PDA

View Full Version : WTB--GSR TRANNY (NO GRINDS) LOW MILES

NosEquipped
09-18-2005, 10:54 AM
like it says need it to be hydro NOT cable, because this is going up to my 94 ls motor b18b1, prefer low miles around 45k-100k NO GRINDS and no tranny with ungodly amount of miles lol. who wants to buy a tranny with 3rd gear not working with 150k miles on it hhmmm but anyways i have 500 cash cash 20 dollar bills baby yummy so limma know what yall peeps have i need it quick as quick as possible like go get it today. my motor is coming out soon prolly today to get my engine bay painted.

if asking more than 500.. well umm... we get to that later......

live in cartersville...closer you live the better it is to meet up (wink,wink)

call me at 678-986-5586 name drew

i may have one but hhmm dont know cause the guy is always iffy when we talk about letting it go and i dont even think he has it pulled apart from the motor and he also lives an ass load away but we will see and i will inform ya'll of what is going on

punkr6
09-18-2005, 06:01 PM
try jdmshit.com--thay seem to be a pretty good source

NosEquipped
09-19-2005, 03:29 PM
mailed them and they said they are fresh out( bastards) so i dont know i think i may be meeting a guy today but he didnt really know since he has to work until 7 and takes another 1-2 hour to meet up guess we will know tonight

NosEquipped
09-22-2005, 01:12 PM
well uumm yea still looking for a gsr tranny... the guy i was meeting up with well he has problems (sshhh) but yea someone sell me a gsr tranny.

e-mail me [email protected] of what you got
or
cell is 678-986-5586 name is drew

NosEquipped
09-25-2005, 09:53 PM
still looking for one

bump

500-600 come on

Jdm94Coupe
09-25-2005, 11:21 PM
u got a LS tranny on the motor?

NosEquipped
09-26-2005, 06:20 AM
yes i do 120k miles NOTHING is wrong with the tranny just converting it to gsr tranny : )

lmk if you want it

NosEquipped
09-27-2005, 10:01 AM
still need one asap i was giong to buy one off ebay but i was to slow and it is gone so i still need one guys and girs

NosEquipped
09-29-2005, 02:19 PM
bump

NosEquipped
10-02-2005, 05:17 PM
bump

Jon00
10-02-2005, 06:40 PM
i got one

and btw why in the hell do u want that tranny with your stock ass motor theres no point at ALL ?

use that damn nitrous kit u have to beat your brother in law :goodjob:

NosEquipped
10-02-2005, 10:02 PM
haha yea i would but to bad his car is not running at all (hhmm well i guess mine is not either damn chris hurry the hell up nov 2nd needs to hurry up)

by the way who are you and how you know my car is stock and there is a diff cause although it was long time ago i saw the diff

and i would use the nitros but damn im always out lol haha

and you say you have one but you dont say price you dont say number what boy i will hurt you(uumm jk) and where you live

Jon00
10-03-2005, 10:37 AM
haha yea i would but to bad his car is not running at all (hhmm well i guess mine is not either damn chris hurry the hell up nov 2nd needs to hurry up)

by the way who are you and how you know my car is stock and there is a diff cause although it was long time ago i saw the diff

and i would use the nitros but damn im always out lol haha

and you say you have one but you dont say price you dont say number what boy i will hurt you(uumm jk) and where you live

lol im one of chris good friends that helped pull your motor out i was there that one nite u came im jon with the 240

i got a 98 GSR tranny WITH 0 MILES it was rebuilt for my turbo setup but i sold the rest of my shit and i also got a ITR TRANY with 64k

vTeC
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
hhmm oo really well how about i just take the 240 and we just forget the tranny and you can have my car if chris ever finishes it lol.........seriously though or just bring a whole turbo kit and just put it on mine we be cool for LIFE lol haha

anyways i have to stop dreaming there but how much you want for the gsr tranny i could give you some money the next time yall come up when chris finishes the engine bay in like week in a half or so he says (maybe like 2-3weeks)lol gotto love chris... you could just bring the tranny with you or something

also how you car turn out to look....car is very very nice....you better gimma a ride in that beast next time i come up though lol

vTeC
10-03-2005, 03:02 PM
oo and thats me sry didnt sign in my name....... on my cousins computer lol haha

Jon00
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
hhmm oo really well how about i just take the 240 and we just forget the tranny and you can have my car if chris ever finishes it lol.........seriously though or just bring a whole turbo kit and just put it on mine we be cool for LIFE lol haha

anyways i have to stop dreaming there but how much you want for the gsr tranny i could give you some money the next time yall come up when chris finishes the engine bay in like week in a half or so he says (maybe like 2-3weeks)lol gotto love chris... you could just bring the tranny with you or something

also how you car turn out to look....car is very very nice....you better gimma a ride in that beast next time i come up though lol

lol u thinking about trine with the black 91 240 that chris was painting im Jon with the 95 240 well how much u got for the tranny ? lmk

MidLifeCrisis
10-12-2005, 08:58 PM
how much for the rebuilt GSR and the itr?