PDA

View Full Version : WTB: DSM Parts

Ace
02-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Hey everybody,

I'm looking to buy a stock WHITE front bumper for my Mitsubishi Eclipse GST. It needs to be from model years 97-99.

I also need a grey leather driver's side seat. (Preferably with no tears, as mine has about a 5 inch tear in the bolster.)

I also need to find someone in my area(Acworth-Kennesaw) who is pretty handy with electrical work. My dash lights aren't working, and the driver side low-beam headlight isn't working either, and yes, I already replaced the bulb. :thinking:

Thanks!

Ace
02-04-2009, 11:48 PM
no one?

xdavidscenex
02-05-2009, 02:05 AM
you can get a 97-99 bumper at advances auto for $90 including tax if you have the hook up.

Ace
02-05-2009, 10:21 PM
My roommate works at o'reillys, but I don't know anyone that works at advanced.

Also, I'm lookin for just a used white bumper....not really a new one. ...cuz im broke. haha

Motivation
02-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Call around a few junk yards to see if they have that year eclipse... Even if it's not white, if it is cheap enough you can get it painted and still save money. Are you on gadsm.org?

Ace
02-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Call around a few junk yards to see if they have that year eclipse... Even if it's not white, if it is cheap enough you can get it painted and still save money. Are you on gadsm.org?

Yeah, that's true. Good idea. Thanks.

No, I'm not on gadsm. I should probably get on that. lol

Ace
02-05-2009, 10:59 PM
So, now I'm officially a member of gaDSM. My screen name is Ace. Pretty cool how it worked out that I was able to get the same screen name. haha =D