PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Issue

HotHordas7
09-18-2005, 08:37 PM
I have a installed KYB AGX shocks on my 97 Honda Accord along with some cheap ass coilovers that I got from a friend my damn car was so bouncy it made me think the front end of the car was coming off the ground I realized I was stupid and made a big ass mistake so guys can anybody make any good suggestions as far as what what kind of springs/coilovers would go good with AGX shocks and I'm probably gonna need a good ass camber need help with that too. Thanks guys/girls.

YokotaS13
09-18-2005, 08:52 PM
ingalls has a good camber kit

also what kind of a ride are you looking for OEM but lower, stiff, smooth. THat will all determine a set of springs you want.

I personally am a fan of the tein springs nad eibach pro kits

HotHordas7
09-18-2005, 09:14 PM
ingalls has a good camber kit

also what kind of a ride are you looking for OEM but lower, stiff, smooth. THat will all determine a set of springs you want.

I personally am a fan of the tein springs nad eibach pro kits

Well I want a lower car of course (few inches drop) but also at the same time I don't want to feel everything on the road like before I felt the smallest rock or hole on the road. I've been through the worst I could say the car bounced like it had hydraulics well not really but seemed like it so anything better that what it was before is just that better.

YokotaS13
09-18-2005, 11:06 PM
^ ditto

Grab yourself some tein stechs if your just lookin for looks 150 bucks or so for springs

smokinblackneon
09-19-2005, 12:40 PM
I know you said they are cheap but if the front felt like that did you put them on right as in the front on the front and rear on the rear

HotHordas7
09-19-2005, 05:43 PM
I know you said they are cheap but if the front felt like that did you put them on right as in the front on the front and rear on the rear

Yeah I did

HotHordas7
09-20-2005, 08:21 PM
^ ditto

Grab yourself some tein stechs if your just lookin for looks 150 bucks or so for springs

I was thinking to go for H&R Race springs they have a lower drop somebody advise me if they're gonna be a good combo with AGX's

djmaddmartin
09-20-2005, 09:57 PM
I heard Ground Control were good.

Vteckidd
09-23-2005, 12:51 PM
get a good spring and turn the AGX struts to SOFT on the adjustment.

Heres some good springs:
Skunk2
Tein
Eibach

Heres some good Coilovers:
Omnipower
Skunk2
Ground Control (they are a little expensive though)

my car rides really bouncy, but its cause it has 10K/12K rate springs on it and my struts are shortened all the way . suspension travel is an issue here