PDA

View Full Version : Misc Speed channel what are they thinking?

Okie_doke.
02-02-2009, 05:02 AM
Why would they put something like the worst car show ever on there like "Pimp my ride" ? That show is a joke and just good for laughs if you ask me cuz how can people be excited over the crap they do to there cars? I would be p**sed if they did some of the things they do to those peoples cars to mine. WTF:no:

browningboy7
02-02-2009, 05:04 AM
PLEASE pimp my ride MTV so I can sell the POS to some douchebag kid for lots of money because it was on MTV and kids like douchebaggery!

Okie_doke.
02-02-2009, 05:21 AM
^ Thats what I would do but I'd take some of the stereo stuff out first

browningboy7
02-02-2009, 05:25 AM
My luck it would be one of the episodes where i got all lightening audio or xplode shit. I always laugh at those.

Okie_doke.
02-02-2009, 05:36 AM
I just laugh at how excited the idiots are that there car looks like s**t and has these dumbest and most useless crap in it, like one guy had a fish tank I mean FTW!!!

browningboy7
02-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Holy shittttt!!!!! You filled my car with 2 tons of bondo and added a cappecino(sp?) maker and a basketball court, Thanks for pimping my ride!:gay:

EJ25RUN
02-02-2009, 05:43 AM
Speedtv = was bought out by Fox, who then wanted to make it into a Nascar channel.

What more of an excuse do you need to realize that Speedtv = fail.

They didn't even allow the Daytona 24 to be shown on the net.

As far as im concerned, the internet will pound speedtv into the ground in the next 5-10 years. I already resort to the net to watch Rally and Motogp live even though speedtv tries to bloke it.

Okie_doke.
02-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Holy shittttt!!!!! You filled my car with 2 tons of bondo and added a cappecino(sp?) maker and a basketball court, Thanks for pimping my ride!:gay:
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh and nascar what a waste of petroleum. Hey NO LEFT TURNS!!!

Bruce Leroy
02-02-2009, 06:46 AM
I'd rather watch pimp my ride than "wrecked"....

speed does suck tho.

Okie_doke.
02-02-2009, 06:59 AM
I'd rather watch pimp my ride than "wrecked"....

speed does suck tho.
True that does "wrecked' ever change? It's the same show every time. Speed needs to show more drifting events and autocross events my opinion