PDA

View Full Version : Spamming UFC's Prime time again! Tonight 10pm on SPikeTV !!! dont miss it!!!

carrascopa
01-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Penn vs. Pierre 2! Show my bossman some love for his upcoming fight this weekend against George St. Pierre..

The countdown shows last installment is tonight at 10pm on Spike TV.. its already the highest rated countdown show in history, so if you havent seen it, tune in tonight, before its gone!

Thank you kindly all of you.. even the GSP fans. LOL

carrascopa
01-28-2009, 02:31 PM
and heres something a little extra for you IA'ers

http://api.ning.com/files/Bf0yTFHFwaLtBHLIHIP66ExlBauUHhRnhFDxzXAly9oT8dSyVY GKA4pvccCMPwrWVGA5QIb6S*UzEjY76xfQSGz94N6FV9tf/bjpredictions.jpg?width=450&height=327

Here are some quotes from my homeys on the fight! ( dont delete this ish IA, i am not link sharing )

UFC Lightweight "Sugar" Shane Nelson:
"You know who I'm picking bro...I think BJ is gonna pick GSP apart on the feet and eventually ending up on his back to sink the RNC in the 3rd !"

UFC Lightweight Justin Buccholz:
"Whats up bro saw the webisode and it was the shit!!!
First I am rooting for BJ he is the smaller guy and he is a funny ass dude who loves life. He is a straight scrapper which is why I am a fan.
Second I'm gonna act like a sissy and give a cop out. haha I think Bj can smash him up in the first 2 maybe 3 rounds but if it goes longer than that then GSP should take over and get the decision. Im rootin for Penn though!"

Team Alpha Male member and Grappling Champion Matt Sanchez replied simply with:
"BJ for sure bra!, Gonna be a scrap!"

UFC Welterweight Anthony "Rumble" Johnson:
"Whoever wins is cool with me. Both are great fighters and will put on a great show. I respect them and there talents very much so I cant really say who I want to win. [ Laughs ] They arent fighting me so i dont care who wins. All i can say is some one is gonna get their ass beat!!!"

Former UFC Fighter and current Belator competitor War Machine:
"This fight is a hard one for me because these are two of my favorite fighters, I think they are both contenders for the #1 pound for pound spot. I think that BJ got robbed the first time around and I pretty much seeing the action going the same way in this next fight. I see BJ dominating the early rounds, and if St. Pierre is still awake, he'll start to take over in the last two.
I see it hard for BJ to get the decision because of politics and how the UFC loves him so much as a poster boy. That being said though, my heart and cheers go out for BJ, we have a lot of the same friends and every time I have met him he has been super cool to me. Lets hope BJ can take him out and avoid the decision!"

UFC lightweight Deigo "Nightmare" Sanchez:
"Pedro here is my quote is "BJ will destroy gsp by ko 1st round" thanks for asking Diego NIGHTMARE Sanchez......."

UFC Welterweight contendor Mike "Quick" Swick:
"Hey whats up Pedro!
I never do predictions... [laughs]
I think the fight will be fought and settled on the feet. I think GSP will be cautious to take BJ down and I think BJ will be content to keep it on the feet. I am very excited to watch this one!"

Top 5 welterweight and (almost) free agent Jake Shields:
"Bj and GSP are both two of my favorite fighters and I know them both as well, so its hard for me to decide. But when it comes down to it I'm sure I will root for BJ since he is reaps bjj.
As far as who I think will win, I think this is a very close fight that could go to either guy but i will give GSP a slight advantage in the later rounds do to size and conditioning.
This is a fight i will be watching very close since the winner will be considered the best at my weight and maybe even pound for pound."

Abu Dhabi Champ , UFC announer and famed BJJ trainer Eddie Bravo:
"That's a tough question, I love gsp to death, he's always been super nice to me and I think he's one of the best mma fighters of all time, but BJ is a personal friend of mine, I've known him since we were white belts, and since I helped BJ a little with his rubber guard obviously I'm rooting for bj.
I have no idea how this fight is gonna go down but I think bj will pull it out"

WEC star Urijah Faber:
"What up Pedro, Im definately rooting for my boy BJ in his upcoming fight with St Pierre. They had a great fight last time, but I feel like BJ won the fight and I think that this one will be similar. I feel like we will see the most focused and dedicated BJ coming into this fight. I think he will be on his game and win a decision or a submission."

UFC Lightweight Nate Diaz:
"BJ Penn, I've been a fan of him since I started training. I like his style and his attitude, I think he won the first fight and I think GSP knows that its not going to be a fun fight. Im going with BJ Penn, good luck put it down for the lightweights ...............i cant say how the fights going to go lets watch and find out.........."

pardon my Type O's

4dmin
01-28-2009, 02:35 PM
isn't Penn trying to be the first to hold two belts at one time in the UFC?

carrascopa
01-28-2009, 02:36 PM
yes paul, he is the first person to ever challenge for 2 belts, so he already made history.. and he has a great chance at winning this thing

Brett
01-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Alex, FUCK YO COUCH N*GGA!!!

btw, Im making my 1st trip to Cali the first week of March.

ShooterMcGavin
01-28-2009, 03:17 PM
gonna be a great fight, i think gsp is gonna take it.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-28-2009, 03:25 PM
gonna be a great fight, i think gsp is gonna take it.
:stupid:

I wish my satellite was hooked up at my house! But they can't come out till Friday :cry:

SleepingTalon
01-28-2009, 03:38 PM
BJ is a friend of mine as well. GSP is gonna get KO'd or TKO'd inside of 3 rounds. If he can survive into the 4th, I would be utterly SHOCKED.

Kevykev
01-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Word! PENN!

carrascopa
01-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Alex, FUCK YO COUCH N*GGA!!!

btw, Im making my 1st trip to Cali the first week of March.

If you want to eat good, or smoke good ( doubt it ) or both hit me up when you get out here.. if theres one thing thats better then the cali buds its the cali food and im very familiar with all the local favorites.. mmm..maybe a little pokey pokey too