PDA

View Full Version : Callout to SmackedinATL and 350zftw

LT1UltraZ
02-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Well what do u guys say...1/4 on the street for 100 bucks a pop. You guys have mid 12 sec cars after what i saw Saturday...my jeep ran a 13.3 @ 102...there is no n2o on my jeep....let's get it done FRiday or u bitches still scared of a slow SUV :lmfao:

03RCode
02-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Daaamn... do it Thursday so I can see this ish.

SmackedInATL
02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Not a betting man and don't put money on races, why do you think I only bet Jason $20? I accept, but not for $100 and it can't go down Friday. Car is going to be down for rear end work.

You don't want your money taken anyway, trust me.

Better yet, maybe I should bet you $100, that way you can help me pay for that fucking speeding ticket!

LT1UltraZ
02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Not a betting man and don't put money on races, why do you think I only bet Jason $20? I accept, but not for $100 and it can't go down Friday. Car is going to be down for rear end work.

Better yet, maybe I should bet you $100, that way you can help me pay for that fucking speeding ticket!

hahaah...well lets get it done thursday! put your money where your mouth is :goodjob:

SmackedInATL
02-03-2009, 07:48 PM
hahaah...well lets get it done thursday! put your money where your mouth is :goodjob:

Car is going down from tomorrow until my buddy finishes it. Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday...

MachNU
02-03-2009, 07:50 PM
LOLOLOLOL worst hustle ever. but what should you expect from the op. i mean you watch aarons cobra do a 12.2 and you say yours ran 13.2 and there is no nitrous on the car! yet you want to bet $100! LOLOLOL worst attempt at hustling ever!

03RCode
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
LOLOLOLOL worst hustle ever. but what should you expect from the op. i mean you watch aarons cobra do a 12.2 and you say yours ran 13.2 and there is no nitrous on the car! yet you want to bet $100! LOLOLOL worst attempt at hustling ever!

Ever think that he may not get the same launch on the street as the track? Just because it runs something at the track doesn't mean it won't run the same on the street. Look at the red Cobra that ran Jason, lost on the street, but on the same tires ran 2-3 tenths faster than Jason at the track.

LT1UltraZ
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM

ya it went 12.x at the track....not on the street dumbass :lmfao:

SmackedInATL
02-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Ever think that he may not get the same launch on the street as the track? Just because it runs something at the track doesn't mean it won't run the same on the street. Look at the red Cobra that ran Jason, lost on the street, but on the same tires ran 2-3 tenths faster than Jason at the track.

I think the red Cobra was on 20s on all corners when he ran Jason, not positive though.

03RCode
02-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Ah, I was told he was on the same DR's. Could be wrong though.

LT1UltraZ
02-03-2009, 07:59 PM
you want to race me on my slicks?

YES :idb:

MachNU
02-03-2009, 08:04 PM
the only difference between street and strip with the use of the same tires is vht! vht does not make a car 1 sec faster! i will give at the most a loss of half a sec on the street. probably less if aaron launches smart on the street and gets the tires nice and warm!

oh and lt1 i know cars can hook just as good on the street as they would at the track, seen it and riden during it happening! :goodjob:

bowdown201
02-03-2009, 08:07 PM
shit i know one thing my car hooked better on the street than at SDR saturday

LT1UltraZ
02-03-2009, 08:11 PM
the only difference between street and strip with the use of the same tires is vht! vht does not make a car 1 sec faster! i will give at the most a loss of half a sec on the street. probably less if aaron launches smart on the street and gets the tires nice and warm!

oh and lt1 i know cars can hook just as good on the street as they would at the track, seen it and riden during it happening! :goodjob:

well wooopiieeee....i guess easy money for them :rolleyes:

MachNU
02-03-2009, 08:12 PM
well wooopiieeee....i guess easy money for them :rolleyes:

or your car by the grace of god happens to run a good bit faster than what it did at silver dollar.... :rolleyes:

SlowVR6T
02-03-2009, 08:24 PM
:cheers: going down? if it is i want to come out.. itching to run..

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Well what do u guys say...1/4 on the street for 100 bucks a pop. You guys have mid 12 sec cars after what i saw Saturday...my jeep ran a 13.3 @ 102...there is no n2o on my jeep....let's get it done FRiday or u bitches still scared of a slow SUV :lmfao:Go fuck yourself.You cant be honest about your mods.I hope if you do race you lose control of your jeep and hit a tree and engulf in flames with you unable to release you safty belt....

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Ever think that he may not get the same launch on the street as the track? Just because it runs something at the track doesn't mean it won't run the same on the street. Look at the red Cobra that ran Jason, lost on the street, but on the same tires ran 2-3 tenths faster than Jason at the track.I ran faster on the street than on the track for sure.Btw the Cobras were hooking at the track son!!

ACCORDPRIDE
02-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Go fuck yourself.You cant be honest about your mods.I hope if you do race you lose control of your jeep and hit a tree and engulf in flames with you unable to release you safty belt....

LMAO!!!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

dont hold back jason tell him what you really think!!

BURRWHACKER
02-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Dont now either one of you but hey. Since when did "streetracers" ever tell the truth about there cars?

You hear what he tells you, you look at his ride, then you figure out what you want to believe (or not). Then decide if you can outrun him or not.

My opinion of Marcy has always been he picks his races very carefully. If you wont run "his" race, forget it. But thats just who he is. Damn, I would never wish for him to burn up in a fire. I can only hope your joking.

And hey Marcy, I'll take some of that Camaro when your ready. At the track of coarse.

LT1UltraZ
02-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Go fuck yourself.You cant be honest about your mods.I hope if you do race you lose control of your jeep and hit a tree and engulf in flames with you unable to release you safty belt....

god you are dumber then you look arent you u fucken emo boy..i wonder why u dont act all fucken tought in person..oh thats right..because you are fucken vagina :lmfao: how abou 100 on the race and 100 on the mods..INTAKE AND A FUCKEN MUFFLER u are more then welcome to check under the hood for nitrous turbo and a supercharger or god know what else u think i have :gay:

Jason..
02-04-2009, 07:17 PM
god you are dumber then you look arent you u fucken emo boy..i wonder why u dont act all fucken tought in person..oh thats right..because you are fucken vagina :lmfao: how abou 100 on the race and 100 on the mods..INTAKE AND A FUCKEN MUFFLER u are more then welcome to check under the hood for nitrous turbo and a supercharger or god know what else u think i have :gay:Cause you havent said the wrong thing to me yet.

You are a fucking idiot no one cares about you or your "stock" Jeep that your mom help you sign for.Fuck you fuck your Jeep fuck everything about you.We were all cool until you keep running your dick sucker.

FUCK YOU!!
If you dont like how I talk to you say something to me next time you see me.....

OneSlow5pt0
02-04-2009, 07:21 PM
jason ur back wheels are kinda ricey.............lol

Jason..
02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
jason ur back wheels are kinda ricey.............lolSo is your mom...

OneSlow5pt0
02-04-2009, 07:26 PM
So is your mom...

are u saying my mom is AZN?lol

_Christian_
02-04-2009, 07:26 PM
popcorns

Jiggity96
02-04-2009, 07:28 PM
kail head to the finish line

Jason..
02-04-2009, 07:36 PM
are u saying my mom is AZN?lolRacist motherfucker...

iEvo
02-04-2009, 07:42 PM
yay thacker is back........

Jason..
02-04-2009, 07:46 PM
yay thacker is back........WHERE?

dirk-diggler
02-04-2009, 07:49 PM
i heard jason is from cleveland ave...........

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:03 PM
i heard jason is from cleveland ave...........Fo sho!

03RCode
02-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Cause you havent said the wrong thing to me yet.

You are a fucking idiot no one cares about you or your "stock" Jeep that your mom help you sign for.Fuck you fuck your Jeep fuck everything about you.We were all cool until you keep running your dick sucker.

FUCK YOU!!
If you dont like how I talk to you say something to me next time you see me.....

If hes offering to let you look his Jeep over to check for mods, so you know whats done to it... why wont you race him? Your main argument is he has nitrous or something more than hes claiming he does. I looked the Jeep over Saturday and can vouch for just intake/exhaust. I mean seriously, what excuse do you have if hes letting you look it over... and even if you find something there is you a free $100 judging by his last post.

dirk-diggler
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
fo shizzle my nizzzell

LT1UltraZ
02-04-2009, 08:09 PM
see the problem is YOU DONT TALK to me like that in person....so i got another 100 bucks on that your faggety emo ass wont do shit in person :lmfao: unless ofcourse u will pull your gun out on me since thats what tough vaginas like you do :2up:

SmackedInATL
02-04-2009, 08:14 PM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/images/smilies/lurk.gif..

03RCode
02-04-2009, 08:15 PM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/images/smilies/lurk.gif..

Mind passing some of that over here?

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:17 PM
see the problem is YOU DONT TALK to me like that in person....so i got another 100 bucks on that your faggety emo ass wont do shit in person :lmfao: unless ofcourse u will pull your gun out on me since thats what tough vaginas like you do :2up:Cause ive never had a prob with you before.My gun will stay in the car.Your badly mistaken my friend...

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:17 PM
see the problem is YOU DONT TALK to me like that in person....so i got another 100 bucks on that your faggety emo ass wont do shit in person :lmfao: unless ofcourse u will pull your gun out on me since thats what tough vaginas like you do :2up:Cause ive never had a prob with you before.My gun will stay in the car.Your badly mistaken my friend...

quicksix
02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
see the problem is YOU DONT TALK to me like that in person....so i got another 100 bucks on that your faggety emo ass wont do shit in person :lmfao: unless ofcourse u will pull your gun out on me since thats what tough vaginas like you do :2up:

Chill out with the drama. If he doesn't want to race then leave him alone :goodjob:

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:20 PM
You have always been an ok guy around me.Hell i done shit for you.You jusat have a mouth on you andim fucking tired of it.

SmackedInATL
02-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Chill out with the drama. If he doesn't want to race then leave him alone :goodjob:

No shit. :2cents:

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Its funny I went to the track you know what i ran and you wantto race me.I know the hustle game also.Dont race someone unless your 100% you will win.You beat me once and thats enough.So get thefuck off my nuts and we will not have a prob. ok?

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Smacked areyou gona run him?

LT1UltraZ
02-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Its funny I went to the track you know what i ran and you wantto race me.I know the hustle game also.Dont race someone unless your 100% you will win.You beat me once and thats enough.So get thefuck off my nuts and we will not have a prob. ok?

:cry: cant believe you and smacked are afraid of a low 13 sec jeep in your mid 12 sec sports cars :lmfao: oh well....smacked we still gone get it done!?

Jason..
02-04-2009, 08:35 PM
:cry: cant believe you and smacked are afraid of a low 13 sec jeep in your mid 12 sec sports cars :lmfao: oh well....smacked we still gone get it done!?LOL I love this site!!!Julio thanks for making IA!!!!Ive made so many friends!

MS3ZZ
02-04-2009, 08:35 PM
I hear those jeep can do less than 4 sec 0-60 on the street. Maybe that's why he only want to run digg.

Just heard, didnt verify.

SmackedInATL
02-04-2009, 09:15 PM
:cry: cant believe you and smacked are afraid of a low 13 sec jeep in your mid 12 sec sports cars :lmfao: oh well....smacked we still gone get it done!?

We will get it done on the track. I think I'm done running from a dig on the street.

Don't be a little bitch now...

fade2blk500
02-05-2009, 12:22 AM
For the 3rd time... Why don't you run my bolt on z28?! do i need to make a damn thread about it or will you just be cool about it and accept?

SicStang03
02-05-2009, 01:45 AM
For the 3rd time... Why don't you run my bolt on z28?! do i need to make a damn thread about it or will you just be cool about it and accept?

It trapped 89 in the 1/8th on motor

I dunno what Jason trapped in the 1/8 but I bet it was around 85 or so... might be a decent race...

SicStang03
02-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Or maybe since you're so eager to race... you and Marcin could run... Funny how the LS guys stay out of each others way

LT1UltraZ
02-05-2009, 06:31 AM
We will get it done on the track. I think I'm done running from a dig on the street.

Don't be a little bitch now...
ROFL! i am being a bitch?! a 457 rwhp cobra on slicks afraid of a SUV on the street :lmfao: .....u will beat me at the track..but wont ever on the street, cause u simply dont have the skills ;) Funny how cocky one day at the track made you Aaron, but the fatcs are facts...you suck at street racing unless u prove me otherwise, same goes for 350z :taun:

Brick
02-05-2009, 07:17 AM

Did you completely miss the part where the douche in the 350 took it from a simple race call-out to fuck you, burn and die in a fire, dick sucker, fuck you, you don't know who you're messing with, I'm super e-tough, grrrrr? :D

bowdown201
02-05-2009, 07:26 AM
^^prolly cause hes already told LT1 that he wont race and him and he keeps insisiting on making callouts to try and be the uber badass he is. Guess you completely missed that huh. If the man doesnt wanna race hell he doesnt wanna race...shit I'd even get tired of callin him out this much

Brick
02-05-2009, 07:28 AM
^^prolly cause hes already told LT1 that he wont race and him and he keeps insisiting on making callouts to try and be the uber badass he is. Guess you completely missed that huh. If the man doesnt wanna race hell he doesnt wanna race...shit I'd even get tired of callin him out this much

Actually I didn't miss that. However, the 350 did just run a much quicker time at the track than the Jeep...AND Marcin is offering to let him look the Jeep over. I don't see any reason to get his PMS stained panties in a wad.

Jason..
02-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Did you completely miss the part where the douche in the 350 took it from a simple race call-out to fuck you, burn and die in a fire, dick sucker, fuck you, you don't know who you're messing with, I'm super e-tough, grrrrr? :DI hate o keep bringing this up but im not an E-thug or E-tough I am the same way in person.You my friend are the dumbest person on IA.....

Jason..
02-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Actually I didn't miss that. However, the 350 did just run a much quicker time at the track than the Jeep...AND Marcin is offering to let him look the Jeep over. I don't see any reason to get his PMS stained panties in a wad.god damn do people just wake up and say hey "I wanna be stupid as fuck today and get on IA and say shit w/o thinking" yea thats what ill do today...

Shit Marcy your hustle game is tight yo!!

Civicn33b
02-05-2009, 08:06 AM
^LOLOL this thread is full of win!

Jason..
02-05-2009, 08:44 AM
^LOLOL this thread is full of win!Im just trying to see if i can get a rise out of every one lol.

SmackedInATL
02-05-2009, 08:59 AM
ROFL! i am being a bitch?! a 457 rwhp cobra on slicks afraid of a SUV on the street :lmfao: .....u will beat me at the track..but wont ever on the street, cause u simply dont have the skills ;) Funny how cocky one day at the track made you Aaron, but the fatcs are facts...you suck at street racing unless u prove me otherwise, same goes for 350z :taun:

Fuck, I don't have Marcin's approval to drive my Cobra, let me go off myself now.:screwy:

Jason..
02-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Fuck, I don't have Marcin's approval to drive my Cobra, let me go off myself now.:screwy:What?

OMG Its Platz
02-05-2009, 10:21 AM
What?

shhh

:screwy:

:crazy:

Jason..
02-05-2009, 11:19 AM
shhh

:screwy:

:crazy:Dont boss me!!!

Bllopez
02-05-2009, 02:02 PM

I think that would be a good damn run???

Brick
02-05-2009, 03:10 PM
I hate o keep bringing this up but im not an E-thug or E-tough I am the same way in person.You my friend are the dumbest person on IA.....

god damn do people just wake up and say hey "I wanna be stupid as fuck today and get on IA and say shit w/o thinking" yea thats what ill do today...

I'm not saying you aren't the same way in person, I sort of assumed you were a douche in real life also. But, anyone that is that way on the internet is definitely an idiot.

...and I'm not sure what makes me so dumb because I only stated facts about the times and his offer? He ran a 13.3, you ran a 12.6...is that not much quicker in your eyes?

Jason..
02-05-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm not saying you aren't the same way in person, I sort of assumed you were a douche in real life also. But, anyone that is that way on the internet is definitely an idiot.

...and I'm not sure what makes me so dumb because I only stated facts about the times and his offer? He ran a 13.3, you ran a 12.6...is that not much quicker in your eyes?No he is just up to something lol.

Brick
02-05-2009, 03:33 PM
No he is just up to something lol.

Probably, but hell...give it a try anyway. Maybe you'll surprise him and walk the Jeep?

DieselNuts
02-05-2009, 03:34 PM

lol, shoulda bought the Valentine!

quicksix
02-05-2009, 03:45 PM
lol, shoulda bought the Valentine!

I need one

dirk-diggler
02-05-2009, 04:05 PM
i got a 100 on jason.

collins
02-05-2009, 04:06 PM
I think dieselnuts still has one for sale if u want it, quicksix.

LT1UltraZ
02-05-2009, 04:20 PM
i got a 100 on jason.

there u go Jason...let's get it done..if u loose, u dont even have to pay me since that boy got you covered :goodjob:

BURRWHACKER
02-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Just look at the Jeeps MPH and decide if you think he was running it balls out. If so you EIGHT TENTHS on him. Thats roughly 7 car lengths or so. I can understand if your limited driving/launching skills worry you but EIGHT TENTHS. If you cant keep him inside of 7 car lengths at the hit, you've got no business driving a hot rod. And if you can keep him inside of 7 car lengths, you should run him down before the finish thanks to your weight advantage. If your willing to "street race" I say, TAKE HIS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DieselNuts
02-05-2009, 05:26 PM
I need one

I think dieselnuts still has one for sale if u want it, quicksix.
naw, I sold it the day I listed it on Craigslist :bump:

collins
02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Ah, damn. Killer deal too!

And Jason, whacker has a point lol. I wanna see you whoop his ass!!!

Jason..
02-06-2009, 07:57 AM
Ah, damn. Killer deal too!

And Jason, whacker has a point lol. I wanna see you whoop his ass!!!If it was anyone else in the whole world I would do it.He is smart in this game just like myself if he knows he is faster than me he will race.Him and thackerass cannot be honest w there mods.Hell even if he popped his hood I still would not believe him lol.They are:ninja: .

LT1UltraZ
02-06-2009, 12:30 PM
If it was anyone else in the whole world I would do it.He is smart in this game just like myself if he knows he is faster than me he will race.Him and thackerass cannot be honest w there mods.Hell even if he popped his hood I still would not believe him lol.They are:ninja: .

:ninja: :bump:

MrBoostedCRX
02-06-2009, 12:35 PM
lol

collins
02-06-2009, 12:45 PM
If it was anyone else in the whole world I would do it.He is smart in this game just like myself if he knows he is faster than me he will race.Him and thackerass cannot be honest w there mods.Hell even if he popped his hood I still would not believe him lol.They are:ninja: .
:lmfao: