PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: civicchic2000

chuck
09-18-2005, 11:52 PM
Bored like fuck! Thinking of getting off because IA is no longer exciting like it used to be
just my thoughts, wishes...
<begin rant>
wtf, does someone need to just ban you nowr??? LEAVE, GO, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!!! like cliff said, you've been here for 2 months and you're talking about how it used to be!!! sure, IA can be exciting but its purpose isn't to entertain your cheap ass. Turn off the fucking computer and go do something else if the "excitement" isn't meeting you daily requirements. if you have to interest in cars besides standing next to them then seriously get the fuck out of here...what the hell are you anyway, a damn SUV model??? if the only thing you want is to find some excitement or entertainment, and use this as a means of getting work without really having to lift a finger to promote yourself then go to damn www.forums.offtopic.com ...but quit your fucking bitching!!! this is not an entertainment service, this is not just a free advertising website, this is a damn car website...but you never say shit about any cars and i highly doubt you know jack shit about them or have a desire to learn about them - then you have the damn nerve to complain that you are 'thinking about leaving because its not as exciting as it used to be' ...you've gotta be out of your damn mind woman!!
<end rant>

Hulud
09-18-2005, 11:56 PM
wow

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 11:59 PM
HAHAHA its a dating service chuck! DUH

chuck
09-18-2005, 11:59 PM
sorry...if people would try being smarter then i'd try being nicer

eViLMunkey
09-19-2005, 12:00 AM
Nicer what?

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:00 AM
HAHAHA its a dating service chuck! DUH
oh yeah...well shit, if i don't get me any more dates then i'm thinking about leaving too

Hulud
09-19-2005, 12:01 AM
dude who cares about dates just have some more ufn ;)

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:05 AM
dude who cares about dates just have some more ufn ;)
yeah, its all good to have fun and all...but i just think there are plenty of other places people could go if they could give a rats ass about cars and all their looking for is excitement.

Leisa
09-19-2005, 05:48 AM
<begin rant>
wtf, does someone need to just ban you nowr??? LEAVE, GO, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!!! like cliff said, you've been here for 2 months and you're talking about how it used to be!!! sure, IA can be exciting but its purpose isn't to entertain your cheap ass. Turn off the fucking computer and go do something else if the "excitement" isn't meeting you daily requirements. if you have to interest in cars besides standing next to them then seriously get the fuck out of here...what the hell are you anyway, a damn SUV model??? if the only thing you want is to find some excitement or entertainment, and use this as a means of getting work without really having to lift a finger to promote yourself then go to damn www.forums.offtopic.com ...but quit your fucking bitching!!! this is not an entertainment service, this is not just a free advertising website, this is a damn car website...but you never say shit about any cars and i highly doubt you know jack shit about them or have a desire to learn about them - then you have the damn nerve to complain that you are 'thinking about leaving because its not as exciting as it used to be' ...you've gotta be out of your damn mind woman!!
<end rant>

hahahaha :goodjob:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
09-19-2005, 05:49 AM
i just wish she'd at least fix her signature to say "for the latest car shows" instead of "lastest" :confused:

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 06:48 AM
omg whoa

The Yousef
09-19-2005, 07:49 AM
damn dude....

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 07:52 AM
but it was kinda funny. ok thats my last post for the season.

rolling_trip
09-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Where's an attention whore pic when you need one?

A.P. Photography
09-19-2005, 08:23 AM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum1/attentionwhore.jpg

JITB
09-19-2005, 08:37 AM
ooooh shit!! dam ive missed alot i guess..

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 08:37 AM
oh my.

BTEC
09-19-2005, 08:38 AM
<begin rant>
<end rant>
but what i dnt get is y r u so mad? She wrks at verison and she goes to school. she does the modeling thing on the side and i dnt think she gets paid for it all the time so its like a hobby. i hung out with her a few times and shes pretty cool. shes not a car God of course bc shes not around them all the time but she knows a little and seems intersted in learning more about them. take it easy dude. breathe in, wait, wait, wait, ok breahte out. :)

BTEC
09-19-2005, 08:40 AM
i just wish she'd at least fix her signature to say "for the latest car shows" instead of "lastest" :confused:
lol!!

4bangin
09-19-2005, 08:49 AM
I hate when people say they're going to leave just to try to get attention. Do they think anyone really gives a damn? Like we're going to sit and beg them to PLEASE stay because it just wouldnt be the same without them. Just LEAVE.

BTEC
09-19-2005, 09:10 AM
I hate when people say they're going to leave just to try to get attention. Do they think anyone really gives a damn? Like we're going to sit and beg them to PLEASE stay because it just wouldnt be the same without them. Just LEAVE.
I agree. i think she was talking about just getting off til the next day or whenever she signed on again. i made a clocking out thread once bc i was getting off wrk and somebody (not gonna name ne names) thought i was threating to not sign on again. That would be pretty stupid for nebody to think someone on here would care if they never logged on again. oddly as it may sound i would miss a few ppl if they didnt log back on but i cant do ne thing about it if they did leave for good. ill make a thread about this later. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 09:12 AM
to be honest....its blown out of porportion.

BTEC
09-19-2005, 09:13 AM
exactly

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 09:14 AM
exactly

shut up.

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Lol just joshing around

BTEC
09-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Lol just joshing around
:slap: cut it out.

Brett
09-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Damn I love IA!!

A.P. Photography
09-19-2005, 09:33 AM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum10/lumbergh.jpg

BTEC
09-19-2005, 09:46 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Repost Squintz
09-19-2005, 09:55 AM
weeeeeeeeeee

chuck
09-19-2005, 11:44 AM
but what i dnt get is y r u so mad? She wrks at verison and she goes to school. she does the modeling thing on the side and i dnt think she gets paid for it all the time so its like a hobby. i hung out with her a few times and shes pretty cool. shes not a car God of course bc shes not around them all the time but she knows a little and seems intersted in learning more about them. take it easy dude. breathe in, wait, wait, wait, ok breahte out. :)
i'm not soooooooooooo mad, but yeah, it kinda chaps my ass (haha, always wanted to say that) that people actually have the nerve to come on to this site, show no real interest in the cars themselves, make posts asking where to buy weed, hang out in the whores lounge and sex forums for 2 months straight, not really make a single car related post that i can recall seeing and then try to get their PM box full again from a bunch of leg humpers who don't want her to leave....don't let the door hit ya on the way out....i know shes not a "car god" and i never said that was a problem but i'm really having trouble seeing how she "seems interested in learning" anything.

i don't give a fuck where she works or even if she was MY damn boss for that matter...i just find it quite humoring that she is "thinking about leaving"

...that is all

what my post or ***************???
once again, it was just a little late night rant :blah: ...just stuff i think and thought i'd just kinda throw it out of the table to see if i was the only one who felt the same way

chuck
09-19-2005, 11:47 AM
i really wasn't trying to fit her to the attention whore title...but i guess that could be applied too

BTEC
09-19-2005, 11:50 AM
i'm not soooooooooooo mad, but yeah, it kinda chaps my ass (haha, always wanted to say that) that people actually have the nerve to come on to this site, show no real interest in the cars themselves, make posts asking where to buy weed, hang out in the whores lounge and sex forums for 2 months straight, not really make a single car related post that i can recall seeing and then try to get their PM box full again from a bunch of leg humpers who don't want her to leave....don't let the door hit ya on the way out....i know shes not a "car god" and i never said that was a problem but i'm really having trouble seeing how she "seems interested in learning" anything.

i don't give a fuck where she works or even if she was MY damn boss for that matter...i just find it quite humoring that she is "thinking about leaving"

...that is all

what my post or her waist size???
once again, it was just a little late night rant :blah: ...just stuff i think and thought i'd just kinda throw it out of the table to see if i was the only one who felt the same way
she was asking my a few questions at Modhouse saturday about a few cars that were doing someburnouts, thats y i said she seems interested in learning more about cars. the reason i posted where she wrks is bc u said she was using Ia as means to getting wrk, thats all. and like i said b4 i agree with u and whoever else, if u want to leave dnt talk about it be about it and get the FAWK OUT!! lol!!!!

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 11:51 AM

bwahaha, chuck your my boy, and i dont know this girl...so imma just stay out of it now

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 11:52 AM

...that is all

what my post or her ***************???
this guy speaks the truth. asking to buy weed online is stupid. i am pretty sure some police check this site. and its the internet where nobody gives a fuck about you if u dont get on it. yeah i said i was taking a break, but not to get attention. just so ppl dont think i died or something lol. and if she wanted to learn about cars tell her to fix her own. oh yeah, pay for your own drive belts and put em on yourself. or get jesse to do it cuz i aint the one.

and how many ppl do we get talking about leaving but still keep on posting? look at me i am supposed to be taking a break!

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:02 PM
she was asking my a few questions at Modhouse saturday about a few cars that were doing someburnouts, thats y i said she seems interested in learning more about cars. the reason i posted where she wrks is bc u said she was using Ia as means to getting wrk, thats all. and like i said b4 i agree with u and whoever else, if u want to leave dnt talk about it be about it and get the FAWK OUT!! lol!!!!

hmmmm, this is just a guess, probably not right but it would not suprise me if it wasn't far from the truth....
civicchic2000 - "what kinda car is that, that shit looks tite, i need to find someone who will get me one of those" or judging by the location maybe it was "where can i get some of those tail lights for my civic, that are sexy"

and maybe she was actually asking about the burnouts themselves...not just the stuff that my mom and grandma talk about (looks)...i kid you not, my 12 year old neighbor asked me how a car burns out like a week ago

Brett
Where is she? lol

Bishop
LMAO

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 12:04 PM
"where can i get some of those tail lights for my civic, that are sexy"

lmao... at the "that are sexy" part cuz i know people with such grammar.

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Where is she? lol
1:00, lunch time??? but who really cares as long as she's not here

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:07 PM
and honestly its not that she has really done anything god awfully wrong...its just that she hasn't really done anything right

quickdodge®
09-19-2005, 12:08 PM
<begin rant>
<end rant>

CHUCK'S GODDAMN POST WAS MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME!!!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH!

Quit being one of the many "I'm leaving IA" posters that never leave. Show us that you'll really leave IA. You will be the first at that. +1,000,000 for you, Chuck. Later, QD.

Brett
09-19-2005, 12:09 PM
and honestly its not that she has really done anything god awfully wrong...its just that she hasn't really done anything right

Quote of the year for half the new IA members...lol

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:09 PM
^agreed

quickdodge®
09-19-2005, 12:11 PM

It's not fro attention, lolol. Chcuk speaketh the trutheth. Later, QD.

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:12 PM
and just in her defense actually about what QD said because i know someone will be dumb enough to try to nitpick words later...i know she didn't say "i'm leaving" but rather "i'm thinking about leaving" ...but it all has the same reasoning behind it in my mind

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:14 PM
<begin rant>
<end rant>
Fuck you, you sorry as mutha fucka!!! I can't believe you have the fucking nerve to sit there and say shit about me! You don't know jack shit about me, so I suggest you keep your mindless and worthless thoughts to yourself. If you were a real fucking man you'd get your sorry ass off the fucking computer and handle this shit the real way. Actually lets me somewhere and handle this shit the real way you sorry BITCH!!!! :2up:

Brett
09-19-2005, 12:17 PM
Hitting PAUSE for a minute.... Need to get some popcorn then we can resume this...LOL

quickdodge®
09-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 12:19 PM
oh boy.

rolling_trip
09-19-2005, 12:19 PM
It's not fro attention, lolol. Chcuk speaketh the trutheth. Later, QD.

It wasn't meant toward him, but to the subject at hand.

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Fuck you, you sorry as mutha fucka!!! I can't believe you have the fucking nerve to sit there and say shit about me! You don't know jack shit about me, so I suggest you keep your mindless and worthless thoughts to yourself. If you were a real fucking man you'd get your sorry ass off the fucking computer and handle this shit the real way. Actually lets me somewhere and handle this shit the real way you sorry BITCH!!!! :2up:
i'm glad both of us could be civilized about this, avoiding personal attacks and basing our arguments on pure factual basic...lol

rawr...watch out folks, its another angry 'won't go there' woman

and sorry, i only take visa, amex and discover
...i have a feeling i'll be quoting myself on that later

quickdodge®
09-19-2005, 12:22 PM
You don't know jack shit about me,

You do kind of open yourself up to the general public here on the board. I kind of agree with him. You've been on the site for 2 months and "it just isn't what it used to be?" What did it used to be 2 months ago? The same as it is today. That's what. And it gets tiring reading about people who are leaving. No sense in posting that. Like someone else said, no one is going to beg you to stay. Just go if you're going. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
09-19-2005, 12:23 PM
It wasn't meant toward him, but to the subject at hand.

Gotcha. Later, QD.

Brett
09-19-2005, 12:25 PM
Yup the IM LEAVING threads get old, why make a thread about it? This is to any member, not anyone in general, I just never saw the reason with the IM LEAVING IA threads. If your leaving just click SIGN OFF and end it, why post a thread about it?

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:25 PM

...that is all

what my post or ***************???
Ok, that is where your simplemindedness comes in. I was saying I was thinking about signing off for the night, not leaving! If you kept your shit to yourself, it would not have had to go here, but now you have just pissed me off! You remind me of the type of person that doesn't get much attention from anyone outside of your computer world, so you make up this personality for yourself that you think is the shit, because outside of this no one actually knows how (what do you all call it? oh yeah) LAME you are! I come on here to waste time and talk shit just like everyone else, so don't think you can judge me, because are not worthy enough! Right now I see you as the lowest peace of shit ever thought of! So, like I said if you feel the need to say something else, be a REAL MAN and take care of that BITCH!
I am tired of people who get on the computer and try to act all bad when really they are not about shit. I don't get on here to start shit with people. I have better things to do with my time. My answer is if you have a problem with me, we can always handle it. And that's for real!

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:28 PM
u know him to make that assumption? u just did the same thing you tried to call him out about, speaking on what he doesnt actually know.

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 12:31 PM
u know him to make that assumption? u just did the same thing you tried to call him out about, speaking on what he doesnt actually know.
wtf? i coulda sworn you were like her eternal leg humper, asides from alex... wtf? did i miss something.

quickdodge®
09-19-2005, 12:31 PM
You remind me of the type of person that doesn't get much attention from anyone outside of your computer world, so you make up this personality for yourself that you think is the shit, because outside of this no one actually knows how (what do you all call it? oh yeah) LAME you are!

Actually, Chuck is a pretty cool dude.

I come on here to waste time and talk shit just like everyone else,

Hmmm. Nooo. Not quite like everyone else. There are some posts you make that you don't need to make on IA that I never see anyone else posting.

I have better things to do with my time.

I don't even have to touch that one. Later, QD.

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:34 PM
wtf? i coulda sworn you were like her eternal leg humper, asides from alex... wtf? did i miss something.
wtf? when have i ever leg humped her. when she first posted all i did wsa invite her to hang. i dont constantly ask her out, say shes hot, or try to hit it. no leghumping. do me a favor and kill yourself.

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Actually, Chuck is a pretty cool dude.

Hmmm. Nooo. Not quite like everyone else. There are some posts you make that you don't need to make on IA that I never see anyone else posting.

I don't even have to touch that one. Later, QD.
Ok, this is coming from someone in his fucking forties and spends majority of his time on IA and picking on kids! Yeah I am sure you would find him cool now wouldn't you!

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Lol, ay psi...do you truly dislike randomguy or you just joshing around...cause i see you 2 bickering all the time.

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Ok, that is where your simplemindedness comes in. I was saying I was thinking about signing off for the night, not leaving! If you kept your shit to yourself, it would not have had to go here, but now you have just pissed me off! You remind me of the type of person that doesn't get much attention from anyone outside of your computer world, so you make up this personality for yourself that you think is the shit, because outside of this no one actually knows how (what do you all call it? oh yeah) LAME you are! I come on here to waste time and talk shit just like everyone else, so don't think you can judge me, because are not worthy enough! Right now I see you as the lowest peace of shit ever thought of! So, like I said if you feel the need to say something else, be a REAL MAN and take care of that BITCH!
I am tired of people who get on the computer and try to act all bad when really they are not about shit. I don't get on here to start shit with people. I have better things to do with my time. My answer is if you have a problem with me, we can always handle it. And that's for real!
ok...so when you said that you were thinking about leaving because it wasn't exciting like it used to be you really meant you were leaving because it wasn't as exciting as it was 15 minutes about??? i find that a little hard to believe, and you are the one calling me stupid??
i'm sitting here making even going so far as deleting posts as not to make personal attacks against you and making posts in YOUR defense to keep the real story straight. and yeah, you are soooooo right, when i go and hang out with people from here no one likes me or pays me any attention because i am sooooo lame and i don't have my fake internet personality with me, pshh...NO, this is me, this is who i am day in and day out...

and i can take care of all of this really fast if you're that eager to get the issue fixed. i'm sitting her not making personal attacks against you and basing my statements on facts that everyone can see and all you can do is sit there and tell me what you think about me right now??

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Ok, this is coming from someone in his fucking forties and spends majority of his time on IA and picking on kids! Yeah I am sure you would find him cool now wouldn't you!
actually qd is cool. he just came up to the job to say whats up. his job doesnt keep him tied up most of the day so why cant he spend his free time on the PC?

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:38 PM
The thing with him is he is mad I would not date him. Look in the relationship and sex forum and read the thread posted by him namde has this happend to you and tell me who he is talking about (me). He is just like every other guy I have ever met, gets turned down, so he decides to try and hurt my feelings because he is feeling low! Who gives a fuck! That is why is ass is stranded now with no fucking car and no one to drive him around because he ain't worth shit! Don't call my fucking phone no more!

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:38 PM
Lol, ay psi...do you truly dislike randomguy or you just joshing around...cause i see you 2 bickering all the time.
he's just being himself. always talking shit

B16a2 Civic
09-19-2005, 12:39 PM
The thing with him is he is mad I would not date him. Look in the relationship and sex forum and read the thread posted by him namde has this happend to you and tell me who he is talking about (me). He is just like every other guy I have ever met, gets turned down, so he decides to try and hurt my feelings because he is feeling low! Who gives a fuck! That is why is ass is stranded now with no fucking car and no one to drive him around because he ain't worth shit! Don't call my fucking phone no more!

unecessary attack on his situation..

RandomGuy
he's just being himself. always talking shit
damn right

quickdodge®

I'm actually in my fucking 30's, genius. Why not pick on kids. The idiots(you know who you are B1aze and redx) shouldn't be on here anyways. But if that's all you could come up with, lolol and lolol. Later, QD.

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:41 PM
i was waiting for the dumbass to say this. i tink she is mad cuz i dont give a flying fuck if u like me or not. u act like tyra banks just turned me down. u r an average girl, and Ido not care what the average girl thikns or why she doesnt want to date me.

and yes did mention that in the forum that i liked you. I like a lot of ppl. u r not special. yes i feel low cuz girl said no. i feel bad cuz bigger problems than you are going wrong. my car is more important than a female right now. and i am not stranded. funny how i got to nopi BOTH days without walking. continue to speak on what u dont know. its entertaining. and u said this site wsant fun.

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:42 PM
ok...so when you said that you were thinking about leaving because it wasn't exciting like it used to be you really meant you were leaving because it wasn't as exciting as it was 15 minutes about??? i find that a little hard to believe, and you are the one calling me stupid??
i'm sitting here making even going so far as deleting posts as not to make personal attacks against you and making posts in YOUR defense to keep the real story straight. and yeah, you are soooooo right, when i go and hang out with people from here no one likes me or pays me any attention because i am sooooo lame and i don't have my fake internet personality with me, pshh...NO, this is me, this is who i am day in and day out...

and i can take care of all of this really fast if you're that eager to get the issue fixed. i'm sitting her not making personal attacks against you and basing my statements on facts that everyone can see and all you can do is sit there and tell me what you think about me right now??
What you believe is what you believe. If I wanted to leave IA, fuck I would. I am not on here everyday like everyone else. Like I said, I was referring to signing off for the night because it was not as exciting as when I first started getting on here! Which is normal because I don't waste my lifetime on the computer! I actually have a life outside of this. Now, you completely took what I said the wrong way and just blew that bitch out proportion.

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:43 PM
I come on here to waste time and talk shit just like everyone else,
and for the record that is alllllllllll you do...i'd consider it safe to say that the majority of the people on here visit more forums (whores lounge, tech, sports, car pics, etc) in an hour than you have in the 2 months you've been here...thats not just what i believe, those are just the facts. i know better than to base an argument off of an opinion.

Brett
09-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Can someone please pass some more popcorn?

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:47 PM
i was waiting for the dumbass to say this. i tink she is mad cuz i dont give a flying fuck if u like me or not. u act like tyra banks just turned me down. u r an average girl, and Ido not care what the average girl thikns or why she doesnt want to date me.

and yes did mention that in the forum that i liked you. I like a lot of ppl. u r not special. yes i feel low cuz girl said no. i feel bad cuz bigger problems than you are going wrong. my car is more important than a female right now. and i am not stranded. funny how i got to nopi BOTH days without walking. continue to speak on what u dont know. its entertaining. and u said this site wsant fun.
Now, if I am not wrong you did post in a forum the other day in "DO THINGS EVERY TURN AROUND" mentioning how you life was all so wrong because a favorite female friend was mad at you and :blah: :blah: :blah: ! Right? Ok, like I said before, you are just like every other guy. You couldn't handle me turning you down, so you get on here to try and make me feel bad! I am sorry, I don't! I am actually glad I got to know you for who you really are now. Oh, and I have never in my life thought I was the shit or what not. That is all your opinion. I agree I am a normal girl nothing special. So, for you to try to make me feel low, is low of you!

civicchic2000
09-19-2005, 12:50 PM
and for the record that is alllllllllll you do...i'd consider it safe to say that the majority of the people on here visit more forums (whores lounge, tech, sports, car pics, etc) in an hour than you have in the 2 months you've been here...thats not just what i believe, those are just the facts. i know better than to base an argument off of an opinion.
Tell me why is it any of your concern what I do on IA? Who the fuck are you? I came on here to meet people (which I have), talk shit (which I do), and waste time. I do love cars and I do learn about them. I do not come on here to find work, because mutha fucka I have a job, and finding work for modeling is what my manager does! So, keep your shit to yourself once again because you don't know and only assume!

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:51 PM
ok, then even if by saying "leaving IA" you really meant "logging off" then so be it...but last nights comments aside...you are a waste of space on this forum and that can't be argued...

please show me where anything i have said about you is false...pretty please with sugar on top

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 12:53 PM
who said u were my favorite female friend? more assuming? i've known u two or three weeks?i couldnt handle it but yet i still spoke to you afterward and tried to hook u you up with a friend of mine. but yet u call me and feel the need to apologize for being on your period and how upset u were for me calling you shallow. u were afraid i wasnt your friend it seems. i actually didnt care if uc allled again.
and if i was pissed off at you for not dating me i would have posted the horrible pic of your breasts and siad look at the tits of the stupid cunt that wont date me. but since i wouldnt stoop that low and didnt care that u wanted to be friends i didnt. u even sent me pms saying dont be mad cuz i wanna be friends. i was like i have better things to wrry about than getting pissy over a girl. i am not in the 4th grade buut yet your feeble little mind seems to think on that level

chuck
09-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Tell me why is it any of your concern what I do on IA? Who the fuck are you? I came on here to meet people (which I have), talk shit (which I do), and waste time. I do love cars and I do learn about them. I do not come on here to find work, because mutha fucka I have a job, and finding work for modeling is what my manager does! So, keep your shit to yourself once again because you don't know and only assume!
you're so right once again...NOT

you don't come on here looking for work, yet you post a thread titled "Single Model Seeking Guy and Work" ...and why would it matter that you are single unless you are just looking for even more attention....you have officially entered attention whore/forum idiot status... :goodjob:

keep talking...you are only looking dumber and dumber...and if you make any more personal attacks against myself or any of the other mods then i'll personally have to give you a nice 24 hour break to think about you're next stupid remark

HiPSI
09-19-2005, 12:58 PM
keep talking...you are only looking dumber and dumber...and if you make any more personal attacks against myself or any of the other mods then i'll personally have to give you a nice 24 hour break to think about you're next stupid remark

only 24 hours? weak. go for the gold chuck.... think about the children.

A.P. Photography
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum22/pissingdeath.jpg

kilpatty43
attacking mike is probably one of the dumbest things youll do on ia...he's an awesome guy and probably one of the most honest and stand up men you will ever meet on this site and most everyone on this site will back him over you regardless of the situation

kilpatty43
09-19-2005, 12:59 PM
here ya go brett!!!

http://www.celebratetheday.biz/foilballoons/food/popcorn_fib.JPG

A.P. Photography
09-19-2005, 01:01 PM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum20/cosplayers.jpg

chuck
09-19-2005, 01:03 PM
bump to the bottom, lol...i'd really like a response to this:

you're so right once again...NOT

you don't come on here looking for work, yet you post a thread titled "Single Model Seeking Guy and Work" ...and why would it matter that you are single unless you are just looking for even more attention....you have officially entered attention whore/forum idiot status... :goodjob:

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 01:10 PM
still havent gotten a response to mine either. she just owned herself

BTEC
09-19-2005, 01:14 PM
she just changed classes thats y she hasnt responded. this is some crazy sheet. can everybody just breathe and let this go. bottom line shouldve been if ur gonna leave for good then dnt talk about it. if u gone for the night c u l8er or something.

chuck
09-19-2005, 01:15 PM
she logged out...

but maybe when she gets back she can tell me what all these weird green boxes mean, i see her screen name next to them, maybe she can clue me in since i'm so stupid and all:

BTEC
09-19-2005, 01:15 PM
chuck, gijoe0720, LiL Scrappy, Cliff, Deaf Pimp, GA_Teg, tsispyder, rolling_trip, chrisdavis, Swift, Hulud.

what the hell are yawl doing? post something or get out. there nothing to see here!!!
(like they say when theres a fight in the club). lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTEC
09-19-2005, 01:17 PM
she logged out...

but maybe when she gets back she can tell me what all these weird green boxes mean, i see her screen name next to them, maybe she can clue me in since i'm so stupid and all:
are those rep point, in one day? damn, can i get some?

chuck
she just changed classes thats y she hasnt responded. this is some crazy sheet. can everybody just breathe and let this go. bottom line shouldve been if ur gonna leave for good then dnt talk about it. if u gone for the night c u l8er or something.
i'll let go if she apoligizes for being a contradiction/moron...but she made personal attacks on me and after that was done i'm not just gonna drop it...sorry charlie

and really its not about leaving or not leaving...its about people having the nevre to actually complain that the fourm isn't entertaining enough for them

Scrappy
The seeking thread goes right along with the thread she started with asking everyone to post pictures... there was one started, we told you, but yet you still demanded pictures of guys, post constantly in the relationship advice section... and now it back fires on you, and you dont like it.

Girl, you have proven you have too big of balls to even be considered a girl any guy on IA would remotely want to date. Is that all you have on anyone on here for the past 2 months you have been a attention whore?

PSINXS
09-19-2005, 01:18 PM
he racked up off this one thread. jesus

rolling_trip
09-19-2005, 01:19 PM
chuck, gijoe0720, LiL Scrappy, Cliff, Deaf Pimp, GA_Teg, tsispyder, rolling_trip, chrisdavis, Swift, Hulud.

what the hell are yawl doing? post something or get out. there nothing to see here!!!
(like they say when theres a fight in the club). lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit i'm just trying to catch up.

chuck
09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
are those rep point, in one day? damn, can i get some?
yeah for some reason when i made a thread with her name in the title my rep went up and her's went down...must be some computer glitch in the forums :confused:

:D

BTEC
09-19-2005, 01:21 PM