PDA

View Full Version : Title Questions. I'm over my head

Blitanicle99
01-31-2009, 10:27 AM
So my Rx7 FC has a cosmetic salvage title. I want to sell it as is, and have a few people interested. But the F***ing state of GA wont issue me another title just in my name so I can sell it.

I bulshitted and told them it was a track car only and there was no way to pass inspection because nothing was DOT approved. Still nothing. So now I have to go get it inspected by the state just to get a title in my name and at that point I might as well get it street legal again.

Next, I also tried getting the title to my Silverado which has a rebuilt title. Well, they won't give me a F***ing title for it either and that has to be inspected even tho its legal to drive in Ohio again. WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!!!!

My question is, can a bonded title solve my problems on both vehicles? I am about to do it. Does a bond'd title overrite a Salvage title?

Thanks for any help

silversol
01-31-2009, 10:34 AM
you will need to get them inspected. when you go to bond the title the salvage will show up!

Blitanicle99
01-31-2009, 10:43 AM
you will need to get them inspected. when you go to bond the title the salvage will show up!

I figured they would fuck me like that too.

VickNotic
02-01-2009, 11:53 AM
well your not going to get fcuked but it will legalize your cars, i've bonded a few cars before. and it's not as bad as they say it is. i've seen uglieers totaled cars with no hoods, some are come as is on a tow truck and they get it inspected. as long as the 22 inspection points are there then your good to go for a $160 per bond/car 8D so you dont need to worry bout it much

wannab20hatch
02-01-2009, 11:57 AM
if its a track car then why are people worried about titling it?