PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good price for?

STRteg
02-02-2009, 04:38 PM
A 2001 acura integra gsr shell no motor or trans,clean title,clean interior,clean exterior with minor dent on outside of passenger quarter panel,and about 119,000 miles on shell?

BlueHatch
02-02-2009, 05:15 PM
2k?

RL...
02-02-2009, 05:16 PM
lol 1k, if that

redrumracer
02-02-2009, 05:17 PM
$1

great estimate without even reading the post

redrumracer
02-02-2009, 05:18 PM
oh now that i read it you would have to give me some cash on the side just to take it off your hands for you

HONDA FTL

*dons flame suit*

STRteg
02-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Come on seriously

redrumracer
02-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Come on seriously
no seriously, you would either have to give it to me or pay me to take it.

well id prob give ya $100 for it.

RL...
02-02-2009, 05:28 PM
wtf you wanna do with a shell? To get a b series engine/tranny put it in only to have 140 hp in an old car that's no longer in production, that's fwd, that's played out???? I mean atleast you'd be original.

Save money, and buy soemthing nice, something that you won't regret...

gtrmonkey
02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
offer 800 for it. But expect around 1000

Halfwit
02-02-2009, 05:30 PM
about 1-1400. depends on how much you want to put into it.

gonna stay "gsr"? or do u jsut want something? u can get a ls relatively cheap, put it in/have put in cheap... but jsut calculate how much you can get motor/trans for, and how much the car costs should be less than its worth.

STRteg
02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
I was just curious on the shell pricing i wanna keep my teg and do a K swap or something idk yet i just wondering how much its worth the way it sits

The Ninja
02-02-2009, 05:44 PM
wtf you wanna do with a shell? To get a b series engine/tranny put it in only to have 140 hp in an old car that's no longer in production, that's fwd, that's played out???? I mean atleast you'd be original.

Like a Nissan? lol :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
02-02-2009, 05:54 PM

Save money, and buy soemthing nice, something that you won't regret...psttt what do you drive again a FWD that is not longer in production

STRteg
02-02-2009, 06:00 PM

I have absolutely no regrets on my car in any way shape or form and whatever B,D or K motor that goes in it ill still be beating you :taun:

J-ROCK
02-02-2009, 06:24 PM
id give 1000 at the most just for the fact its a shell!

RL...
02-02-2009, 07:48 PM
psttt what do you drive again a FWD that is not longer in production

Maxima's are still in production....:rolleyes:

And I did the awd mod to my car! But I can only drive in a straight line..:(

RL...
02-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Like a Nissan? lol :lmfao:

How many modded maxima's are there? A handful in ga? Now how many modded tegs? 9857918592387659286398562387...my point exactly

I'm not trying to say maxipads are badass, I was just saying how i think the op should get something a little nicer/rarer than a teg shell

RL...
02-02-2009, 07:53 PM
I have absolutely no regrets on my car in any way shape or form and whatever B,D or K motor that goes in it ill still be beating you :taun:

I don't race, and your car MIGHT be faster than mine after a swap, but is saying that you beat a stock maxipad worth a lot to you? lol I could care less about going fast in a fwd, which is why my engine is STOCK.

STRteg
02-02-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't race, and your car MIGHT be faster than mine after a swap, but is saying that you beat a stock maxipad worth a lot to you? lol I could care less about going fast in a fwd, which is why my engine is STOCK.

Here's my problem in you previous statement homie,Don't you think there is a reason no one is modding the pos you drive? And WHY people go out of their way to mod tegs??????:screwy:

:doh:= you fail

RL...
02-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Here's my problem in you previous statement homie,Don't you think there is a reason no one is modding the pos you drive? And WHY people go out of their way to mod tegs??????:screwy:

:doh:= you fail

? My gen max weighs only a couple hundred more pounds than a teg, our car's are just as reliable, and our engines can make more power. Granted my a33 chassis isn't the best thing out there, maxima's are not the best handling cars, but nor were they meant to be, but VQ series engines have been in every top 10 engine list since their inception. The biggest reason ppl mod honda's is because they are reliable, get good mpg, parts are cheap, easy to find/get, and you can look up how to do anything to a honda online so there is no guess work involved...modding a v-6 is more $ simple as that

I wasn't trying to brag about maxima's here, I was just saying how I think you should buy something nicer/newer than a integra SHELL. You apparently missed my point along with others and start talking about how maxima's are shitty...:thinking: But to each his own...buy your shell. lol

isa2o3
02-02-2009, 09:03 PM
1000 is a good price.

STRteg
02-02-2009, 09:03 PM
? My gen max weighs only a couple hundred more pounds than a teg, our car's are just as reliable, and our engines can make more power. Granted my a33 chassis isn't the best thing out there, maxima's are not the best handling cars, but nor were they meant to be, but VQ series engines have been in every top 10 engine list since their inception. The biggest reason ppl mod honda's is because they are reliable, get good mpg, parts are cheap, easy to find/get, and you can look up how to do anything to a honda online so there is no guess work involved...modding a v-6 is more $ simple as that

I wasn't trying to brag about maxima's here, I was just saying how I think you should buy something nicer/newer than a integra SHELL. You apparently missed my point along with others and start talking about how maxima's are shitty...:thinking: But to each his own...buy your shell. lol

I own my shell i've had my teg for almost a year now i just pulled the motor and trans last week just wondering what my shell was worth as it sits with no motor or tranny,btw thats my teg in my avatar

Tech5
02-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Its not worth much at all. I bought them from 300-1000 max in great shape!!

alpine_aw11
02-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Buying a shell can potentially save you a shitload of money if you're capable of building a car yourself. A Teg shell probably isn't worth more than 1k.

Tech5
02-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Buying a shell can potentially save you a shitload of money if you're capable of building a car yourself. A Teg shell probably isn't worth more than 1k.:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

DirtyMechanic
02-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Maxima's are still in production....:rolleyes:

And I did the awd mod to my car! But I can only drive in a straight line..:(not your A33. oh and its still FWD.

ksniperfox
02-03-2009, 08:44 AM
fuck b/d/h/k FWD series. F2Xc series or NO series lol.

Hulud
02-03-2009, 10:28 AM
LOL @ the bitches in here arguing

god you are pathetic