PDA

View Full Version : Misc PayPal sucks!!!

DC2NR
02-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Just got screwed out of $100. Opened a dispute with a seller over egay about a wrong item I received. Well the post office made some mistake and the tracking number I gave PayPal didn't work. So they tell me to give them a working tracking number for the item I shipped back. Well I couldn't get one from the post office bc they screwed it up.

Long story short. I scanned receipts (which had the tracking number that I was given), and even scanned proof that the shipment arrived to the location (An inquiry from the post office signed, stamped, and dated by the post office). Yet PayPal says I have not submitted sufficient proof of anything. Would it hurt for a representative to just call the post office to get proof themselves?

Oh and get this, this is what the seller emailed me:

"let me tell u sth. i was going to refund u the money today. but after i receive your feedback, i decided NOT TO REFUND U until u remove the feedback."

- bestracingmotors

So whatever you do, don't buy from bestracingmotors. They give out false information. And be careful using paypal. I know I won't use it anymore. Prob go with UPS from now on.

umairejaz
02-02-2009, 12:47 AM
$100 isn't too bad but I feel your pain, i've got screwed over much more. Why not try removing the feedback?

Nikola
02-02-2009, 12:53 AM
someone tried buying a $900 laptop from dell using my paypal account.... just by pure lucke did i notice it on time to stop the payment from going through. Paypal didnt even say sorry!

_Christian_
02-02-2009, 01:22 AM
$100 isn't too bad but I feel your pain, i've got screwed over much more. Why not try removing the feedback?
x2. It sucks, I've felt y'alls pain. I'll bet you'd like to send bestracingmotors an anthrax care package.

Sir_Christopher
02-02-2009, 02:28 AM
x3!! but i have not been screwed yet and i hope i dont. but i feel the pain as well.... but mine goes to my mom cause she can take money from my bank account... and then tells me about it a couple days later.. but i always get payed back.

DC2NR
02-02-2009, 07:37 AM

I'd rather leave that negative feedback and warn/help someone else in their decision from buring from that seller. Also how do I know they really would give me my money back if I do remove it. Because from what I read on eGay, I would have to pay a small fee to remove it. Causing me to lose more money for nothing. But thanks.

someone tried buying a $900 laptop from dell using my paypal account.... just by pure lucke did i notice it on time to stop the payment from going through. Paypal didnt even say sorry!

Just goes to show you the true colors of PayPal. Seems like if they get theirs, that's all that matter to them.

x2. It sucks, I've felt y'alls pain. I'll bet you'd like to send bestracingmotors an anthrax care package.

Thought about it, but oh well. :D

DC2NR
02-02-2009, 07:38 AM
x3!! but i have not been screwed yet and i hope i dont. but i feel the pain as well.... but mine goes to my mom cause she can take money from my bank account... and then tells me about it a couple days later.. but i always get payed back.

Haha ... well I'd rather let my mom take the $100. I wouldn't even worry if she payed me back or not.

Sir_Christopher
02-02-2009, 07:41 AM
100 no try 400 or 600 dollars haha, but its my mom i love her and she has always payed me back

DC2NR
02-02-2009, 12:49 PM
100 no try 400 or 600 dollars haha, but its my mom i love her and she has always payed me back

Wouldn't matter to me ... she could take however much she wanted from me.

Atlblkz06
02-02-2009, 07:39 PM
I lost 2 grand... fuck paypal.

4DrTeg
02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
throw it down only:goodjob:

Julio
02-05-2009, 08:33 PM
paypal sucks.

LQQKITZME
02-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Yea I got screwed by paypal too...

Vteckidd
02-05-2009, 08:51 PM
{Paypal recently "flagged" my account after 400+ transactions with ZERO disputes. They said i was "high risk"

They now take 3% of every transaction, and an additional 8% out of every payment and put it in a "reserve" account that i cant touch for 90 days.

They also require me to have $1000 in hold in an account that i will only get back when i close the account.

They wont even allow me to accrue interest on the money they are taking from me.

IM still fighting it

GOOGLE CHECKOUT> PAYPAL

Vteckidd
02-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Oh and someone bought an H23 head from me and wanted me to ship it to and unconfirmed address. I declined as that breaks Paypals rules. I refunded him his money. THe sale was made OUTSIDE EBAY.

He then gets on his ebay name, wins 4 auctions, doesnt pay, and leaves me negative feedback driving my DSR below 4.1 which means i cant list anymore auctions.

I contacted paypal about how someone could buy an item, NEVER PAY FOR IT, and then leave me negative feedback. They removed 3 out o the 4 negative feedbacks and said the last one "doesnt meet requirements.

HOW THE FUCK DOES 3 EQUAL THE REQUIREMENTS and ONE DOESNT?

FUCK EBAY AND FUCK PAYPAL