PDA

View Full Version : Why?? <RANT>

Brett
09-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Why do people come on here day in and say out and make a thread about how bad they need a job, and how broke they are because they have no job, etc, etc.....?

Have any of these people ever thought if they would pry thier ass away from IA and look on AJC's website, Monster Jobs, Hot Jobs, Local papers, employment agency, or even go door to door they would find a job? I get so sick of seeing people on here whine "Ohhh I have had no job for 1 month.. Help me...." etc, etc... Get your lazy ass's off the computer and go out and find one. There are PLENTY of jobs in Atlanta and surrounding area's.

If you want to work, get off your ass and get a job, if you dont want to work, dont waste our time posting about how bad you need a job.

<END RANT>

Darling Nikki
09-18-2005, 10:53 AM
^Very true..Amen Holy pimp man.

A1EX
09-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Why do people come on here day in and say out and make a thread about how bad they need a job, and how broke they are because they have no job, etc, etc.....?

Have any of these people ever thought if they would pry thier ass away from IA and look on AJC's website, Monster Jobs, Hot Jobs, Local papers, employment agency, or even go door to door they would find a job? I get so sick of seeing people on here whine "Ohhh I have had no job for 1 month.. Help me...." etc, etc... Get your lazy ass's off the computer and go out and find one. There are PLENTY of jobs in Atlanta and surrounding area's.

If you want to work, get off your ass and get a job, if you dont want to work, dont waste our time posting about how bad you need a job.

<END RANT>
yeah i got my ass off the computer and found a job. and if i can find one imsure all those assholes can too you know how hard it is to find a job at 15

Brett
09-18-2005, 10:59 AM
^^ I actually agree with you for once :D

Darling Nikki
09-18-2005, 11:02 AM
yeah i got my ass off the computer and found a job. and if i can find one imsure all those assholes can too you know how hard it is to find a job at 15

i know what you mean. When my parents split I wanted to help my mom so i went to school with a girl who's father owned a small pizza place and I worked there after school cleaning and stuff. So I have had a job since I was 13.

A1EX
09-18-2005, 11:04 AM
i know what you mean. When my parents split I wanted to help my mom so i went to school with a girl who's father owned a small pizza place and I worked there after school cleaning and stuff. So I have had a job since I was 13.
you got lucky wow 13 i wish i had a job at 13

Brett
09-18-2005, 11:05 AM
I had my first job at 13 to, Burger King!!

Darling Nikki
09-18-2005, 11:06 AM
Me and Brett were big pimping at 13

Chuckster
09-18-2005, 11:08 AM
maybe they are looking for a hand....or an easy way out

Brett
09-18-2005, 11:10 AM
maybe they are looking for a hand....or an easy way out

I would tend to say a EASY WAY OUT more then anything, And I am all for people asking thier friends if they know of anything, we all have done it, But for people like some I have read in the recent days and months where they say they have been out of work for a month, PLEASE!! Get your lazy non working ass up, and find a job, dont ask IA to do it for you.

I can see a week you may ask your friends, but after 5-7 days, your ass needs to take your situation into your own hands and not rely on the EASY WAY OUT....

A1EX
09-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Me and Brett were big pimping at 13
they dont hire at 13 anywhere anymore

Brett
09-18-2005, 11:11 AM
I know they dont here, But I grew up in Miami and if you went through your Jr. High, you could work at 13, and thats what I did. It was a work program, got me out of class at 1:00 each day :D

Darling Nikki
09-18-2005, 11:12 AM
^they didn't hire either when i was 13 I just knew someone that paid pretty well and I was lucky

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 11:15 AM
man, i hate being jobless, can someone hire me :D lol jk i am loving it

Leisa
09-18-2005, 11:38 AM
I started working when I was 14

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 12:39 PM
I can see a week you may ask your friends, but after 5-7 days, your ass needs to take your situation into your own hands and not rely on the EASY WAY OUT....

werd up mr. b

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2005, 02:04 PM
msure all those assholes can too you

Funny you should call someone an asshole. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2005, 02:08 PM
YAY!!! A thread dedicated to me! It's funny cuz everyone knows what my thoughts are on this subject. Now all the I NEED A JOB! threads all include my name in the damn title, lolol. I hate that shit, too. I really don't care for the online job hunt, either. That's the lazy man's way out. I've always learned that an employer will respect a man more for physically going out to look for a job than he will someone who sits and calls all day for one. That shows laziness. Oh well. Great post, dude. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Brett. Don't forget the people that post that they need a job, but in the very next post, trying to buy shit for their car. WTF is up with that. Later, QD.

Chuckster
09-18-2005, 02:19 PM
YAY!!! A thread dedicated to me! It's funny cuz everyone knows what my thoughts are on this subject. Now all the I NEED A JOB! threads all include my name in the damn title, lolol. I hate that shit, too. I really don't care for the online job hunt, either. That's the lazy man's way out. I've always learned that an employer will respect a man more for physically going out to look for a job than he will someone who sits and calls all day for one. That shows laziness. Oh well. Great post, dude. Later, QD.

to bad half the jobs you walk in to tell you to fill out the online app.

Brett
09-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Even so, atleast you show you take the time to go there, thats what counts :)

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Chuckster. Unfortunately, you are exactly right. Brett, good follow up. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Even so, atleast you show you take the time to go there, thats what counts :)

true..but half the times you go in to talk to the 'manager' they dont really care and jsut dont want to deal with you so they say go online and will probbably never remember you again. lol.

Brett
09-18-2005, 02:49 PM
^^ Well dont go to fill out applications at places like Burger King and Walmart and you wont have that happen...LOL :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Most of the places that do this(Home Depot, Wal-Mart) have the online-apps go to a Human Resources Dept at corporate and they decide and contact the store and you. But, yea, it can disconcerting when you see a manager not seem to give a dman. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 02:51 PM
^^ Well dont go to fill out applications at places like Burger King and Walmart and you wont have that happen...LOL :lmfao:
hey listen here asshole. lol. SHUT UP!

and you're right QD..it is discouraging, im trying to get a job at homedepot right now doing over night crap, and i keep callnig thme wanting to get an interview and all they say is "well ill look at your app at somepoint and i might call you"

ugh..its like okay... so you need workers, but dont want to work to get them, im damn near throwing myself at you because i want to work, but you dont care.

ahh well. i just need to win the lottery.

quickdodgeŽ
09-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Keep plugging, dude. You'll get there. Later, QD.

Brett
09-18-2005, 02:52 PM
hey listen here asshole. lol. SHUT UP!

NO!!!! YOU SHUT UP MUTHA FUCKA!!! :lmfao:

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Keep plugging, dude. You'll get there. Later, QD.

yeah, maybe i just need you to cast some ghosts or go shoot them or something lol ;)

Cliff
09-18-2005, 02:56 PM
i am applying for a job at the home depot they are building near my house and it sucks because it isnt' scheduled to open till november and i have no clue when they will start hiring...oh well....

and what's worse than the i need a job thread are the i got a ticket and need help getting out of it threads

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 02:58 PM
and what's worse than the i need a job thread are the i got a ticket and need help getting out of it threads

yeah...those ticket ones piss me off

example:

DAGADGJ)*(&#^)& I GOT A F_(&*)$@& TICKET BECAUSE I DIDNT STOP ALL THE WAY AT THE )%&)& STOP SIGN AND HE GAVE ME A TICKET FOR IT. I CANT BELIEVE THE ##%HOLE COP WOULD DO SUCH A THING.

)*@&^)@(&^)&

*gets the baby power ready*

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 02:59 PM
^ weirdo!

5thgcelica
09-18-2005, 03:01 PM
^ weirdo!

shut up....meanie.

Brett
09-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Yeah those threads are just as bad... You dont want a ticket? DONT BREAK THE FUCKING LAW DUMB ASS!!! HA HA HA HA

Cliff
09-18-2005, 03:57 PM
i have my fair share of tickets but like you said brett if you did it just own up to it and pay the fine...too many people cry...i mean i understand if you truly are getting a ticket for an offense you didn't commit but the people who come and say "well i got caught speeding and i think he misspelled my name....can i fight this?"

Brett
09-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Yeah cause 98% of the tickets people come on here and bitch about are ones that are actual reasons to geta ticket, they they either say its racial or the cop didnt like his/her car... Instead of just saying "I got a ticket, I fucked up, I will pay the fine"