PDA

View Full Version : Douglasville Mall Meet 2/6/09

Mazda2001
02-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Just to let everyone know, we are going to have another meet this friday night....would everyone rather have it start at 8, or was 9pm good with everyone?? We had a pretty good turnout last week, lets try to double that this week. We will try to meet at arbor place mall again, if we have problems then we will move to the same spot we were at last friday night. If anyone has any questions just let me know...:D

NevrNufTorq
02-02-2009, 10:12 PM
yall have fun, soubt i'll make it out....varsity is thur so 2 nights in a row of cold is a little much for my old a$$ :D

OWN3R
02-02-2009, 11:58 PM
speaking of varsity we doing a roll out meet

Danger Mouse
02-03-2009, 05:01 PM
hmm a meet close to home might have to round up the crew an check it out

Mazda2001
02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
hmm a meet close to home might have to round up the crew an check it out

You should, last week we had about 25-30 cars last week, its supposed to be high of like 60 degrees friday so it should be a good night.

Danger Mouse
02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
well i prob will:goodjob:

NVEOUS
02-03-2009, 05:53 PM
I may come. Not too sure of how the car will be running that night.

Okie_doke.
02-03-2009, 06:57 PM
well i prob will:goodjob:Yo man come on out bring errrbody. Y'all know I'm down but we might as well just meet where we ended up unless everybody liked to scramble all at once then everybody get lost on the way to the next spot?

Mr.Ek9
02-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Should try to find somewhere with better lighting. That last spot was too dark

Mazda2001
02-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Yo man come on out bring errrbody. Y'all know I'm down but we might as well just meet where we ended up unless everybody liked to scramble all at once then everybody get lost on the way to the next spot?

I agree forget going to the mall first, we will meet at the 2nd spot...

Mazda2001
02-04-2009, 03:30 PM

I think I know of somewhere better, I will see about getting permission, it has much better lighting.

Danger Mouse
02-04-2009, 03:32 PM
never been to a meet up there where is the next spot lol pm me

Okie_doke.
02-04-2009, 04:42 PM

That's about the only place though where the cops won't really fuck with us. They might role through but we're not on a street and not in a parking lot thats really being used so I don't really know of a better spot. But if y'all figure something out let me know

Andr3w
02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Start this bitch at 8PM and make a solid spot to meet.

Mr.Ek9
02-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Ya 9 is just too late

ryan34
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
please decide what time and a for sure place dnt kno anybody so hate to roll up there late and dnt kno where u guys went! please post it on the first thread! thanks

Mazda2001
02-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Alright we will start it at 8pm at the 2nd spot..

Alpina B6
02-05-2009, 10:09 AM
yeah 8p.m. sounds better, and plus i get anticipated to see these cars. I just came out of euro performance to check out these imports i wanna expand and meet others with different taste...:2cents:

Mazda2001
02-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I will see everyone tomorrow night at 8, if you need directions just pm me so I can let you know where its at

Dville nismo
02-06-2009, 11:12 AM
I agree 8 is better.

Vert4ya
02-06-2009, 11:22 AM
So where is the new spot?

E=MC˛
02-06-2009, 11:22 AM
i think i can make it. i think im just going to go straight the the other spot though. we got kicked off arbor place like 30 seconds after we got there.

Vert4ya
02-06-2009, 11:32 AM
OMG LOOK!!! Im a noob...lol

Okie_doke.
02-06-2009, 12:23 PM
I agree 8 is better.
Hey you shhhiisssshh!:taun::2up:

Okie_doke.
02-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh somebody bring me 2 steelies I can borrow for like a day. Kthnxbye:goodjob:

OWN3R
02-06-2009, 12:26 PM
so about that spot

Vert4ya
02-06-2009, 04:03 PM
OMG SsssssHHHHHHHHH dont tell them where we are going....its a secret...OMG THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS UNDERGROUND CLUB FTW!!!! lol

Andr3w
02-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I'll be there. Not too sure how big of a turn out it will be though

Mazda2001
02-06-2009, 06:11 PM
We should have an ok turnout I had about 6 pm when I logged on of people wanting directions so im hoping for a decent one

Mazda2001
02-06-2009, 11:17 PM
appreciate everyone that showed up tonight, not too bad of a turnout, still needs too be bigger next week....

EJ_Allmota
02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Im sorry, i dont think i will ever go to another D-ville meet.. Myself and 3 of my teammates cars come through there for a min.. Shit we had the cleanest cars there handsdown.. it was me, DA_Unknown, Danger Mouse, Slowlybtngu, Boosted_NonV and another squad member thats not on IA.. We bounced and went to IHOP.. I will post the few pics i did take lata.. 1

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Yea I remember your cars there. Although they did look good, I wouldn't say they were the cleanest there at all sorry.

EJ_Allmota
02-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Yea I remember your cars there. Although they did look good, I wouldn't say they were the cleanest there at all sorry.
your statement = the difference between my opinion and yours.. i hope you not refering to your car on the stock SE-R wheels painted bronze.. :thinking:

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 12:09 PM
You're right, it is an opinion. Do your research. They aren't stock SE-R wheels. Why did you guys leave?

Danger Mouse
02-07-2009, 12:11 PM
here we go

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 12:20 PM
You're right, it is an opinion. Do you research they aren't stock SE-R wheels. Why did you guys leave?
Why did we leave??? Aside from everyone there being anti-social as fuck. Clearly everyone has their own clicks...I can chill with my click whenever. Meets are supposed to be just that....MEETS...

There was nothing there worth seeing. You can say that this is my opinion but once Khris posts his pics you'll see that it will be fact. Dont come in here asking if we did our research on your painted wheels. We went, we saw, and we bounced.

Let me see if I remember correctly... You all like neons, you run from colored people, no one believes in suspension, your nissans rock grills... Oh, you got trucks...very big trucks. Ummm.... :thinking:

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 12:26 PM
That was the second time I've been out. It was much bigger last time too. It also takes two to be anti social. Now that you mention that I will approach you and talk to you guys next time. Honestly some people around Douglasville are really cocky about their rides and stuff like that and I didn't know how you guys were gonna be.

-On a second note, I don't run from colored people, I am lowered on coil overs, and I hate trucks. lol

Okie_doke.
02-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Damn everybody chill out it was a shitty meet and yeah it was anti-social as fuck I wanted to leave.

Danger Mouse
02-07-2009, 12:32 PM
yeah everone was actn anti social as hell an thats not how it should be .Okie_doke. me an u solved our lil matter on pms u seem like cool peeps to me now that we talked bout what happened last night :goodjob: but i dnt think i might ever hit one of them meets up there again . u all need to go to some of the meets we go to it aint nothing like how it was up there.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 12:36 PM
That was the second time I've been out. It was much bigger last time too. It also takes two to be anti social. Now that you mention that I will approach you and talk to you guys next time. Honestly some people around Douglasville are really cocky about their rides and stuff like that and I didn't know how you guys were gonna be.

-On a second note, I don't run from colored people, I am lowered on coil overs, and I hate trucks. lol
This was my problem. We got there, walked into a crowd...The crowd dispersed except for the couple of people we already knew. We are so laidback and chill it's ridiculous. We felt unwanted so we left. Simple as that. We put ourselves out there and no one took note or interest. When we asked who owned what cars, people looked at us like we wanted to steal them or some shit. I was like fuck it, maybe some people only seem cool on the forum. I dunno.

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Well I apologize. That was only my second time there. I live in Carrollton. I thought you guys might have been locals to Douglasville. If you guys want you should come to our Carrollton Sonic meet where I actually know who is knew and go and greet them.

Here's the link
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216461

Danger Mouse
02-07-2009, 12:45 PM
well me and the white tubo dc and the white ej live out here but there are never meets out here so we wanted to check this one out yeah that was bad. we went to one out in carrollton last year that one was kinda dead too but people did talk lol.

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Well if you guys aren't busy just come down to Carrollton. We usually have 20 or so cars. When it gets warmer we have alot more too

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 02:02 PM
lol civics calling people out on taste. some of the cheapest cars on this planet! Are you kidding me. your right you guys had the cleanest cars worth under 5k. Next time save your little ego's and the trip and go straight to Ihop.

Internet bullshit really pisses me off. Props to the carrollton meet ill be there, looking for the approval of others to see if my style is worthy of praise.

Mr.Ek9
02-07-2009, 04:10 PM
lol civics calling people out on taste. some of the cheapest cars on this planet! Are you kidding me. your right you guys had the cleanest cars worth under 5k. Next time save your little ego's and the trip and go straight to Ihop.

Internet bullshit really pisses me off. Props to the carrollton meet ill be there, looking for the approval of others to see if my style is worthy of praise.

Im with you man and even though, yes, I do drive a civic but calling everyone's car shit is another thing. YAY!!! all the cars that were the "best" are all laughable at best. Fake wheels, Fake lips, ebay coilovers, and REAL ricer accusations. Now yes, I will agree that pretty much everyone from the Carrollton and Douglasville areas are anti-social as a whole, but one experience is not something to judge a person on. Come down to Carrollton and meet up, or we will come to any meet you guys propose and we can clear up any misunderstandings and just do what we do....chill.
/thread rant over

Okie_doke.
02-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Fuck it this meet got shut down anyway by the :police: so were gonna have to get a better place. I'm just gonna start going out to different ones. Hey I tried to point out what I drove I didn't know anybody wanted to check it out or I would've bullshited with ya.

BruceAlmighty
02-07-2009, 06:15 PM
last time i checked, meets werent about who had the cleanest car. it was about seeing what everyone else had and talking to new people in the car scene.

as far as the anti-social thing goes? well, lets just say that is how every meet that i have gone to in the last ten years has been. you have to learn to put yourself out there and just go talk to people. ive had some of the best talks with guys that i never guessed i would just by starting a conversation.

my .02.......

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 07:17 PM

I am sorry? Who re you??? :thinking: Ohhh... right. Ok check it, as you can tell from the previous posts, this subject was dead and gone but considering the fact that you wanted to state how much internet bullshit pisses you off.... Where were you when we walked up and everyone dipped? Where you one of the ones that came to say what's up? Oh, wait a minute... No one did. If internet shit pisses you off then why egg it on with your angry post? Just read the shit and keep it moving. As far as our cars being the cheapest?? You may be right but I can guaranfuckingtee that if people knew they were coming out to see stock cars...They wouldnt waste their time. If I wanna see stock cars I look at my apartment parking lot while walking my dog. Spare me the bullshit and just stay quiet child.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Im with you man and even though, yes, I do drive a civic but calling everyone's car shit is another thing. YAY!!! all the cars that were the "best" are all laughable at best. Fake wheels, Fake lips, ebay coilovers, and REAL ricer accusations. Now yes, I will agree that pretty much everyone from the Carrollton and Douglasville areas are anti-social as a whole, but one experience is not something to judge a person on. Come down to Carrollton and meet up, or we will come to any meet you guys propose and we can clear up any misunderstandings and just do what we do....chill.
/thread rant over
Hey buddy, were you there when we were there? Did you insult our cars to our face? Didnt think so... Shut the fuck up.

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 07:27 PM
last time i checked, meets werent about who had the cleanest car. it was about seeing what everyone else had and talking to new people in the car scene.

as far as the anti-social thing goes? well, lets just say that is how every meet that i have gone to in the last ten years has been.
Go to the Riverside meet in Gwinnett on Thursdays. Everyone speaks to everyone and "clubs" and "squads" dont matter.

As far as meets not being about cleanest cars...It is a matter of opinion and purpose. Maybe your purpose isnt the same as mine. I go to see cars that have been modded in order to motivate myself to try new things or consider ideas I havent before. Last night... we parked in a parking lot... and I saw... cars parked... Not modified cars...just cars. like cars parked in a mall parking lot. If there were engine mods, cool... We didnt know because no one talked to us.

OWN3R
02-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Im sorry, i dont think i will ever go to another D-ville meet.. Myself and 3 of my teammates cars come through there for a min.. Shit we had the cleanest cars there handsdown.. it was me, DA_Unknown, Danger Mouse, Slowlybtngu, Boosted_NonV and another squad member thats not on IA.. We bounced and went to IHOP.. I will post the few pics i did take lata.. 1

wow yeah i no that skyline sure did look like shit didnt it..... gtfo good dont come back

Kason23
02-07-2009, 07:36 PM
I rode up that way..me and the old lady went to target and such....Rode by the mall didn't see anyone so I just went home lol.

Logan
02-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Damn wish I coulda been there for that!

LOL

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 08:08 PM
I am sorry? Who re you??? :thinking: Ohhh... right. Ok check it, as you can tell from the previous posts, this subject was dead and gone but considering the fact that you wanted to state how much internet bullshit pisses you off.... Where were you when we walked up and everyone dipped? Where you one of the ones that came to say what's up? Oh, wait a minute... No one did. If internet shit pisses you off then why egg it on with your angry post? Just read the shit and keep it moving. As far as our cars being the cheapest?? You may be right but I can guaranfuckingtee that if people knew they were coming out to see stock cars...They wouldnt waste their time. If I wanna see stock cars I look at my apartment parking lot while walking my dog. Spare me the bullshit and just stay quiet child.

Wow some one is on the rag and raging on the internet. go cut yourself to get out anger. your blast on everyone makes you look even more emo than you are.

Kason23
02-07-2009, 08:09 PM

Your car is NICE... I liked the wheels ..Very clean!!

EJ_Allmota
02-07-2009, 08:12 PM
wow yeah i no that skyline sure did look like shit didnt it..... gtfo good dont come back
lol, i never called anyones car "SHIT" i mad a statement and you got your pussy hurt but now that you mentioned it :thinking: YEA the Skyline did look like SHIT!!.. I have no idea who is still impressed by seeing RHD Skylines muchless ones in the condition yours is.. I know it has come a long way but it still has a long way to go, your brother quit that project for a reason.. FYI i go where the fuck i please, i DEAR you to even utter to me some dumb shit like "GET THE FUCK OUT" of anywhere..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Wow some one is on the rag and raging on the internet. go cut yourself to get out anger. your blast on everyone makes you look even more emo than you are.
:lmfao: :lmfao: Attack sex because you cant attack shit else... Lmao... I love fucktards like you. Looks like your good at the e-battling with the period comments. Keep it comin boo. TRUST, when I state you would never/will never disrespect me in person the way you type on here. Go ahead and live it up... You and you Piece of shit car. :) Tootles sweetie.

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Your car is NICE... I liked the wheels ..Very clean!!

thanks man, what do you drive again the srt-4?

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 08:20 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: Attack sex because you cant attack shit else... Lmao... I love fucktards like you. Looks like your good at the e-battling with the period comments. Keep it comin boo. TRUST, when I state you would never/will never disrespect me in person the way you type on here. Go ahead and live it up... You and you Piece of shit car. :) Tootles sweetie.

LOL you have alot to learn, i hope to meet you at the carrollton meet

other wise great meet hope to see you all tuesday!!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
:goodjob: Glad you see our point.

Kason23
02-07-2009, 08:24 PM
thanks man, what do you drive again the srt-4?

Yea one of the four that followed you guys to the V meet... I also might head out to the carrollton meet if nothing comes up that is..

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 08:25 PM
what color was yours? blue

Kason23
02-07-2009, 08:28 PM
I wish ..it was red ..much as I dislike that color

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 08:34 PM
ok i think i remeber which one you were your motor kept us warm lol

EmminoDaGreat
02-07-2009, 08:38 PM
bah keebs old skyline?

lol everyone gets their panties in a wad. i think the only thing knock off on either ok da-unkown, or ej-allmota's, cars are the wheels... they have some of the nicest shit... hell da unkowns turbo was well over 2k itself... so I cant see you calling them cheap..

SLOWLYbtngU
02-07-2009, 09:06 PM
LOL you have alot to learn, i hope to meet you at the carrollton meet

other wise great meet hope to see you all tuesday!!!!
A lot to learn? It must go both ways....

Meet me, you might. Disrespect me?? YOU WONT.

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Damn I missed alot. I just LOLed at everything. You guys just come to Carrollton so we can settle all this by meeting and all that good shit.

Logan
02-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Yea last time I was at the Dville meet it wasn't nearly as interesting as the cton meet.

More cars, but less fun.

Logan
02-07-2009, 09:48 PM
But really the dville meets are new so I don't expect everybody to be chill with each other cause nobody knows anyone!

Andr3w
02-07-2009, 09:58 PM
The whole thing just got blown out of proportion. There was like 4 stock cars there though that I saw. Everything else was modded to some degree. I think the stock cars were like girlfriends and stuff I don't know. When their group came in they parked by the stock cars so I guess I can see where they are coming from. If it were my home town meet I would have welcomed new people but like I said it was only my second time there so I wasn't sure who was new and who wasn't.

bcmurphy87
02-07-2009, 10:23 PM
im sorry to everyone i have offend or pissed off. Im not a mean or rude person. i just have a low tolerance for closed minded people when it comes to modded cars. If its not your bag of tea move on but don't dis anything because to some people that cars the the greatest and means everything to them

So im sorry i played e-thug and pissed others off, i can admit i was pissy

Logan
02-07-2009, 10:27 PM
i just have a low tolerance for closed minded people when it comes to modded cars. If its not your bag of tea move on but don't dis anything because to some people that cars the the greatetyst and means everything to them

+11

I respect anybody who puts work into their cars whether it is my style or not. They build the cars for THEM.

It is a great show of individuality :goodjob:

Dville nismo
02-07-2009, 11:31 PM
it was only my 2nd time, so i only know a few people, we we should all try it again.

EmminoDaGreat
02-08-2009, 12:08 AM
i dig that blue of the sentra...

Dville nismo
02-08-2009, 12:12 AM
thanks man it was yellow.

Okie_doke.
02-08-2009, 12:18 AM
^^^ yeah thank god I made that fool paint it:lmfao::goodjob:

Mr.Ek9
02-08-2009, 12:29 AM
im sorry to everyone i have offend or pissed off. Im not a mean or rude person. i just have a low tolerance for closed minded people when it comes to modded cars.

Ya i meant no disrespect in the matter, but you guys did come off a little harsh. In all of the carrollton peoples offense, we did step out of our comfort area to come to yalls so it really wasn't our place to do the greeting. If yall would like to come to the carrollton meet tuesday I would be happy to meet anyone at the QT in Villa Rica to drive them there so no one gets lost, just let me know. :cheers:

Dville nismo
02-08-2009, 12:44 AM
^^^ yeah thank god I made that fool paint it:lmfao::goodjob:Kiss my ass wit dem shits!:crazy: :piss:

Okie_doke.
02-08-2009, 12:49 AM
check your phone hoe

NevrNufTorq
02-08-2009, 12:50 AM
yall all need to relax and get a lil chill on :cheers:

Logan
02-08-2009, 08:28 AM
^word

Mazda2001
02-09-2009, 03:00 PM
God I missed alot....Im sorry to the new people that came out to the douglasville meet this past friday for not talking to yall, carrollton is having a meet this tuesday night at 8, everyone should come out. The next douglasville meet will be more organized and better..

Vert4ya
02-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Ive been trying to put a meet in d'vegas for a while now, and i wanna apologize for the d'vegas drama. I think we should try this again. Lets make it right this time

1FASTSTANG
02-10-2009, 02:26 PM
damn all that bullshit drama, no shit it wasent a big meet it was the second one, hell it aint nobodys fault the :police: showed up, we got permission to chill at the shell right off the interstate on hwy 5. hell next time I probably will talk to more people.

but on the real I think its funny how yall want to talk shit about a skyline when anybody that has a 240sx wants a sr20 or rb series. if people dont have anything nice to say shut the fuck up!

OWN3R
02-10-2009, 04:17 PM
:sunshine: i love you all even if your a nissan honda toyota kia fffffoorrd. to some ppl theyre car could look like shit(like mine) but if you enjoy working on it and giving it ur all and if that makes you happy god bless you. obama said no mo drama. so i c u guys around

ima throw a party at my place oneday and well get drunk maybe float the keg u guys down no homo stuff tho