PDA

View Full Version : Misc hmm the 49ers are trying to cook up something...

VIP Style
01-24-2009, 05:48 PM
dan reeves is possibly going to become the 49ers offensive cordinator, and I also read that the niners may be leaning toward pursuing vick as their next QB, interesting...

HyPer50
01-24-2009, 07:42 PM
As long as they give him something for the rights to him, I wish em all the luck. Dan Reeves definitely deserves a job.

VIP Style
01-24-2009, 09:01 PM
hell yeah, im surprised reeves has been out of the game for this long. atlanta let him loose in 04 right?
As long as they give him something for the rights to him, I wish em all the luck. Dan Reeves definitely deserves a job.

FlipKing
01-25-2009, 10:00 PM
ATL owns vick for 6-7?ish more years and If I were them I wouldnt take less than a 4th round pick for him. Or...Vernon Davis :D haha. Idk, we'll see when/if Vick actually gets reinstated.

OneSlow5pt0
01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
if reeves becomes coach,then this will be hands down the best thing for vick.his best years were with dan,and i think he respects dan.

OneSlow5pt0
01-25-2009, 10:52 PM
because he respected A. Blank so much too huh?

im far from a vick fan,but u gotta agree his play was better with dan.

alpine_aw11
01-25-2009, 11:03 PM
im far from a vick fan,but u gotta agree his play was better with dan.

I was pissed when Reeves got fired, didn't make sense to me at all.

The 49ers can have him, they need more than Vick to get their shit together. I really don't care where Vick goes though, as long as it's to the highest bidder.

VIP Style
01-26-2009, 12:34 AM
well my thing is this, i want to see vick do well, he been through enough, its time to stop beating the dead horse. peta needs to fall back before they further damage their credibility by bashing vick every chance they get, and they are getting on alot of folks nerves. if this happens with reeves becoming offensive coordinator and vick at QB, the niners could be onto something.

VIP Style
01-26-2009, 12:37 AM
i really dont know why reeves was fired either man, but im pretty sure when vicks legal issues get closer to being resolved, teams will start actively pursuing him. if the falcons are smart, they will sit on vick and examine every single aspect of offers received, lets be real, vick is a hell of a competitor and he is nothing more than trade bait for atlanta.
I was pissed when Reeves got fired, didn't make sense to me at all.

The 49ers can have him, they need more than Vick to get their shit together. I really don't care where Vick goes though, as long as it's to the highest bidder.

JITB
01-26-2009, 01:08 AM
49ers, or raiders.. one of those vick will play for i promise!

brandenj
01-28-2009, 11:03 AM
haha or if romo gets hurt then the cowboys

Sammich
01-28-2009, 11:06 AM
awesome