PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Bush

ef3001
01-24-2009, 03:19 AM
Okay I just want to know does anyone honestly kno what Bush did that was actually beneficial to America? Just curious... And to be fair Bush's race shouldn't be an issue...

redrumracer
01-24-2009, 03:32 AM
your not worth the time and wrong section.

ef3001
01-24-2009, 03:34 AM
Fuck U Very Much...This area is for rants and bs. What better way to hear both then to see someone give this question a try...

_Christian_
01-24-2009, 05:15 AM
FAIL

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2009, 07:49 AM
Okay I just want to know does anyone honestly kno what Bush did that was actually beneficial to America? Just curious... And to be fair Bush's race shouldn't be an issue...

You're black, aren't you. Later, QD.

Echonova
01-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Okay I just want to know does anyone honestly kno what Bush did that was actually beneficial to America? Just curious... And to be fair Bush's race shouldn't be an issue...I know.

and you're a AE.

stillaneon
01-24-2009, 09:31 AM

He was smart enough to post in the correct section. :thinking:

Got Milk?
01-24-2009, 09:49 AM
mmm The only thing that he did, and most important, he kept us safe from any attacks for 8 years.

Echonova
01-24-2009, 09:54 AM
I will concede that Bush is an idiot. However, Bush was able out-smart the Democrats and get his way for 8 years so what does that make them?

Answer - Democrats

Julio
01-24-2009, 09:55 AM
mmm The only thing that he did, and most important, he kept us safe from any attacks for 8 years.

Yes sir..

People love bashing Bush.. but I would like to see what Obama would do with the dissasters the Great Bush faced.. Actually , what Any other president do..
Despite having a republican being the president, The Dem ran the house for the most part and still it was shit with no control.

He was pined against a wall sorda..

Im laughing, because the DEM are already pushing back on OBAMA...

But you know, I think the USA will get better, you know why? Because all democrat presidents are known for pussies and let other countries plot shit against this nation.. Take it back to Roosevelt.. in the 30's.

While this nation is doing good, other countries are plotting against it..

Fuck that, I rather wipe out the rest and try to live with some sord of Peace of mind..

Fuck Conservatives..

CopyRight
01-24-2009, 09:58 AM
If you have to ask such a question, you are obviously a sheep to the herd, because you're not intelligent enough to do anything else, but FOLLOW.

but hey, Keep on trying to bash Bush, you are only 4 months late, all that bashing and hating has already passed thru the boards.

Echonova
01-24-2009, 10:01 AM
If you have to ask such a question, you are obviously a sheep to the herd, because you're not intelligent enough to do anything else, but FOLLOW.

but hey, Keep on trying to bash Bush, you are only 4 months late, all that bashing and hating has already passed thru the boards.Bush bashing will continue for at least the next couple years. Everytime an Obama plan fails it will be Bush's fault because he left them such a mess...:rolleyes:

Julio
01-24-2009, 10:02 AM
BTW one of the biggest thing Roosevelt did back in the 30's that helped the economy back up was legalize alchol sells.

Will Obama Legalize Weed.... ?hnmm...

Julio
01-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Bush bashing will continue for at least the next couple years. Everytime an Obama plan fails it will be Bush's fault because he left them such a mess...:rolleyes:

You do have a point..

Princess12
01-24-2009, 10:05 AM

Well, to start with, your ass is still alive and able to make such posts... true? No one ever asked you to agree with the decisions that he made; however, you could show a little respect for the man. He was faced with a multitude of challenges, and though I may not agree 100% with each of his decisions, I have to show a certain amount of respect for him. He did what he thought best to protect this country over the past 8 years, and in my opinion, he did a damn good job. If you don't think that's beneficial, then I don't know what is.

AirMax95
01-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Im laughing, because the DEM are already pushing back on OBAMA...

I am actually glad that they are pushing against him, and that he is pushing back. The idea of a house divided has always struck me as asinine. Sure, its been that way for decades, but we are one country working for a common goal. Hopefully Obama will continue to hold his own, not back down, and take the good ideals from both sides. I am interested to see how the next 4 will play out. He is pretty good at uniting people, maybe he can unite the House? :dunno:

Cliff: Government needs to drop the fighting between Reps and Dems. We are one country. Having the narrow mind of "my" side is better only further screws this country; its getting worse every presidential term.

Julio
01-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Like Pelosi said.. They dont need to listen to OBAMA..

As funny as that is.. She , I think has balls.

AirMax95
01-24-2009, 10:27 AM
I think Obama and Pelosi should have brawl on the Capital lawn.

ef3001
01-24-2009, 10:52 PM
All you racist ass honkey's proved a point... you can't answer a fucking question. This isn't bashing and it ain't that political the fucking whorelounge thread says random bs and rants and raves....Crackas this is random i didn't ask what the fuck his political agenda,Honkeys.Fuck all yall IA has the most racist son of a bitch's ive ever seen...I hate you stinking trailer trash culture stealing ass crackas... And no this ain't to all whites just u sheet wearing bitch's who can't answer questions cuz u worried bout race.... Die Crakas

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2009, 10:55 PM
You're black, aren't you. Later, QD.

Yes. He is. Later, QD.

ef3001
01-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Wrong im Dominican bitch...A ****** of other sorts faggot...

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2009, 10:58 PM
.A ****** of other sorts faggot...

A stupid one at that, huh? Later, QD.

ef3001
01-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Yup,
just like you stupid ass honkey

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Lolol @ jealousy. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
01-24-2009, 11:16 PM
FAIL

....yup.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
01-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Took care of that little problem.

-Ant.

wanggsticky
01-24-2009, 11:49 PM
dum dominican, hahaha

SuperChicken
01-25-2009, 02:57 PM
Yup,
just like you stupid ass honkey

Jesus Fucking H Christ....why is the blithering idiot still here?:???::thinking::screwy::no:

JITB
01-25-2009, 03:01 PM
all that crazy/racist stuff other people talk about , and this guy gets banned for being an idiot the other wayy.. doesnt make too much since.. a little one sided are we.

SuperChicken
01-25-2009, 03:13 PM
I think anyone who degenerates into the kind of moronic, racist, borderline illiterate, belligerent raving of an uncontrolled psychopath should be banned! And ef is, apparently, still allowed to post his ignorant shit...as is StreetSpeed. Both have shown themselves to be brainless, reactionary, aggressive idiots in the extreme.

quickdodgeŽ
01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
all that crazy/racist stuff other people talk about , and this guy gets banned for being an idiot the other wayy.. doesnt make too much since.. a little one sided are we.

Not one sided at all. He was deliberately trying to start shit with no provocation. Later, QD.

Catnip
01-25-2009, 04:25 PM
All you racist ass honkey's proved a point... you can't answer a fucking question. This isn't bashing and it ain't that political the fucking whorelounge thread says random bs and rants and raves....Crackas this is random i didn't ask what the fuck his political agenda,Honkeys.Fuck all yall IA has the most racist son of a bitch's ive ever seen...I hate you stinking trailer trash culture stealing ass crackas... And no this ain't to all whites just u sheet wearing bitch's who can't answer questions cuz u worried bout race.... Die Crakas

Posting insulting pictures wasn't bashing?

Did you ask a question or did you have a rant?

I do believe many people answered your question, but they answered in english; not in "I'm full of dumbfuckerynese."

LOL. Oh, nevermind, you're banned :lmao:

JITB
01-25-2009, 04:33 PM
Not one sided at all. He was deliberately trying to start shit with no provocation. Later, QD.

lol and thats new to IA? Wl anything goes.. bush/obama bashing its all the same plate. Ia has become a sad place within the last year.

quickdodgeŽ
01-25-2009, 04:38 PM
lol and thats new to IA? Wl anything goes.. bush/obama bashing its all the same plate. Ia has become a sad place within the last year.

I agree, but that moron had no intentions of being a respected member. Everyone of his posts were meant to be taken with irrationality in mind. He never even got his foot off the ground on the site.

Agreed, definitely, on the worthiness of the WL. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
01-26-2009, 08:13 AM

Did you think that was a real member? Who, with 97 posts runs their mouth like that?

-Ant.