PDA

View Full Version : Amazes me....

Brett
01-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Come the 7th of February, Leisa will have been out of the house for 5 months (She was in the coma for a month) and then passed away 4 months ago. Valentines day this year will be hard, that is for sure.

blacknightteg
01-26-2009, 04:27 PM
you'll alrigh tman. you know you got ever single one of us.

trista
01-26-2009, 05:32 PM
:[ I'll give you a biggggg hug if we ever meet

Sledlude
01-26-2009, 06:05 PM
im sorry darlin. i know it must be hard. but its life. and you got all these folks here that care about you.

03RCode
01-26-2009, 06:07 PM
We are all still here for ya bro. I know its got to be tough, but you can make it.

PURP
01-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Faith. Keep it with you. Keep your head up. We've met once, and I could tell you were a very strong minded person. You'll pull through this.

Me86Rob
01-26-2009, 06:44 PM
I'll be ur date Brett. No homo.
We can do dinner but don't expect desert :ninja:

03RCode
01-26-2009, 06:48 PM
I'll be ur date Brett. No homo.
We can do dinner but don't expect desert :ninja:

That post was the polar opposite of no homo.

FlipKing
01-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Brett, I love You, No homo.

Motivation
01-26-2009, 06:54 PM
You'll be alright, Brett. I know it is hard. February 19th will be the date that I lost my father, grandfather, and grandmother... It's a very hard time of the year. Just remember the good times, even though it is hard to look past the fact they aren't there beside you in flesh.

Kasper
01-26-2009, 09:24 PM
Brett.. some of us might not know you in person but were all with ya to help. I know it'll be hard but thats what were hear for.. to lean on during the tuff times, and to help ya remember the great times. count on us to help you threw this. cause your not alone.

Brett
01-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah I made it through the holidays and the past month I havent even cried but then yesterday me and DP went to Ikea and we started talking about Leisa and some stuff that has been going on that makes me think she is still around me, and I realized today how the past few weeks I have just tried not to think about it at all, and thats why today was such a hard day for me, tears were shed today. I havent gone to a support group or really even looked, I think I am afraid of what I will discover about myself and afraid of digging it all back up.

Im doin okay though, Just when I made this thread earlier was when it was hitting me all at once and how long its been. Before I know it I will be hitting the 1 year mark. Our wedding anniversary and her birthday are within the next few months, those will be the hardest days every year for the rest of my life.

But to those of you who care so much about me and I know you all have my back, I cant thank you enough.

Kasper
01-27-2009, 12:55 AM
the first few years are always the hardest. but know that yes she is all around you all the time. And shes there makeing sure that you do alright, and to help you make it. Your friends and perfect strangers alike will always be there when ya need them, and even when ya dont! we are your support group, and even though we may not know exactly what your going threw, we will stand by your side, and keep you up. because that is what friendship and loyalty is all about. you'll always have someone to talk to, and if ya come to the daytona beach area, someone to chill with. So keep you chin up and you'll make it threw this. were all here to talk to.

J-ROCK
01-27-2009, 01:08 AM
i know exactly how you feel man! my dad passed away a a 2 days before his birthday and 4 days before fathers day! it was really hard on me and my bro and especially my mom! we even left georgia for the holidays to get away! and now june it will be the 2 year mark but it feels like it happened yesterday! its hard to forget but as long as you have people who care about you then you will be ok! trust me im alot better than i was that day but ill never forget it either!

Brett
01-27-2009, 07:05 AM
^^ Yeah they say time heals, I guess I will see first hand

Sammich
01-27-2009, 07:52 AM
i wanted to post in here last night but the ban pwnt me. i was just talking about leisa to someone yesterday..it was like we were great friends..that never met...leisa will always be missed bert...u got the back of ia..and i have ur back too homie..slight homo

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-27-2009, 09:08 AM
:kiss:

Brett
01-27-2009, 09:36 AM
:kiss:

:D

Thanks Sammich, yeah just sometimes I realize no one but me and Brittanee leave Leisa comments on myspace anymore and I guess I get sad thinking maybe no one remembers her ya know?

Sammich
01-27-2009, 09:38 AM
:D

Thanks Sammich, yeah just sometimes I realize no one but me and Brittanee leave Leisa comments on myspace anymore and I guess I get sad thinking maybe no one remembers her ya know?

NAW I WAS LOOKIN ON HER MYSPACE A FEW DAYS AGO, I SAW YALLS COMMENTS...BUT I RARELY LEAVE COMMENTS W/ PPLE ON MYSPACE THESE DAYS ANYWAY

I CHECK MYSPACE BOUT 2 TIMES A DAY...NO MESSAGES, NO COMMENTS LOL..JUST SEE WHATS NEW (NOTHING)

BUT YEA..SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT FORGOTTEN HOMIE

Brett
01-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Thats my biggest fear I guess ya know? That she is or will be forgotten and she was simply amazing and doesnt deserve to ever be forgotten

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Brett, I totally understand what you're saying, but I can assure you that will not happen! She had too big of an effect on too many peoples lives!!!

Sammich
01-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Thats my biggest fear I guess ya know? That she is or will be forgotten and she was simply amazing and doesnt deserve to ever be forgotten

SHE WONT BE OL MAN. OVER TIME PPLE WILL LEARN TO DEAL W/ HER DEATH BETTER, BUT SHE WONT BE FORGOTTEN

Brett
01-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Brett, I totally understand what you're saying, but I can assure you that will not happen! She had to big of an effect on too many peoples lives!!!

Thanks sweetheart, I needed to hear that, I know I will never forget her but you know.. I just dont want others to either, as long as we all remember her, she is still alive in some way

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-27-2009, 11:16 AM
I just fixed my signature :D

Kevykev
01-27-2009, 11:28 AM
i miss that damn girl man!

i don't even use AIM anymore.

Brett
01-27-2009, 12:10 PM
I just fixed my signature :D

Awww thank you honey

Brett
01-27-2009, 12:11 PM
i miss that damn girl man!

i don't even use AIM anymore.

Yeah man, I hear ya, I would talk to her on AIM all the time, every day..... even when we were in the same house at the same time....

Remember when I used to make threads telling people to blow up her AIM and she would get like 30 people hitting her AIM at once :lmfao: and bless her little heart she would actually carry on a conversation with everyone of them because she was such a good sport when id fuck with her like that