PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Miata OEM wheels/tires, aftermarket springs, dash, stereo, etc.

Jecht
01-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Things I'm looking for:
-OEM Daisies with decent tires on them
-Aftermarket lowering springs. I'm not too particular about any brand, I just want a decent set with a good spring rate and to lower the car a bit so I don't have the 4x4 look.
-The "tombstone" center dash piece. Mine crumbled when I removed my dead OEM stereo.
-If its fairly cheap, I'm also looking for a stereo with a aux. input that will fit. Otherwise I'll just buy one new from Best Buy or something.

HMGDRFTER
01-25-2009, 10:20 PM
i got a old school looking Sony CD player with aux, u can play your mp3 ipod or whatever with it, 35 i'll include the cord, i can hook it up and play for you before you buy LMK

Jecht
01-25-2009, 10:25 PM
i got a old school looking Sony CD player with aux, u can play your mp3 ipod or whatever with it, 35 i'll include the cord, i can hook it up and play for you before you buy LMK

Pics? Where are you at around Atl?

HMGDRFTER
01-25-2009, 10:36 PM
I'll get some tomorrow, it's kinda late right now already, im like 1 hour north of atl airport i looked up directions your like 1 hour away from me.

Roadster
01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
I have a very very nice set of daisies with low mileage tires on them. Can't remember what brand they are though. Will check. PM me if interested. :D

What year is your Miata? I have a few of those dash centerpieces as well, I don't think they're damaged. 1990-1993.

Jecht
01-25-2009, 11:56 PM
I have a very very nice set of daisies with low mileage tires on them. Can't remember what brand they are though. Will check. PM me if interested. :D

What year is your Miata? I have a few of those dash centerpieces as well, I don't think they're damaged. 1990-1993.

Its a '91. It should fit if its from those years. PM'd