PDA

View Full Version : so im sitting here drinking

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 08:54 PM
i have a little brother that's 14 almost 15. every time i drink i offer him a beer or a few. he always turns me down saying no ill never drink. im like wtf?! if i was you i would of killed to have a older brother offering me booze. i mean who else would of like that while growing up? don't get me wrong i had my ways of getting anything i wanted but still you know. those of us who didn't have a older sibbling growing up would of liked one that could of helped us out with things lol.

csmiths
02-03-2009, 08:56 PM
so are you trying to say that your a drunk?

Crazy Asian
02-03-2009, 08:56 PM
i think he's a responsible kid. LOL. Maybe he doesnt like beer.

osnap
02-03-2009, 08:58 PM
wow, congrats, you're drinking. we think you're cool.

Catnip
So you're saying you offered a minor alcohol?

osnap
So you're saying you offered a minor alcohol?
:police: :police: :police:

tdurr
02-03-2009, 09:02 PM
lol its kinda weird at first for him. Till he starts really drinking he will say no. (i got a older sis who did this. Oneday she just handed me some Grey goose in a cup and said drink this i wasnt lookin/smelled it and almost died lol)

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2009, 09:05 PM
i have a little brother that's 14 almost 15. every time i drink i offer him a beer or a few. he always turns me down saying no ill never drink. im like wtf?! if i was you i would of killed to have a older brother offering me booze. i mean who else would of like that while growing up? don't get me wrong i had my ways of getting anything i wanted but still you know. those of us who didn't have a older sibbling growing up would of liked one that could of helped us out with things lol.

It's called having a good, responsible, mature sibling. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
02-03-2009, 09:06 PM
I wanted an older sister. So her hot friends could come over and I could have my way with them. XD

tdurr
02-03-2009, 09:15 PM
^^ never happens. she always went to their house... or her bf would come over and that was just lame.

Magnus213
02-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't drink. Just not my style, probably the same for him.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:33 PM
no i dont think im cool. i just don't see whats wrong with drinking a beer with your older brother. im not drunk or anything lol. just sitting here surfing the intrawebz watching my fire drinking a few cold ones. real.y is it that big of a deal? and Crazy Asian, i once wished i would of had a older sis as well.. lol

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:34 PM
im not asking him to get shit faced or anything just asking why he won't atleast take a sip. its not like one sip will get ANYONE drunk. just food for thought. at his age most kids have done it all if not atleast one thing.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:37 PM
:police: :police: :police:o wow...

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:38 PM
honestly im proud he actually got his first piece. for a while, i started to think he was into to dudes until these two chicks came over and i had to cover his ass. but he got head from one. so it sorta makes me a lil proud of him.

Maniacc
02-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Besides slappin' that retarded ass signature and adding the words 'faith' next to this. This has got to be one of the most retarded ass shit you've ever posted. Why the hell would you offer your 15 year old brother some beer?

Offer him some pokemon cards or something. We all know you still have 'em... they're probably right next to you vibrator 'n shit.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Besides slappin' that retarded ass signature and adding the words 'faith' next to this. This has got to the one of the most retarded ass shit you've ever posted. Why the hell would you offer your 15 year old brother some beer?

Offer him some pokemon cards or something. We all know you still have your old school collection of 'em.No actual Alex i don't. i gave them to him when i was like 15 i think lol. anyways faith goes with the pic, the BIG LETTER CREW is a joke between me and got milk. so fuck you beaner.

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2009, 09:41 PM
im not asking him to get shit faced or anything just asking why he won't atleast take a sip

What's wrong with him NOT wanting a sip. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him. I'd be proud of him for it. Seriously.
Here's food for your thoughts:

You bug and pester him to have a beer. You don't understand why so you keep asking him. Finally he caves in. Maybe he starts liking it and his curiosity perks up. He gets drunk and likes it. Well now he wants to do it with his friends. He starts drinking a little more and going to parties. Maybe one day he leaves a party drunk. On his way home, he swerves into the path of the car coming his way. Two people are dead and one seriously injured. Your brother was one of the two. Or he was the seriously injured. Either way, he's fucked.

Far-fetched? Maybe. But not as far-fetched as you might think. And there is no "sure fire" defense to my scenario because no one knows how the next man will act or react to a stimulus.

I'm just being serious without bullshitting and spamming you, man. Later, QD.

Maniacc
02-03-2009, 09:42 PM
No actual Alex i don't. i gave them to him when i was like 15 i think lol. anyways faith goes with the pic, the BIG LETTER CREW is a joke between me and got milk. so fuck you beaner.
I didn't callout your borderline gay crew. That's something I don't care aboot.

Maybe if you weren't so lame sometimes I might take you seriously.

AlanŽ
02-03-2009, 09:43 PM
im not asking him to get shit faced or anything just asking why he won't atleast take a sip. its not like one sip will get ANYONE drunk. just food for thought. at his age most kids have done it all if not atleast one thing.
Eh personally I didnt start drinking till I was like 16 or 17

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:44 PM
im not being serious here guys. i have only offered him a drink maybe 2 or 3 times. nothing big. its not like im holding him down and pouring it down his throat. if he doesn't thats fine, just seeing others opinions towards it. i just hope he doesn't make the same mistake i did when i used to smoke pot.

osnap
02-03-2009, 09:47 PM
im not being serious here guys. i have only offered him a drink maybe 2 or 3 times. nothing big. its not like im holding him down and pouring it down his throat. if he doesn't thats fine, just seeing others opinions towards it. i just hope he doesn't make the same mistake i did when i used to smoke pot.
hey, hows that foot taste now that you have it lodged in your mouth?

thread backfire.

Vteckidd
02-03-2009, 09:48 PM
ehh i wouldnt offer a younger sibling alcohol, i didnt have a beer until i was 18 and that was 1.

I didnt DRINK like really drink until i was prob 19 and that was only cause i lived in a college apartment complex at the #1 party school in the nation.

I had my older sister buy me a bottle of vodka when i was 19, i drank the entire thing one night , to this day its hard for me to stomach vodka if its not mixed with something else.

I wouldnt encourage it, just cause kids today have enough shit going on, one less day he drinks the better.

ANd i wouldnt want my younger brother fucking at 14-15 either,lol. I was 17 when i lost my Virginity, and it was an act of god i dont have any kids to this day

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:48 PM
another thing i wish he would get out of is that stupid ass ICP fad that most seem to have at his age. i told him if he ever does get drunk never to drive home because when he did i would beat his ass when i found out. i have nothing against anyone that drinks or whatever unless they get behind the wheel. the ONLY time i have ever drove while under the influence was when i used to go to pasture parties and drive around a 50 acre field.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
hey, hows that foot taste now that you have it lodged in your mouth?

thread backfire.no not really a thread backfire. not as much as.. never mind ill stop here..

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2009, 09:49 PM
I don't care aboot.

Are you now Canadian-Mexican now? Lolol. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:50 PM
ehh i wouldnt offer a younger sibling alcohol, i didnt have a beer until i was 18 and that was 1.

I didnt DRINK like really drink until i was prob 19 and that was only cause i lived in a college apartment complex at the #1 party school in the nation.

I had my older sister buy me a bottle of vodka when i was 19, i drank the entire thing one night , to this day its hard for me to stomach vodka if its not mixed with something else.

I wouldnt encourage it, just cause kids today have enough shit going on, one less day he drinks the better.

ANd i wouldnt want my younger brother fucking at 14-15 either,lol. I was 17 when i lost my Virginity, and it was an act of god i dont have any kids to this daywhats wrong with getting a little head?

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Are you now Canadian-Mexican now? Lolol. Later, QD.LoL

Vteckidd
02-03-2009, 09:53 PM
whats wrong with getting a little head?
not to be hypocritical, but it leads to other things obviously. Last thing you want is your little brother having sex with random girls, pregnancy, and an alcohol problem.

By you telling him its ok to have a drink, it lessens the consequences in their mind.

Its like how old you feel about someone offering him a "little cocaine" or "a little weed"

same context , its making acceptable illegal activities for people of his age, which they cant possibly comprehend the nature of the consequences. This is why we have laws in the first place

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
not to be hypocritical, but it leads to other things obviously. Last thing you want is your little brother having sex with random girls, pregnancy, and an alcohol problem.

By you telling him its ok to have a drink, it lessens the consequences in their mind.

Its like how old you feel about someone offering him a "little cocaine" or "a little weed"

same context , its making acceptable illegal activities for people of his age, which they cant possibly comprehend the nature of the consequences. This is why we have laws in the first place

I think my post summed it up much better. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
02-03-2009, 09:54 PM
I mean hes your brother, im not saying you are wrong, im just saying how i would feel.

Now, i got head when i was 15, and i pretty much did everything but screw until i was 17. So...................like i said not to be hypocritical

Vteckidd
02-03-2009, 09:56 PM
youre right , QD

later, Vteckidd

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:57 PM

same context , its making acceptable illegal activities for people of his age, which they cant possibly comprehend the nature of the consequences. This is why we have laws in the first placeNothing against you Mike but im gonna have to disagree here. I started drinking around 13 not heavy no where near like i do occasionally now or in the past. But the only regret i have is smoking post but i did it before i took my first drink. the random sex thing, i taught myself what to look out for because i never had no one to look out for me.

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
youre right , QD

That goes without saying. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I have sorta already told him if he has sex to strap up and if he can't get condoms or feels to shy ill get him some. I was like you don't need to be getting it on without them. I told him if he does do anything i would rather seem him do it and stay where he does it and not drive.

Catnip
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I started drinking around 13

lol.

FlipKing
02-03-2009, 10:40 PM
I told him if he does do anything i would rather see him do it.

Thats kinda gay

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Thats kinda gayi like how you left out the part i would like to see him do it some where and stay. you know to be safe.

§treet_§peed
02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
lol.you do realize that starting doesn't have to mean getting shit faced right? it could mean that was when i took my first drink....

DieselNuts
02-03-2009, 10:52 PM
I turned down beer when I was that age because I couldn't stand the taste of it.

Catnip
02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
you do realize that starting doesn't have to mean getting shit faced right? it could mean that was when i took my first drink....

You do realize that "lol" doesn't have to mean "little overlyshitfaced loser", right? It could mean "laugh out loud"...

Catnip
02-03-2009, 10:55 PM
I turned down beer when I was that age because I couldn't stand the taste of it.

I've yet to try an alcoholic beverage that tastes good to me :upchuck:

cornercarver78
02-03-2009, 10:59 PM
I've yet to try an alcoholic beverage that tastes good to me :upchuck:

Sacrilege! May I suggest tanqueray and tonic with plenty of real lime :goodjob:

Catnip
02-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Sacrilege! May I suggest tanqueray and tonic with plenty of real lime :goodjob:

Never really had interest in drinking. Thanks, though... lol

jonathanjone
02-04-2009, 02:33 AM
Besides slappin' that retarded ass signature and adding the words 'faith' next to this. This has got to be one of the most retarded ass shit you've ever posted.

off topic, sorry. um.... do you even know what thats a picture of? if you did you would kinda understand how the word "faith" related back to it. this pic was/ is in history books... he was a buddhist monk named Thich Quang Duc, but it was a religious protest in vietnam protesting the religious persecution of buddhists. actually a couple of other monks followed in his foot steps and commited suicide (more or less) the same way... just thought i'd clarify since noone else did....

Humphrizzle
02-04-2009, 02:42 AM
i got drunk at my brother's bachelor party for the first time when i was 14.. almost 15.

toxxxic
02-04-2009, 03:07 AM
i sometimes wonder about my little brother too.

he will be 17 in like a month.

i was already drinking, smoking, & doing who knows what else at 17. hell i started smoking at like 15 or 16. lol but anyway. i think the oldest child is usually the bad kid & the younger ones are pussies.

TheGodfather
02-04-2009, 04:24 AM
I don't drink. Just not my style, probably the same for him.

x2.

And ba fungule to you for offering a 14 year old kid booze. You stupid or something?

TheGodfather
02-04-2009, 04:24 AM

i was already drinking, smoking, & doing who knows what else at 17. hell i started smoking at like 15 or 16. lol but anyway. i think the oldest child is usually the bad kid & the younger ones are pussies.

I thought you were not posting here anymore? Or do I have you confused with someone else. :thinking:

alpine_aw11
02-04-2009, 09:08 AM

Yea I'm in this situation. Part of me wants to tell him not to do it, but shit I had a lot of fun in high school so it's hard to. He does seem kinda like a vag anyway though.

Nittanys1
02-04-2009, 09:35 AM
This thread is full of funny! I always tesed my sis about drinking as she said the same thing now that she is in college(still not of age) she is drinking..she came home for the holidays and I let her try some 151 and after only 1 glass she was wasted...lol it was kinda funny! BUT KIDS REMEMBER 151 IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT :D you wake up with a MAJOR headache..lol

§treet_§peed
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
i've maybe only had 3 hangovers since i started getting shit faced at age 15. o and thanks jonathan for clarifying what my picture was all about even tho i have tried to explain to people what it meant. some like to think its a funny thing i found and decided to slap in there.

IndianStig
02-04-2009, 06:12 PM
You're stupid dude, 14 is way to young, wait till the fucker gets to high school at least.

§treet_§peed
02-04-2009, 06:13 PM
You're stupid dude, 14 is way to young, wait till the fucker gets to high school at least.he is in high school. he's a freshman.

Catnip
02-04-2009, 06:15 PM
You shoulda combined both threads, "so im sitting here masturbating"

osnap
02-04-2009, 06:15 PM

hes probably off baja blastin the girlies fo sho :goodjob:

cactusEG
02-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Matt u fucking drunk ! ur bro should kick u in the pussy LMAO but hand me a beer instead !