PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Sugarloaf in Suwanee and have some free time? I need to ask a favor...

CRXchic19
01-26-2009, 11:43 AM
EDIT: A friend of mine called me back and went to get it.

Ok, so I really need to get a copy of my transcripts from the county office thats on Old Peachtree Rd. in Suwanee.

Problem is that I am in FL, and I really need to get the paperwork under control before Thursday so I can register for classes here.

They cant fax them to me, since they are official documents and are sealed. They cant mail them to me (who knows when I would actually get them). They will allow me to fax a release form to them so that someone else can pick them up for me.

Can anyone go over there and pick it up for me and overnight it to me?

I'll Pay you back though paypal the price of shipping, plus the $2 for the copy, plus like $20 for your time?

I know its a lot to ask....especially on IA... but if anybody has some free time and could do it I would really appreciate it. :D

TheProfiteer
01-26-2009, 11:45 AM
I would,but I am at work.

anyone else I can vouch for her, she's legit, she will pay if you said she would.

CRXchic19
01-26-2009, 11:50 AM
I would,but I am at work.

anyone else I can vouch for her, she's legit, she will pay if you said she would.

How you been? Its been a looooong time.

FTMFW
01-26-2009, 01:03 PM
I got nothing to do so I wouldn't mind doing that for you. PM me with details.

dtmcnamara
01-26-2009, 01:11 PM
how far it is from five forks and sugarloaf? I am about to run and do some shit dont know if its too late

FTMFW
01-26-2009, 01:29 PM
how far it is from five forks and sugarloaf? I am about to run and do some shit dont know if its too late

I live close to there too lol.

TheProfiteer
01-26-2009, 01:48 PM

How you been? Its been a looooong time.

lol I had the hardest time remembering your name.

I think its Cynthia, but I am not sure :D

ive been ok, what are you doin in FL?

CRXchic19
01-26-2009, 02:08 PM
hey thanks for everybody who replied, one of my friends just called me back after I left a msg on her voicemail, she just went to pick it up for me.

Thank you guys for caring :D

CRXchic19
01-26-2009, 02:11 PM
lol I had the hardest time remembering your name.

I think its Cynthia, but I am not sure :D

ive been ok, what are you doin in FL?

Yeah but I just go by Cindy :)

Moved here permanently a little over 7 months ago. I was going back and forth between GA and FL for 6 months before that though.

The weather is great, the beach rocks, but man do I miss Atlanta