PDA

View Full Version : Misc Burnout - Revenge

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 09:26 PM
just picked up the game today.

the menu set up for the global mode is very different. kinda hard to get used to, id say i like the burnout 3 version better.
but never the less. solid game. graphics have been cleaned up a bunch, and the new traffic crash mode is pretty intense.

if you liked 3 then buy revenge.

ironchef
09-18-2005, 10:39 PM
It's a lot of fun i agree. I keep having trouble with the "beat this laptime" missions though. I can boost all race long while not touching the walls and ill still be like 4-5 seconds off the gold time, its annoying :(.

JustinSane110™
10-02-2005, 01:36 PM
I love using traffic to take out opponents now. The crash courses are a little intimidating when you first see where you start and where you gotta make it to on some of them though, haha.

5thgcelica
10-02-2005, 02:57 PM
yeah so.... it was a cool game. but. it got repetative. im ending up not really liking thier crash mode this time. the way you have to start is lame, and restarting it takes forever, its just not as fun as 3 was in my opinion. i also noticed how many times you ended up repeating the crash courses, they would just change the money value and cars that are in it.

got boring after a little while.

ironchef
10-02-2005, 03:30 PM
Restarting in crash mode does suck, takes so long makes it boring.

EP3sAreFun
10-03-2005, 12:07 AM
It's a lot of fun i agree. I keep having trouble with the "beat this laptime" missions though. I can boost all race long while not touching the walls and ill still be like 4-5 seconds off the gold time, its annoying :(.
you gotta take all the shortcuts and jumps and crap like that

ive never played any of the series i was just really bored and bought it. lots of fun. all the cars are really pretty too heh