PDA

View Full Version : so smacked and thacker = best buddies now?

collins
02-01-2009, 12:28 PM
so i heard thru the grapevines that thacker rode with aaron to/from sdr... aaron, props to you for putting all that shit behind you about how he was talking to you onhere...

BUT! i just got a funny IM this morning from our dearest thacker:

Thacker00SS: apparently i am a god to get aaron to run 12.3 my driving teaching > all
collinsGTO: Aaaaaaaaaand it begins. Lmao

aaron, i swear this is nothin agianst you, but this shit was funny as hell.

Buttons
02-01-2009, 12:50 PM
true story. i saw them leave together.... ;)

roche
02-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Ahahahahaha. Here we go.

quicksix
02-01-2009, 02:11 PM
subscribed

Thighs
02-01-2009, 02:13 PM
mega gay.

SmackedInATL
02-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Wow, first the ridiculous video against the NSX and now this. I know you may be "old school" but this is the type of thread that some KF noob would post.

Wow, he rode down their with me. Oh well, who fucking cares? I will say this, Thacker offered to help me with something that I wanted to do good at, so I accepted. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to racing and I'm not afraid to swallow my pride get help.

With that said, I drove that Cobra down the track yesterday, not Thacker. Maybe you should go take a lesson with Thacker and then you could put that "head work" GTO in the 12s.

DeeAOne
02-01-2009, 02:53 PM
subscribed^^
after smacked's post, x2. lol

TheGrillMan
02-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Wow, first the ridiculous video against the NSX and now this. I know you may be "old school" but this is the type of thread that some KF noob would post.

Wow, he rode down their with me. Oh well, who fucking cares? I will say this, Thacker offered to help me with something that I wanted to do good at, so I accepted. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to racing and I'm not afraid to swallow my pride get help.

With that said, I drove that Cobra down the track yesterday, not Thacker. Maybe you should go take a lesson with Thacker and then you could put that "head work" GTO in the 12s.

well said

and props for the times zach was txting me what you and everyone else ran

03RCode
02-01-2009, 02:56 PM
So Thacker gave him driving lessons, big deal. Aaron wanted to improve, so he did the smart thing and asked for advice from someone who is good at what he does. And it worked. He ran GREAT times, and looked very impressive overall. I could tell a big difference between his driving in the videos of before hand, and seeing him run yesterday. Overall he seemed to be greatly improved, and impressive.

quicksix
02-01-2009, 03:02 PM

Good attitude :goodjob:
Swalloing your pride and letting Thacker help you made you that much of a better driver and it showed yestrday at the track (aside from the 4 times you stalled your car) :tongue1:

SmackedInATL
02-01-2009, 03:03 PM
So Thacker gave him driving lessons, big deal. Aaron wanted to improve, so he did the smart thing and asked for advice from someone who is good at what he does. And it worked. He ran GREAT times, and looked very impressive overall. I could tell a big difference between his driving in the videos of before hand, and seeing him run yesterday. Overall he seemed to be greatly improved, and impressive.

Thanks man, it was good to finally put a name with a face yesterday. Had fun!

Swalloing your pride and letting Thacker help you made you that much of a better driver and it showed yestrday at the tack (aside from the 4 times you stalled your car) :tongue1:

Yeah, shit happens, that didn't stop that burnout though!!:goodjob:

03RCode
02-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Swalloing your pride and letting Thacker help you made you that much of a better driver and it showed yestrday at the tack (aside from the 4 times you stalled your car) :tongue1:

Your truck looked impressive too, good runs.

2.3 Evo 8
02-01-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm impressed with your time Smackers. Nothing wrong with a little advice.

collins
02-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Aaron, like I said bro it wasn't about you homie! I gave u props, did I not? I was laughing at how much of a goddamn ego thacker has, that's all. LOL I'm sure the goat would be in the 12s on STREET tires, just haven't had he time to prove it yet ;) the car has not seen the track with this setup, so that comment is null and void. About the vid, we talked about that, playa! Get to panties out yo ass and chillax a little ;)

SmackedInATL
02-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Aaron, like I said bro it wasn't about you homie! I gave u props, did I not? I was laughing at how much of a goddamn ego thacker has, that's all. LOL I'm sure the goat would be in the 12s on STREET tires, just haven't had he time to prove it yet ;) the car has not seen the track with this setup, so that comment is null and void. About the vid, we talked about that, playa! Get to panties out yo ass and chillax a little ;)

I'm definitely chill, but didn't we already know Thacker thinks he is a god at racing?

collins
02-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Omg holy shit dude have a laugh and move on. Glad he could teach u a thing or two

Revmaynard
02-01-2009, 04:14 PM
This thread is impressive, everyone is impressive, impressive cars.

Thighs
02-01-2009, 04:21 PM
this thread is fucking gay as fuck. what the fuck kinda high school drama shit is this collins?

collins
02-01-2009, 04:27 PM
LOL eat muh nutz. U guys are retarded. It was a damn joke to begin with but dayum! :lmfao: it's whatever. Thighs, what you doin in the kf anyway?

SmackedInATL
02-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Omg holy shit dude have a laugh and move on. Glad he could teach u a thing or two

LOL I have a great sense of humor but this was just not funny. Your "haha" thread just crashed and burned. Thats okay though...:goodjob:

Got Milk?
02-01-2009, 04:49 PM
I guess its time for smacked to re-run that 350z. There might me a different outcome?

Revmaynard
02-01-2009, 04:51 PM
He outran the Z at SDR yesterday.

Got Milk?
02-01-2009, 04:55 PM
ohh didn't know that. Big improvement than.

FasTech
02-01-2009, 05:03 PM
I saw the video of Thacker driving the Cobra on StreetRacersforums.com and new something was gonna get started....lolol

Subscribed!

SmackedInATL
02-01-2009, 05:05 PM
I guess its time for smacked to re-run that 350z. There might me a different outcome?

How about you run me.

quicksix
02-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Your truck looked impressive too, good runs.

Preciate it :goodjob:
Mods are on the way :ninja:

Got Milk?
02-01-2009, 05:29 PM
How about you run me.

with what, my 180AWHP wrx?? sure, come to sonics next week and ill run you.

Buttons
02-01-2009, 07:38 PM
I thought it was funny.

Why is thacker banned again? :thinking: lol something to think about.

Jason..
02-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Funny thing was that thacher ony helped him so he could out run me lol.Aaron ran a great time and beat me by half a second.I was very impressed w that car.For me hell I couldnt launch my car but I rana 12.6 son!!!Not bad for 325 hp.

collins
02-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Not bad at all, Jason! Your car runs strong mang! When we gonna do out pulls? Preferably rolls since I'm on street tires.

2.3 Evo 8
02-02-2009, 10:32 AM
I thought it was funny.

Why is thacker banned again? :thinking: lol something to think about.

Nobody cares what you think. Why are you posting in Track and more?

Back to the whores lounge where you belong. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thighs
02-02-2009, 10:34 AM
LOL eat muh nutz. U guys are retarded. It was a damn joke to begin with but dayum! :lmfao: it's whatever. Thighs, what you doin in the kf anyway?

WHATEVER THE HAIL I WANT!!

Tech5
02-02-2009, 10:35 AM

Thats funny when we was trying to tell you about you SUCKING from a DIG but you got all bent out of shape on the other post lol but maybe that was someone else on your Screen name? maybe thacker?:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SmackedInATL
02-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Nobody cares what you think. Why are you posting in Track and more?

Back to the whores lounge where you belong. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL!!

Civicn33b
02-02-2009, 10:42 AM
ok in all honesty though Thacker really isnt that bad of a guy in real life, he actually proved to be quite chill...

I rolled up to Vendetta's on saturday before the rollout. I was talking to Aaron and, "his buddy" that was with him started talkin light smack about my goat vs. Aaron blah blah... so I gave him a look and he was like "do you know who i am?". Puzzled I said no, turns out it was Thacker and he was pullin my chain.

He jokes IRL like he talks on here, problem is on here you cant display anything but text. Not nutswinging here but im just saying some of you who have never met the kid probably shouldnt talk shit. It seems to me bc he outdrove many on here and talked a little bit of shit (which he obviously backed with his car might i add) everyone hated him for it.

...That being said I will stay outta this bc Aaron and James are both friends, maybe both of you should just hug?! *no homo* :goodjob:

Tech5
02-02-2009, 10:45 AM
ok in all honesty though Thacker really isnt that bad of a guy in real life, he actually proved to be quite chill...

I rolled up to Vendetta's on saturday before the rollout. I was talking to Aaron and, "his buddy" that was with him started talkin light smack about my goat vs. Aaron blah blah... so I gave him a look and he was like "do you know who i am?". Puzzled I said no, turns out it was Thacker and he was pullin my chain.

He jokes IRL like he talks on here, problem is on here you cant display anything but text. Not nutswinging here but im just saying some of you who have never met the kid probably shouldnt talk shit. It seems to me bc he outdrove many on here and talked a little bit of shit (which he obviously backed with his car might i add) everyone hated him for it.

...That being said I will stay outta this bc Aaron and James are both friends, maybe both of you should just hug?! *no homo* :goodjob:

Very true!!!!

he came out the other weekend and I went up shacked his hand and talk for a min.... Me and thacker has no issues!!!

just some people think he is a DICK but thing is he is one of the most people that actually races!!! when we was out I think only 4 people raced and there was about 15-20 cars out!!!

if you are bringing your car and don't race why dont you just go home!:lmfao:

iEvo
02-02-2009, 10:53 AM
now see if thackers name wasnt in this thread then it would of sucked...

Tech5
02-02-2009, 10:58 AM
now see if thackers name wasnt in this thread then it would of sucked...lol
I think due to Thacker has came out , shacked peoples hands, went to some of the events he should be unbanned . The kills forum needs him lol

SmackedInATL
02-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah I vote for unban for Thacker. TIGER get on it. I want him to make someone cry. LOL!

Tech5
02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah I vote for unban for Thacker. TIGER get on it. I want him to make someone cry. LOL!

Like he did you on some threads/post :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

But yea un-ban please

SmackedInATL
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Like he did you on some threads/post :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

But yea un-ban please

Que? You got your story wrong buddy. I never complained about Thacker and never asked a mod to ban him.

Civicn33b
02-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Ya I vote to sign the unban thacker petition :)

03RCode
02-02-2009, 12:40 PM
My vote goes to unban Thacker.

355 LT1 Z28
02-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Id like to see him back

btstone84
02-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Sure why not

SmackedInATL
02-02-2009, 02:07 PM
^^You two are funny with those red sigs, LOL.

SicStang03
02-02-2009, 02:38 PM
unban...

NevrNufTorq
02-02-2009, 02:48 PM
unban...
if he keeps his mouth shut on here then i dont mind but if he starts his "bull$hit" again and gets knowcked out again for it and sues someone else then i say PERMANENT BAN :goodjob:

355 LT1 Z28
02-02-2009, 02:49 PM
If we bring thacker back, im sure we will see some interesting threads with him and Bstone.

Maniacc
02-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about since I didn't read any of it.

But I'm sure this is sort of related - today I went to the book store and I saw this like 35 year old fatass guy with one of those necklace badge holder things around his neck. Inside it were some yugioh cards... fucking loser! And the motherfucker was in the japan cartoon book section too.

Anyways, bring Thackers' bitchass back. A lot of you fucks are boring as shit. Atleast he's entertaining.

SicStang03
02-02-2009, 03:18 PM
^ lol

SmackedInATL
02-02-2009, 03:49 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about since I didn't read any of it.

But I'm sure this is sort of related - today I went to the book store and I saw this like 35 year old fatass guy with one of those necklace badge holder things around his neck. Inside it were some yugioh cards... fucking loser! And the motherfucker was in the japan cartoon book section too.

Anyways, bring Thackers' bitchass back. A lot of you fucks are boring as shit. Atleast he's entertaining.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Bllopez
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I say unban him.!!!!

Tech5
02-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Que? You got your story wrong buddy. I never complained about Thacker and never asked a mod to ban him.

You used to hate him too and always complain and cry lol

Buttons
02-02-2009, 08:36 PM
i can have an opinion also... i hung out with the two at the track on saturday. just found it weird they went from hate to friends. it happens though.

Buttons
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
btw, unban for thacker... it's pretty boring in the KF.

SicStang03
02-02-2009, 08:40 PM
btw, unban for thacker... it's pretty boring in the KF.

It's boring in the kitchen!!! Dinner better be ready in 20 min... you remember what happened last time

Buttons
02-02-2009, 08:42 PM
It's boring in the kitchen!!! Dinner better be ready in 20 min... you remember what happened last time

sigh, i been busy all day if you know what i mean ;) i'll get to it eventually.

OnURleft
02-02-2009, 08:48 PM
IIRC he got banned for the first time, then he came back and everyone got sick of him. Then by some miracle he got banned again and then again came back as racist as ever despite warning and people again got sick of him. After a brief return he's been perm banned because of the same reasons, he can't follow the rules and people get sick of it. Why again do we want to him back?

btstone84
02-02-2009, 08:56 PM
If we bring thacker back, im sure we will see some interesting threads with him and Bstone.

that bitch wont get at me at all...i have already tried when i first came on

Tech5
02-02-2009, 10:02 PM
IIRC he got banned for the first time, then he came back and everyone got sick of him. Then by some miracle he got banned again and then again came back as racist as ever despite warning and people again got sick of him. After a brief return he's been perm banned because of the same reasons, he can't follow the rules and people get sick of it. Why again do we want to him back?
I don't know! Just so we can ban him again I guess lol!! and its fun!:lmfao:

Ronsam2006
02-02-2009, 10:47 PM
that bitch wont get at me at all...i have already tried when i first came on
Oh, I can bet my wallet he will run you from a dig on the street.

collins
02-03-2009, 07:35 AM
LOL I'd love to see a four banger bust his camaros ass. Don't know if it could happen or not, but I'd be ROLLIN if it did.

btstone84
02-03-2009, 07:38 AM
i offered a dig on the street. him and his driver mod bitched out....guess he had to go add some HP to that shit

collins
02-03-2009, 07:44 AM
LOL

Jason..
02-03-2009, 07:51 AM
Wow collins your thread really backfired...

Tech5
02-03-2009, 07:55 AM
yup it did

Jason..
02-03-2009, 08:00 AM

With that said, I drove that Cobra down the track yesterday, not Thacker. Maybe you should go take a lesson with Thacker and then you could put that "head work" GTO in the 12s.This is one of the best Quotes ever on IA!!!

SmackedInATL
02-03-2009, 08:31 AM
This is one of the best Quotes ever on IA!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Its still all good Collins!! Hope you come out on the 21st!!http://www.musclecar-evolution.com/forums/images/smilies2/gr_patriot.gif

Civicn33b
02-03-2009, 08:52 AM
James you best bring your ass on the 21st... im going through withdrawals *no homo* :)

collins
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Wow collins your thread really backfired...
Naw it's all good. It's not that serious. If you guys didn't find it funny, it doesn't really affect my life, but I got a chuckle so I just thought I'd share lol.

And josh, I can't do the 21st. You ppl know I work on Saturdays! Btw, what did you run this weekend? Was it a 12.8 or a 12.6?

Aaron, I'm confident I can put the car into the 12's as it sits. When I get a chance, I'll give it a shot :cheers:

collins
02-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I'll actually take it one step further... If I fail to crack into the 12's whenever I return to the track, I will publically ask thacker for a driving lesson and be sincere in doing so.

Buttons
02-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I'll actually take it one step further... If I fail to crack into the 12's whenever I return to the track, I will publically ask thacker for a driving lesson and be sincere in doing so.

i laughed. can i video tape?

maybe thacker should just make a video tape himself and sell it for money.

Jason..
02-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Naw it's all good. It's not that serious. If you guys didn't find it funny, it doesn't really affect my life, but I got a chuckle so I just thought I'd share lol.

And josh, I can't do the 21st. You ppl know I work on Saturdays! Btw, what did you run this weekend? Was it a 12.8 or a 12.6?

Aaron, I'm confident I can put the car into the 12's as it sits. When I get a chance, I'll give it a shot :cheers:Like a nitrous shot?

Jason..
02-04-2009, 10:45 AM
i laughed. can i video tape?

maybe thacker should just make a video tape himself and sell it for money.Or I could video myself naked and fun around my yard naked as fuck?

Motivation
02-04-2009, 10:46 AM
^^^ It's kinda cold outside for that...

Jason..
02-04-2009, 11:26 AM
^^^ It's kinda cold outside for that...That would be my excuse for small things...

Ronsam2006
02-04-2009, 02:07 PM
i offered a dig on the street. him and his driver mod bitched out....guess he had to go add some HP to that shit
Seriously, get your car fixed. You are talking with a broken car....

Buttons
02-05-2009, 08:07 AM
That would be my excuse for small things...

you might need more than that excuse....

Jason..
02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
you might need more than that excuse....Damn..

AnthonyF
02-05-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm definitely chill, but didn't we already know Thacker thinks he is a god at racing?
Launching/shifting. Not racing.

-Ant.

TIGERJC
02-05-2009, 10:14 AM
x2

Perm Ban FTMFW, saves me from reading a bunch of pm's about ppl crying about him

Buttons
02-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Damn..

:D

btstone84
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Seriously, get your car fixed. You are talking with a broken car....

my car is fixed, who the fuck are you? and get the fuck on with that shit

collins
02-05-2009, 02:25 PM
LOL the "noob" pwning rohan...

stone, i'm guessing it wasnt that hard of a fix cause that didnt take that long. when you coming out? i'd love to see this beast i've only heard about so far. <-- not sarcasm, for the record.

Ronsam2006
02-05-2009, 10:13 PM
my car is fixed, who the fuck are you? and get the fuck on with that shit
Well why don't you put that car on some videos...i would love to see that 12 sec car than ran a 139 trap speed.

Ronsam2006
02-05-2009, 10:16 PM
LOL the "noob" pwning rohan...

stone, i'm guessing it wasnt that hard of a fix cause that didnt take that long. when you coming out? i'd love to see this beast i've only heard about so far. <-- not sarcasm, for the record.
http://blog.pharmalive.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/o_rly.jpg

collins
02-05-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL I dunno. Just sounded funny

METALBEAST
03-13-2009, 09:34 AM
x2

Perm Ban FTMFW, saves me from reading a bunch of pm's about ppl crying about him

You're a good man!

Jason..
03-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Well why don't you put that car on some videos...i would love to see that 12 sec car than ran a 139 trap speed.He would blow out a rear end....

SicStang03
03-13-2009, 08:03 PM
He would blow out a rear end....

ask anyone that saw it last weekend... Stones car is beast

Jason..
03-13-2009, 08:07 PM
ask anyone that saw it last weekend... Stones car is beastIve heard it avery quick car imnot doubting that.Just herd he goes threw rearends like Smacked sucks dick.

SicStang03
03-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Ive heard it avery quick car imnot doubting that.Just herd he goes threw rearends like Smacked sucks dick.

I think it was a transfer case this time... either way who cares... break it, upgrade :D

Jason..
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
I think it was a transfer case this time... either way who cares... break it, upgrade :DTransfer case?Is it AWD?WTF Im confused isnt it an S2000?

SmackedInATL
03-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Damn Jason, still at it huh?

Jason..
03-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Damn Jason, still at it huh?At what i was being nice?