PDA

View Full Version : Legos Rollin' A Joint!!

Bruce Leroy
02-03-2009, 11:51 AM
I saw this on another forum and it made me lol

http://www.devilsgun.com/misc/1.jpg
http://www.devilsgun.com/misc/2.jpg
http://www.devilsgun.com/misc/3.jpg
http://www.devilsgun.com/misc/4.jpg
http://www.devilsgun.com/misc/5.jpg
http://www.devilsgun.com/misc/6.jpg

monkeyazzboi
02-03-2009, 11:52 AM
hahahah

isa2o3
02-03-2009, 11:52 AM
oh lol hahahaha. reps reps

Alan®
02-03-2009, 11:54 AM
shit

Sammich
02-03-2009, 11:55 AM
i LIRL at my desk just now bwahahhahahahahaha

isa2o3
02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
and the the weed looks like some good sh*t. lol

oneSLOWex
02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
hahahahaha

reps

Total_Blender
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Who rolls a joint with cigarette tobacco in it? Yuck!

G.C
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM

Actually its not all that bad.

Master Shake
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Who rolls a joint with cigarette tobacco in it? Yuck!that is what i was thinkin, must be some newbies.

good stuff nonetheless.

stillaneon
02-03-2009, 01:13 PM

Especially a lucky strike

Sammich
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM

lego men

IndianStig
02-03-2009, 02:44 PM
lmfao

Arm&hammer
02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
lolol
nice find.

FasTech
02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL

Captain-Obvious™
02-03-2009, 03:22 PM
lego men

:lmao:

apparently so

TheGrillMan
02-03-2009, 04:29 PM

its referd to as ciggaweed lol

doesnt smell nearly as bad ect.. and its alot more chill no violent choking and whatnot hahaa

more or less a ciggertte that gives you a buzz

FasTech
02-03-2009, 04:34 PM

doesnt smell nearly as bad ect.. and its alot more chill no violent choking and whatnot hahaa

"If you ain't choking, you ain't smoking" lolol

But back in my weed smoking days, we never did all this nonesense. Sounds like a bunch of pussy methods to me.

K20Z1
02-03-2009, 04:36 PM
LOL!

BlueHatch
02-03-2009, 05:02 PM
thats how it is done in the carribean and most of europe, they roll the tobacco and weed together, i used to room with a german guy and thats how he smoked his. it creeps on ya and is a little more mellow.... so i have heard

Master Shake
02-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Sounds like a bunch of pussy methods to me.:yes:

Total_Blender
02-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Yep, I don't smoke ciggs so that would probably make me choke. I like cigars but I just can't handle cigg tobacco (because cigg "tobacco" is mostly just paper soaked in tobacco juice). But I guess if you smoke ciggs I can see the appeal of the 1-2 combo of cigg and weed.

Better than PCP and embalming fluid anyway. :ninja:

TheProfiteer
02-03-2009, 07:23 PM

thats completely untrue, first off tobacco smells bad, marijuana does not.

second off tobacco is used to prevent joints from running, especially with weed that is a little moist.

It adds flavor too joints rolled with midz, but completely takes away from joints rolled out of high grade bud.

Last thing I would wanna do is contaminate my purp with tobacco.

Total_Blender
02-03-2009, 10:58 PM
It adds flavor too joints rolled with midz, but completely takes away from joints rolled out of high grade bud.
Last thing I would wanna do is contaminate my purp with tobacco.

Sounds about right. Cigarette tobacco does smell a lot worse than weed (I kind of like the smell of weed really). But if I were going to add flavor to mids with tobacco I'd probably go with some cherry or apple pipe tobacco. Mixing cigg tobacco with mids seems kind of like putting ketchup on a filet mignon to me:???: . Purp/dank needs nothing added at all... its perfect as-is :goodjob:

claybird
02-03-2009, 11:02 PM
FUNNY!!

speedminded
02-03-2009, 11:03 PM

more or less a ciggertte that gives you a buzzlol, remove the $hit from a cigarette and pack it with weed and you got a ciggaweed. Perfect for concerts and clubs yet I still see people with their horrribly rolled j's getting busted. Freakin' people hear ciggaweed so they take their mexican dirt weed and mix it with cigarette tobacco thinking that's what it is :lmfao: *sigh*

The smell of burning tobacco will not cover up the smell of weed, sorry. Cigarettes with their 4,000 chemicals is smoother than weed?

You want smooth get a water bong and shave a little dry ice into it.

You wanna get tore up...make a gravity bong with a milk jug and a bucket.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1679/50078548kq7.jpg

keva52
02-03-2009, 11:18 PM
lol, remove the $hit from a cigarette and pack it with weed and you got a ciggaweed. Perfect for concerts and clubs yet I still see people with their horrribly rolled j's getting busted.

if you empty out a cigarette and fill it with weed you just waste weed.. the filter does its job and filters it so you dont get high it just pisses you off..

amandDA
02-03-2009, 11:38 PM
thats freaking great!

speedminded
02-03-2009, 11:49 PM
if you empty out a cigarette and fill it with weed you just waste weed.. the filter does its job and filters it so you dont get high it just pisses you off..Cut the filter off silly (or most of it then put a hole down the center of it) ...did i really have to say that? :doh:

What's funny is I don't even smoke :boobies:

uproot
02-03-2009, 11:58 PM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1679/50078548kq7.jpg

LOL @ that old lady

TheGrillMan
02-04-2009, 01:11 AM
The smell of burning tobacco will not cover up the smell of weed, sorry. Cigarettes with their 4,000 chemicals is smoother than weed?

You want smooth get a water bong and shave a little dry ice into it.

people who dont smoke will reconize ciggerttes as ciggerttes before they realize that they smell weed

just like bud smoke doesnt stick to things nearly as bad as ciggertte smoke does when smoked indoors

and as far as it being smoother im a ciggertte smoker and i smoke a ciggertte alot more often the i do a joint therefore my lungs are much more used to tobaccoo then trees

not that im a pussy or anything......

TheGrillMan
02-04-2009, 01:15 AM
thats completely untrue, first off tobacco smells bad, marijuana does not.

wich is why it would be done lol if your trying to smoke it casually or in public somewhere at a large gathering people will smell ciggertte before weed im also saying this while thinking that the majiority of people dont smoke ither

second off tobacco is used to prevent joints from running, especially with weed that is a little moist.

ill give you that lol

so you enjoy the flavor of ciggerttes?

VooDooXII
02-04-2009, 01:33 AM

I know plenty of people who do that.

TheGodfather
02-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Ummm, lolwut?

Sledlude
02-04-2009, 05:02 PM
i cant see the pictures... link please?

and

People here in England do it. I think its the gayest thing since gay came to gay town. I smoke my shit straight and folks act like im crazy for it.

Here, a 'spliff' is weed and tobacco rolled in a joint paper, and a 'blunt' is just straight weed in a joint paper. I keep telling these fools that they've got it all wrong. They also look at you like you're a crack head if you smoke out of a pipe, because a pipe of any sort is associated with crack. Some people just totally underestimate the beauty of smoking some kine bud out of glass!
and I personally think its retarded to ruin the beautiful taste of good pot with the taste of tobacco.

Sledlude
02-04-2009, 05:05 PM
if you empty out a cigarette and fill it with weed you just waste weed.. the filter does its job and filters it so you dont get high it just pisses you off..

no way, you still get high. i rolled up a b and put in a cig filter (cuz i roll my own cigs) just to see, and i got lit.