PDA

View Full Version : I have to Rant....

gtrmonkey
02-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Why does LIL BOW WOW Think his lambo is so badass, and Why the Hell does Souljia Boy think his Gallardo can beat a murci. There both common as fuck in the hip hop world there in. There is nuttin special about them. Bow Wow Murci got some Rims, (That aren't even on the Scale of High Class Rims). That it and bone stock. Souljia Boy Gallarado is bone fucking stock. To me why would you buy a 2009 roadster Gallarado when there is The LP 560 4 roadster which is 10x times better car. Anyways there going to race for pink slips (f&F style). It Gay I yawned.

The main reason I maded this rant is, since they have so much cash and they rap about being so Fresh and comming up with new Trends. Why do they follow the path of having a stock lambo with rims and Think it orignal. Why not Buy a RUF RT12 or a Brabus Rocket, or Ascari KZ1 or Aston Martin DBS. Or at least Mod the Lambos wiht engine mods or somethin like that.

Killer
02-04-2009, 12:35 PM
.... please learn PROPER ENGLISH!!!!!

gtrmonkey
02-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Sorry I think faster than I type

G.C
02-04-2009, 12:43 PM
haters. He got it cause he liked the car.

Sir_Christopher
02-04-2009, 12:43 PM
cause thet are payed black men..... thats it, they dont know shit about cars....and soulja boi lives off highway 5, his car is not that great and his hummer i not either.

i guess they think that its flashy os something

gtrmonkey
02-04-2009, 01:04 PM
WTF though there a the same deal. RIMS and all. If your rappin about being a orginal then do stuff orginal. Don't copy everyone esle.

Sir_Christopher
02-04-2009, 01:07 PM
every black man just wants to famous.... they dont care about originality.... i net 100$ soulja boi does not even understand what that word means....

DeutscheBAG!
02-04-2009, 01:09 PM
to each his own?

same thing could be said about Q-tip rocking Vw's..Keeping it real? Keeping it simple? while others may give him shit for rocking cars without a 6-digit price tag

DeutscheBAG!
02-04-2009, 01:12 PM
every black man just wants to famous.... they dont care about originality.... i net 100$ soulja boi does not even understand what that word means....

thats like saying/
all girls are lesbians when they been drinking
or all white guys wanna be like Chuck Norris
or anyone rocking a Affliction/Tapout shirt can whoop your ass

alpine_aw11
02-04-2009, 01:30 PM
They're probably just rentals.

gtrmonkey
02-04-2009, 03:39 PM
They showed the titles and paperwork

AirMax95
02-04-2009, 04:27 PM
cause thet are payed black men..... thats it, they dont know shit about cars....and soulja boi lives off highway 5, his car is not that great and his hummer i not either.

i guess they think that its flashy os something

:thinking: My gosh...... :screwy:

STRteg
02-04-2009, 04:31 PM
I mean who really cares???I mean honestly? does it effect anyones life when someone else buys something you dislike? man wtf

Julio
02-04-2009, 04:47 PM
lol.. I cant believe some are talking about this.. I find it funny..

BTW, I saw the videos..

My personal Opinion is :

That is straight up FAKE DRAMA.. trying get attention.. SOulja Boy makes beats for BOW WOW...

And it looks to me, like as rich as they are and smart.. cause honestly they both are smart .. They sure as hell are dumb for recording there little fake drama shit in what it looks like to be the same parking deck/garage...

lol @ Fake POP drama..

FlipKing
02-04-2009, 04:49 PM
thats like saying/
all girls are lesbians when they been drinking
or all white guys wanna be like Chuck Norris
or anyone rocking a Affliction/Tapout shirt can whoop your ass

WTF??? I DO wanna BE CHUCK NORRIS!!! Doesnt everyone else? :)

Julio
02-04-2009, 04:49 PM
to each his own?

same thing could be said about Q-tip rocking Vw's..Keeping it real? Keeping it simple? while others may give him shit for rocking cars without a 6-digit price tag

Q - tip hasnt had a hit since the early 90's when tribe called quest was the shit..

I highly doubt Q - tip has alot of money.. Im sure hes a 6 figure man.. But not balling enough in the 7 digits yet....

Just my thought..

I think he has more fame then money.. and not even alot of fame neither.

DeutscheBAG!
02-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Q - tip hasnt had a hit since the early 90's when tribe called quest was the shit..

I highly doubt Q - tip has alot of money.. Im sure hes a 6 figure man.. But not balling enough in the 7 digits yet....

Just my thought..

I think he has more fame then money.. and not even alot of fame neither.

I'll take your comment and raise you his track off Violater.
and his track off Amplified..Vivrant thang

both were hits

Julio
02-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I forgot about those.. late 90's early 2k.. my bad..

Q-tip is old school.. when rap and hip hop were real.. not like todays shit

FlipKing
02-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Now, if you listen to T.I.'s lyrics and jeezy's lyrics. Alot of them have good meaning behind their lyrics.

Vteckidd
02-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Qtip dont have Soulja Boy or Bow Wow money sorry.

POP>Underground hip hop,barely mainstream hip hop

everyone knows this.

Vteckidd
02-04-2009, 05:02 PM
You know bow wow is a millionaire, hes been in movies, TV shows, shit he did disney movies.

He made money when he was like 12 with JD, and we all know JD makes money as much as i hate Dupri.

Soulja boy, hes a marketing GENIUS. I dont know if he is worth MILLIONS, but hes gotta be close to 7 digits.

Vteckidd
02-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Now, if you listen to T.I.'s lyrics and jeezy's lyrics. Alot of them have good meaning behind their lyrics.
TI prob is rich, i would think so his last 2 albums were commercial successes.

Jeezy, i doubt it, im sure hes got money but not TI money.

The richest rapper from the A-Town is luda, hands down

FlipKing
02-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Well, yeah, but i was talking actual MEANING behind the music, not money. Soulja boy is just YAHHH BIT YAHHHH, which has made him a shit load of money, but T.I., later in his career has really begun to rap about real day to day life in society, jeezy to with the Recession. T.I's cd is good too, espcially where he teams up with Luda, that was a good song.

Catnip
02-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Sorry I think faster than I type

Sorry, I think it's vice versa.

Echonova
02-04-2009, 05:28 PM
My president is black, my lambo's blue

DeutscheBAG!
02-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Qtip dont have Soulja Boy or Bow Wow money sorry.

POP>Underground hip hop,barely mainstream hip hop

everyone knows this.

he may not have their money, but has everyone's respect in the music game.

Julio
02-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Bow wow was in the GIN n JUICE video from Snoop.

At the beggining of the video , the kids jumping on the couch.. One of them is Bow Wow..

Bow wow got that Baby money.....

Vteckidd
02-04-2009, 06:17 PM
he may not have their money, but has everyone's respect in the music game.
Yeah but some people dont give a shit about respect.

Thats all im saying, as far as MONEY is concerned, Qtip isnt up there.

Same with alot of my favorites like Gang Starr, Lupe, etc

Julio
02-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Yeah but some people dont give a shit about respect.

Thats all im saying, as far as MONEY is concerned, Qtip isnt up there.

Same with alot of my favorites like Gang Starr, Lupe, etc

Gang Starr ?

you mean Guru or Dj Premier?

DJ premier is loaded.. Guru.. Is broke.. But damn..I will never forget that song Mass appeal..

It was a group :crazy:

Vteckidd
02-04-2009, 06:30 PM
DJ Premier is loaded, cause of all his beats he sells.

GUru i heard is broke

man
02-05-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm rich beeeaaaaatch!!

BIG WORM
02-05-2009, 12:54 AM
bow wow beat up seth green on entourage...