PDA

View Full Version : K-town people

DL GSR
02-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Who threw up the Import Atlanta chalk art in the west deck at KSU?

I only ask because it was some pretty frickin sweet artwork.

KillTheCrow
02-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Got any pictures for those of us who don't hang out at the West KSU deck?

Brown Man
02-04-2009, 09:50 AM
I WANT PICS!!!!!!!!!!

Vayda
02-04-2009, 09:52 AM
I saw that too. No pictures cause it's really, really cold out there...but it is some really nice artwork.

KillTheCrow
02-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Come on! It's only like 8 degrees with windchill factored in!

osnap
02-04-2009, 12:20 PM
i haven't seen it :no:

:camera: or gtfo!

nbcivic01
02-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Who threw up the Import Atlanta chalk art in the west deck at KSU?

I only ask because it was some pretty frickin sweet artwork.

watsup everyone, new member here.

Yea I was in the deck today but didn't see it, where was it located?

if i find out where, i'll take a quick snapshot tomorrow.

Killer
02-04-2009, 12:31 PM
watsup everyone, new member here.

Yea I was in the deck today but didn't see it, where was it located?

if i find out where, i'll take a quick snapshot tomorrow.

.... suck up much???

Killer
02-04-2009, 12:32 PM
.... .... technically this would be graffiti right???? and if it says "importatlanta" on it... i'd say that's not good for the site..

just my opinion though...

dabuilding
02-04-2009, 12:32 PM
i havent seen it next time i go there im gonna check it out

nbcivic01
02-04-2009, 12:33 PM
.... suck up much???

....sucking up to a blog? lol, i could care less. I park there every other day, just wanted to see where it was...and i do have a cam phone. no big deal.

Killer
02-04-2009, 12:34 PM
....sucking up to a blog? lol, i could care less. I park there every other day, just wanted to see where it was...and i do have a cam phone. no big deal.

this is a forum... not a blog...

and yeah... you do care.. that's why you're posting...

"hey, i'm the new guy... i'll go take pictures so everyone thinks i'm cool.. . yay!!!"

AnthonyF
02-04-2009, 12:36 PM
take pics ya bunch of pussies.

-Ant.

gtrmonkey
LULZ.....

YOur so cool Killer

nbcivic01
hahah, this is rediculous. ok it's a forum, my mistake, but i do know the difference thanks.

I care to see where it is, yea, but when i said "i could care less" i meant i could care less about "proving myself" to a forum.

This isn't middle school, i'm not going to take pics to prove i'm cool. I'd take pics so others can see, thus the purpose of a forum, to share ideas etc.

Jecht
02-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Huh. I've been here all day and haven't seen it. Where is it at on/around the West Deck? I'll go take a pic with my cell phone before I leave for the day.

AnthonyF
02-04-2009, 12:40 PM
hahah, this is rediculous. ok it's a forum, my mistake, but i do know the difference thanks.

This isn't middle school, i'm not going to take pics to prove i'm cool. I'd take pics so others can see, thus the purpose of a forum, to share ideas etc.

Point proven.

-Ant.

nbcivic01
02-04-2009, 12:47 PM
hah, so great of you to harp on my typo.

gtrmonkey
02-04-2009, 01:01 PM
All Ant sayin is don't be a hypocrite. If you really don't think this is like middle school then don't type like your in middle school.

nbcivic01
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
All Ant sayin is don't be a hypocrite. If you really don't think this is like middle school then don't type like you're in middle school.

lol i'm not being a hypocrite. Also, I made 1 typo, I don't see myself as a middle schooler for that.

AnthonyF
02-04-2009, 01:12 PM
lol i'm not being a hypocrite. Also, I made 1 typo, I don't see myself as a middle schooler for that.

Nor do we.

-Ant.

Killer
02-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Lirls ensue...

Killer
02-04-2009, 01:20 PM
LULZ.....

YOur so cool Killer

thanks for noticing...

i try!

collins
02-04-2009, 02:37 PM
you kids are retarded :lmfao: ease up on the boy

Vayda
02-04-2009, 02:44 PM
i'm posting this from ksu right now. If anyone brings me a camera, i'll walk over to the west deck in the cold and take a picture, but i dont have a camera or a cameraphone.

Jecht
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/jpjwg4.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/33n83er.jpg

There, I walked out in the cold for you guys.

Vayda
02-04-2009, 03:08 PM
it's actually been up there for a while.....i saw it coming in for a final exam last semester. it's like a part of the wall now.

Hi jecht!

nbcivic01
02-04-2009, 03:25 PM
There, I walked out in the cold for you guys.

lol, i walked right by that and completely missed it.

Jecht
02-04-2009, 04:03 PM
it's actually been up there for a while.....i saw it coming in for a final exam last semester. it's like a part of the wall now.

Hi jecht!

Hi! I never see you around anymore! I see George, but he's always busy doing something. I didn't know it had been on the wall that long... but then again I never leave the Clendenin building so I wouldn't know. :lmao:

AnthonyF
02-04-2009, 04:04 PM
How did some1 do that w/o getting caught? It is only chalk so it will come right off.

-Ant.

Jecht
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM
How did some1 do that w/o getting caught? It is only chalk so it will come right off.

-Ant.

They always do that on the sidewalks and walls around the parking decks. During the election, it was Ron Paul stuff. Then it was Darfur. Then Tibet. Or *insert good cause here*.

The university never washes it off, they just wait for rain to wash it off the sidewalk/wall. I'm not surprised this has been there a while though because its in a covered area of the parking deck. :lmao:

Vayda
02-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi! I never see you around anymore! I see George, but he's always busy doing something. I didn't know it had been on the wall that long... but then again I never leave the Clendenin building so I wouldn't know. :lmao:

I can't leave him around you for too long, he's always trying to buy your cars.

I'm on campus monday and wednesday. Usually spend some time in the student center, too. Where are you? :thinking:

Jecht
02-04-2009, 04:27 PM
I can't leave him around you for too long, he's always trying to buy your cars.

I'm on campus monday and wednesday. Usually spend some time in the student center, too. Where are you? :thinking:

I'm usually hiding out on the third floor between 12:15-2. Lol @ buying my cars. I don't think its just my cars, I think he is interested in EVERY car. lol

dabuilding
02-04-2009, 04:30 PM
it actually looks pretty cool imo reps for braving the cold

grip_racer
02-04-2009, 05:26 PM
ksu represent!

.blank cd
02-04-2009, 06:47 PM
so the question is, who done it?

csmiths
02-04-2009, 10:34 PM
:ninja:

Jecht
02-04-2009, 10:43 PM

You did it?

DB4LYFE ™
02-04-2009, 10:51 PM
^ no he didnt, charlie cant draw! :ninja:

~DB4LYFE

Jecht
02-04-2009, 10:59 PM

~DB4LYFE

See, I don't know that stuff. I don't hang out with you guys much/at all. :doh:

DL GSR
02-04-2009, 11:23 PM
ya, i go up there, well pretty much never. I was up there saturday afternoon and saw it. great job on the pics also. i didnt think about taking any while i was up there.

Kaiser
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm usually hiding out on the third floor between 12:15-2. Lol @ buying my cars. I don't think its just my cars, I think he is interested in EVERY car. lol

I almost tried to buy a super-clean '94 Civic Coupe today at work. Guy didn't speak much english though so I decided not to try and even offer. And my service manager keeps trying to convince me to buy his '88 RB25DET Swapped Z31...but I don't have 8 grand...

Oh, and Anthony: The school actually has a specific policy. Graffiti is allowable as long as it's non-permanent and non-vulgar. They used to wash the sidewalks every single day to clean all of it off (Back right before I started going there) But when the watering fiasco happened they cut back on it, and then implemented the policy they have now. It lasts until it comes off through natural causes. If it's paint though, they repaint over it after scrubbing it. Also the parking decks aren't sealed at night so if you needed time to "doodle" without being interrupted then you could just show up around 11 at night. The KSU cops won't care.

csmiths
02-05-2009, 01:45 PM

.blank cd
02-05-2009, 05:48 PM

~DB4LYFElol

DL GSR
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM
KSU cops won't care? hahahaha what a joke. They dont care for much for just about anything.

Kaiser
02-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Dude. I've never had a KSU cop give me a single issue. Me in my 1971 Z (Which had NO KSU sticker on it) and another friend who isn't a KSU student in the parking decks parking all over the place with cameras taking pictures, and another time there were three of us (Again, in the Z, with no stickers, with two other cars). Never an issue. Never seen anyone get even "Spoken to" about sidewalk-chalk graffiti as long as it's not on one of the classroom buildings or vulgar. Never seen anyone get yelled at about being up on the memorial rock, or throwing their cigarette butts on the fucking ground, or smoking outside of the numerous areas that smokers are supposed to smoke at. I've never seen a KSU cop stop anyone, and I have sped right past a KSU cop on the parking deck headed for class at around 20mph. In a clearly marked 5mph speed limit deck. The only place the KSU cops care is Frey Road because of the three-four accidents a week caused by idiots, and Chastain road in front of the school (Because Cobb County and Kennesaw City both camp the same spots too, it's just a cash farm). The KSU cops are usually the nicest of them all, will actually help you if you get stranded or stuck, saw a KSU cop pushing some dumb guy's truck off to the side of the road...and then get this, went and got the dude gas from the Shell up the road and then gave him a Jump all so the guy could get back on his way. Cobb County would have just written the guy a ticket for blocking traffic.

Edit: Oh, and I have had Cobb County cops run me off of public parking lots in the middle of the day when there were plenty of people around just because I had my camera out. The words I got were "Son this isn't a damn kodak moment, this is a parking spot. People want to park their cars where you have your car all posed." I was three ROWS from the nearest car, at the back of a lot by myself. He didn't even have a justification for it, was just bored I guess.

csmiths
02-06-2009, 06:21 AM
FUCK KSU COPS. END OF STORY

Jecht
02-06-2009, 01:51 PM
FUCK KSU COPS. END OF STORY

No, you've mentioned it now. Now you have to tell us what happened! lol

There is this one KSU cop that likes picking on me and since I have the only teal Jetta around he always picks me out. It will be for the dumbest stuff like going 10mph in the parking decks instead of 5. Plus he always picks the worst times to do it - when I'm actually in a rush to get to class.

Btw, I hate the parking decks here. Especially at the beginning of the year when I find two freshmen driving the wrong way in a one way parking deck. Seriously, are the big white arrows and signs all over the place not obvious enough? :doh:

csmiths
02-06-2009, 07:05 PM
No, you've mentioned it now. Now you have to tell us what happened! lol

There is this one KSU cop that likes picking on me and since I have the only teal Jetta around he always picks me out. It will be for the dumbest stuff like going 10mph in the parking decks instead of 5. Plus he always picks the worst times to do it - when I'm actually in a rush to get to class.

Btw, I hate the parking decks here. Especially at the beginning of the year when I find two freshmen driving the wrong way in a one way parking deck. Seriously, are the big white arrows and signs all over the place not obvious enough? :doh:

kicked out of school, and serious charges. that is all, but all is good now life is perfect, i still hate them and myself

Random Hero
02-06-2009, 09:38 PM
God I really need to get my ass back there and graduate.

Vayda
02-06-2009, 09:58 PM
kicked out of school, and serious charges. that is all, but all is good now life is perfect, i still hate them and myself

What the heck did you do that got you kicked out of KSU and charged with something?

(I think the fact that you're not up and telling means it's actually something that was your dumbass mistake :taun:)

Blitanicle99
02-06-2009, 11:46 PM
These parking decks you speak of. I will be using them this summer.... do they accomadate large trucks? I daily an F250 superduty FX4 Diesel, 2 inch lift and 33 inch tires...
Or am I fucked?

csmiths
02-07-2009, 12:38 AM
What the heck did you do that got you kicked out of KSU and charged with something?

(I think the fact that you're not up and telling means it's actually something that was your dumbass mistake :taun:)

haha your so cute, actually you fucking retard as if its any of your business, it had alot to do with my decisions that i made while i was attending school, what i had considered to be the worst thing to happen to me in my life, actually turned out to be one of the best things to happen to me. I really grew up and actually learned from my decisions that i made in college, unlike alot of people. Now my life cannot really get any better, but hey thanks for judging me:goodjob:

Vayda
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM
If you couldn't get through high school (let alone college) without learning the difference between "your" and "you're" then it doesn't surprise me you didn't manage to finish.

@Blitanicle99: Yes, as long as you don't park on the ramps. If you do park on the ramps, remember that I keep a tire valve tool on me at all times for large trucks that do. Seriously, it makes it so that no one can get up or down the ramps because your truck sticks out too far. Your best bet is to drive up to the top floor of the central deck, even if you double park up there no one will care. Especially over the summer.

csmiths
02-07-2009, 01:48 PM
If you couldn't get through high school (let alone college) without learning the difference between "your" and "you're" then it doesn't surprise me you didn't manage to finish.

@Blitanicle99: Yes, as long as you don't park on the ramps. If you do park on the ramps, remember that I keep a tire valve tool on me at all times for large trucks that do. Seriously, it makes it so that no one can get up or down the ramps because your truck sticks out too far. Your best bet is to drive up to the top floor of the central deck, even if you double park up there no one will care. Especially over the summer.

LOL you really a complete peice of shit. You have no idea who I am or what I've been through, so keep passing judgement on people you fucking loser my life is perfect, and it just keeps getting better. Keep on hating.

Kaiser
02-07-2009, 04:24 PM
LOL you really a complete peice of shit. You have no idea who I am or what I've been through, so keep passing judgement on people you fucking loser my life is perfect, and it just keeps getting better. Keep on hating.

dude. i swear i keep hearing this tiny little voice that sounds like it's crying out for attention. wish i could care enough to listen.

PS: If your life is "perfect" why the fuck would you even CONSIDER jumping someone and start throwing your e-thug bullshit around here? YOU brought it up. Jecht is right, you should've just fucking told rather than being a bitch and an attention whore. You wanna get in on passing JUDGEMENT but the truth is YOU made mistakes and are STILL blaming other people for the outcomes of what happened. If you were TRULLY over it like you SAID you were then you wouldn't HAVE hate for people that probably weren't even directly involved in what happened to you. If your life is perfect then I will gladly pass on the "Perfect Life" and stay right the fuck where I'm at.

PPS:
LOL, you really are a complete piece of shit. You have no idea who I am or what I've been through. So keep passing judgment on people you fucking loser. My life is perfect, and it just keeps getting better. Keep on hating.

I will admit that my life is empty, hollow and meaningless. On the other hand, I can put a sentence together when I want to insult someone that manages to not make me look like a 10th grade dropout. I know you're not a big fan of other people passing Judgment (Judgement is only right if you're from England) but maybe you should try passing ENGLISH. That is, if you're not too busy with your perfect life.:screwy:

csmiths
02-07-2009, 05:02 PM
hey I didn't know importatlanta was English class, nor did I know we had to use perfect grammer. I have been posting these past few post on my phone. Not like it matters anyways. But yea you guys are completely right all I come on here to is to draw attention to myself bc I'm that insecure that I need approval from people I don't even know. But it's when people say shit like vayda that don't know half of what happened that piss me off, I'm truely not mad just annoyed how people are so quick to judge other people when they have no idea who that person is.

And I am farthest from an "ethug" that you will ever meet. But it's whatever you guys type so perfect that I should just stop posting.

Random Hero
02-07-2009, 05:20 PM
You are too a thug Charlie, both you and I are...duh.

osnap
02-07-2009, 05:50 PM
(I think the fact that you're not up and telling means it's actually something that was your dumbass mistake :taun:)You ought to know a thing or two about dumbass mistakes, considering you drive a Hyundai Accent.
Dude. I swear I keep hearing this tiny little voice that sounds like it's crying out for attention. I wish i could care enough to listen.

PS: If your life is "perfect", why the fuck would you even CONSIDER jumping someone and start throwing your e-thug bullshit around here? YOU brought it up. Jecht is right, you should've just fucking told rather than being a bitch and an attention whore. You wanna get in on passing JUDGEMENT but the truth is YOU made mistakes and are STILL blaming other people for the outcomes of what happened. If you were TRULY over it like you SAID you were, then you wouldn't HAVE hate for people that probably weren't even directly involved in what happened to you. If your life is perfect then I will gladly pass on the "Perfect Life" and stay right the fuck where I'm at.

PPS:

I will admit that my life is empty, hollow and meaningless. On the other hand, I can put a sentence together when I want to insult someone that manages to not make me look like a 10th grade dropout. I know you're not a big fan of other people passing Judgment (Judgement is only right if you're from England) but maybe you should try passing ENGLISH. That is, if you're not too busy with your perfect life.:screwy:
Somebody piss in your cheerios this morning, pumpkin? He's posting from a goddamned iPhone, drop the pretentious little grammar schtick. Your cute little diatribe humored me. Attention whore? Pssssh. It was a simple statement, and if you knew a goddamn thing about it (which, I should add, you most certainly don't), you'd know there is validity to it. He has never denied that he fucked up; In fact, he acknowledges it and appreciates that it has helped him grow up as a person (I can tell you first hand: he has his shit together, regardless of whatever your ignorant little analysis has to report). The story is long, and not mine to tell, but know that he has a legitimate reason to hold them in contempt, and he doesn't pin the blame for his actions on them at all. Take your assumptions with you, the door's that way ---->

PS, Look how cute and witty I am; I edited your post as well! :goodjob:

csmiths
02-07-2009, 06:31 PM
You are too a thug Charlie, both you and I are...duh.

i am probably the hardest mother fucker you know, well behind willy of course

i miss you:(

osnap
02-07-2009, 06:35 PM
i am probably the baldest mother fucker you know, well behind Mr Clean of course :ninja:

03RCode
02-07-2009, 06:43 PM

I see what you did thurr...

.blank cd
02-08-2009, 05:48 AM
I see what you did thurr...
x2. You're such a douchebag. ily theaux like a sister

Kaiser
02-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Somebody piss in your cheerios this morning, pumpkin? He's posting from a goddamned iPhone, drop the pretentious little grammar schtick. Your cute little diatribe humored me. Attention whore? Pssssh. It was a simple statement, and if you knew a goddamn thing about it (which, I should add, you most certainly don't), you'd know there is validity to it. He has never denied that he fucked up; In fact, he acknowledges it and appreciates that it has helped him grow up as a person (I can tell you first hand: he has his shit together, regardless of whatever your ignorant little analysis has to report). The story is long, and not mine to tell, but know that he has a legitimate reason to hold them in contempt, and he doesn't pin the blame for his actions on them at all. Take your assumptions with you, the door's that way ---->

PS, Look how cute and witty I am; I edited your post as well! :goodjob:

First: The first pair of sentences were intended for dramatic effect. It was obvious, and editing it seems pointless unless you were just oblivious to the intent. But I'll let you go on that because we've been cool in the past.

Second: The commas aren't actually necessary where you put them. That is all. The two L's is an issue for me, I admit. You got me there gunslinger. Right in the heart. One mistake. Compared to eight. Actually that's not witty at all, it's petty. Also correcting every one of his posts would have been petty. You know what else is petty? Bringing up the fact that you know a good bit about bad decisions too, since you're bailing out of that Z32 for pretty cheap. What happened there? Or do you not wanna share and just bash on people.

Third: I don't care if he's posting from a motherfucking pinpad at an ATM. If he wants to go about smashing on people who did nothing but point out what even he and you admit as the truth, then he should take the time to at least make it look like he's intelligent enough to understand what was said to him.

Fourth: Holding an entire group of people in contempt for past actions that were not even committed by the entire group, let alone the people that currently make up that group, is the foundation for the same kind of stupidity as groups like the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood and Black Panthers. If advocating understanding and forgiveness as well as openness somehow turns me into the bad guy, then you can shoot me right next to King. That's fine by me. If he wants to come on here and put something out there like he's gonna talk about it, and then start jumping people who push him about it, then he should expect nothing less than to get jumped back. This is IA after all.

Lastly:
hey I didn't know importatlanta was English class, nor did I know we had to use perfect grammer. I have been posting these past few post on my phone. Not like it matters anyways. But yea you guys are completely right all I come on here to is to draw attention to myself bc I'm that insecure that I need approval from people I don't even know. But it's when people say shit like vayda that don't know half of what happened that piss me off, I'm truely not mad just annoyed how people are so quick to judge other people when they have no idea who that person is.

And I am farthest from an "ethug" that you will ever meet. But it's whatever you guys type so perfect that I should just stop posting.

Sorry, I know how hard it can be to post quickly from an iPhone. How'm I supposed to know whether you're just an idiot or posting on an iPhone though? I'll be honest with you, considering your whole bit about "My life is so perfect" I immediately assumed idiot. I did so because nine out of every ten people who are on the internet claiming their life is perfect are selling some ponzi or pyarmid scheme. The vast majority of the rest of them are immature idiots who start screaming it whenever they get backed into a corner as a way to insult everyone else. You saying it just insinuates that our lives are terrible and that because your life isn't that you are better than we are.

I want you to think about why all this happened before you call anyone else an idiot (besides me, feel free to insult me actually) about this whole situation. You mentioned something that you did not want to talk about. That's right, you brought up the subject. People were curious. People wanted to talk to you about it. Wanted to know why it happened. You reacted like we had somehow put pictures of your mother in explicit positions with you on the internet and posted a link here. How is that reasonable? Am I saying that you're only at fault here? No, because it takes two people to have a good thrashing and you weren't alone. Am I saying that the point of all this crap was that we were curious to know what you STILL won't tell us about in your life that has you so against KSU cops? People you mostly don't even know?

Did you ever stop to think that my brother could be a KSU cop? Or a good friend of mine could be one? Did you stop to consider that some people may question what you said because you insulted them without realizing it? Some people just want to hear what happened to you because they feel like if you were treated wrongly even when you made a mistake that it should be changed. Now, you don't have to ever tell us about it. But the two people on this side of the fence, Vayda and I, we don't know what's going on and everyone on YOUR side of the fence does.

PS: You might not be an ethug, but you should consider it when the need arises. You fake one pretty well. ;)

.blank cd
02-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Dude you seriously need to lay off the coke.

Sent from my iPhone

Random Hero
02-08-2009, 10:50 AM
First: The first pair of sentences were intended for dramatic effect. It was obvious, and editing it seems pointless unless you were just oblivious to the intent. But I'll let you go on that because we've been cool in the past.

Second: The commas aren't actually necessary where you put them. That is all. The two L's is an issue for me, I admit. You got me there gunslinger. Right in the heart. One mistake. Compared to eight. Actually that's not witty at all, it's petty. Also correcting every one of his posts would have been petty. You know what else is petty? Bringing up the fact that you know a good bit about bad decisions too, since you're bailing out of that Z32 for pretty cheap. What happened there? Or do you not wanna share and just bash on people.

Third: I don't care if he's posting from a motherfucking pinpad at an ATM. If he wants to go about smashing on people who did nothing but point out what even he and you admit as the truth, then he should take the time to at least make it look like he's intelligent enough to understand what was said to him.

Fourth: Holding an entire group of people in contempt for past actions that were not even committed by the entire group, let alone the people that currently make up that group, is the foundation for the same kind of stupidity as groups like the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood and Black Panthers. If advocating understanding and forgiveness as well as openness somehow turns me into the bad guy, then you can shoot me right next to King. That's fine by me. If he wants to come on here and put something out there like he's gonna talk about it, and then start jumping people who push him about it, then he should expect nothing less than to get jumped back. This is IA after all.

Lastly:

Sorry, I know how hard it can be to post quickly from an iPhone. How'm I supposed to know whether you're just an idiot or posting on an iPhone though? I'll be honest with you, considering your whole bit about "My life is so perfect" I immediately assumed idiot. I did so because nine out of every ten people who are on the internet claiming their life is perfect are selling some ponzi or pyarmid scheme. The vast majority of the rest of them are immature idiots who start screaming it whenever they get backed into a corner as a way to insult everyone else. You saying it just insinuates that our lives are terrible and that because your life isn't that you are better than we are.

I want you to think about why all this happened before you call anyone else an idiot (besides me, feel free to insult me actually) about this whole situation. You mentioned something that you did not want to talk about. That's right, you brought up the subject. People were curious. People wanted to talk to you about it. Wanted to know why it happened. You reacted like we had somehow put pictures of your mother in explicit positions with you on the internet and posted a link here. How is that reasonable? Am I saying that you're only at fault here? No, because it takes two people to have a good thrashing and you weren't alone. Am I saying that the point of all this crap was that we were curious to know what you STILL won't tell us about in your life that has you so against KSU cops? People you mostly don't even know?

Did you ever stop to think that my brother could be a KSU cop? Or a good friend of mine could be one? Did you stop to consider that some people may question what you said because you insulted them without realizing it? Some people just want to hear what happened to you because they feel like if you were treated wrongly even when you made a mistake that it should be changed. Now, you don't have to ever tell us about it. But the two people on this side of the fence, Vayda and I, we don't know what's going on and everyone on YOUR side of the fence does.

PS: You might not be an ethug, but you should consider it when the need arises. You fake one pretty well. ;)

Amazing the time it took you to type all of this.

Dude - you seriously need to consider getting a life, or perhaps an English degree once you figure out a means to your existence.

What exactly are you trying to prove? That you can type correctly and that you know proper punctuation? I'm happy to see an education is working for you. ;)

It's his business and if he doesn't want to let anyone know what happened, so respect that.

I'm waiting to see what the fuck makes you so special. You're going to have to show more than proper punctuation, homeboy.

How's that for proper English, bitch?

osnap
02-08-2009, 11:31 AM
You got me there gunslinger. Right in the heart. One mistake. Compared to eight. Actually that's not witty at all, it's petty.Hey, congrats on successfully recognizing my sarcasm. Its quite petty indeed; I was satirizing you, professor.

You know what else is petty? Bringing up the fact that you know a good bit about bad decisions too, since you're bailing out of that Z32 for pretty cheap. What happened there? Or do you not wanna share and just bash on people.Uh. Bad decision? No, just ready for something different. I'm not dumping it for THAT cheap, kbb isn't all that much higher than my asking price. It's called setting a good price to move it quickly. But nice try, I'm not really sure why you thought that was gonna be a good angle there.

Fourth: Holding an entire group of people in contempt for past actions that were not even committed by the entire group, let alone the people that currently make up that group, is the foundation for the same kind of stupidity as groups like the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood and Black Panthers.You can't SERIOUSLY be playing this card right now. I mean really. Come the fuck on. I understand what you're saying, but c'mon man.

If advocating understanding and forgiveness as well as openness somehow turns me into the bad guy, then you can shoot me right next to King.Well aren't you a regular fucking saint.

I have neither the time nor the desire to write a novel to counter yours, but I'm glad you found this thread important enough to spend that much of your precious time on. Do you feel accomplished? Vindicated? Grammatically superior?

I'll let Charlie tackle chapter 2 of your book since it seems that was his half to address.

csmiths
02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Sorry, I know how hard it can be to post quickly from an iPhone. How'm I supposed to know whether you're just an idiot or posting on an iPhone though?

Your not supposed to know that I was typing from an iphone, but why the fuck should it matter whether or not I am typing proper or not. Its a fucking car forum idiot.

I'll be honest with you, considering your whole bit about "My life is so perfect" I immediately assumed idiot.

My life isnt ABSOLUTELY perfect, but I have absolutely nothing to even complain about or can even think of to make it better. I am a completely independent person, and have no ties with my parents for a god damn thing, I bought both my cars, pay for my rent, and im about to purchase a house when my lease is up. In my eyes shit is about as good as it can get right now, and its just getting better because I just keep making more money. And the fact that I know my job is going no where means alot. Im not hating on you for getting your college degree, but you better hope you go into a field that needs people like nursing. Im am far from an idiot actually, I was ASKED to come to KSU to play for the hockey team. And I consider that to be a pretty awesome thing when you are asked to come to a school to play a college sport, that is something to be proud of. But you probably dont know how that feels do you?

I did so because nine out of every ten people who are on the internet claiming their life is perfect are selling some ponzi or pyarmid scheme. The vast majority of the rest of them are immature idiots who start screaming it whenever they get backed into a corner as a way to insult everyone else. You saying it just insinuates that our lives are terrible and that because your life isn't that you are better than we are.

I am far from immature, if I was immature I would have gone back to the same shit that got me into trouble 2 years ago. But I havent, unlike too many people I know. I am not backed into a corner back tracking, nor would I. I also never said your life is inferior to mine, unlike you two imbassils I DONT JUDGE PEOPLE, I used to and its got me no where becuase you feel like an idiot when you realize people are completely different then they appear.

I want you to think about why all this happened before you call anyone else an idiot (besides me, feel free to insult me actually) about this whole situation.

I dont need you to tell me to think about my actions, thank you. Ive thought about what happened too much.

You mentioned something that you did not want to talk about. That's right, you brought up the subject. People were curious. People wanted to talk to you about it.

NO all I said was fuck KSU cops, that is all. And when I was asked, I said charges, that were serious. And I said that I hate them and MYSELF at the same time, I then said all is good and that I was glad it happened. But Vayda had to come on here with a smart ass comment like he knows the half of what happened. Then you both proceed to teach me how to type better like I give a flying fuck.

Wanted to know why it happened. You reacted like we had somehow put pictures of your mother in explicit positions with you on the internet and posted a link here. How is that reasonable?

I never reacted like that at all. If you think so then you are a very VERY sensitive person. I called vayda a fucking retard, that was about it.

Am I saying that the point of all this crap was that we were curious to know what you STILL won't tell us about in your life that has you so against KSU cops? People you mostly don't even know?

Why the fuck should I have to explain in details what happened. I already said I was arrested with semi serious charges, and to get these charges off my record I went through more shit then most people would have. I could have taken the easy way out with probation, but no I wanted to feel how much this could affect my life and learn from my mistakes, and that is just what I did. Anyone that really knows me knows what happened and all the shit I went through, do I feel like I should have to explain my self, NO. I think you should know that it was nothing that the average person would go through, but when you have a serious drug charge on your record you'll pretty much do whatever it takes to get it off. Well at least I did.

Did you ever stop to think that my brother could be a KSU cop? Or a good friend of mine could be one? Did you stop to consider that some people may question what you said because you insulted them without realizing it?

NO essentially its just a job. If someone gets offended because someone had a couple bad experiences with some of their co-workers, then they should try to prove those people wrong and not fall into the steriotype that they have. I never said fuck officer so and so, I said KSU cops in general.

Some people just want to hear what happened to you because they feel like if you were treated wrongly even when you made a mistake that it should be changed. Now, you don't have to ever tell us about it. But the two people on this side of the fence, Vayda and I, we don't know what's going on and everyone on YOUR side of the fence does.

I understand that you guys are curious to what happened, but if you two werent such complete ass holes about it I would have probably explained it. I dont deny that I fucked up, or that I made a huge mistake. The reason I dont deny it and actually tell people about it is because if someone is going down that same path they might here my story and POSSIBLY smarten up. But I am choosing not to waste my time explaining the ordeal that I had to go through, maybe if I ever meet you in person, and are a decent person ill take the time and explain it to you. If not oh well

Kaiser
02-08-2009, 01:33 PM
....... I DONT JUDGE PEOPLE, I used to and its got me no where becuase you feel like an idiot when you realize people are completely different then they appear.......

I'm gonna go back to my previous statement. You're not acting true to what you want me to believe by contradicting yourself as well as making overly broad generalizations. You want to talk about not judging other people, but then you do it right in the same post and in previous posts. Calling people you've never met in real life a retard or an imbecile is a judgement against them, and against people who actually are mentally handicapped since you mean it as an insult.

Also, much to you, osnap and RandomHero's chagrin, I'm not going to feel like an asshole unless you DO actually explain it. Of course I'm actually beyond the point of caring about hearing the story any more, maybe someday life will be kind enough to put us in a position where we could have that discussion in a civilized way. In other words not on IA. It took me all of perhaps ten minutes to think of and then type out my reply that all three of you then disected bit by bit. Who REALLY needs the life when while you were doing that I went out and ran errands, came back and had the time between errands and going back to what I normally do on my day off to come back in and post in this thread again? I've dug myself into a hole, made myself look like an asshole, gotten "team e-thugged" by a variety of people who've never met me any more than I've met you. Admittedly that comes from me standing up from my friend, so I don't blame you. At some point though I'm going to have to wonder how I managed to not only not care about this but the people who are jerks to the people making my food where I got lunch. I'm not going to specifically reply to any of the three of you's posts. It's not worth any of our time any more going on with this, and actually I appologize for wasting everyone's time with all this, there's plenty more valuable things we could be doing.

One thing though, osnap: You know what bro? Sorry I mentioned the car thing, it was dumb. I was going to go back and edit it back out with an apology but since you quoted it I'll just leave it there. I did that because of what you said about Vayda and the Accent. Actually the Accent has been one of the best cars out of all the cars in our group of friends and family. I hated it at first but now I'm just a bit sensitive when someone insults it, even though it's not mine. So how about you go ahead and bash ME for MY choice in cars? An '01 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro that's got plenty of issues including nearing 100k miles and I don't have the money to change the timing belt, and a '71 240z with an original motor and carbs that've never been rebuilt that sat for a year without moving. Both of those are WAY worse decisions than the Accent was, and I'm really the one that's been the jackass out of all this. Trash me, you're more likely to get a response anyways.

osnap
02-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Admittedly that comes from me standing up from my friendlol why do you think i got involved? Charlie is my roommate, I'm biased. :lmfao:
One thing though, osnap: You know what bro? Sorry I mentioned the car thing, it was dumb. I was going to go back and edit it back out with an apology but since you quoted it I'll just leave it there. I did that because of what you said about Vayda and the Accent. Actually the Accent has been one of the best cars out of all the cars in our group of friends and family. I hated it at first but now I'm just a bit sensitive when someone insults it, even though it's not mine. So how about you go ahead and bash ME for MY choice in cars? An '01 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro that's got plenty of issues including nearing 100k miles and I don't have the money to change the timing belt, and a '71 240z with an original motor and carbs that've never been rebuilt that sat for a year without moving. Both of those are WAY worse decisions than the Accent was, and I'm really the one that's been the jackass out of all this. Trash me, you're more likely to get a response anyways.Honestly the Accent thing was a cheap shot to begin with, I was just being a dick. As far as trashing your cars... I love B5/B6 Audis, and despite the financial downfalls of owning one, I'm a huge 240Z fan as well.

Frankly I'm just fucking with everyone in here lol

csmiths
02-08-2009, 03:09 PM
like chris said, hes gonna back me up because he knows me, as well as randomhero, he knows all about what has happened.

Random Hero
02-08-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm gonna go back to my previous statement. You're not acting true to what you want me to believe by contradicting yourself as well as making overly broad generalizations. You want to talk about not judging other people, but then you do it right in the same post and in previous posts. Calling people you've never met in real life a retard or an imbecile is a judgement against them, and against people who actually are mentally handicapped since you mean it as an insult.

Also, much to you, osnap and RandomHero's chagrin, I'm not going to feel like an asshole unless you DO actually explain it. Of course I'm actually beyond the point of caring about hearing the story any more, maybe someday life will be kind enough to put us in a position where we could have that discussion in a civilized way. In other words not on IA. It took me all of perhaps ten minutes to think of and then type out my reply that all three of you then disected bit by bit. Who REALLY needs the life when while you were doing that I went out and ran errands, came back and had the time between errands and going back to what I normally do on my day off to come back in and post in this thread again? I've dug myself into a hole, made myself look like an asshole, gotten "team e-thugged" by a variety of people who've never met me any more than I've met you. Admittedly that comes from me standing up from my friend, so I don't blame you. At some point though I'm going to have to wonder how I managed to not only not care about this but the people who are jerks to the people making my food where I got lunch. I'm not going to specifically reply to any of the three of you's posts. It's not worth any of our time any more going on with this, and actually I appologize for wasting everyone's time with all this, there's plenty more valuable things we could be doing.

One thing though, osnap: You know what bro? Sorry I mentioned the car thing, it was dumb. I was going to go back and edit it back out with an apology but since you quoted it I'll just leave it there. I did that because of what you said about Vayda and the Accent. Actually the Accent has been one of the best cars out of all the cars in our group of friends and family. I hated it at first but now I'm just a bit sensitive when someone insults it, even though it's not mine. So how about you go ahead and bash ME for MY choice in cars? An '01 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro that's got plenty of issues including nearing 100k miles and I don't have the money to change the timing belt, and a '71 240z with an original motor and carbs that've never been rebuilt that sat for a year without moving. Both of those are WAY worse decisions than the Accent was, and I'm really the one that's been the jackass out of all this. Trash me, you're more likely to get a response anyways.

You're a joke and you just proved it.

Ode to you, kiddo. Fine while it lasted. :goodjob: