PDA

View Full Version : Misc hurt my knee weight lifting...

ed_gm90
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
So today I was doing squats, and did all my sets feeling good, but when I finished my i felt a little paint in my knee, and it started to hurt more, the more I walked around. Do you guys think this is normal, or should I get it checked out?

reps to any good info. :goodjob:

Maniacc
02-02-2009, 03:03 PM
You're just sore.
Must be due to the pussy type knees that you have.

Put some ice on it and stretch. Take some steroids too because it's obvious that you're very feminine.

ed_gm90
02-02-2009, 03:05 PM
god damn! lol. thanks i guess? :thinking:

iEvo
02-02-2009, 03:31 PM
dont listen to alex lol........ how often do u do suqats?

4dmin
02-02-2009, 03:36 PM
what kind of pain do you feel and exactly where is it? honestly to be on the safe side i would keep away from any major working out for about a week to give you knee time to heal some; if it is just sore/tingle it should go away, but if you still having pains/knee giving out then i would go get checked out.

iEvo
02-02-2009, 03:49 PM
if its a sharp pain i would be more worried then if it was a dull ache. but deff kepp off of it for a little till it feels better

ATLSRT8
02-02-2009, 03:50 PM
I wouldnt worry about it unless you feel the same pain for more than 48 hrs. It's so easy to just tweak a simple little muscle wrong and it will put you down for a little while. If it isnt serious it should wear off in a few hours.

FasTech
02-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Happened to me last year in High School. After I got done and started walking around a little, it got pretty bad. But after a few days I was fine. Probably just sore.. How often are you doing squats?

xdavidscenex
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Happened to me last year in High School. After I got done and started walking around a little, it got pretty bad. But after a few days I was fine. Probably just sore.. How often are you doing squats?

never happened to me before. but when i was in high school we squats 3 days a week. i think you're just sore.

FasTech
02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
never happened to me before. but when i was in high school we squats 3 days a week. i think you're just sore.

This was around when I first started doing it though so.... But I'm sure he's just sore. Normally, if your knee is seriously hurt... You know it. Or from what I have heard from friends that tore shit and etc....

iEvo
02-02-2009, 05:45 PM

workin the same muscle group 3 times a week seems a little much IMO.....but i love when people do the same workout everyday. it really shows how smart people really r

stubbyda91
02-02-2009, 06:38 PM
same thing happened to me, just dont do lower body for a day or two you most likely slightly strained a muscle down there just stay off it as mush a possable and do upper body tomorrow and see what it feels like on wednesday, and you should be golden man

ed_gm90
02-02-2009, 08:16 PM
i do squats 2 times a week. max out once a month. its been a few hours since it started hurting and the pain seems to have decreased, but it's still there.

FasTech
02-02-2009, 08:47 PM
i do squats 2 times a week. max out once a month. its been a few hours since it started hurting and the pain seems to have decreased, but it's still there.

Yeah, sounds like your just sore.

iEvo
02-03-2009, 03:25 PM
yea u should be straight.