PDA

View Full Version : The Ring 2 Group Viewing

JC
03-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Alright guys, this is posted in the Elite team section for the members, but I wanted to open the invite to everybody. I figured this would fall under an event or meet so here goes:

This Friday, March 25, 2005, Elite will be having their meeting at 8pm. The meeting will last about 30 minutes. Following the meeting the entire team will be going to the theater to see "The Ring 2".

I would like to personally invite anybody who is interested, as well as any other teams who would like to come out with us to see the movie. If you are interested then make sure you are at the buffalos parking lot (near cumberland mall) by 8:30pm.

At approxamatly 8:45 we will all drive over to AMC Parkway Pointe and go see Ring 2. I would love to roll in deep as hell and show people what the car scene is all about.

I look forward to having a big turn out. Post on here and let me know who all is in for this that way I have an idea of how many people to expect. Bring all your friends out. Guys feel free to bring the GF out and vise versa. This will be a good time for sure.

Directions to the meet point is as follows:

Coming from 400
285 W
Cobb Prkwy Exit, Turn Left at the light off the Exit
Go about 1/2 mile up the road and buffalos will be on the left

Coming 75 South (Kennesaw)
285 W

Coming 75 North (Downtown Atlanta)
285 W

JC
03-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Not everybody post up at once, I don't want the forum to lock up or anything. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Anyway, the invite is still open to everyone. So you have directions if you want to show up. I think we have about 20 people going so far. IF you get lost, you can call my cell 770-842-1300 and I can help you find your way. Or if you are a very attractive, single female you can just call me for the hell of it. LOL

Seriously though, look forward to meeting some new faces, see you around 8:30 tommarow.

Brett
03-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Or if you are a very attractive, single female you can just call me for the hell of it. LOL

OR ANY WOMAN WHO IS STILL BREATHING!!!

JC
03-24-2005, 02:54 PM
OR ANY WOMAN WHO IS STILL BREATHING!!!

Yeah that will work too. :lmfao: