except country. I like a few country songs but most of them are very depressing. I have different selections for different occassions. Like, Hard rock when I'm working out, riding bikes, etc... And rap/R&B when I'm just chillin'. I seriously would go crazy without music.

ironchef
02-05-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm constantly listen'n to something. Whether I'm on the computer, car, taking a shower, etc... And I can listen to just about everything except country. I like a few country songs but most of them are very depressing. I have different selections for different occassions. Like, Hard rock when I'm working out, riding bikes, etc... And rap/R&B when I'm just chillin'. I seriously would go crazy without music.Same, anytime I'm not in class I always got some kind of music on, lately its been a lot of house music.