PDA

View Full Version : Headlight problem

chituntang
01-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Ok, My friend just bought a 98 Accord. The car is great as I check it out before he bought. However, I missed one thing, the headlight. Whenever he turns on the headlights, it does not come on. We found out shortly after he bought the car. I unplug the headlights and plug it back in right away, and it will come back on. He was trying to bring the car back for 2 weeks now, but the lady kept saying the boss is not there and she could not do anything about it. I am out of ideas, and I am really busy so I have not seen him since the day he bought the car, and I just talked to him and he still have not fixed his car yet. So I am asking you guys to help me (him) out.

Thanks
Jesse

Barefoot
01-26-2009, 12:55 AM
have him go up there. fuck if the boss is there or not. do enough bitchin shit will start happening. if u got take your mom with u. lol im 25 and when im getting the run around at places give mom a call and she makes shit happen. lol

seanrg1116
01-26-2009, 07:27 AM
^^^x2

go up there and raise some hell. I had an issue like this when I traded a car for a cheaper car. I was going to trade one car for 2 and when the dude could not come up with a second decent car i told him i would just take the cash differance. He wanted to charge me extra for this and that. I finally told him I was going to call the cops and take him to court for and then he finally gave me the money.

just go raise hell. mention the Better business burea and some court that should get the ball rolling

AnthonyF
01-26-2009, 10:42 AM
drive the car through the front door and notify them that the brakes aren't functioning properly.

-Ant.

Sammich
01-26-2009, 10:45 AM
drive the car through the front door and notify them that the brakes aren't functioning properly.

-Ant.

TRUST THE MIDAS TOUCH

NOCLUE
01-27-2009, 03:59 AM
have him go up there. fuck if the boss is there or not. do enough bitchin shit will start happening. if u got take your mom with u. lol im 25 and when im getting the run around at places give mom a call and she makes shit happen. lol

TRUE DA