PDA

View Full Version : Trolling the Forums

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Hey since forum trolling is defined as posting off topic responses with the intention of inciting a response. Does that mean we WL regulars are all trolls?

collins
01-23-2009, 01:41 PM
WITHOUT A DOUBT

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:49 PM
At first I thought no, but then I realized I rarely put any thought into what I post here. You can't rack up posts like I did without most of them being worthless.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
01-23-2009, 03:52 PM
You spelled Yousef's name wrong :D

quickdodge®
01-23-2009, 04:35 PM
You can't rack up posts like I did without most of them being worthless.

Speak for yourself, youngin, lolol. Later, QD.

SuperChicken
01-23-2009, 04:39 PM
sure have... a many of times

dude i get on IA acouple times a week, and say some fucked up shit. doesnt mean i mean it though... i just get on, start some shit, get off and watch it blow some peoples worlds up

Case CLOSED:eek:

Arm&hammer
01-23-2009, 06:12 PM
yep

Kaiser
01-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Bullshit, trolls don't know how to drive cars.

Hell they couldn't fit into most of them!

Princess12
01-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Bullshit, trolls don't know how to drive cars.

Hell they couldn't fit into most of them!

Half the people on here can't drive cars either... hell just the other day some kid thought you had to have a different license to drive an automatic than you do to drive a manual. :doh:

Slow Motion
01-23-2009, 07:18 PM
I chose the right answer, right?

redrumracer
01-23-2009, 07:40 PM
only if this is your only posting grounds.

Kaiser
01-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Half the people on here can't drive cars either... hell just the other day some kid thought you had to have a different license to drive an automatic than you do to drive a manual. :doh:

In many countries where people actually CAN drive cars well, this is true. It SHOULD be the law here as well, as anyone who can't drive a manual transmission creates a serious danger to themselves and others if they ever end up trying to drive one on the street, yet are perfectly legally capable.

I'm just going to point this out in case you don't understand: A person who can't drive a manual is just as dangerous in my Audi as I am in QD's bigrig. There's a reason why he has a special license for those vehicles.

BKgen®
01-23-2009, 07:53 PM
who the fuck deleted my post.

Scotsman
01-23-2009, 07:55 PM
who the fuck deleted my post.:thinking: , shit was nasty and the title has no NWS tag , sorry B

Scotsman
01-23-2009, 07:55 PM
it was funny though

Princess12
01-23-2009, 07:57 PM
In many countries where people actually CAN drive cars well, this is true. It SHOULD be the law here as well, as anyone who can't drive a manual transmission creates a serious danger to themselves and others if they ever end up trying to drive one on the street, yet are perfectly legally capable.

I'm just going to point this out in case you don't understand: A person who can't drive a manual is just as dangerous in my Audi as I am in QD's bigrig. There's a reason why he has a special license for those vehicles.

I didn't know that... thanks for the info.

BKgen®
01-23-2009, 07:58 PM
give it a NWS tag and lemme post it again. wait nvm lol i'll make a new thread :ninja:

Atlblkz06
01-24-2009, 12:50 AM

A manual is a car with one of those + and - thingies on the transmission right?

:ninja:

Atlblkz06
01-24-2009, 12:52 AM

God that reminds me of my aunt...
*gears grinding*....