PDA

View Full Version : Misc Looking for a Workout partner on the southside

00CelicaGT
01-29-2009, 10:09 PM
like the title says im looking for a workout partner on the southside (Henery, Clayton, and Fayett/ PeachTreeCity Area's) i haven't worked out in about 2&1/2yrs and notice im getting out of shape. so i've been wanting to get back into the gym, i used to love to work out when i played Baseball in H.S. & college but lost the urge to work out due to a few injuries, now im wanting to get back into it. i'd like to have a partner to help motivate one another and it's always funner to have a workout partner. im no competitive lifter or anything just someone who likes to stay/get back in shape.

i haven't gotten a membership to any specific gym's yet so if u already have one then i'd be willing to meet up wit u depending on distance & price of monthly membership. i perfer to workout after work and i usually get off @ 5:30 - 6:15. if u go to the gym a little later than that it's ok im willing to work around schedule's.

this may be a lost cause but i figured someone here has to workout on the southside.

so if u dont mind having a workout partner then send me a pm wit the info of ur gym (i.e. Location/monthly membership) also the time u go to the gym:cheers:

00CelicaGT
01-30-2009, 03:13 PM
BUMP

Firefightin_tC
02-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I workout on the Southside...but I work out in the mornings after work. (7am)

Motivation
02-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Anthony, hit me up Tuesday. I have been looking for someone to work out with so I can get back into it again...

quickdodgeŽ
02-01-2009, 09:43 PM
A whole lot of gayness in here. Later, QD.

chinitoxamor
02-02-2009, 12:00 AM
he wants a partner to do butt flexes lol

quickdodgeŽ
02-02-2009, 05:35 AM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
02-02-2009, 08:15 AM

:goodjob: :cheers:

hey QD maybe u should come work out wit me, i seen u on the southside a few weekends ago when i went to Hooters, u were @ longhorns on Jonesboro RD.

00CelicaGT
02-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Anthony, hit me up Tuesday. I have been looking for someone to work out with so I can get back into it again...

ok we'll talk about it tomarrow.:cheers:

kar906
02-02-2009, 08:35 AM
ha

iEvo
02-02-2009, 12:27 PM
people who hate on people that actually go to they gym and like to stay in shape do it because they r the ones who cant keep up.

00CelicaGT
02-02-2009, 07:54 PM
people who hate on people that actually go to they gym and like to stay in shape do it because they r the ones who cant keep up.

:cheers: :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
:goodjob: :cheers:

hey QD maybe u should come work out wit me, i seen u on the southside a few weekends ago when i went to Hooters, u were @ longhorns on Jonesboro RD.

You saw me there, lolol? Should have said wassup. I hardly ever see anyone I know on the SS. My family and I had met her parents over there. I hate eating at those places.

People who take life to seriously usually end up having miserable lives and making themselves look stupid trying to make a joke into something serious. Don't forget that. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
02-03-2009, 08:05 AM
^^^ i seen a Blue CVCC so i walked over to take a look and seen ur tag. i didn't say wats up cuz i was going in Hooters and only saw the car with no one around it.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
02-03-2009, 12:06 PM
People who take life to seriously usually end up having miserable lives and making themselves look stupid trying to make a joke into something serious. Don't forget that. Later, QD.

*too :doh:

iEvo
02-03-2009, 03:23 PM
im just sayin b/c there are alot of people that do hate on us. but back on topic, if i was on the southside id deff go to the gym with u but im all the way up in the gwinnett area

00CelicaGT
02-03-2009, 03:40 PM
^^ IT'S ALL GOOD MAN I APPRICATE IT.

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2009, 09:00 PM
^^^ i seen a Blue CVCC so i walked over to take a look and seen ur tag. i didn't say wats up cuz i was going in Hooters and only saw the car with no one around it.

Lolol. Well it's nice to know that you don't dislike that bad so that you didn't fuck with the car, lolol. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
02-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Lolol. Well it's nice to know that you don't dislike that bad so that you didn't fuck with the car, lolol. Later, QD.

it's funny u say that cuz i told a friend who's car it was and that i should go piss on the door handle, we both died laughing. lol but i told him im just kidding!

i would never fuck wit someone's car cuz i wouldn't want someone to fuck wit mine. :goodjob:

G.C
02-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Good thing you didn't piss on his door. Cause he will sniff that shit all the way back to your house and ram his civic on your forefore