PDA

View Full Version : money for whoever can help me

blowme
01-27-2009, 06:05 PM
iam willing to give money to anybody that can help me start driving again. i never lost my lisence but after my accident i got a brain injury and i need to be cleared medical wise to drive again. so if anybody knows a doctor or knows of where i can take a drivers eval to be cleared to drive again.

iam willing to pay a lot of money to anybody that can help me. if somebody helps me and it results in me drving by next month. i will pay 3000 dollars to that person. common the economy sucks everybody needs cash. :goodjob:

Tech5
01-27-2009, 06:06 PM
iam willing to give money to anybody that can help me start driving again. i never lost my lisence but after my accident i got a brain injury and i need to be cleared medical wise to drive again. so if anybody knows a doctor or knows of where i can take a drivers eval to be cleared to drive again.

iam willing to pay a lot of money to anybody that can help me. if somebody helps me and it results in me drving by next month. i will pay 3000 dollars to that person. common the economy sucks everybody needs cash. :goodjob:

NOOOOOO there is a GOOD reason you can't drive!!

I am not risky my freedom over this BS and nor risking everyones life on the roads!!!

Halfwit
01-27-2009, 06:07 PM
just drive anyway.

Tech5
01-27-2009, 06:09 PM
just drive anyway.

lol and then when he gets caught he will never ever ever ever get them again!

Smart lol
Casey send me some Bussiness Hoe

Halfwit
01-27-2009, 06:12 PM
sure he will drive. he will just get a ticket for driving on susp license.

have no one for you...help me sell some cars, i buy more and send them to you!

Tech5
01-27-2009, 06:14 PM
sure he will drive. he will just get a ticket for driving on susp license.

have no one for you...help me sell some cars, i buy more and send them to you!

When you have Doctors telling you , that you can't drive its serious bussiness...and They will PERMA BANN his ASS!!!

lolol...BTW PM'ed YA!

BKgen®
01-27-2009, 06:20 PM
lol and then when he gets caught he will never ever ever ever get them again!

Smart lol
Casey send me some Bussiness Hoe

"Them"? You mean IT.

It's a license. Not licenses.

Jesus.

Tech5
01-27-2009, 06:22 PM
"Them"? You mean IT.

Jesus.

Hey DOUCHE/GOON How you been todays! lol....Thanks for corrected me I look like a smuck

douche bag - 173 definitions - somebody who you think is a complete retard and doesn't know anything about what they're talking about.

TheGodfather
01-27-2009, 06:46 PM
MatthewAPM, is that you?

AnthonyF
01-27-2009, 07:23 PM
why is "iam" one word each time? Are you spelling out the dog food company?

-Ant.

Juggernaut
01-27-2009, 07:47 PM

iam willing to pay a lot of money to anybody that can help me. if somebody helps me and it results in me drving by next month. i will pay 3000 dollars to that person. common the economy sucks everybody needs cash. :goodjob:I can make it happen, but I'm gonna need that cash upfront homie...

Julio
01-27-2009, 08:24 PM
IS OFFICIAL PEEPS..

We now have a real retard on Importatlanta..

And for years I thought some were just made up retards..

But this one, takes the cake.

blaknoize
01-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Well having a doctor tell u that ur incapable of driving can sometimes be incorrect. As doctors telling u that ur gonna die in such n such time. Experts arent always correct, like those who figured out we are in a recession a year later, or those whom believe brushing your teeth will give u cancer.

Proving urself capable is just what u need. (I've seen retarded people (as in truely retarded, as I used to work for a company like that) get released and are now on their own) I'd try to help, but I'm much to far.

iEvo
01-27-2009, 10:10 PM
well and his IA name is "blowme"..... i mean i feel for the guy but its kinda somethin u have to do on ur own

J13eck
01-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Hey DOUCHE/GOON How you been todays! lol....Thanks for corrected me I look like a smuck

douche bag - 173 definitions - somebody who you think is a complete retard and doesn't know anything about what they're talking about.

lol

aguynamedpat
01-27-2009, 11:05 PM
"Them"? You mean IT.

Jesus.

I completely agree! I hate when people call their license "them." Last time I checked, I only have one license.

And this guy is definitely not serious.

Tech5
01-28-2009, 01:14 AM
I completely agree! I hate when people call their license "them." Last time I checked, I only have one license.

And this guy is definitely not serious.

I have them Licenses

motorcycle
car
cdl

:lmfao:

willum14pb
01-28-2009, 01:22 AM
http://smiliesftw.com/x/huge_ugh.gif

Me86Rob
01-28-2009, 02:17 AM
lol