PDA

View Full Version : High quality detailer around Atlanta, GA

Broker
01-27-2009, 02:20 AM
Professional detailer in Atlanta, GA
I'm looking for a quality detailer in Atlanta, GA. Someone who is truly going to treat it like it's their own car.

I see that dealerships will buy a car on trade-in and clean it up to the point where it looks like a brand new car.

What I'd like to find(I'm not sure if this exists), is someone who will take my car, clean it up to the point as if they were a dealership going to resell a car. I think it'd be great to get my car back and have it looking like new, or be able to do this whenever I plan to sell it. It'd be nice to have all the little things cleaned up, all the little crevices that take some extra work such as removing some interior panels/seats/etc., and maybe even have the plasic stuck against the carpet that you have to rip off, that you find on many cars at a dealer.

Does anyone know who does quality work like this?

Humphrizzle
01-27-2009, 02:26 AM
dealerships..

i detail but i dont have carpet plastics and i wont take door panels off.

how much you want to spend?

yogi08
01-27-2009, 02:41 AM
im not in atlanta, but when i detail a vehicle for our lot i pull everything out... and pressure wash the carpet, let it dry. then i wash plastics in a sink with dish soap. cloth, i just shampoo that. then looks new once i put it on the lot

Blitanicle99
01-27-2009, 03:22 PM
A company I used to work for, CSPS detailing in Marietta did things like that. I personally detailed many cars for various Mercedes dealerships in the area. Nothing like a good 3 stage buff.