PDA

View Full Version : any way to find out who a cell number belongs to???

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:12 PM
got a cell number 706-851-7855 that's been calling my fathers phone at random times/days...

called him one night saying "dad come pick me up" and all this shit ridiculously late.. my dad being generally concerned for my safety got out of bed at like 2 in the morning looking for me...

lame on my part was my phone was in my vehicle cause i didn't want to carry it into the bar with me that night.. so i didn't answer when he called me...

either way it's happened on more than one occasion... my number and my dads are 1 digit off so i figure maybe it's someone trying to screw with me.. idk.. BUT i'd love to find out who it is...

only way i got the number is the dumbass literally just called my dad again and forgot to *67 it or whatever it is...

Sammich
01-29-2009, 03:14 PM
SORRY KYLE. I WONT DO IT AGAIN

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:15 PM
SORRY KYLE. I WONT DO IT AGAIN

naw.. this guy has a younger redneck voice...

Sammich
01-29-2009, 03:16 PM

nomind
01-29-2009, 03:17 PM
got a cell number 706-851-7855 that's been calling my fathers phone at random times/days...

called him one night saying "dad come pick me up" and all this shit ridiculously late.. my dad being generally concerned for my safety got out of bed at like 2 in the morning looking for me...

lame on my part was my phone was in my vehicle cause i didn't want to carry it into the bar with me that night.. so i didn't answer when he called me...

either way it's happened on more than one occasion... my number and my dads are 1 digit off so i figure maybe it's someone trying to screw with me.. idk.. BUT i'd love to find out who it is...

only way i got the number is the dumbass literally just called my dad again and forgot to *67 it or whatever it is...
Last time someone prank phone called me I got my peoples to post NUMEROUS ads on CL for a bunch of free stuff because I was "leaving the country," I mean like free tv's, xbox ect ect ect and I never got pranked from him again. He got so pissed off. What a good backfire..

matthewAPM
01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
yeehaw. my fault. wont happen again

Ed
01-29-2009, 03:21 PM
im pretty positive you cant find out, you can try calling your network and tell them this person has been harassing you.

Sammich
01-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Last time someone prank phone called me I got my peoples to post NUMEROUS ads on CL for a bunch of free stuff because I was "leaving the country," I mean like free tv's, xbox ect ect ect and I never got pranked from him again. He got so pissed off. What a good backfire..

sounds good:goodjob:

IMPORTchic
01-29-2009, 03:22 PM
They are from Blue Ridge if that helps .....and their carrier is Sprint. =-)

Didnt you have some friend that you gave the dog to from up there. Not saying it was them, but someone else from up there you are connected to.

If it makes you mad enough post it on here. They will NEVER prank call anyone again after that! Buwahaha!

Sammich
01-29-2009, 03:23 PM
i like that craigslist bid much better..i say post it on craigslist

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:28 PM
They are from Blue Ridge if that helps .....and their carrier is Sprint. =-)

Didnt you have some friend that you gave the dog to from up there. Not saying it was them, but someone else from up there you are connected to.

If it makes you mad enough post it on here. They will NEVER prank call anyone again after that! Buwahaha!

yeah, my parents live in BR i'm from BR... my number is BR.. that's not a shocker at all i knew it was someone up that way...

but it's NOT A FRIEND of mine that i know of...

MongolPup
01-29-2009, 03:29 PM
There was a thread recently where someone wanted some dude named Justin to have a bad week and they posted the number up/challenged IA to do their worst and the guy's life turned into a living hell.

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:30 PM
There was a thread recently where someone wanted some dude named Justin to have a bad week and they posted the number up/challenged IA to do their worst and the guy's life turned into a living hell.

well LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:31 PM
i'm gonna get the number blocked from calling me.. so i'm not worried about that...

matthewAPM
01-29-2009, 03:32 PM
I remember this one time I prank called a business in cali and talked to this chick. She asked for my number so thinking it was funny, gave it to her. Next thing I know, she is calling me from a "unknown" number 30-40 times a day cussing me out the second I say hello. This went on for about 2 days and I had it. So I called her business and asked to speak to her boss....she wasnt in. So I called back and got the answering machine. In the message, it listed the owners number so I wrote it down. Then I turned on call forwarding to her bosses number and let them go to her.HAHAHA! next thing I know, im getting call from her REAL number yelling at me saying I directed her number to her boss and told her to fuck off and shit and her boss recognized her voice! I WIN.

the end

osnap
01-29-2009, 03:32 PM
it was me :ninja:

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:35 PM
it was me :ninja:

impossible...

though he sounded young.. he still had a male voice...

osnap
01-29-2009, 03:36 PM
impossible...

though he sounded young.. he still had a male voice...
:lmfao: thats fucked up man.

oh btw, at taco mac the other night? i did something that I hear you find VERY strange...

i left a tip. :D

Sammich
01-29-2009, 03:36 PM
he still had a male voice...

thats just low:lmfao:

oneSLOWex
01-29-2009, 03:38 PM
I remember this one time I prank called a business in cali and talked to this chick. She asked for my number so thinking it was funny, gave it to her. Next thing I know, she is calling me from a "unknown" number 30-40 times a day cussing me out the second I say hello. This went on for about 2 days and I had it. So I called her business and asked to speak to her boss....she wasnt in. So I called back and got the answering machine. In the message, it listed the owners number so I wrote it down. Then I turned on call forwarding to her bosses number and let them go to her.HAHAHA! next thing I know, im getting call from her REAL number yelling at me saying I directed her number to her boss and told her to fuck off and shit and her boss recognized her voice! I WIN.

the end

:lmfao: :cheers: hahahahahahahahaha NICE

Killer
01-29-2009, 03:41 PM
:lmfao: thats fucked up man.

oh btw, at taco mac the other night? i did something that I hear you find VERY strange...

i left a tip. :D

i left a killer tip son!!!!

osnap
01-29-2009, 03:41 PM
i left a killer tip son!!!!
i see wut u did thar :ninja: