PDA

View Full Version : Got hit and run today.

G.C
01-23-2009, 03:55 PM
It was at the ramp off of Jimmy carter to merge into 85N.

He was a black guy with a nice looking black jeep. He first tried to give me 100$ for a dent on my bumper and trunk. Begging me not to call the cops because he doesn't have his license. I told him hes out of luck and do your time in county. So i started to call the cops and right when i got off the phone, he tells me hes going to run.......LMFAO!!! told him ,"No your not...... "then he tries to run to his car and i tackled him to the ground. He screamed for help and next thing you know his girlfriend and his friend came out and started to hit me. I had to let go of the black dude and they ran off.

I hope they catch that mother fucker and rape his ass in prison.

collins
01-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Damn dude that really sucks. Did u get his tag number?

LizBiz
01-23-2009, 04:10 PM
It was at the ramp off of Jimmy carter to merge into 85N.

He was a black guy with a nice looking black jeep. He first tried to give me 100$ for a dent on my bumper and trunk. Begging me not to call the cops because he doesn't have his license. I told him hes out of luck and do your time in county. So i started to call the cops and right when i got off the phone, he tells me hes going to run.......LMFAO!!! told him ,"No your not...... "then he tries to run to his car and i tackled him to the ground. He screamed for help and next thing you know his girlfriend and his friend came out and started to hit me. I had to let go of the black dude and they ran off.

I hope they catch that mother fucker and rape his ass in prison. why?? lol *shakes head*

OneSlow5pt0
01-23-2009, 04:11 PM
insert* the dude i totally would have pulled a gun on him and fucked him up..*line

that sucks man,hope it works out

FTMFL?
01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Damn that sucks! This is what I fucking hate. I bet people on the road in their cars were laughing and didnt wanna come out and help you! Fucking bastards! Same thing happened to my dad and me . We got into a accident and We were hurt , people were on the road saying "You cant drift in a Honda!" And didnt wanna come out and help us. Im like "Wow..What is the world coming to?"

collins
01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Why not? A description is a description :dunno:

collins
01-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Damn that sucks! This is what I fucking hate. I bet people on the road in their cars were laughing and didnt wanna come out and help you! Fucking bastards! Same thing happened to my dad and me . We got into a accident and We were hurt , people were on the road saying "You cant drift in a Honda!" And didnt wanna come out and help us. Im like "Wow..What is the world coming to?"
Well u shouldn't have been trying to drift a Honda then! LOL I'm jp man. I don't know the situation. That's kinda shitty too tho

AirMax95
01-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Uh, I wouldn't have tackled him at all. That shit was not smart. They could have killed you if they wanted, you dont know. I would have stayed on the phone and got the license plate number.

A dent on vehicle is not worth your life.

K20Z1
01-23-2009, 04:30 PM
damn man, hope they track his ass down

Princess12
01-23-2009, 04:39 PM
That sucks! I hope you got his tag number or something. I think I would have refrained from tackling him though lol. This is what we have insurance for.

BTW, my husband does body work... I'm sure he would be more than happy to take a look at it for you if you would like.

FTMFL?
01-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Well u shouldn't have been trying to drift a Honda then! LOL I'm jp man. I don't know the situation. That's kinda shitty too tho

Haha, Nah man. Some minivan lost control and hit us on the door and the car turned all the way around lol. This was like 3 years ago, btw lol.

SLOWLYbtngU
01-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Wait...so they ran on foot? Or like jumped in the car and left???

FTMFL?
01-23-2009, 05:01 PM
^LOLOL. Well If they left the car there. Don't you think he would of called the cops? I guess they jumped in the car? lol

SLOWLYbtngU
01-23-2009, 05:02 PM
^LOLOL. Well If they left the car there. Don't you think he would of called the cops? I guess they jumped in the car? lol
I would have called the cops regardless for the report to assist with the insurance company.

Crazy Asian
01-23-2009, 05:09 PM
I would have called the cops regardless for the report to assist with the insurance company.

hey side note did I scare you on Wednesday? LOL

Bruce Leroy
01-23-2009, 05:15 PM
was it a black cherokee?

NewGen33
01-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Dang, glad you didn't get stomped out.

Atlblkz06
01-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Uh, I wouldn't have tackled him at all. That shit was not smart. They could have killed you if they wanted, you dont know. I would have stayed on the phone and got the license plate number.

A dent on vehicle is not worth your life.

The guy was probably asian, and he probably said something like "Tsao nee maa" and sped off because there was no damage according to his unseen eyes.

The OP probably figured well shit at least he could make a story out of it and get some all-important REPS on IA.
I mean hell, just saying the guy was black makes the whole story instantly believable in Atlanta...

The Ninja
01-23-2009, 06:27 PM
You lucky we didn't fuckin pull our strap and start bustin caps at yo dumb ass bitch. I told J to run from the fuckin get go, but naaawwww he wanna do "the right thing" and plead his case and shit. Fuck that, I woulda ran from point a and then busted yo mah fuckin grill in if you tried some shit. BITCH.

G.C
01-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Exterior:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/IMG_4637.jpg

Interior: Bent my dam frame.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/IMG_4639.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/IMG_4641-1.jpg

AlanŽ
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Exterior:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/IMG_4637.jpg

Interior: Bent my dam frame.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/IMG_4639.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/kentooo/IMG_4641-1.jpg
thats repairable

blacknismoz
01-23-2009, 07:04 PM
I know how u feel.. My car got hit and run 3 times... 2 times when it was parked in front of my place and the 3rd time while at work.. Only at work someone got his tag and I after I called my friend(cop) and we ran his tag and found him. So his insurance(Allstate) is taking care of everything.. 1900 in damage. Hope u find his ass. GL wit it.

Danzo
01-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Don't tackle go for the legs fool. Then he falls and you are still up to do whatever you want. Tackling only forces it to the ground where you never know what will happen unless you're more experienced or bigger.

JITB
01-23-2009, 09:44 PM
lol i would pay to see that whole chain of events...lol

Money being handed out

Walking away

tackling..

dog pile/beat down

than everyone scattering..

osiriskidd
01-23-2009, 09:53 PM
should take his buddies to court too.
im really interested in the outcome of this scenario.

G.C
01-23-2009, 09:55 PM
It was instinct. If i had over a hour to think bout what i'm going to do, i would have done something more smart. The first thing that came to my mind when he tried to run was,"COME BACK HERE INSURANCE MONEY."

Catnip
01-23-2009, 09:59 PM
lol

IMPORTchic
01-23-2009, 10:03 PM
lol

x's 2.

Wish I could have saw this.....

G.C
01-23-2009, 10:06 PM
should take his buddies to court too.
im really interested in the outcome of this scenario.

If the police do find them, then yeah i will. I have a witness too, that said she will testify.

j0natell0
01-23-2009, 10:13 PM
i smell mulaaaaa haha

ef3001
01-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Thats funny, i stay off i-20 near 285...They all have cameras on the highway like every few yards or so, to bad they didn't have ne in your area

Kevykev
01-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Funny Points:

The $100 offer

The plead for mercy

The denial and way the denial was stated

the chase and tackle

the potential cause and effect factor...

Seriously though, hope you will just get a tag number next time.

DirtyMechanic
01-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Camera phone which like everyone has noadays and click of the tag and car.... done and he doesnt have to know you did it... so when something like this happens stay put and wait for the cops... DONE! straight to jail do not pass go do not collect $200.

ksniperfox
01-24-2009, 09:19 AM
i would have done something more smart..

lololol....more smart.........:doh:

The Youngn
01-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Thats funny, i stay off i-20 near 285...They all have cameras on the highway like every few yards or so, to bad they didn't have ne in your area
They do have cameras there and just to let you know, those cameras don't record. They're just traffic cameras that play live feeds

Got Milk?
01-24-2009, 10:53 AM
SO wait.

You got hit
The guy ran away and you didn't get the tag number.
And you didn't call the cops?

Correct me if im wrong.

FTMFL?
01-24-2009, 11:16 AM
SO wait.

You got hit
The guy ran away and you didn't get the tag number.
And you didn't call the cops?

Correct me if im wrong.

He got hit.
Was calling cops
Guys says hes gonna run and G.C tackled him and then 2 people came out the car and started hitting him and G.C ran and they left and he didnt get the tag number.

Thats all that I got lol.

G.C
01-24-2009, 11:24 AM
-Guy rear ends my car
-He begs me not to call the cops because he doesn't have license.
-He tried to give me 100$ for the repair
-I called cops
-He ran, i tackled, got few hits from his friends, i let go
-He drove off
-I Got his tag number
-Called cops again and reported it.
-Went back in my car and got my case number.
-Went home, got on i.a

Got Milk?
01-24-2009, 11:46 AM
-Guy rear ends my car
-He begs me not to call the cops because he doesn't have license.
-He tried to give me 100$ for the repair
-I called cops
-He ran, i tackled, got few hits from his friends, i let go
-He drove off
-I Got his tag number
-Called cops again and reported it.
-Went back in my car and got my case number.
-Went home, got on i.a

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ok.

x Resilience
01-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Great success!

Would've been better if he whopped your ass too.

IndianStig
01-25-2009, 12:47 AM
that sucks man, are you still in the prelude?

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-25-2009, 06:29 AM
Damn that sucks! This is what I fucking hate. I bet people on the road in their cars were laughing and didnt wanna come out and help you! Fucking bastards! Same thing happened to my dad and me . We got into a accident and We were hurt , people were on the road saying "You cant drift in a Honda!" And didnt wanna come out and help us. Im like "Wow..What is the world coming to?"That's the dumbest story I have heard so far from you, Nermin.

RedEj8
01-25-2009, 05:21 PM
If someone ever tries that with me, they're gonna end up looking down a 9mm barrel of a Browning at a hollow-point.