PDA

View Full Version : RSX vs VW Gti vs Integra

Brut
09-17-2005, 03:49 PM
I wasn't in the races I was a spectator just minding my bussiness.

This was about I would say 8:30 this morning (9-17-05). I was going on 1-85 South bound getting onto Chamblee Tucker going to go to QT to get something to drink. I go and get my drink come back and leave. Get off of Camblee Tucker back onto 85 I see this Silver RSX flying down the road. I would say it was going about like 98-100 miles an hour. Then out of no where this little silver VW GTi flys by me close on the RSX's tail. Then again another car the white integra but it was probally abouit like 90 mph trying to catch up with the other cars. The cars were zig zagging through traffic like crazy. I thought to myself man they are going pretty fast. I had this gut feeling that one of them were either going to wreck or get pulled over by the police. I was right the white integra was pulled over about 2-3 miles after seeing them. The guy that was driving the integra was pulled over by dekalb county police and was be arrested. Im guessing he was being arrested be cause the lady cop was putting handcuffs on the guy. Thats it..................

TranceDJ06
09-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Any pics? haha im guessin tha integra lost cuz he got pulled over.
BTW- thats stupid why do runs when you know cops are there? usually do them after midnight and know where tha cops aint at and have really good radar detectors. (angel)

Brut
09-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Any pics?
i didnt get any i wish :( :( :( :(

Brut
09-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Any pics? haha im guessin tha integra lost cuz he got pulled over.
BTW- thats stupid why do runs when you know cops are there? usually do them after midnight and know where tha cops aint at and have a really good radar detectors. (angel)

maybe because nopi is here that was my guess.

TranceDJ06
09-17-2005, 03:59 PM
LOL..Rushin to get to Nopi/while racing..haha..thats their excuses to tell tha officers..niccee.

SandM
09-17-2005, 04:57 PM
yea, my buddy in his mustang GT said he got into 8 races on the way home last night... pre nopi traffic probably

Chuckster
09-17-2005, 05:41 PM
by any chance was it a short white dude in the integra....(Collins)

lol jp, hopefully it wasnt him

benwaballs
09-17-2005, 10:28 PM
damn i can never get a damn race in my gti...

Brut
09-17-2005, 10:54 PM
by any chance was it a short white dude in the integra....(Collins)

lol jp, hopefully it wasnt him

I highly doubt it was him. manily because I would say this guy was atleast like 6"1 and weighed about 200+