PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rick Ross vs. 50 cent

VIP Style
01-31-2009, 08:58 PM
so im listening to gangsta grill radio, and dj drama was talking about a beef that had escalated between 50 and ross, ross dissed fifty, 50 replied that he was gone fuck em up, and that he did. alot of ya may not believe this, but fifty ripped ross on the record drama played.

quickdodgeŽ
01-31-2009, 09:02 PM
so im listening to gangsta grill radio, and dj drama was talking about a beef that had escalated between 50 and ross, ross dissed fifty, 50 replied that he was gone fuck em up, and that he did. alot of ya may not believe this, but fifty ripped ross on the record drama played.

Ross' comments on 50's Officer Ricky diss track. (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhwf83wSJsjRKN92wy)

50 responds to Ross' response. (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9Nqd804uwYnW8KxG)

Later, QD.

stephen
01-31-2009, 09:54 PM
hahahaha, ross just did himself in....BAD! thisis50.com is something to keep an eye on for the next MONTH! when him and fat joe were beefing hard, 50 would kill him on that site EVERYDAY. my man released an underground album the same day joe's album was supposed to hit the stores. lol, the album was a full blown diss album dedicated to fat joe. to make it so bad, the shit was free. in the first week, he got more downloads to the diss album than the amount of albums joe sold!

i found this funny too.... http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/rick-ross-brushes-off-50-cents

Julio
01-31-2009, 10:01 PM
true on the 50 vs JOE.. and the whole album shit..

But that doesnt matter.. JOE is INDY.. which means, everything sold goes straight to JOE's pocket.

Actually, JOE said he wasnt responding anymore to 50 after JOE dropped my 44.. shit was pretty hot..

Julio
01-31-2009, 10:17 PM
that 50 shit was funny on ross..

50 > Fake Ross

apex2305
01-31-2009, 11:04 PM
that 50 cent video was funny as hell, i cant stand 50's rap but it seems like when he wants to fuck with someone, thats it.......................i dont think hes a gansta but im sure he can pay for em, good ol' vitamin water

VIP Style
02-01-2009, 09:45 AM
lol man i really dont think ross can fuk with 50
hahahaha, ross just did himself in....BAD! thisis50.com is something to keep an eye on for the next MONTH! when him and fat joe were beefing hard, 50 would kill him on that site EVERYDAY. my man released an underground album the same day joe's album was supposed to hit the stores. lol, the album was a full blown diss album dedicated to fat joe. to make it so bad, the shit was free. in the first week, he got more downloads to the diss album than the amount of albums joe sold!

i found this funny too.... http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/rick-ross-brushes-off-50-cents

B18c1Turboed
02-01-2009, 09:55 AM
JOE dropped my 44.. shit was pretty hot..

I tought it sucked, espically the end. Where he starts talking to 50, that fat pussy wont do shit to 50 we all know this!

Vteckidd
02-01-2009, 09:58 AM
I heard that last night too.

Ill be honest that beat on Mafia Music is sick, but i cant stand rick ross.

The 50 song, i didnt like but his flow was nuts and he killed ross.

Ross doesnt want anything with 50

quickdodgeŽ
02-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Ross doesnt want anything with 50

Ross is one of the few that can't beat 50 in the diss game. I will actually side with 50.

Check out the video I posted. This is the first time I have EVER been able to understand anything that idiot said. If he would rap like that instead of sounding like he's always got a dick in his mouth, he might sound better. Later, QD.

NOCLUE
02-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Ross aint good no more

B18c1Turboed
02-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Damm 50 going after Dj Khaled also... Gonna be a good summer!!!!

I cant stand Dj khaled, he looks gay to me also. All in the videos staring at the rappers like he wants them .....

quickdodgeŽ
02-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Ross aint good no more

Ross wasn't any good to begin with. Later, QD.

apex2305
02-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Damm 50 going after Dj Khaled also... Gonna be a good summer!!!!

I cant stand Dj khaled, he looks gay to me also. All in the videos staring at the rappers like he wants them .....

HAHAHAHAHAH, i just watched that im so hood remix video, and that fucker is RIGHT THE FUCK in everyones face while they rap, my girl JUST said is that guy gay, lol lol awesome, then i looked on thisis50 and they had that picture with him and a bowl cut, awesome. Im with qd on that ross has always sucked shit, not often does a fake ass thug rapper get proven to be fake this well, he needs to cut his losses, take his money and run

BB6dohcvtec
02-01-2009, 11:26 AM
damn 50 finally doing somebody in. too bad its just rick ross

VIP Style
02-01-2009, 11:33 AM
lol
Ross wasn't any good to begin with. Later, QD.

Julio
02-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Ross is one of the few that can't beat 50 in the diss game. I will actually side with 50.

Check out the video I posted. This is the first time I have EVER been able to understand anything that idiot said. If he would rap like that instead of sounding like he's always got a dick in his mouth, he might sound better. Later, QD.

Im not a huge fan of 50.. but take a shot in the mouth and lets see how your "verbage" comes out.. lol

LS2ner
02-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Im not a huge fan of 50.. but take a shot in the mouth and lets see how your "verbage" comes out.. lol

Gonna have to agree with the J man. One thing i have noticed is that there are alot of "Gangsta" rappers that get proven to be fake. Like Rick Ross, Fat Joe and some others. No one has ever shown anything about 50 being a pussy.

quickdodgeŽ
02-01-2009, 05:34 PM

I understand the reason why. I'm just saying that's what he sounds like. That's a main reason I don't listen to him. That and all the love songs. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-02-2009, 09:48 AM
It's all right guys, QD is from the west the recent best thing to come out of there was what.....The pack? LOL

AlanŽ
02-02-2009, 03:50 PM
my 44 was weak as hell as far diss tracks go

B18c1Turboed
02-02-2009, 07:07 PM
50 with rick ross baby mama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPUN0YeuuY&eurl=http://thisis50.com/&feature=player_embedded

quickdodgeŽ
02-02-2009, 07:35 PM
It's all right guys, QD is from the west the recent best thing to come out of there was what.....The pack? LOL

Must have forgotten the latest ownage I put on you.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I couldn't own you because you quickly fled the scene after I told you what was up. You don't want to run away again do you? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
02-02-2009, 07:37 PM
http://api.ning.com/files/NBK2s8KBVV-2Hpfh9TSr3kp8j-LB6ptvyt7RfdOTRqGVz0sW1apkG0PcALKvdK72d0gbloabQF3Y 3u6tQK-WeeyuLEHKmUwv/50tia.jpg

Rick Ross' son's Mom, lolol.

Officer Ricky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjLGm3nH0gM)

Later, QD.

ka24boost
02-02-2009, 07:46 PM
they both suck

XLR8NMR2
02-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Must have forgotten the latest ownage I put on you.

Oh wait, I'm sorry. I couldn't own you because you quickly fled the scene after I told you what was up. You don't want to run away again do you? Later, QD.

lololol you photoshoppin bastard

XLR8NMR2
02-03-2009, 09:41 AM
50 with rick ross baby mama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPUN0YeuuY&eurl=http://thisis50.com/&feature=player_embedded

no sound for some reason

Bruce Leroy
02-03-2009, 10:02 AM
U know what... fuck his baby mamma, she wanna complain about how he aint got no money, and she don't have a car, blah, blah, blah. WTF does she got?? Where the fuck does she work, if she can't even go get a car. Her doing this is only gonna hurt her in the long run. He is putting food on your table, probably paid for your house/appt whatever, and he WAS letting u use his car..... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN HE DON"T HAVE ANY MONEY AT ALL????????????

stupid bitches....

BobbyFresco
02-03-2009, 10:31 AM
50 needs a new gimmick.
Fat Joe.
Kanye.
Lil Wayne
Rick Ross.
All artists that have outsold him.

You know your career is going to the shitter when you have to pick fights with motherfuckers to stay relevant.

50 is garbage.
A thug that makes love songs? pfffffffffft.

VIP Style
02-03-2009, 10:37 AM
lol man you dont know what you talking about, fat joe has not outsold 50, rick ross definitely has not, and most artist who he beefing with take shots at him first, like the game stupid azz. and that kanye west thing was far from a beef, it was entertainment, it was just a clean competition between the two. did you watch 106 and park when they were both there promoting their albums? im sorry but fifty is not garbage, rather you hate him or like him, you gotta respect his come up.
50 needs a new gimmick.
Fat Joe.
Kanye.
Lil Wayne
Rick Ross.

You know your career is going to the shitter when you have to pick fights with motherfuckers to stay relevant.

50 is garbage.

BobbyFresco
02-03-2009, 10:50 AM
lol man you dont know what you talking about, fat joe has not outsold 50, rick ross definitely has not, and most artist who he beefing with take shots at him first, like the game stupid azz. and that kanye west thing was far from a beef, it was entertainment, it was just a clean competition between the two. did you watch 106 and park when they were both there promoting their albums? im sorry but fifty is not garbage, rather you hate him or like him, you gotta respect his come up.

I'll give you the point on Fat Joe and Rick Ross although I haven't looked at numbers....Maybe someone who's bored enough can look it up.
The only thing I can even remotely say I respect about 50 is his business savvy and that's it. Sure, he's made a great something out of nothing but he's hot garbage. His last album was a flop in terms of how he and others peceived it would do. His record sales are definitely down. Did he not state that if Kanye outsold him he'd retire?

He made his money and he needs to retire and focus his energy in other directions while he's still somewhat relevant.

XLR8NMR2
02-03-2009, 11:07 AM
I'll give you the point on Fat Joe and Rick Ross although I haven't looked at numbers....Maybe someone who's bored enough can look it up.
The only thing I can even remotely say I respect about 50 is his business savvy and that's it. Sure, he's made a great something out of nothing but he's hot garbage. His last album was a flop in terms of how he and others peceived it would do. His record sales are definitely down. Did he not state that if Kanye outsold him he'd retire?

He made his money and he needs to retire and focus his energy in other directions while he's still somewhat relevant.

50 has been relevant for about 12 years now...LOL

Just wait untill dre, em, 50 and d12 drop their next album.....they already run the rap game but this will be another complete takeover.....It's what hip hop needs right now...

XLR8NMR2
02-03-2009, 11:10 AM
and if anyone wants to chime in and get pwned about the topic step in the ring

*waits for QD*

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50190931/Official_Boxing_Ring.jpg

soul
02-03-2009, 11:26 AM
ross just should get Game to help him, he"ll merc 50 an everyone else that steps up like always.

VIP Style
02-03-2009, 11:34 AM
game merced himself by turning on the unit. now his azz working for koch records. game would have been better off sticking with the unit. how the fuk you gone bash the nicca that got your album finished and on deck. if it was not for fifty or the unit, the documentary probably would not have been dropped, and game probably would have been dropped as well.
ross just should get Game to help him, he"ll merc 50 an everyone else that steps up like always.

VIP Style
02-03-2009, 11:37 AM
ya know lol, and about thugs making love songs, man what rapper doesnt have a love song. see what i dont get is how folks scream "switch the style up" and the moment that artist does it, folks start talking shit about them(lil wayne, 50, etc.)
50 has been relevant for about 12 years now...LOL

Just wait untill dre, em, 50 and d12 drop their next album.....they already run the rap game but this will be another complete takeover.....It's what hip hop needs right now...

JackMaster
02-03-2009, 11:38 AM

lol, the Game? All he does is name-drop in his songs. I feel like being a dick to anyone tht jocks the Game... starting to feel like QD n shit.

Later,
JM

XLR8NMR2
02-03-2009, 12:07 PM
lol, the Game? All he does is name-drop in his songs. I feel like being a dick to anyone tht jocks the Game... starting to feel like QD n shit.

Later,
JM

game is lame

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/120fs640681.gif

XLR8NMR2
02-03-2009, 12:10 PM

hmm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/GetThatShitOuttaHere.jpg

leobond001
02-03-2009, 03:06 PM
50 needs a new gimmick.
Fat Joe.
Kanye.
Lil Wayne
Rick Ross.

50 is garbage.

50 has sold over 21 million records on his own, not including g unit projects. the only one the might have come close is Kanye if you include all the albums he did production on.

50 is just sticking up for himself after a artist came at him.

Julio
02-03-2009, 03:16 PM
50 straight Jaruled The Boss.. hahah @ the Boss....

Julio
02-03-2009, 03:21 PM
BTW Ross has beef with T.I as well..

50 should let T.I smoke Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3iWioRSefk&NR=1

leobond001
02-03-2009, 03:26 PM
^^^^naw, T.I is in the same boat as Ross, he also suffers from Fake rappers syndrome

alpine_aw11
02-04-2009, 08:58 AM
^^^^naw, T.I is in the same boat as Ross, he also suffers from Fake rappers syndrome

Most rappers are fake. That's just how it is. You think all of them run around shooting and fighting people just because they rap about it?

If 50 came out with an album working with Em/Dre that went back to his old style I would listen to it. Seriously though, 99% of his shit is weak. At least on his own albums.

VIP Style
02-04-2009, 10:07 AM
ya im not too convinced about tip myself, i tried to listen and like some of his music, but i cant really stand T.I. music.

VIP Style
02-04-2009, 10:09 AM
exactly, so I dont see why folks talk down on the man talking about he a gimmick and all that, 50 probably one of the realest when it comes to spittin about his "past" life style. rather you like him or not.
50 has sold over 21 million records on his own, not including g unit projects. the only one the might have come close is Kanye if you include all the albums he did production on.

50 is just sticking up for himself after a artist came at him.

XLR8NMR2
02-04-2009, 12:25 PM
exactly, so I dont see why folks talk down on the man talking about he a gimmick and all that, 50 probably one of the realest when it comes to spittin about his "past" life style. rather you like him or not.

the funny thing is all the 50 haters will never know the mans history because they are so narrow minded or just plain retarded. I urge everyone to get a copy of the "The real 50 cent"

It's basciclly the story of 50 working under one of the most notorious drug gangs in new york in the 80's "The supreme team" well 50 got so big selling drugs the leader of the team sent a hit out him....Got shot 7 times and the man is still breathing to rap about.....the guy that tried to kill him died shortly after.

give credit where credit is due

quickdodgeŽ
02-04-2009, 07:56 PM
the funny thing is all the 50 haters will never know the mans history because they are so narrow minded or just plain retarded. I urge everyone to get a copy of the "The real 50 cent"

Lolol @ you never learning. Your favorite word is "hater" and you use it even when it doesn't even apply to anything. I know the history of the dude. Doesn't make me think his rap is any good though. Your arguments to try and make people like him or old and useless. I don't call you a "hater" because you don't like Gayme. I don't say you don't know shit about rap because you don't like Gayme. Of course I don't have to. You prove you don't know too much by spreading the gospel of 50 being a rap deity.

It's basciclly the story of 50 working under one of the most notorious drug gangs in new york in the 80's "The supreme team" well 50 got so big selling drugs the leader of the team sent a hit out him....Got shot 7 times and the man is still breathing to rap about.....the guy that tried to kill him died shortly after.

give credit where credit is due

So, under your "reasoning" and "logic," we're supposed to respect a man's rap capabilities (or lack thereof) due to the fact that he was a big time criminal who survived a hit? Wow dude. You overestimate your knowledge level daily, man. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
02-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Finally at last XLR8NMR2 has found someone that likes 50 cent just as much as him.

leobond001
02-05-2009, 08:29 AM
So, under your "reasoning" and "logic," we're supposed to respect a man's
rap capabilities (or lack thereof) due to the fact that he was a big time criminal who survived a hit? Wow dude. You overestimate your knowledge level daily, man. Later, QD.

i dont think he's saying respect his rap capabilities because of his past, but you can respect the fact that he's not lying about what he did. That he's not out here story telling like most rappers do. he is actually keeping it 100%. Rick ross and the TI's of rap constantly lye and even try to keep them,selves in trouble to make it seem like they are " to gangsta"

just look at Tupacs life.

he went to smart schools all his life and was never in any trouble as a kid. he was even with a rap pop group, then he all of a sudden want to be gangsta, but ppl respect that for some reason.

VIP Style
02-05-2009, 10:21 AM
you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one, those gun charges tip caught lol man that was some publicity stunt trust me. come on i know tip smarter than that, why not just have the straps delivered to the privacy of your own home? and i would have been more convinced if it was a outsider informant who knocked him instead of one of his own body guards.

So, under your "reasoning" and "logic," we're supposed to respect a man's

i dont think he's saying respect his rap capabilities because of his past, but you can respect the fact that he's not lying about what he did. That he's not out here story telling like most rappers do. he is actually keeping it 100%. Rick ross and the TI's of rap constantly lye and even try to keep them,selves in trouble to make it seem like they are " to gangsta"

just look at Tupacs life.

he went to smart schools all his life and was never in any trouble as a kid. he was even with a rap pop group, then he all of a sudden want to be gangsta, but ppl respect that for some reason.

XLR8NMR2
02-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Lolol @ you never learning. Your favorite word is "hater" and you use it even when it doesn't even apply to anything. I know the history of the dude. Doesn't make me think his rap is any good though. Your arguments to try and make people like him or old and useless. I don't call you a "hater" because you don't like Gayme. I don't say you don't know shit about rap because you don't like Gayme. Of course I don't have to. You prove you don't know too much by spreading the gospel of 50 being a rap deity.

I understand rap is very opinionated and shit but my argument with you is you think his music is complete trash which is cool because everyone has their opinion and your right i do use the word hater alot because this board is full of haters....I never said i hated game...i actually used to listen to his music but as far as his image and persona are concerned he just doesn't fit it.

So, under your "reasoning" and "logic," we're supposed to respect a man's rap capabilities (or lack thereof) due to the fact that he was a big time criminal who survived a hit? Wow dude. You overestimate your knowledge level daily, man. Later, QD.

I don't overestimate shit. I'm not saying respect the mans rap capabilities im telling you to respect him because he isn't a phony. The shit he raps about is true. Respect the mans hustle, respect the man because he came from the dirt and is one of the richest rappers living ever. Respect him because he is in inspiration to actual people that are still in the hood doing the things he raps about.

I never once judged your intelligence so don't judge mine.

quickdodgeŽ
02-05-2009, 05:05 PM
my argument with you is you think his music is complete trash which is cool because everyone has their opinion

If it is cool if that I have a differing opinion with you on 50s music, why is there an argument period? You called me a "hater" for not liking the dude. A "hater" is one who just doesn't like someone either for bandwagon reasons or no reason at all. I backed up my reasons for not liking the dude. I was able to pull off an argument based on the facts I had.

Respect the mans hustle, respect the man because he came from the dirt and is one of the richest rappers living ever. Respect him because he is in inspiration to actual people that are still in the hood doing the things he raps about.

Why would I respect a dude that has the past he did and is being an inspiration to others for that past? He's making his money. Cool. But I don't respect the dude.

I never once judged your intelligence so don't judge mine.

You really posted this or was this edited in by a mod? You've said a couple of times that I don't know anything about rap because I don't like G-Unit. I even returned and told you that I'd squash you in hip hop trivia and still tell you I can't stand G-Unit, lolol. You never came back.

Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
02-05-2009, 05:10 PM
nawwww QD i know you know your shit when it comes to rap......We just bump heads everytime this subject comes up....I mean you do know your boy DR.DRE basically made 50cent so blame the west coast for 50cent

lololol later,Xlr8nmr2

quickdodgeŽ
02-05-2009, 05:14 PM
nawwww QD i know you know your shit when it comes to rap......We just bump heads everytime this subject comes up....I mean you do know your boy DR.DRE basically made 50cent so blame the west coast for 50cent

lololol later,Xlr8nmr2

Lolol. You know it's all good. Later, QD.

B18c1Turboed
02-06-2009, 07:54 AM
http://www.officerricky.com/

leobond001
02-06-2009, 08:25 AM
:no::no::no::no:^^^^^ damn 50 is cold, but ross asked for it.

how can anybody recover from this?:cheers:

01CDMLUDER
02-13-2009, 05:58 PM
LMAO

http://www.officerricky.com/images/officer-ricky.jpghttp://www.officerricky.com/images/village-people-rick-ross.jpg